• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go, Jolteon!" TJ sent out Jolteon, who sat next to TJ. "Jolteon, use quick attack, then bite!" TJ called out.

"Use protect!" Chester commanded, the quick attack landed dealing no damage and before the jolteon could use bite shedinja created a shield, blocking the attack, "Shadow sneak!" Chester commanded, the shield faded and shedinja dropped into the ground, turning into a shadow it moved to under jolteon and darkness burst from the ground.

"I'm already pumped up! I call battling winner!"
Jesse watches the battle exited to see what happens next.

(I had to do some things so excuse my sort absence)

"If me and monferno were So harmonius, maybe I would use him in pokemon battle" Clint thought when he was watching Battle of Tj and Chester.
"But he will never listen to me"

"It's a long story, I got him in my home region sinnoh as a chimchar, we had a lot of adventures but when he evolved he stopped listen to me" Clint explained to Jesse. "I really don't know what I can do, that happend when I lost my first battle with monferno" Clint started to cry, he looked at Jesse and he waited for respond.

"Jolteon, dodge it! Quick, use thunder, then quick attack!" TJ's Jolteon summoned lightning that struck the ground. TJ stood there, faithful that Jolteon would succeed.

name: Rei
class: trainer
pokemon: manaphy, prinplup, lumineon
sexuality: bisexual
appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/b3/ce/b1b3ce22c75452e5d8d7e66a3a7d74f1.jpg
personality: he is a little active, kind and sociable but can also be a bit messy and unorganised also rather impatient

Rei woke up. He was ready for school. He just put on his clothes and bag on his shoulders and then realises something...HE'S LATE. Rei runs as fast as he can after breakfast and arrives at school.

When the lightning hit it there was a massive shock, "Good job," Chester said as if they had one, when the lightning stopped shedinja was still floating, and the quick attack also didn`t do anything, "I`ll tell you that if you keep treating this like a regular battle then you will never be able to win, shadow ball let`s go!" he commanded, shedinja created a sphere of dark energy in front of itself and sent it flying towards the jolteon.

The shadow ball hit Jolteon and knocked him back. "Jolteon, get up! You can do it, I believe in you!" Jolteon slowly stood up and stood still, waiting for TJ to tell him what to do next. "Jolteon, use discharge, now!" Jolteon sent a huge shock wave of lightning toward the Shedinja, but in the process, slightly hurt itself.

Shedinja took the hit, still taking no damage, Chester was sure Tj had no idea what shedinja was doing, "If you didn`t know, shedinja`s ability is wonder guard, only hits that are super effective against it can deal damage, so electric moves will do nothing," he said followed by a grin, not caring to keep it a secret, "Shadow ball!" he commanded, shedinja formed a sphere of darkness and sent it towards jolteon.

Jolteon dodged the shadow ball and ran back to TJ. They looked at each other with caution. "You ready?" TJ asked, hoping Jolteon would say yes. Jolteon nodded and turned and faced Chester and Shedinja. "Jolteon, use lightning strike, then volt tackle, now!" TJ called out. Jolteon threw lightning toward Shedinja while it charged up, then it ran straight toward Shedinja.

Shedinja stood there as the lightning strike (Not a real move) slammed into it, not doing a thing. Then the power of jolteons volt tackle (Not a move it can learn) also slammed into it, but this time, well unfortunately it didn`t do a thing. To Chester, it seemed like Tj didn`t understand a word he said, or he was just commanding random attacks, either way Chester presumed this battle was going to be easy enough and decided to wait for another attack from the opponent.

Jesse thinks for a bit coming up with some ideas, then he responds to Clint.
"Maybe it's gym badges. Or he's not being challenged enough or he's working too hard... it's hard to say."

"about challenge for him, you said that one of your pokemon is Infernape, don't you. Can you battle with me Jesse?" Clint asked with some kind of hope.
"I want to understand my monferno and find a solution" he ended.

(Lightning Strike is a move, I looked up electric moves cuz I forgot them, and Jolteon can learn Volt Tackle, I looked that up too.) TJ realized that he couldn't best Chester and he called back Jolteon."I guess that's that. Good battle, I should probably get to class." TJ walked to Jesse and Clint. "What class do you guys have? I have Pokèmon History."

(You didn't make that a fair fight. Did you not read the rules of mary suing and gary stewing? I did after the past 2 rp's I was a part of, got shut down for not going by the rules.)

Clint saw that is to late for his battle with Jesse now. "I Have pokemon care class now... " he said "... but it's next to History class So we can See each other after" he smiled but it wasn't True smile.

Chester followed behind him, "Good fight, next time try getting jolteon to use bite, that would of taken shedinja out instantly," he said as he returned the shedinja to it`s pokeball, "So what class do we have next period?" he asked as he put the pokeball on his belt.

(Yeah I felt like it was sorta op, shedinja is a weird mon for rp`s, especially early on, I`ll use a different mon for next battles)

TJ walked to Pokèmon History and sat down. He waited for class to start, just drawing on his desk. He saw the teacher walk in and sit down at his desk, waiting for students to come and for the bell to ring.

"Thanks, Jesse" Clint said very glad. Then he looked on his silver watch. To the lesson end was already 25 min. "Do you know where is our teacher" Clint asked him.

TJ filled out a sheet that the teacher gave him and waited for class to end. He wrote his name and 3 things about him. When he finished, he turned it in, sat back down, and watched the clock. 30 minuted later, the bell rang and we walked outside class, waiting for Clint and Jesse.

Clint was preparing for his battle with Jesse. He was wondering how strong his Infernape could be. "We will win, for our future battles, me and monferno" then he came to the Battle arena

TJ heard people out on the battle arena. He walked outside and to the arena to see none other than Clint and Jesse. "What? You guys don't tell me when you're gonna battle? You get to see all of my battles." He called out and laughed.

(Sorry for being gone so long)

Robby sat at his desk, finishing some last minute paperwork as Inconginito (Mimikyu) and Gem (Sableye) played and chased each other around his small office. Hearing the bell, he quickly finished and opened up his office door. He slowly made his way down his hall, leaving his pokemon to play as he walked towards the battle arena.

TJ walked closer to the arena. "So, winner battles me, I know I have lost both of the battles I have had here, I need to redeem myself, or at least try, that is. I have a free period now, so I have the time, for now, I will just sit back, and watch you two." He said has he sat down on a bench next to the arena.

"Good luck to both of you. May the better trainer win." He said as he prepared to watch 2 seemingly strong trainers battle. He sat there hoping it would be a good battle, and hoping that he will be able to beat the winner.

Last edited:
Name:Silver
Aperance:has white hair and has a black shirt and has a plaster on his face also he has a lime bandana
Pokemon:Gallade,Luxray,Lucario

(sorry for not responding)

Cadence rolled her eyes at the occurrences that were happening before her before turning her attention to the male with the Luxray, "well Tony it's nice to meet you but I cannot believe you don't know my name like hello Cadence A'lemioré the daughter of Jeanetté A'lemioré the fashion icon/actress and Kane A'lemioré the best film director of this era" Cadence joked as a group of girls walked up from behind the blonde and nodded their heads. "Yeah, like have you been living under a rock?" A brunnete sarcastically asked, "mhm, jeez how can you not know the A'lemioré family" a redhead questioned while the other females nodded their heads once again in agreement. "Girls I was just kidding" Cadence informed, the group looked a bit embarrassed before the brunnete did a fake giggle, "omg Cadnece your so funny" the female said before she led the group of girls away. "Anyway Tony it was really nice to meet you but I'm gonna go inside but maybe we can have a battle after school" the beautiful blonde suggested before she walked into the school with her large Arcanine following closely behind her

Tony put his hands in his pockets and kept an almost emotionless and nonchalant face, undeterred by her joke. "Likewise, but there's something you should know about me: I don't care what you are, even if I did I highly doubt I'd give a damn, so what if you're a famous and everything, that doesn't make you any better than the other living, breathing individuals you're surrounded by. I was never a guy who paid much attention to celebrities anyway." He said almost bluntly.

He shrugged when Candence headed into school which means the battle must've been called off. "Alright, I'll do the same, given the chance, you wanna try and battle again at break?" He asked as he went to return Luxray to his Poké ball and began to make his way into the school and to class.

(Okay, I can't keep up. I'm just picking a class to be teacher of.)
They sat down in the gym's office, waiting for some students to come. "Class doesn't come till later, So I might as well wait..." he said, eating some Donuts. His Pokemon he called Claws stood, watching him surf the internet. "So...Wonder when gym starts anyway..." he said to Claws. "Claaa." it responded.

Name: Bailey Liam Grant
Class:Trainer
Sexuality: Bisexual/Gayromantic
Pokemon: Pikachu, Rockruff, Froakie
Appearance: Pink Hair, Blue eyes, Skinny Body frame, glasses
Personality: Quite shy, doesn't like being open, skilled fighter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young Bailey walked to school. He knew he'd be late. He didn't mind it. Anyway, he had his pokemon walk with him so they aren't cramped in their pokeballs.
Alright, thirty minutes until I'm late...
He sighed and walked a little bit faster. Maybe he'd still get breakfast when he got there.

(Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I'm kinda stuck waiting for a battle xD)

TJ sat there waiting for the battle, hoping it won't make him late for class. "Hurry up guys, I have Pokèmon Breeding next, it's kinda interesting, and I would not be happy if I'm late on the first day." He said, kind of in a rush.

The lad was walking around the school. He looked down at the slip of paper. "Pokemon Breeding?" He looked down at the trio of pokemon. They all gagged. "Yeah. That's what I was thinking." They walked into the class and took a seat up front. "I guess we will be learning where eggs come from..."

Hey, hope I'm not late at all! ;-;)
Name: Anne Everton
Class: Trainer
Sexuality: pansexual
Pokemon: Leafeon(Acid), Absol(blade) and Liepard(Katty)
Appearance: Brown messy hair tied up in a green bow, she has heterochromia iridis, right eye green, left blue, skinny and short
Personality: Loud, energetic, easy to confuse and fearce
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne wakes up to a constant paw patting her face, she opened her eyes"Acid?! What time is it?" she said sitting up. Anne turned to her clock... "Late," she yelled jumping out of bed, "Guys, come on!" She stumbles over her Absol, almost falling down the stairs. She runs down the stairs, her pokemon behind her feet. She quickly get clothed and bursts out the door, her bag bouncing on her back.

(OOC:that battle seems that it won't begin)
Clint and his Monferno was waiting for their opponent to came but it seemed that the new lesson will begin soon. Clint returned his pokemon and he went to his next class, he sat down and was waiting for a bell.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Name: Wolfe
Class: Trainer
Pokemon: Pignite - Eric (M), Darumaka - Milo (M), Eevee - Scorn (F)
Appearance: Casual dress (example: tank top with sweatpants), usually seen with her Pignite at her heels. She always has a simple black choker around her neck.
Personality: Slightly intimidating. She is very compassionate, though, and she enjoys napping and sketching. Her dream is to become a master at Fire - type training.

Wolfe opened her eyes slowly, forgetting where she was for a moment. She blinked. The events from the night before came rushing back.
"Oh, my God! Oh! Guys, c'mon!" She lept up, glancing at the clock. Eric was up and ready, while Milo mumbled in his sleep and Scorn stumbled down from her perch on his back. Wolfe sighed.
"Oh, all right. You guys can sleep until I get back." Huffing, she turned and raced out the doors, Eric following quickly. The girl's dorms were simple, and she made her way quickly to the hallway. Gonna be late, gonna be late, she thought, racing through the hallway. Her shoes clicked on the ground loudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.