• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kaitlin Gender:Female Personality: kind, big nerd, adventurous, shy, quiet Appearance: Blue hair, glasses, navy skirt, white tucked in long sleeved shirt Pokemon: Leafeon, Lucario, Beedrill Class:Trainer Hi everyone *sits in seat*

Anne runs into class, out of breath. Acid, her leafeon, perched on her shoulder as Kitty, her leopard, and Blade, her Absol, running behind. Anne walked to her seat and she returns Kitty and Blade to their pokeballs. She shoved the pokeballs into her bag. Acid lay across Anne's desk, as Anne read a book.

Kaitlin dosent realise that her Leafeon came out “hmmm oh! Leafeon return” Leafeon returns “oh hi whats ur name” Kaitlin says to Anne

"Oh, my name's Anne Everton!" Anne Chirped, smiling widely as she closed the book. Acid lifted her head from the desk, looking at Kaitlin with a confused expression on her face.

“Seems like we both have a Leafeon” Kaitlin says while looking at Leafeon “I used to have every eeveelution but I released them I kept Leafeon my first eeveelution”

Acid jumps onto Anne's head, slightly terrified of the sudden bell. "Acid, calm down! It's just the bell!" She mutters, pulling Acid off her head.

*Kaitlin walks into a library* Kaitlin hadn’t realised she dropped a picture of all her pokemon it went Lucario Beedrill Torterra Leafeon Charizard Salazzle from left to right and her in the middle

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Zark on a velociraptor, did none of you read the RP forum rules?

Posts in the RP forum must be third person, past tense, story format (not script format or actions-denoted-by-asterisks-whatever-that-is) and be AT LEAST one paragraph long. This cluster of present-tense one liners is simply unacceptable.

Some of you have also been posting numerous times in a row, which is not allowed by our global rules, either. You have an edit button. USE IT.

Thread locked, and any further rule violations will result in system warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.