• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony felt himself be bumped and was vexed by it, he looked sternly at Poppy. "Watch where you're going!" He said bluntly as he put his hands in his pockets and facepalmed when she hit Cadence. "Seriously... what's wrong with you?" He asked rhetorically as he gave Poppy a cold yet calm stare.

Poppy puffed out her chest. “Everything. What’s your problem? Square up. I said sorry. I didn’t mean to.” She said. She crouched and put her fists up playfully and seriously at the same time. Her Zorua came out And yipped at the other trainer.

TJ walks back into the school and sees Poppy and Tony. "Hey man, she didn't mean it. Don't be so hard on her." TJ sent out Jolteon and Pikachu, just in case something went wrong. TJ turned to Poppy, "You okay? You probably just surprised him, I'm sure he didn't mean to be rude."

Last edited:
Poppy turned her head. “Oh! Hi there! I know. He's just being a meany. I'm Poppy btw and this is Sherbert, my Zorua.” She said and picked up the small barking fox. She petted its head tuft to calm it down.

Name: Kayde
Class: Gym Leader
Pokemon: (Shiny) Greninja, Empoleon, and Kabutops
Appearance: Blonde shaggy hair, blue eyes, blue and white jacket with hood, gray v-neck underneath, necklace, black khaki shorts, and white running shoes. Athletically toned. Has a laptop carrier bag.
Personality: Serious about his position as gym leader. Constantly training himself and his pokemon in the attempt to become champion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing the trainer leave the gym after losing to him, Kayde decides to go home for the day. "Excellent work today boys." Kayde hands them oran berries to eat as they leave and head towards home. While walking home, Kayde goes over the battle he'd had. "You know what guys, our dream of becoming champion are becoming more real with each battle." Kayde's pokemon cheer in agreement and they continue their walk through the streets in silence.

Last edited:
"TJ, nice to meet you Poppy. This is Jolteon and Thor. So, what made you decide to come to Pokèmon High?" TJ asked, curiously.

"Oh. I am a transfer student from the Pokemon school in Alola. My parents moved here and so here I am. I like your name. Does it stand for something?" she asked as she stretched her arms.

"Todd Jr. My dad is Todd Macecsko, maybe you heard of him? He is a Pokèmon professor in the Omega region. He went missing 3 months ago, police have no leads, and their thinking of giving up, I decided to come to Pokèmon High thinking they had resources that could help me find him. Although, I'm not sure if they do or not.

Poppy stared. SHe closed her eyes and searched through her mind. "Ummmm. Oh...HIM. Yeah. He was on the news. My step-dad watches the news a lot. Yeah. Sorry ummm.....about that." she said awkwardly.

"Well, I just hope I can find him. Until then, I'm just an ordinary student at Pokèmon High." TJ said, hoping to change the subject. "So, what are you studying here to become?"

Last edited:
Name: Jesse
Male
Straight
15 years old
Student
Caucasian, has medium sized blonde hair and brown eyes. Average size. Normally wears a blue sweater with a small Pokemon Leauge logo on the upper left, a white t-shirt, blue jeans, long white socks, and grey tennis shoes
Pokemon: Absol, Venasaur and Infernape.

Jesse wakes up after sleeping in and realizes he's late to school. He jumps up and grabs his bag and essentials, and runs out the door, leaving before anybody could tell at him.
"Don't wanna be late don't wanna be late!"
He stops at the front of the school and sighs, then opens the door afraid of what might happen to him.

Jesse looks at TJ and flinches for a second. If a principal called his mother he could be in deep trouble. He notices it's fine and puts on a smile.
"Hey I'm Jesse, from Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh! Someday with the help of my team, I'm gonna become a Pokemon master!"
Jesse sends out all of his Pokemon to show what he's got. Three fully evolved Pokemon from training so hard. Absol, Venasaur, and Infernape.
"So what about the rest of you?"

TJ sends out Thor (Pikachu) and Jolteon. "I'm TJ, this is Thor and Jolteon. I'm here for Pokèmon High's resources, and to be a Pokèmon Master some day, but my main goal right now is to find my father, Prof. Tood Macecsko, from the Omega region."

"Professor Macecsko... The name sounds familliar.. Oh! Isnt he that pokemon professor that went missing a few months back?"
Jesse is thinking genuinely hard on what to say.
"You know what, if you need any help finding him, don't be afraid to ask. I was in a similar situation when I was very little, and I don't want anybody to feel that way again!"
A determined look is on his face.

Poppy looked atJesse. “Hello there!” She said and called out her Pokémon. A Mimikyu named Key, a Politoed named Swirl and her Zorua named Sherbert. “I’m Poppy!” She said. “I am here to study painting Pokémon and breeding them.

"Thanks, Jesse, I'll be sure to remember that." TJ said. The next bell rings. "What class do you have? Mine is Pokèmon Sciences."

Poppy looked at her crumpled schedule. “I havvvvvvve.......Pokémon Sciences too! I need it to understand how genetics of Pokémon work.” She said and smiled up at TJ

Name: Nala
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Teacher (Is that Okay? Because I read this and Only found Like, One prof. that isn't even a Actual User.)
Appearance:Profile Pic.
Personality: He is Quite Strict and Hardworking. But His Few Star Pupil's see his Real Personality, that's a Lighthearted Protector to Everyone. He seem's to Enjoy Feline's and Pokemon battling.
Pokemon: Crustle (Claws), Bastiodon (Sheilda), Aggron (Ire)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He waited for His Class to Arrive. "Hopefully they arrive VERY soon..." he said, as he tapped his Finger on his Desk. "Isn't that Right, Claws?" "CRUUU!" Claws said in a Bored Tone. "Hopefully Our class Will arrive VERY soon...For now, Let's just Sit and wait." he said, as Both started to Whistle, Waiting for the Room to fill. He would Probably Be waiting for a while.

TJ walked to Pokèmon Sciences with Thor and Jolteon. The teacher welcomed the students as they walked in. TJ sat in the back middle seat. He sat and waited for class to start.

"Yea, this is Pokèmon Sciences, class will start soon, so you might wanna sit down." TJ said as the bell rang. The teacher handed out sheets of paper labeled, "Introduction to Pokèmon Sciences". TJ grabbed a pencil and began to read the paper.

Jesse sits down and looks at the paper.
"So are we gonna learn how a Stunfisk moves around in this class? That's always confused me. They're as flat as a pankake."
Absol lays by Jesse.

"More like, things like EV's and base stats, or evolutions. But, maybe you can ask the teacher after class how a Stunfisk moves." TJ laughed.

Jesse laughs.
"Will do."
He looks around the room looking at the posters on the wall and the various equipment on the shelves. The one that catches his eye is the poster of the Kanto starters' evolutionary lines. He smiles at it and looks back at the paper.

TJ writes down answers and looks around the room. He notices that either not many people showed up, or this is a small class. He looks around, every now and then, he sees a few empty desks. The voices of the other students slowly quiet down. "Does it feel weird in here to you?" TJ asked Jesse, worried.

"It surely seems empty.."
Jesse looks towards the door looking too see if anybody is in the halls still but nobody is to be seen.
"I'm kinda weirded out.. But maybe it's just a first day thing."

Clint walked in halls to the pokemon sciences. "it's anybody here,no, how is that possible?" he thought then he finnally reached the class room.
"I'm really sorry, Teach. I didn't heard the ring for lesson" Clint said very worried.

TJ looked at Clint and then back at Jesse. "You're probably right, I'm probably just being paranoid. So, what do you have next period?" TJ asked Jesse.

Clint sat down to his desk and started preparing for lesson. Then something dropped on a floor. He didn't notice that and he was listening to what Teacher said.

TJ picked up the pencil and gave it to Clint. "You dropped this." He said as he put the pencil on his desk. TJ continued writing on his paper.

"T-thanks" Clint said to Tj, after few minutes he asked, "You know that nobody is on school hall, when we was on our first lesson, there was enormous number of people" he said when he saw that teacher didn't looked at them and was far enough.

"Yea, I was wondering why so few people were here. In 1st period, there were so many people, and now they all just dissapeared." TJ kept writing on the paper.

"Sorry I`m late," Chester said as he walked into the classroom, "Some kid wanted a battle," he added, you could hear how little effort he put into the battle from his voice alone. He sat down in a chair near the others, bringing out a notepad to write on from his bag, this whole time his shedinja had been floating next to him, out of it`s pokeball from the battle without even a sign of damage.

"Aren't you that kid who writes down other trainers' battle strategies so you know what to expect? Let me tell you, my strategy changes all the time, so, if we battle, and you find my strategy, just know, the next time we battle, it will be a whole lot different." TJ said, as he got up to turn in his paper.

"I don`t think you understand, that`s the point," Chester replied, he knew his team was in a way that a few teams barely hurt it, you either needed to be smarter than him, have a lucky team or be insane to have a chance to take it out, the latter of which seeming slightly more likely from his perspective, the only reason he wrote everything done was for the group in the middle.

(Remember, if my character insults yours its not an attack on you or your character, just my characters personality)

Last edited:
"Well, I guess we should battle then. After class, which is in about 5 minutes, we will go out to the battle arena, and we'll see who wins." TJ said, confidently.

(Figured as much)

TJ walked to the battle arena and walked onto the battler podium. He stood there, deciding on which Pokèmon to send out first. - If he has a Shedinja, electric type has an advantage, so either way, I should be good. Although, I should probably use a more skilled Pokèmon, considering the fact that Chester will be a tough opponent. Well, I guess I'll start with Jolteon - TJ stood there, ready to battle.

"Go shedinja!" Chester said throwing a pokeball, his first thought had been to complicate it even further by bringing zorua into the mix but, even though shedinja was very type dependent, he decided against it, if only for the reason of not overcomplicating things, and the doubt that many people knew shedinja`s trick.

(gtg sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.