• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC to Mihajilo jedi.Oh,right,sorry.)

"I can lend you my Repeat ball"Harry offered.Harry held out his Repeat ball.Ivysaur tried to warn him that the poison was STILL going to Eevee but T.J paused.Harry waited for T.J to accept or not accept the Pokeball.

"Meowth, what is Ivysaur saying?? W..wait.....TJ's Eevee is still poisoned?!
Go, Ribbons!!!"
Harry and TJ looked at him, puzzled.
"That's what I nicknamed my Eevee when it evolved."
Ribbons popped happily out of her pink heal ball, and stared at Eli.
"Ribbons can you heal TJ's Eevee??"

"Harry can we battle while TJ is catching that Pikachu??"

"Oh, thanks guys. Um, Harry I will try the repeat ball, and just in case, Eli, can I get one great ball and one ultra ball?"

Once Arcanine saw the Luxray, the large fire type growled but was soon hushed by his female trainer. "Arcanine save the anger for battle, also this battle has to be finished quickly" Cadence stated as she softly patted her fire tyoe

Tony nodded as he lightly petted Luxray who despite being growled at by Arcanine, shared his trainer's calmness. "There's a place over there where we can battle." Tony gestured as he walked over to one end of the battlefield, Luxray followed behind him until they were on one edge of it and patiently waited for Cadence. He put one of his hands in his pocket. "Might I get your name before we start this? You can call me Tony." He said whilst Luxray stretched and assumed a battle stance.

"Thanks Eli, and yes, we're friends. Harry I will be right back, then we can continue our battle." TJ walked over to the bushes and saw the Pikachu. TJ whispered, "Eevee go!" Eevee went came out of its pokèball. "Eevee use bite!" Eevee bit the Pikachu and then tackled it. "Good job Eevee, return." TJ threw the ultra ball at the Pikachu, but it popped out. TJ tried the great ball, but the Pikachu popped out. TJ tried the repeat ball and caught the Pikachu. "I DID IT GUYS!!"

"I knew you could do it TJ!! Has he got a nickname or......" Eli asked TJ.

Everyone excitedly crowded around TJ:
"Is it strong; what moves does it know??"
"Is it cool??Cute??"

Eli stood in front of his friends and said "Okay...okay....i'm sure we're all excited to congratulate TJ but give the guy a break."
Everyone stood there, watching this CRAZY cat-lover wearing a meowth onesie in the MIDDLE OF SUMMER, tell everybody to quiet down.

"Now that's better everyone. Alright, Cookies and Cupcakes all round!!! I also have some specially made food that are specially made for each trainers Pokemon. !! I hope they enjoy it!!

"Thank you guys, I think I will name him....Thor, after the God of Thunder. Speaking of Gods, do any of you know the origin story of the 3 legendary dogs, Entei, Sucuine, and Raiku?"

"Actually, yes. The 3 legendary beasts (or the legendary dogs) were said to be three Pokemon who died in a fire, and were resurrected
by Ho-oh as Entei, Suicune and Raiko. Some people say the pokemon were Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon, but no-one truly knows. "

"Interesting isn't it??"

Eli saw something rustling in the bushes. He approached it, and the Pokemon runs away, but leaves behind a bright, glowing stone on the ground. Eli picked it up and offers it to TJ.
"Here's your one way ticket to a Jolteon," Eli said in excitement, "it's a thunder stone!!! Go on, EVOLVE HIM!!!

Last edited:
TJ gives Eevee the thunderstone and he evolves into Jolteon. "You are mostly right about that story. Arceus resurected them, not Ho-Oh. And, they were Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon, it was proven not long ago. And, the reason I know it was Arceus, is because Ho-Oh couldn't have given Entei telepathic powers, it had to be Arceus."

Name: Clint
Class: Trainer
Pokemon: magnemite,monferno (he ignore Clint and don't listen to him) and snorunt
Appearance: tall, short dark hair, wearing grey t-shirt ,white shorts and blue trainers,he has pale skin and brown eyes
Personality: He is very shy, worried if it comes to pokemon battle, nice guy but usually lonely.

(Sorry, if my english isn't very good. I still learning)

Clint woke up with big headache, "Oh my God, why i always have headache in the mornings. I should better...". He checked hour on a wall clock," Oh no, I will be late to Pokemon high! I better get going. Maybe I will catch a bus... or something" Clint ran to the nearest bus stop and after 5 minutes, he went to the bus.

((Is it alright if I join? lol))

Name: Liekos Agatha
Sexuality: Straight
Pokemon: Chesnaught, Lycanroc (Midnight Form), Eevee
Appearance: Pear Shaped Body with short messy brown hair, emerald eyes, pale skin tone, wear's a red midriff and black jeans, dark red scarf around neck.
Personality: Usually quiet and nose in books, cares about her friends and pokemon dearly, looks into the myths surrounding the destruction pokemon and the moone pokemon.

Liekos watched as TJ and Eli talked about the legendary beast with curiosity.

TJ is watching as the teacher and principal battle in the arena. The principal has an Infernape, a Torterra, and an Empoleon, the teacher has an Oshawott, Tepig, and Snivy. "Infernape, use Flame Wheel! Torterra, Earthquake! Empoleon, Ice Beam!" The principal yelled out. The teacher responded quickly, "Oshawott, use Razor Shell! Tepig, Ember! Snivy, Razor Leaf!"
Eventually, the teacher won and welcomed the students. "Hello students, welcome to Battle Class. Here you will learn how to battle with your Pokèmon, every other class will teach you things that will push you further in this class. Now, I will start calling 2 trainers at a time for battles. Everyone else, watch, listen, and pay attention while you wait to be called."

Last edited:
Liekos quickly took out a notebook, writing down what the principal said, carefully watching her surrounds. She glanced around the room, taking note of anyone she saw formidable in battle, including the teacher and principle. When she finished, she put the book in her bag and sat in the back of the room, studying everyone.

"Next, TJ and Liekos, come up here and battle." The teacher said. TJ walked onto the arena and stood on one side, ready to battle.

Clint was watching the Battle between Tj and Liekos. He was very excited for the first time in pokemon high, the Audience also were really interest in their battle. "I really want to battle like them, maybe if I had a Little bit more courage." Clint looked on the arena, it was very demaged and was in very bad state. "that battle really is great, I worry that on this arena nobody will have a battle"

(I warned that my English isn't great, so please, don't judge me)

Last edited:
Name: Robert Daniels

Sexuality: straight

Class: gym leader

Pokemon: Mimikyu, Sableye, and Gengar

Appearance: 6 ft. dark, brown, curly hair. Usually wears a gray flannel, black t shirt, faded blue jeans.

Personality: usually quiet and keeps to himself, and loves his pokemon dearly. He cares more for them than people. Has a smart mouth and doesnt get along with others as much.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Robert woke up from his nap in his office as battles began throughout the school. He stood, stretching his body. Incognito, his Mimikyu, peeked out from under the desk seeing him awaken. "Let's go check it out, huh?" He motioned his head towards the door. Robert and Incognito made it to the arena and stayed at the doorway watching.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Luke saw a girl writing something in her notebook while TJ and Eli were batteling.
"Hi,I am Luke." said Mickey when he came closer to her

Name: Chester
Pokemon: Frogadier (Frubbles), Zorua (Shadow), Shedinja (Shell)
Appearance: Messy, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, usually wears a blue jacket and black shorts
Personality: He is mainly focused on his studies and quiet, holding a book with him for every lesson. He loves to play the trickster, learning others strategies and exploiting them. He is the last person to care about romance.

Chester watched from the crowd, he pulled out one of multiple notepads he kept with him, this one was for writing a page on everyones battle style, he found it fun to learn how others battle so he could find the best way to beat them, he added a page for Tj and Liekos, accidently writing Liekos "Leekos,"

Last edited:
Good grief. One-liners and autoing around here are reaching critical mass.

This is a final warning for all of you to read the RP forum rules before posting ANYTHING else here. If any other rule breaking takes place in this thread it WILL be shut down.

I understand the one lining, I can see that. But, with all due respect, I do not see any autoing, maybe I am just being blind, but could you show me the autoing please? If it isn't a problem, it would be much appreciated.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The biggest culprit in this is CraZycat21, who forced hits on your character's Pokemon in case you haven't even noticed. One can launch an attack at someone else's character, but they're not allowed to make the attack hit - that's up to the other person.

"Well if you wanna play games, we can do that too. Attract!!!"
TJ's Eevee falls in love.
"Now, use swift!!! then finish it off with a bite!!!"
but TJ's Eevee manages to get her down. "Get up Eevee, please!!!"
A bright light surrounds Eli's Eevee.
"OMG!!! She's evolving!!!!"

"Sylveon!!!" Eli watched in awe and excitement as his new called Sylveon used a powerful swift to catch TJ's Eevee of guard, then finished him off with a dazzling gleam.

"Good game TJ!!!" Eli said. Eevee and my friendship level never would've gotten so high if it weren't for you!!!

Now THAT's a prime example of autoing, right there.

Also, upon reviewing this thread again I also notice that quite a few of you have a tendency to occasionally slip out of past tense into present tense and sometimes even out of story format. Be more mindful of this as this is also a violation of our rules.

You know what else is? breaking into OOC discussion in the middle of an RP thread. As a staff member I am allowed to call you out if absolutely necessary - but the rest of you, stay on topic, please.

We've derailed this thread enough. Read the rules, (they should explain anything you don't understand, @MihajloJedi - way to prove you haven't read them, by the way) follow them, or get shut down.

"Go, Jolteon! Use Thunderbolt now!" TJ said, with confidence. The crowd was watching carefully, as well as the teacher. TJ looked at the teacher, and the teacher nodded. TJ put all of his focus on the battle. "Jolteon, use Bite, and then Quick Attack!" TJ yelled, determined.

When Tj and Liekos was still battle each other, Clint started looking around,becouse he wanted to break his shyness and talk with someone after Class but who could it be. He thought about three persons, first was a young guy with blue jacket and blonde hair, He was writing something on his notepad when Tj and Liekos fought. Second person, Man who stayed in front of the entrence to the Class, he seemed that he wasn't a student, he had Mimikyu with him. The last person was Tj, who was yelling moves to his Jolteon. He thught about to talk with Tj after class,Clint gathered the whole courage he had and he came to the guy with blue jacket.
'H-hi, what are you writing on this notepad, Can I know," He started.

"Oh just a few things about everyone," Chester replied, at this point he had written down Jolteon and his moves so far as one subheading on Tj`s page, "I usually write people`s pokemon down in a notebook like this one, that way I will always know what I`m up against," he said nervously, trying to say it so it sounds innocent.

Last edited:
"alright, if you will need this in future, it's fine" Clint replied quickly

"I Have something to ask you. Do you know that guy with mimikyu" he asked, then Clint indicated the man who was standing nearby to the door and was looking at the arena where was a pokemon battle"

"Sorry, not a clue," Chester replied, "Pretty sure he`s a teacher," he added.
"You sure we should be speaking in class?" he asked, "I don`t want to get in trouble from any teachers," he added looking at the main teacher who was watching over the battle.

"Hi guys, I'm back!!!" Eli said cheerfully as he walked out onto the battlefield. "Uuuummm......how many new people arrived while i was at friendship class!? Well....i guess the more the merrier, do any of you want to have a battle against me?"

As Eli walked out, all of his friends thought, "You ACTUALLY changed into a hoodie!? It's still got Meowth on it, but it's a start...."

"Yes......I did change out of my Meowth onesie into a Meowth hoodie.....but it was just too dang hot outside!!! But anyway, again, would anyone like to battle me???"

P.S: REALLY SORRY i will reread the rules didn't mean to break them :(

Chester looked at the trainer listening to the battle request and began to think, It was never wise for him to enter a battle without knowing a bit about their team. They definitely had a meowth, that much was obvious, which pretty much put shedinja out of being an option, as meowth may be normal types they usually have dark type moves. Frogadier probably couldn`t get off a low kick as meowth aren`t exactly the heaviest pokemon. The rest of their team, was a wild card, which he hated having to deal with, pushing him to the conclusion of avoiding it. He then noticed he had been stuck in thought for way too long, not listening to hear if someone had replied to them yet.

(OOC: Will we be able to catch more pokemon later in the rp or is three gonna always be the maximum?)

Last edited:
Clint was interested in the trainer who requested for a battle. He rarely wanted to battle with someone, but that boy had something and he felt this could be a great battle. Clint came to the boy with Meowth hoodie.

"I-i can battle with you if you still want. How about 1v1 battle" he asked quietly.

He thought that his Monferno wouldn't listen to him in battle, So he decided to use Magnemite. "I and my Magnemite will wait until you will be ready for battle... Oh, what's your name, if I can know. It's always good to know your opponent's name"

Robert examined each trainer closely, along with their pokemon, as Incognito broadly paced in circles around his trainer. He was hoping for some intelligent and strong students to eventually see in his gym, but so far no one's caught his attention.

Name: Poppy Slott
Class: Artist and Trainer
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pokemon: Mimikyu, Zorua, Politoed
Appearence : Poppy has short scruffy jet black hair and dark cocoa skin. Her eyes are a bright brown. She wears a black tank top and loose cut off shorts that end mid thigh. She wears socks that end just below her knees and lace up ankle boots.
Personality: Poppy has a spunky attitude and her actions may seem random at times. She loves talking to the first person she meets and getting super attached. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind and it often gets her in trouble.

Poppy huffed as she ran into school almost an hour late. “Welp. Good job.” She said and ran into a kid with a Luxray. She eyed the Luxray and then the Arcanine. “Sorry about that.” She said and shook her head.

Clint stand in the right site of the arena,he started watching it then. Arena was extremly destroyd but he could use it in his strategy. He picked from his belt with pokeballs a premier ball.
"come on out, buddy" he yelled

Clint throwed his premier ball and sent out his Magnemite.

Status
Not open for further replies.