• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Contest Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might change my character up. I am just not really enjoying Royal in this RP. That is the reason why I have yet to post. I am making up my mind in wether I want to use Royal in this RP or not. His character was made for a certain type of RP and this one did not go over well for me.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Name: Connor Henne
Looks: He has a nice short amount of white hair, standing at 6'1. Despite being this tall, he is the more slim type and unathletic body which is surprising to some people.
Clothing: Connor enjoys wearing lots of black jackets and gray shirts, as well as some nice gray shorts to add up his pile of clothes on him. He will also occasionally carry around a blue backpack.
Personality: Rather shy, Connor is basically in the back of the room listening to everybody else. He may be a new Coordinator, But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a big old mind. And if you can make him laugh, he'd probably cover his face up in embarrassment.
Starter: Mudkip
Secondary Pokemon: Dratini
Pokemon team:
Mudkip > Marshtomp > Swampert (Male, Nicknamed Swami)
Dratini > Dragonair > Dragonite (Female, Nicknamed Christi)
Espurr > Meowstic (Female, Nicknamed Alexa)
Snorunt -> Froslass (Female, Nicknamed Galio )
Sewaddle > Swadloon > Leavanny (Female, Nicknamed Mini)
Oricorio (Female, Nicknamed Flower)

Last edited:
Name: Avina Ashwood
Looks: Avina stands at 5'10. She has flawless pale skin with yellowish undertones to it. She has asian features and very full and black eyelashes. Her eyes are a bright blue. Avina's hair is very straight and thick. It comes to her lower back and has blunt bangs that almost cover her eyebrows. Her hair is a bright pink color. She tends to wear a bit of makeup. Dark purple smokie eyeshadow and a dark red lip. She never wears blush.
Clothing: Avina wears a dark purple tank top. Her skinny jeans are black and ripped at her knees. She tends to wear a pair of combat boots with red roses on the side. On her right wrist is a multitude of bracelets. On her neck she wears a black vintage choker, and a music note pendant. When it is cold out she has a black hooded jacket lined with fake fur. Her backpack is one that cuts across her shoulder and rests on her hip. It is a dark brown color with a rose pattern on the front flap. For contests she wears a black dress. It is form fitting and sparkles in the light. There is a sweetheart neckline. The sleeves end at her elbows. She still wears the choker and music not pendant. On her feet is a pair of red heels.
Personality: Avina is kind and will help others when she feels she is needed. She is very active and spends part of her morning running. She hates to be judged just be her looks. She is more then a pretty face. Avina spends her time drawing and taking pictures of pokemon she has seens.
Starter: Litten (Female)
Secondary Pokemon: Eevee
Pokemon team: Litten, Espeon, Shiny Lopunny (will update this more later. I want to think on it some more.)

Status
Not open for further replies.