• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Contest Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. I just thought it would be fun. Also remember with the pokebox you are not limited to just 6 pokemon. With the box you are allowed to have more then 6 pokemon on you. The ones that are not on your main team are in the box. It is there to store the pokemon that you are not using.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Yeah, I feel you on that. The 80's journey got a little ridiculous like that with Furfrous and Eevees everywhere lol.

Krisseon

I don't think there's anyone to really blame for it, we all just had similar taste in pokemon is all. No need to apologize.

Krisseon

Yeah, it got a little out of hand. Although I did have a lot of fun in that rp while I could. Lola and her Vulpixes were fun to play. Poor Caspian didn't get much of a chance though lol. Is it still going on, by the way? I'm not even sure, my notifications don't like to work for active threads for some reason.

Yeah it is still going on. People have been busy so it has slowed down. I also had to drop someone because they were not following the rules much. They tried it is just they need more practice at it.

Krisseon

Yeah I know who you're talking about lol. I may try to catch up, but I don't know. Usually once I fall far enough behind it's kind of difficult to fit my character back in and I just don't want to butt into anything going on if they've already been dismissed.

You haven't. Amra is in the pokemon center with Wes and they walked right by the group so you could follow them there. There was a moment for them but it is pretty much over now.

Krisseon

Cool. But anyway, sorry to sway us off topic. Have you had any other ideas for this rp?

Not a lot. I wanted the others to contribute to what they would want in an RP like this. I want this to be a more people controlled RP.

I took a nap due to my lack of sleep lately but anywho- I do agree that people sorta copied others, I was just trying to paint a girl with a Furfrou and next thing you know there's two more.

Does anyone have any ideas of how they want this to go? I have a couple of ideas. I just want to get everyone's idea's before I set anything in stone.

Well I was thinking we could do something like music for one. It could be that each contestant is a different genre of music and they can fit their performance around that. I open to suggestions for other things as well. We could go the game route and do themes like cute, cool, and just things like that.

Well we could make it like a mixture of the two. I like the idea of having a different contest theme for each new contest. Also if you guys wanted to and you enjoy this we could continue it into a different region. If it comes to that I will put up a poll for which region. I might put up polls for the themes of contests as well.

Also since Playful and Renz said they would help we could have them "judge" the performance for us. This way they don't have to post much just when we need them to.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ooh! A music themed contest would be nice! Could that one be a pairs contest (with two people)? Because... Talia has a Pokemon named Harmony and Allie has a Pokemon named Melody... it would be PERFECT!

We would have to see. Besides right now we have an uneven number of people. If we get one more then I will consider making it a double contest.

Krisseon

I could add another character if we want to do that. I have others that would fit for this RP. If no one else joins anyway.

Yes, I would be glad to help judge! I was going to suggest it, but Kitty beat me to the punch...

You better describe your performance well- I will be judging harshly. But seriously though, the more descrption you have in the performance part, the better you will do.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Name: Anastasia (Ana) Rose
Looks: Anastasia stands at 5'5 and weighs about 120 lbs. She has a pale skin-tone with long straight raven-black hair and dead-black eyes that seem to glisten a warm brown at times. The public usually always sees her with a happy smile on her face. However, once she's alone, the smile drops.
Clothing: Anastasia likes to wear white, black, or pastel-colored dresses, in any variety. She wears either heels, flats, or boots to fit the dress depending on the occasion. She will often be seen with a jewel necklace and a matching bracelet on her right wrist.
Personality: Anastasia acts friendly around the public, however when she's in private she's quite the opposite. She couldn't hate socializing more. She keeps her sentences brief and gets to the point quickly. She's not one for pointless chatter as she'd prefer to show rather than tell. However, should you get to know her well, she will soften up and talk more. She has few friends, but they are all very close to each other. They refer to her as 'Ana' which she is fine with, but, she dislikes it if strangers call her that.
Starter: Snivy (Jade) (Female)
Secondary Pokemon: Feebas (Mizu) (Female)
Pokemon team (Future):
Serperior (Jade) (Female)
Milotic (Mizu) (Female)
Seviper (Lucifer) (Male)
Florges (Florena) (Female)
Arcanine (Helios) (Male)
Froslass (Wintera) (Female)
RP Example: Anastasia looked back at the audience as she finished tying the scarf. The stands seemed to be full of people as usual. If I had pursued battling, I probably would be in the crowd too. I wonder how different my life would've been? She looked away from the crowd and back to Jade. She had fed Jade a Pokeblock earlier, and she hoped it would help improve her score. If she passed, she would be enthusiastic. If she didn't, there was always the next time and always a way to improve. That was the thing with her, she would keep on trying until she won at Mastery Rank. And I will win, I swear. The sooner the better though, it really is tiring to keep this facade. She stepped back from Jade, waiting to hear her results.
Other: I've never done a Contest roleplay, so I'm not sure if I did this correctly. If I did something wrong, or if I need to change something, please notify me.

Krisseon

I feel like we'll need some kind of outside conflict at some point too, just to spice things up a bit. Nothing major, just something to make it a bit more exciting, y'know? You know me, I loves me some angst lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.