• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life Sign Ups

OHH MYYY GODD. I have a lot of catching up to do...I'm sincerely sorry, but i'm afraid i'll have to drop out. I didn't miss much on the RP itself, but i've got many RP'S i already need catching up to, and..yeah. Once again, i'm sorry from the bottom of my heart.
~Via

Name: Mya Shard
Height: 5'10"
Personality: Mya can be selfish and self-centered but she sometime cares about others when they are in danger. She can be a coward at sometimes but will help if she is needed although she rather not. Mya is very intelligent and prefers the darkness of night to the brightness of day, unless it's cloudy.
Dream/Goal: Mya wants to become a high ranking International Police member.
Appearance: Mya is very lean. She has wavy hair that goes to about her stomach that is black with green highlights and red eyes (caused by little or no melanin in the front or back layer of the iris). She wears a black t-shirt with blue jeans and a red jacket on top. Mya carries around a black bag with all of her items in it.
Other: Mya has many electronics for tracking and stealth. She also loves the dark and ice types.
Dorm Room: 56
Pokemon:
Nidoran female: Curious, Nidoran is always getting into trouble. Nidoran was Mya's first Pokemon.
Magnemite: Magnemite is always looking for someone to zap a small bolt of electricity at and loves a good prank.
Sneasel: Sneasel is always off doing its business on its own. Sneasel isn't a very social Pokemon and loves to battle.

Is it alright if join
Name: leon
Height: 6.4
Personality: calm, loves to battle, cares about friends
Dream/Goal: pokemon master
Appearance:has green hair, wears a blue trench coat with gray shrit and blue trousers
Other:
Dorm Room: 30
Pokemon:
houndour: aggressive towards new people,loves to battle against strong pokemon
skamory:loves shiny objects, hates water and plays pranks
murkrow: loves nut, shy and protective

Name: Makayla Midonai (me-doh-nA)
Height: 4'11
Personality: Shy, Smart, Lies, Follows rules
Dream/Goal: To make at least 5 friends while she is here.
Appearance: Long, brown hair that goes down to her waist, Purple backpack, Blue short dress, Some Rhinestone necklace, Purple Sketchers, and some skinny denim jeans.
Other: Nahhhh!
Dorm Room: 58
Pokemon: Blitz, A Fennekin, Male, Loves to snuggle, Pixie, A Sylveon, Female, Very adorable

Name: Micheal Sindomei (Sihn-dom-ee)
Height: 5'3
Personality: Very lazy, Rule breaker, Bully, Has friends
Dream/Goal: To be the most popular kid in the school
Appearance: Has a long, green, shirt on him, and some leggings (Blue), and some green AND blue sneakers. He also has side-swept black hair.
Other: Again, Nahh!
Dorm Room: 34
Pokemon: Fru-Bub, Male, Froakie, Loves to fight, Pudding, A Minccino, Female, Loves showing off

Hope this is good.

Name: Danny
height:6'2"
Dream: To be the greatest master of them all
personality: Kind, Funny, Likes puns, Loves pokemon, and is willing to do whatever it takes to win a pokemon battle
Apperance/clothing:blue hair an light blue eyes. Silver hoodie with blue zippers, and black gym shorts
Pokémon
Froakie: braggy, Kind, Loves to eat pokepuffs, sarcastic
Charmander: Niave, Often crashes into walls
Treeko:Rude to everyone except people he's attached. Likes poke beans

Name:mikey
Appearance:wearing a white hoodie and has blonde hair and brown cargo shorts
Pokémon:he has a zorua it's a. Jokester and loves pulling pranks and a egg
Dream:to be the best Pokémon breeder
Personality:lazy and relaxed

Yay here is my team

Attachments

• IMG_0691.PNG
    IMG_0691.PNG
    8.7 KB · Views: 43
When you want, but you don't have to be interacting with people instantly. Just show your character settling in the college.

On the timetable, History and Pokemon Geography can differ between different people. You can choose what goes best for your character in period 1 and period 4. The other options for period 1 is Cooking/Food Technology and Medication/Nursing. Other options for period 4 are Pokemon Science and Pokemon Ranger studies.

Dammit @Gpig5 should've told me earlier. Unless you did and i was just slow.
Oh well.

Name: Lato Archaes
Height: Can't get too specific, so just tall-ish.
Personality: Calm, laid back and intelligent to things unrelated to Pokemon.
Dream/Goal: Here to decide.
Appearance: Tall-ish, with brunette hair. Prefers to wear hoodies whenever possible.
Other: May put something in here if i need to.
Dorm Room: 24
Pokemon: Just an Egg.

Dammit @Gpig5 should've told me earlier. Unless you did and i was just slow.
Oh well.

Name: Lato Archaes
Height: Can't get too specific, so just tall-ish.
Personality: Calm, laid back and intelligent to things unrelated to Pokemon.
Dream/Goal: Here to decide.
Appearance: Tall-ish, with brunette hair. Prefers to wear hoodies whenever possible.
Other: May put something in here if i need to.
Dorm Room: 24
Pokemon: Just an Egg.
accepted

Well, I've been busy with schoolwork, and I've decided my first post will be the next time it becomes nighttime. (In the actual thing, not real life.)
No idea for the other people though. :?

Last edited:
I've been sick a lot lately, and well I've also been a little busy with making my Fakemon and developing a new battle mechanic for Pokémon.

Also since I have @Gpig5's approval to make a new character, I'll be putting his information below in my own sheet since this one is a Pokémon. (Funny enough, this is one of my first characters I've ever used on this site.)

Name: Unknown
Species: Charmander
Level: 36
Skills: He has the ability to slowly heal himself under any kind of light, as he is vulnerable while in this state.
Ability: Blaze (Powers up fire type moves if the Pokémon is in a pinch.)
Appearance: He is your normal, everyday Charmander, aside from the red markings that he has that become darker or more faint depending on his anger. (Which is the energy in his body.)
Personality: He is very rebellious, while he also has an extremely short fuse. He has a problem communicating with others, as he also has an obsession with talking to himself.
Backstory: He had been used in an experiment and abused by an unknown gang, as he had barely escaped and fled away from the police that endlessly searched for him. He soon fled to the College Campus, hoping that he can start a new life and leave his old past behind. He also had refused to grow up, fearing that he might be ridiculed and as a result, he still has not evolved to the Charizard that he was supposed to be.
Other: He wears a sky blue scarf around his neck that has his name embroidered on the inside.
Motto: "Now the law is in my hands, I don't need five people trying to tell a tiny lizard what he should be doing."