• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life Sign Ups

The Timetable:
Period 1: History
Period 2: Trainer Basics
Lunch
Period 3: Breeding
Period 4: Pokemon Geography
Period 5: Pokemon battling

On the timetable, History and Pokemon Geography can differ between different people. You can choose what goes best for your character in period 1 and period 4. The other options for period 1 is Cooking/Food Technology and Medication/Nursing. Other options for period 4 are Pokemon Science and Pokemon Ranger studies.

I'm repeating this just for reference.

Well, it'll take a bit of time to revive I since I'd have to assume that most people might have forgotten about this unfortunately after some time had elapsed.

*an Axovenio sits down with you in the discussion*

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should keep the amount of characters I currently have since I've forgotten how many I have here. (Trainers with their Pokémon don't count though.)

I've probably been a bit burned out after working on my newest Fakemon and especially since my brain's tired after just taking the SAT.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should keep the amount of characters I currently have since I've forgotten how many I have here. (Trainers with their Pokémon don't count though.)

I've probably been a bit burned out after working on my newest Fakemon and especially since my brain's tired after just taking the SAT.
I only remember Charmander and your trainer to be honest

@Gpig5 I did

This is probably going to be different because of my lack of enjoyment from this character, I use him in a lot of RPs and I've started to branch out and use other characters so this guy will probably not be my character when we revive it
Name: Jack Devlin
Height: 6 Ft
Personality: A Nice Trainer who likes to help his Pokemon and help others, He has always wanted to beat his mother and father who were once Elite Four members so he is really trying to improve
Dream/Goal: To Learn all about Evolution and catch a Legendary
Appearance: he has Black hair and yellow eyes, he wears a Red Alolan Cap with a Shirt with the words "You gotta Fight the Ghosts" and Black shorts to his Knees
Other: Well..... I dunno he likes to make Friends?
Dorm Room: 13 (my second Favorite number, Best one is 999)
Pokemon:
Flare (Tepig) (Fast, Never wants to lose, Kind of Selfish) (Is Normal)
Fluff (Eevee) (Kind, Doesn't want to Battle, Cares for Jack) (Is Shiny)
Impact (Riolu) (Silent, A great Battler, Would Rather Silence) (Is Normal)

@Gpig5 I did

This is probably going to be different because of my lack of enjoyment from this character, I use him in a lot of RPs and I've started to branch out and use other characters so this guy will probably not be my character when we revive it
Name: Jack Devlin
Height: 6 Ft
Personality: A Nice Trainer who likes to help his Pokemon and help others, He has always wanted to beat his mother and father who were once Elite Four members so he is really trying to improve
Dream/Goal: To Learn all about Evolution and catch a Legendary
Appearance: he has Black hair and yellow eyes, he wears a Red Alolan Cap with a Shirt with the words "You gotta Fight the Ghosts" and Black shorts to his Knees
Other: Well..... I dunno he likes to make Friends?
Dorm Room: 13 (my second Favorite number, Best one is 999)
Pokemon:
Flare (Tepig) (Fast, Never wants to lose, Kind of Selfish) (Is Normal)
Fluff (Eevee) (Kind, Doesn't want to Battle, Cares for Jack) (Is Shiny)
Impact (Riolu) (Silent, A great Battler, Would Rather Silence) (Is Normal)
okay well, you can just submit your new character bio if you want to change character. I've already accepted you so don't worry about needing to get accepted.

I'll probably introduce the new character soon as I gotta work on his rather huge character sheet first. I think that I might need to see where I'm at so that I can get back into the roleplay more easily.