• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life Sign Ups

Name: Tyler
Height: 5.5 ft.
Personality: kind,strong,loves pokemon
Dream/Goal: To win the pokemon league
Appearance/Clothing: dark brown hair, blue jacket, navy jeans, blue and white hat, red and blue bag, blue and white trainers
Other: looking for friends to train with
Dorm Room: 24
Pokémon :
Hawlucha: nickname: lucas
froakie: nickname: Genji

Name: Michael
Height: 6 feet
Personality: Arrogant, Tough
Dream/Goal: To be the best
Appearance: Black Hoodie, Black hair, Blue shorts.
Other: Parents are unskilled trainers.
Dorm Room: 10

Name: Mark Horokai Anderson (can just be Mark Anderson
Height: 5'11"
Personality: An introvert who lives by himself after his parents divorced. Mark Loves hanging out around places with sakura trees and loves chilling in the rain. He is very shy, though he is kind. He likes to sing when he is alone and he loves day dreaming

Dream/Goal: Dream: To go around the world to look for someone who understands him. Goal: To help and make friends with pokemons not to capture them.

Appearance/Clothing: White hair, Blue eyes like the sea and the sky, always in a winter jacket, Back pants, Blue headphones on, Quite white skin, Blue bag.

Other: Likes Running, Basketball, Football, Likes to take walks around beach and anywhere with sakura trees/cherry blossom. Has brain and heart issues making him urge to kill (rare) Mark never capture or have experience of using a pokeball before.

Dorm Room: 25

Pokemon: Name Eevee (Dan/Male)

Mark first met Dan when Dan was a baby eevee He saw an wild eevee injured and cannot stand looking at it suffer so Mark took it back home and nursed it back to heath.

Dan: Brave/Passionate/Curious.

Aura (Riolu/Female)

Aura hatched from an egg that was giving to Mark although he didn't acept in the first place he took it and they became really good partners.

Aura: Shy/Protective/Kind

Blade (Ralts/Male) Shy/Brave/Confident
Athena (Ralts/Female) Shy/Brave/Kind

Everytime Mark sings alone or plays an instrument an wild Meloetta justs comes along singing with him

Probably what I will look like in the RP And No meloetta as you said

Attachments

• trainercard-Teen Mark.png
    trainercard-Teen Mark.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Alright, since I have approval from @Gpig5 to use my own Fakemon, I will be introducing him soon.

Name: Unknown
Species: Neourk
Skills: He can hide from others rather well, as he also has mastered his own variant of the water gun move.
Ability: Uprising (As the Pokémon deals damage in battle, the Pokémon will continously regenerate HP. The regeneration rate is proportional to the total amount of damage they deal out, as it is capped at 7.5% HP per turn.)
Appearance: He is a quadrupled, blue shark-like Pokémon, as his head to body ratio is slightly large. His eyes are light blue, while there is a curved fin on his head that is parallel to his body. He has a tiny nose with two nostrils, as his mouth is very small and two small, pointed teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth. His arms and feet are stubby, as his arms lack claws while his feet each have one tiny claw. His gills are located on his neck, while his upper body is mostly a darker shade of aquatic blue. The bottom of his body is sky blue, while his tail is short and tapered.
Personality: He is rebellious, as he often argues with others. He can be a crybaby at times, since he always likes things to go his way. He is also very emotional and dramatic, as he has a very short fuse.
Other: He wears a silver anklet around his left leg, as it has his name and his medical infomation on it.
Fakemon Creator: Me (I'm still working on his evolutions.)

Name: Tyler
Height: 5.5 ft.
Personality: kind,strong,loves pokemon
Dream/Goal: To win the pokemon league
Appearance/Clothing: dark brown hair, blue jacket, navy jeans, blue and white hat, red and blue bag, blue and white trainers
Other: looking for friends to train with
Dorm Room: 24
Pokémon :
Hawlucha: nickname: lucas
froakie: nickname: Genji
Can I play ?

Name: Camille
Height: 5'9
Personality: Stoic, manipulative, kinda mean. She is serious about her work.
Dream/Goal: She's not really sure. She wants to be a powerful trainer, though.
Appearance/Clothing: She is a tall girl with a slender figure. She had violet eyes, lavender hair with two small buns on either side, and wears a white button-up shirt with a red tie, a dark grey pencil skirt, long purple socks, and black flats.
Other: Pineapple
Dorm Room: 71

Pokemon:
Zorua
Level: 24

Eevee

Level: 18

Misdreavus
Level: 21

Last edited:
Name: Zach Keffer (ZK for short)
Height: 5'7''
Personality: Laid-Back, Groovy, Cool, Stubborn (a little bit)
Dream/Goal: Be A Gym Leader
Appearance: Black beanie, blonde hair, tydy shirt, jean shorts, orange sandals
Dorm Room: 37

POKEMON
Name: Coal
Species: Charmeleon

Name: Adorable
Species: Vulpix (not alolan)
Level: 16

Name: Cheese
Species: Pansear
Level: 20

Name: Zach Keffer (ZK for short)
Height: 5'7''
Personality: Laid-Back, Groovy, Cool, Stubborn (a little bit)
Dream/Goal: Be A Gym Leader
Appearance: Black beanie, blonde hair, tydy shirt, jean shorts, orange sandals
Dorm Room: 37

POKEMON
Name: Coal
Species: Charmeleon

Name: Adorable
Species: Vulpix (not alolan)
Level: 16

Name: Cheese
Species: Pansear

Accepted. Welcome!

Name: Jack Devlin
Height: 6 Ft
Personality: A Nice Trainer who likes to help his Pokemon and help others, He has always wanted to beat his mother and father who were once Elite Four members so he is really trying to improve
Dream/Goal: To Learn all about Evolution and catch a Legendary
Appearance: he has Black hair and yellow eyes, he wears a Red Alolan Cap with a Shirt with the words "You gotta Fight the Ghosts" and Black shorts to his Knees
Other: Well..... I dunno he likes to make Friends?
Dorm Room: 13 (my second Favorite number, Best one is 999)
Pokemon:
Flare (Tepig) (Fast, Never wants to lose, Kind of Selfish) (Is Normal)
Fluff (Eevee) (Kind, Doesnt want to Battle, Cares for Jack) (Is Shiny)
Impact (Riolu) (Silent, A great Battler, Would Rather Silence) (Is Normal)

Since I posted a form and you accepted but I never posted, Am I still in the RP?

Name: Jayson ( Jay for short)
Height: 5'6
Personality: loves to battle, loves challenges, kind to his pokemon and friend.
Appearance: brown eyes, black fedora, black hair, wear his black shirt, blue jean, and wear black sneakers.
Pokemon
Name: Riolu
Name: Evee

Last edited:
Name: Jayson ( Jay for short)
Height: 5'6
Personality: loves to battle, loves challenges, kind to his pokemon and friend.
Appearance: brown eyes, black fedora, black hair, wear his black shirt, blue jean, and wear black sneakers.
Pokemon
Name: Riolu
Name: Evee

can't accept you. Read the rules

Name: Roxas
Height: About 6'1"'
Personality: Calm, Gentle, Often lost in thought.
Dream/Goal: to become a gym leader.
Appearance: He has blond hair covering his left eye, and goes down to his neck. wears a white V-neck and a scarf that has 2 flowy "arms" and shorts with a chain, and also wears goggles like Gold from HGSS and a pendulum necklace like yuya's from yugioh. His shoes are converses that go up to his knees, but have the pokeball symbol instead of the converse symbol.
Dorm Room: 14 (if that's ok)
Pokémon: Eevee (Shiny - from silver in the kanto league RP) Name: Zuri Personality: gentle Appearance: a shiny Eevee with Goggles like Gold. Other: is a somewhat... special Eevee... (might reveal later on...)
Rhydon Name: RhyRhy Personality: Brave Appearance: Its silver-ish, but its not shiny though Other: its horn is gold colored

oh and pineapple XD

Last edited: