• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life Sign Ups

This is the second time that I'm making this RP since the first one got ruined and spammed. Anyway back to the RP.

You are a new/inexperienced trainer that has been sent to Pokemon College. You are here to learn the in and outs of becoming a Pokemon Trainer and is a stepping stone to what every path you want to pursue whether that's to become a Pokemon Master, Ranger, Breeder, etc. Whatever you want. You can have roommates. There is a wide variety of facilities that you can access on this campus. Such as a safari zone, battlefield and much more.

Read all the rules carefully.
Rules:
-Make sure you've read the Pokecharms RPing rules.
- NO ONE LINERS! You MUST do at least 3 lines with every post that you do, I hate it when people put one liners, it ruins the RP.
-You must have a simple team with a maximum of three Pokemon starting off, I don't want people starting with Mega Salamences
-You can control up to two characters in this RP.
-Make sure you keep continuity in the RP. It absolutely infuriates me when people don't make it flow.
-No Bunnying/Control other people's characters. Say Pineapple in your character profile in order to get accepted.
-Don't be perfect, you are not a Pokemon master just yet, you're at Pokecollege to learn the ropes.
-No mega evolution or Legendaries.
-Keep shinies to a minimum

Submit your character profile in the thread and I'll say if you're accepted or not.
Have fun :)

Name:
Personality:
Dream/Goal:
Appearance:
Other:
Dorm Room: Male 1-50/ Female 51-100
Pokemon: Name (optional), species, personality, appearance, other.

Here's mine:

Name: Fraser
Height: 6 ft
Personality: Sarcastic, funny, laid back,
Dream/Goal: He's here to decide that
Appearance/Clothing: Brown, medium, messy hair, Black jeans, Grey shirt, brown shoes, black watch on right wrist, blue backpack,
Other:
Dorm Room: 14
Pokemon: Tyrogue, rebellious, confident, protective, he is a special one that you will find out later on in the RP.

Link to the RP: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-college-2-0.14503/

Last edited:
Name: Will Whitman
Height:
Personality: intimidating when you first meet him, Will is actually really nice, and loyal, and is a great friend to have during a Crisis. However he is quite clumsy, and not the smartest, except when Battling is involved
Dream/Goal: Become the champion
Appearance: Tall for his age, Will has Dark hair and Eyes.
Other:
Dorm Room: 13 (for luck)
Pokemon:
None, Squirtle, He is quite smart and is annoyed whenever people are not as smart as him, or for other small things like that. However, at heart he is actually really nice, a normal Squirtle
None, Wynaut, Puns, A normal Wynaut, Puns and Puns
None, Pidgey, shy, innocent and Naive, Pidgey is a nice Pokemon and is always willing to help, although she may not always know how, a normal Pidgey

Well, i'll come back!

Name: (as always) Violet Valencia
Height: 5'7
Personality: Impulsive and tomboyish, mysterious and slightly lonely. Time comes when she shuts herself off from everything and everyone.
Dream/Goal: To uncover the mysteries of Pokemon.
Appearance: Black and red hoodie, faded jeans, red sneakers. She has pale skin, aqua eyes and brown hair. ;3
Other: This girl is an tomboy.
Dorm Room: (Wait, isn't 13 for bad luck?) 45
Pokemon: Fennekin, Feat, an ambitious, attention seeking Pokemon that is usually very sweet. (sometimes)
NYAH!

The Timetable:

Period 1: History
Period 2: Trainer Basics
Lunch
Period 3: Breeding
Period 4: Pokemon Geography
Period 5: Pokemon battling

what do you think?

Name: Evan
Height: 5'8
Personality: He is very hardworking, he dreams of the completion of the Pokedex, he tries everything he can to befriend and battle anyone so he can get stronger, he doesn't like the scene of someone getting hurt.
Dream/Goal: To become a professor
Appearance/Clothing: Evan has black messy hair, brown long sleeves that has an eevee imprinted on it, dog tag, black pants, black shoes. He also has black eyes and he always carries a bag full of his stuff.
Other:
Dorm Room: 14 (If okay with Gpig5)
Pokemon: Dra, gible, clumsy and oblivious

Name: Jack Devlin
Height: 6 Ft
Personality: A Nice Trainer who likes to help his Pokemon and help others, He has always wanted to beat his mother and father who were once Elite Four members so he is really trying to improve
Dream/Goal: To Learn all about Evolution and catch a Legendary
Appearance: he has Black hair and yellow eyes, he wears a Red Alolan Cap with a Shirt with the words "You gotta Fight the Ghosts" and Black shorts to his Knees
Other: Well..... I dunno he likes to make Friends?
Dorm Room: 13 (my second Favorite number, Best one is 999)
Pokemon:
Flare (Tepig) (Fast, Never wants to lose, Kind of Selfish) (Is Normal)
Fluff (Eevee) (Kind, Doesnt want to Battle, Cares for Jack) (Is Shiny)
Impact (Riolu) (Silent, A great Battler, Would Rather Silence) (Is Normal)

Well, I suppose I'll join again since I didn't get to really join the first time due to the chaotic situation that it was in. I also will try my best to reply more, as I had been out sick and such. As always, if there's any issues, please feel free to discuss it with me.

Ranger:

Name: Tori Cass
Height: 5'3"
Personality: Calm, soft-spoken, mother-like, often babies around her Pokémon.
Dream/Goal: To learn on becoming a Pokémon Ranger as she is trying to master Poké Assists.
Appearance: Wears a tan flatcap, has a green V neck shirt on with blue cargo pants on, brown leather sandals, and a red shoulder strap bag that has a Fire Emblem on it.
Other: She carries around a special styler that is made for capturing and befriending fire types easier. This function does make it harder to befriend water, ground, or rock types however.
Dorm Room: 87

Pokémon #1:
Name: N/A
Species: Cyndaquil
Personality: Timid, frightened of strangers, often flees from battle.
Appearance: He is a normal Cyndaquil, nothing unusual.
Other: He wears a light blue scarf around his neck.

Pokémon #2:
Name: N/A
Species: Minun
Personality: Short-tempered, often uses force to settle problems, tends to have mood swings.
Appearance: He is your average, everyday Minun.
Other: He had been exposed to an unknown radioactive energy in the past unknowingly, as he now has the ability to quickly dash in a direction. (Though this often doesn't go well since he often bumps into walls, and it's only a short distance.) He also is a lot weaker than usual, as water type attacks are now super effective on him. (They deal triple damage to him.)

Last edited:
Well, let's just hope that this RP will be better than the last one... I'm certainly looking forward to it. Also, I going to hit the bed now, so I'll join tommorow morning.

-Froakie falls asleep now-

Name: kathleen or lee
Height: 5' 2"
Personality: cool with anything and has guarded walls. never realy gets mad but when she is.... she would most likely punch you.
Dream/goal: want to be a farmer/ breeder sandwich
Appearance/clothing: Short brown hair that covers her eyes, blue jeans, purple t-shirt with a brown over sized hoddie that mostly covers it, black shoes, and carries a black laptop bag.
Other: gamer
Dorm room: 56
Pokemon: hig, skiddo, shy and protective.
the only thing I could have though of after writing this is: guess who's back, back again

Name: Mar
Height: 5'7"
Personality: highly curious, very intelligent but naive, calm, brutally honest which make people think he's mean and annoying, loves taking care of other people and Pokémon. However, keeps a distance from them in order not to get too close emotionally due to past experiences, except for his own Pokémon
Dream/Goal: wants to figure out if he should become a Pokémon breeder or Pokémon doctor
Appearance/Clothing: tan, waist-long, wavy black hair with dark brown eyes. Wears a white dress shirt with a black sweater vest, gray pants, and brown knee high boots
Other:
Dorm room: 6
Pokémon:
•Mia (eevee)- intelligent, loves playing and socializing, very good at reading people, somewhat sassy. Mar and her have the deepest bond out of all his Pokémon since she was his starter Pokémon
•Auror (oshawott)- very dense, outgoing, gets confused easily, impatient. He's very overprotective of Mia and Mar, and has a brotherly rivalry with Max
•Max (growlithe)- natural leader, very prideful, overprotective of Mia and Mar, somewhat egotistic, likes picking on Auror

Name: Ada

Height: 5"9

Personality: Ada is a quiet and bookish girl, who tends to avoid interaction with anyone other than her pokemon. She is extremely polite and well-mannered, on the rare occasions that she does interact with others, and she adores baking, and will sneak into the campus' kitchens late at night to do it.

Goal: To become Kalos Queen

Appearance: Ada has short black hair, and brown eyes, which are always covered by half-frame glasses. She wears a white vest top, black skinny jeans, and high heels.

Pokemon:

Riolu (Male): Riolu is immensely protective of Ada, often to the point where he won't let anyone go within ten feet of her. He can be easily distracted with food, though.

Houndour (Male): Houndour is quite laid back, and loves to eat the sweets that Ada makes. She sometimes uses his flamethrower as a blowtorch, for when she's making creme brulee.

Other: She suffers with epilepsy, and bright light makes her uncomfortable.

This is the second time that I'm making this RP since the first one got ruined and spammed. Anyway back to the RP.

You are a new/inexperienced trainer that has been sent to Pokemon College. You are here to learn the in and outs of becoming a Pokemon Trainer and is a stepping stone to what every path you want to pursue whether that's to become a Pokemon Master, Ranger, Breeder, etc. Whatever you want. You can have roommates. There is a wide variety of facilities that you can access on this campus. Such as a safari zone, battlefield and much more.

Rules:
- NO ONE LINERS! You MUST do at least 3 lines with every post that you do, I hate it when people put one liners, it ruins the RP.
-You must have a simple team with a maximum of three Pokemon starting off, I don't want people starting with Mega Salamences
-Make sure you keep continuity in the RP. It absolutely infuriates me when people don't make it flow.
-No Bunnying/Control other people's characters.
-Don't be perfect, you are not a Pokemon master just yet, you're at Pokecollege to learn the ropes.
-No 7th gen related Pokemon, items, other stuff at all. It's prohibited.

Submit your character profile in the thread and I'll say if you're accepted or not.

Name:
Personality:
Dream/Goal:
Appearance:
Other:

Here's mine:

Appearance/Clothing: Brown, medium, messy hair, Black jeans, Grey shirt, brown shoes, black watch on right wrist, blue backpack,
Other:
Pokemon: Tyrogue, rebellious, confident, protective, he is a special one that you will find out later on in the RP.

Rules:
-No Bunnying/Control other people's characters.
-No 7th gen related Pokemon, items, other stuff at all. It's prohibited.

Name:
Personality:
Dream/Goal:
Appearance:
Other:

Here's mine:

Other:

Name:Brendan
Height:5 ft.
Personality: Funny,Curious, Kind
Dream/Goal: To complete the Pokédex
Appearance/Clothing: Messy brown hair, bright sea blue eyes, green shirt,black pants,yellow backpack
Other:
Dorm Room: 17
Pokémon
Froakie: Curious, Overconfident, Arrogant
Pamcham: Shy, Kind, Scared
Sandile:protective, Sly, Brave

Last edited:
Well... now I have finally gotten into the RP! I'm sorry if I had gone in a little later than usual, as I had been busy with other stuff, and I am still sick here.

Also, I could go into Minun's special ability in more depth if the RP creator requests me to do so, as I feel like it might need some clarification and more detail.