• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

Froakie suddenly appeared on the table, coming out from his pokeball. "Froakie! I thought you were back with Greninja! How'd you manage to get in the pokeball?" Froakie hang head in guilt. As if to say he didn't want to stay with Greninja.

She at last managed to call back Froakie into his pokeball. "Sorry about that. Froakie seems to be afraid of any pokemon stronger or bigger than him, I just don't know why." Seeing he had the menus, she thanked him.

Tyler looked at the Pokeball and smiled "It's okay if Froakie's scared, he's scared, we can't do anything about that apart from you know scare him until it's not scary."

Tyler scratched his head for a moment then his face lit up and said "I would love to go on a journey through Sinnoh with you, my brother Rin, Baz and of course JC.

"Ok i'm planning to do that after we leave college anyway, I still need to talk to Baz and JC about it but would you like to come with us?"
Tyler said with a big smile on his face.

(OOC oops read that wrong, sorry.) BIN "Well, if it was something general like a thing, I would want a Wigglytuff. I've seen the Wigglytuff workers at the pokemon center, but I never had one for my self. It's always been my dream to be a Wigglytuff trainer, there my favorite pokemon."

"Okay, I'm just gonna go to the toilets." Tyler went inside but pulled out his phone and rang his dad. "Hey dad, do we have any Jigglypuffs at the lab?"

"Yeah why?"

"Can you get it sent to the college within an hour please, thank you."

Tyler returned to Izzy.

Tyler looked at his watch and said "We should head back now."
he stood up and with Izzy started to walk back to the college, when they got there Tyler said i'm gonna go to the dorm i'll see you later, also thanks for paying."

"That makes sense." She nodded. "You know... I have to use the bathroom too." She went inside the building and rang her mother.

"Oh hi Izzy!"

"Hi mom! I can't talk much but can you send a mega stone to my dorm please?"

"Okay but you owe me, bye!"

Izzy hung up and returned to Tyler