• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

"Ok i'll watch." Tyler sent out Greninja, pupitar and Sylveon "Guys I want you to battle Rin try your hardest but make your own decisions on what moves you use, Rowlet stay here and watch with me."

Tyler smiled as Greninja leaped up into the air and wiped out Kirlia, only then to see Eevee sneak up behind and take Greninja down.
"Wow that was impressive!"

Still confused she just stood by the sides, thinking about what he said. Tyler is that her? Oh! They must mean JC. Not suprised, he can never get his mind off her, she thought.

(OOC He's not online.) BIN I think you might be thinking of JC, she's still in her dorm upstairs if you're looking for her. Tyler probably is, he can't seem to live a second without her. She seemed to respond to herself ugh, I need to quit acting like a sour friend. They've known each other a lot longer, I need to get over it!

(OOC okay.) "Sorry, guess I can't help it." She said not even attempting to make a excuse. It's pretty obvious, I bet he knows she thought. She pulled back her hair and cuffed her hands.

He was so kind, she regretted all the nasty things she said about Him and JC. "Really!? I mean, if you want. I haven't had breakfast yet, so I can pay." She smiled. "You're so kind, thank you."

Tyler sent out Greninja "Greninja i'm trusting you to stay here with Pupitar and Rowlet, Sylveon you're coming with me, hey do want Greninja to look after any of your Pokemon?" "Ninja!"

"Oh sure, thank you!" She said, calling out both Froakie and Skitty. "You guys are with Greninja" she said. Froakie seemed to be afraid of Greninja. "Froakie, he's not going to hurt you." She reassured. She was good with handling pokemon feelings, after growing up in the pokemon center.

Tyler looked down at Froakie, picked him up and started to tickle him before putting him on Greninja's shoulder.
"He won't hurt you he loves all Pokemon right Greninja?" "Greeeninja!"

"Anyway let's go Izzy."

"Froakie..." He sighed, grateful Greninja was friendly, but still a little scared knowing he was much tougher being his evolved form. Skitty dashed over, wanting to play with all the new pokemon. Letting out a shriek of glee " Skit skit skitty skitty!"