• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

She heard an odd noise in the distance "Cub... choo.... cub... choo...." As Isabella drew closer, she saw a cubchoo laying on the grass, sweating. "Oh no! It must be to hot!" But when she tried to pick it up, it only dashed away. "Jigglypuff, use headbutt!" The cubchoo was knocked over, and she threw her pokeball. Bing! It was caught!

After placing the plush on her bed and sticking up the posters Tyler headed to the lab to pick up JC
"Hey JC sorry I had to put you into a bed here because you fell asleep here last night."

She heard more noise in the same direction, when and explored further, she found a frightened panchum and teddiursa. She caught both, believing they were friends of cubchoo.

It sounded like the further she went, the more pokemon there were. So she kept going, until she came across a mewtwo. She threw the pokeball, but the mewtwo broke free, and attacked Izzy countless times. Her pokemon tried to help her, but we're knocked out. Izzy at last fell unconscious, and the mewtwo ditched her there. She remained unnoticed and unconscious.

"JC I think Izzy's in trouble last I saw her she headed into the forest near the college where some say Mewtwo lives and she hasn't been answering my calls.

After returning to the college Tyler heard Rin "No apart from the fact i'm worried about Izzy she might've been attacked by a wild pokemon will you come with me to check on her?"

Upon entering the forest Tyler immediatley did some quick thinking "C'mon out Greninja, I want you to find Froakie, we find Froakie we find Izzy!"

Greninja shouted "Ninjaaaa!" Tyler ran to where he was and found Izzy laying unconcious with her pokemon by her side. Tyler picked her up and carried her back to the college as quick as he could.

Tyler looked out the window at the forest then with an extremely angry tone turned and shouted "If she dosen't wake up Mewtwo will pay for it." His eyes began to well up with tears as he said this.