• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon City Streets

Fire Fang singed the Atlas’s shoulder, but his Dragon typing relived most of the pain that came with it. When he heard the Mightyena’s haughty words, Atlas’s blood began to boil. The nerve! He certainly wouldn’t let a bloodthirsty brute like this shoo him away; Atlas had no choice but to fight now.

Commotion and panic began outside the alleyway; a few other wild Pokémon had been spooked by the violent battle that had begun, and even a human had walked by, but Atlas simply ignored them, all that mattered now was showing this Mightyena what he was made of.

“You talk big for such a little pup,” Atlas said in a low and defiant tone (Taunt). “I don’t fear any humans, they couldn't capture me, and I am certainly not afraid of you.” Atlas was willing to let this one off with a warning, but his threats of eating him were too high and mighty for Atlas’s taste. The Fraxure began to charge a pulse of energy in his mouth, before expelling the blast at the Mightyena (Dragon Pulse). This was partially done to show he wasn’t afraid to draw human attention with a flashy move, and because Scary Face would leave him vulnerable after a physical move.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Once Frost realized that her efforts had failed, she tried to think of a new idea. She blasted the ground ahead of her with Icy Wind, and used that to slide forward, getting ahead of the trainer and his Pokemon. She then focused on the Sandile, and shot another Icy Wind directly at it from the side, hoping it was in enough time to save the Flareon.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Koba chuckled with the decision of the fraxure before noticing he launched a dragon pulse towards him, therefore he sidestepped to avoid the attack and dash around to get behind him with tremendous speed thanks to his ability quick feet. "Let's change that shall we." Koba said before chomping down on fraxures tail and pulling him around and around before letting go of his tail making him slam into the wooden crates where he was eating his meat leg.

Last edited:
Atlas raised himself out of the pile of broken crates, considerably worse for wear. His body was covered in scratches, and a few splinters he would have to remember to remove later. The dragon type chuckled, he hadn’t had a challenging battle in a long time, and he was almost enjoying it.

He dusted himself off quickly before he leaped forward, brandishing his claw to knock the Mightyena against the brick wall behind them with Payback. Despite his foe being a few pounds heavier, Swords Dance would give the attack just the extra power it needed to be effective.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Koba started to get irritated as he was knocked back into the wall and heard the crack on the wall as he collided with it but as the fraxure was right in front of him, he felt helpless for being cornered for a sec there, but that only manage to piss Koba off. "Get the hell away from me!" Koba said as he fired a dark pulse towards the fraxure compelling him into the air before exploding midair leaving the fraxure in the air to crash.

The dark type blast was enough to send Fraxure flying. He spun as best he could in the air and landed with a crunch on his feet, his balalnce was beginning to falter, but he fixed his posture and leered at his opponent.

“I’ll gladly ‘get away from you’, if you forfeit the battle.” Atlas offered. “It doesn’t seem worth your time to keep up the fight.” The dragon sounded quite sure of himself as he spoke, trying to display that he was not breaking a sweat. But, in reality, Atlas was getting out of breath. He refused to show weakness when he felt the damage begin to set in from the relentless battle.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Kobe laughed hysterically at the fraxure for thinking he would give up his territory that easily. "Big talk from an oversized lizard, why should I be the one to leave when you're the one covered in cuts and bruises, because it seems to me that your about to go dow-." Koba stop mid-sentence and sniffed the air and smelled a human near his territory and snarled and turned away from the fraxure before turning his head back towards him. "The next time I see you you won't be so fortunate." Koba said as he ran off into the direction where he smelled the human from.

Atlas was uncertain why the Mightyena had run off so suddenly, but he was relived that the battle was finally over. He was exhausted from what a fight he had put up, and bite marks and scratched littered his body and armor.

The commotion outside the alleyway caught his attention, however. Although he would have loved nothing more than to leave and find a place to sleep for the night, Atlas made his way out into the line of stores for a closer look. It seemed in all the commotion, a human had appeared without him noticing. He had engaged the Vanillite in a battle a few doors down, perhaps to catch it? He couldn’t be sure what this human’s motives were.

The Fraxure’s first instinct was to leave, but he was a bit curious to see how the situation would play out. And from the looks of it, this particular human was too incompetent to pose a threat to him. The Vanillite, on the other hand, seemed to be in a bit of trouble...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jason noticed the incoming of more Pokémon and truth be told he was a bit overwhelmed.

I'm not about to lose without a single success tonight!

He ignored the lightning attacks from Pias as he was preoccupied with actual attacks on his Pokémon. "Roggenrola don't let Sandile faint!"

The rock Pokémon rolled in front of Frost and took the Icy Wind instead of the Ground-type. Sandile at the same time became even more aggressive despite Charlotte's pleads and used Crunch on the Flareon at her torso.

Jason also ran to him as he thought if he were to get any Pokémon he'd have the most success with the injured one.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost ran past the Roggenrola and over to the Sandile, determined to protect the obviously helpless Flareon. When she felt that she was close enough, she blasted a bright Mirror Shot to get the Sandile's attention, and make it hopefully loose its focus. In all the commotion, she realized that she had no idea where Blizzard had run off to. She hoped that Blizzard was hiding somewhere safe.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard ran and ran as fast as she could until she ran out of breath and she stopped, she hid in an alleyway where she saw a Fraxure and a Mightyena,.. fighting?, she got nervous and ran back to where she came from and stopped to catch her breath.

Charlotte screamed as the sandile's sharp teeth bit into her side! She struggled and kicked, even tried to use scratch on him, but it was to no avail, as the moves barely shaved off more than one or two hp!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As Koba arrived at the scene he noticed a human and a bunch of little Pokemon fighting against each other or trying to run away, but decided to put his focus on the human. Koba snarled at the human to get his attention to try and scare him away.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard heard the flareon scream in agony,and she had two choices, run from the battle, or run to help in the battle, and before she could even decide, her legs were already taking her to the flareon, she didn't want to hurt anyone, but her mind just told her to, rushing in on the sandile hitting it with Ice Punch, she was crying while doing this, but kept her mind focused, she carried the flareon away from the battle while shouting, "WE NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE!!!" to the vanilite.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sandile noticed the incoming Pokémon and dug to avoid the Ice Punch. He came out sneakily and stood in place to try to trip Blizzard as he was running frantically as it seemed unlikely he would notice. Jason noticed the Mightyena who had come by and began snarling at him.

I don't wanna fight an evolved Pokémon, I'm already getting 3v2d!

Instead the trainer began chasing towards Charlotte and Blizzard and gestured Roggenrola to cover him. When he got far enough Roggenrola did Rock Slide to block the rest of the Pokémon from following him.

When Koba came bounding out of the alleyway to distract the trainer, Altas was more than a bit surprised. He didn’t seem like the type to stand up for smaller Pokémon like that. Or perhaps he was only protecting his territory again. Either way, the human ran off after that, using rock slide to keep anyone from chasing. Atlas was too tired to follow, anyway.

As the dust from rock slide cleared, all that were left were the Vanillite and Mightyena. He pondered what to do next, but was mostly unwilling to involve himself in other’s affairs so easily, so he remained near the restaurant a few yards away.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Pardon the brief interruption - but remember. When engaging in combat with another person's character, it's not up to you to determine whether an attack you used hit them - it's up to the person who owns that character. Unless you've had explicit permission from that person that your attack can hit them, that's autoing - and autoing is not permitted under our RP forum rules.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost screamed, "BLIZZARD!" She tried to hear what was going on beyond the rocks, but it was hard to tell. She desperately started looking for a way to get through, but there wasn't anything. She started tackling the rocks, which were mostly bigger than her. It was a feeble effort, but she was determined. After hitting the same rock a few times, it hadn't moved an inch. She sighed and tried to come up with a new plan, and then noticed the Mightyena.

"Hey!" Frost said, bouncing up to the bigger Pokemon, "Do you think you can help me get through these rocks? They're really hard to move."

Charlotte sobbed loudly, as she was carried away by the much smaller Pokémon. She'd never really felt pain or discomfort (at least, not physical) before and this was quite a shock. She felt incredibly humiliated

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Koba chase after the human as he started running away but then jump back as the wall of rocks stop them in his tracks. As the little vanillite was right in front of him he chose to ignore her and fired a dark pulse at the wall making a hole to go through allowing him to continuing his chase on the human, and as he was gaining speed he tried to chomp down on the human's leg but missed to provoke some fear into the human.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost ran through the hole the Mightyena created, and spotted the trainer and his Pokemon. She stayed off to the side to get ahead of them and catch up to Blizzard. She used Icy Wind on the ground again to create ice, and she slid forward quickly on that. She was able to catch up to Blizzard and the Flareon, and helped carry the Flareon, even though she was much bigger and heavier than Frost.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jason saw the rest of the Pokemon come in and flinched when Koba almost chomped on his leg before continuing to chase but more running away from the Mightyena then going after Charlotte.

This is not worth the effort. I can’t take on all of these guys at once... I’d need more backup or something. Damn it. I need to escape. Hmm... I got it!

“Roggenrola use Self-Destruct!” Without warning the rock Pokemon did as his trainer commanded and exploded causing a huge shockwave and a large smokescreen. Jason returned his Pokemon into their Pokeballs and when the smoke finally cleared he was nowhere in sight.

Charlotte didn't know what to do! This was nothing like the wild she had seen on TV! There was no food, and everyone seemed to be out to get her! First she was attacked by the Sandile, and now she was being kidnapped!
She felt terrified and confused but knew she had to get away! After all, these Pokémon clearly weren't civilised if they were eating food off the ground, so who knows what they would do to her!

Shet tried awkwardly, to move, whilst on top of the ice types but it caused the bite, to hurt like crazy! At least it felt that way to her.

She wracked her brains for any way to defeat them. They were ice types right..? Maybe fire moves would stop them?
She had very little experience with fire moves, but readied herself, for what was surely going to be an incredibly powerful attack! Determined, she blew a tiny flame from her mouth at Frost and Blizzard! (Ember)

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard felt heat spread across her body, while smoke was blocking her sight, this made Blizzard scream in agony, she threw the flareon onto the ground yelling, "what are you doing!?, were helping you!!" Blizzard got angry at this gesture, and thought a payback was only fair, whilst watching the flareon on the ground, she was charging her Ice Punch, when it was finally done, Blizzard charged at the flareon to punch her.

"You savages were trying to kidnap me!" Charlotte cried indignantly. Suddenly, as the tiny Pokémon charged up her attack, she realised it may not have been a good idea to antagonise her 'captors'. She let out a little yelp, and curled up like a terrified puppy, bracing for the attack

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard saw the flareon curl up like a helpless puppy, and canceled her attack, she ran to the flareon, and carried it, "scorch me again, and i'll freeze you to death" she whispered, while running away again, somehow she can't see with all the smoke in her way, she just ran, and ran, until they were out.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Koba was sent flying against the wall with some of his fur burnt off struggling to stand back up, but as he began to stand up he started to feel the aftermath of his fight against the fraxure.

As he was limping out of the smoke he notice group of small Pokemon running out the smoke and decided not to mess with them since he couldn't do much anyways in this state.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Haru was being a little annoying today, despite Lemon's (Minun's) attempts to cheer him up. So when he noticed series of fights in the streets, he was a little angry. He liked the streets calm, as they were less often than he liked. But something felt different about tonight. Just in case, he let Lemon out of his Pokeball and onto his shoulder as he walked towards the alley, jogging through the fading smoke. When he saw how chaotic it was, he was tempted to turn around and walk away, but Lemon refused and shocked him.
"Fine. We'll ask for a fight, I guess." He said
Haru looked around.
any human beings around here?
He looked once more at the chaos, and decided that he shouldn't be ignoring this and casually asking for a quick match.
He leaned against a wall as a well and large amount of Pokemon limped or ran out of the smoke. He began to have second thoughts.
"Lemon, I don't think this is exactly a good time to go picking fights, let's go do something else."
Lemon shook his head.
"You won't even talk to me?"
Lemon shook his head.
"Fine. Be like that. We're leaving."
Lemon wasn't himself today, and Haru figured that he was just tired.
They began their walk through the smoke, once again. Haru wondered why it how it was still there as he returned Lemon and walked out of the alley, coughing. Something did seem off tonight...

Altas could no longer see the human who had attacked before. Good riddance, he thought. Humans were a nuisance at the best of times, and conceited and self fulfillling at their worst. The Pokémon he had been harassing seemed to have hightailed it as well.

He wanted nothing more than to rest for the night, but to his dismay, the scent of yet another human began to pick up in the air. He knew he was liable to be captured in his weakened state, and so resolved to get as far away as he could to find a place to nurse his wounds and recover. The Fraxure’s weary muscles protested as he continued down the street, but he pushed forward.

Only a few blocks away, Atlas heard a sound nearby. It seemed to be the sound of...crying? Not a human cry, to his relief, but that of a Flareon. The same one who had been chased only minutes before. Atlas wasn’t one for excessive emotion, but he experienced a small twinge of pity for the Flareon, she was cowering from a
Cubchoo of all things. He kept his distance, but somehow couldn’t seem to look away from the pitysome Pokémon...

As she lay still being carried by the smaller Pokémon, she spotted Atlas looking at her. Still crying, she quickly hid her face in shame. 'Although..' she thought 'perhaps he could help her? He had to be powerful! He could save her!' She locked eyes with him, praying that he would interpret this as a silent call for help

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Pias finally realized everything was over, "finally , whats with all this unnecessary fighting these days?" He thought before walking away, to a different and empty alley to sleep, upon arriving, he started sleeping

@EllieBeth @JesusoChristo

Atlas normally would have left the situation as soon as the Flareon noticed he was watching. But when she saw the Fraxure, instead of looking away in fear, she offered a pleading look. She clearly wanted his help. Atlas shook his head. What was he thinking? He had no obligation to help her, it was survival of the fittest out here after all. But a strange part of him couldn’t seem to move away. This Flareon was well groomed, and still a bit chubby. She was obviously a pet who had run away, and had little chance on her own.

Almost on autopilot, Atlas walked from the alleyway to confront the two Pokémon, still a bit shocked he was even doing this. ‘My brain must be muddled from the battle’, he thought. Atlas looked to the Cubchoo and nodded dismissively.

“Alright, kid.” He said gruffly. “You’ve done enough here. Let her be. She’s clearly too skittish to be helped.” He looked down at the sobbing Flareon. If it hadn’t been for the pitiful tears, she would have been a fine specimen, regal even. It was shame, really.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"O-okay" Blizzard stuttered and got nervous when she saw Atlas, she quickly put down the Flareon, and she sat down too, what is this big pokemon gonna do to them, she stayed confident, and managed to not shiver or shout, for this might get her in danger.

@EllieBeth @JesusoChristo

Atlas eyed the two Pokémon carefully, and noticed almost immediately that the Flareon had a bite mark on her side. He quickly remembered the bag of healing items he had discovered not long ago in an alleyway, left there by some trainer on their journey. Atlas had taken them, but never used them. Potions brought unpleasant memories of living in captivity. ‘This Flareon will need the potions more than I do. And the Cubchoo has a burn as well...’ Atlas shook his head at his own thought. ‘These pitiful Pokémon have turned me soft! I must be losing my mind.’ But Atlas was far too tired to argue with himself. When he spoke, he did so quietly, not meeting either of their eyes.

“Your bite could become infected if you leave it.” He turned his back to the two Pokémon and took a few paces. “ I can show you where to find healing items for your wounds. Follow me...if you want.” Atlas walked back into the alleyway without looking back. He assumed the Pokémon would want to follow him.

Atlas finally arrived in the alleyway, where the bag of items had been stashed away under a few layers of debris. With one movement, he pushed aside a crate and a few boxes to find it. He tossed an orange potion toward the Flareon.

“I assume you know how to use this.” Atlas said. He guessed Charlotte had once been in captivity, and would be familiar with Pokémon healing items. He pondered the situation for a moment. ‘Surely it couldn’t hurt to ask her a few questions.’ He didn’t often speak to any Pokémon out here, but he didn’t particularly mind the new company.

After a pause, he spoke, still without eye contact. “You were a...pet, weren’t you? How did you end up in these streets? Castelia is is no place for a domesticated Pokémon.”

Charlotte glanced nervously around the dim alley way, noticing bin bags, and broken glass. Could she trust a potion from here? And more importantly, could she trust a Pokémon who led her here? She pawed at the potion, trying unsuccessfully to figure out how to use it. She nodded "I ran away yesterday..."

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard nervously followed the Fraxure, it seems he lead them into an alleyway, she felt pain from her burn, but ignored it, she finally knew the answer to the question that kept ringing in her head, "why would a well-groomed flareon be at the back of a pizza shop?", she ran away... this made Blizzard shed a tear, remembering what happened to her and her mother, but this isn't about her, it's about this flareon, she had so many questions in her head, why did she run away?, has her trainer been bad to her?, would she... go back?