• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon City Streets

Atlas watched with a tired expression as the Flareon tried and failed to use the Potion. He sighed, and reached forward to apply the potion himself using his claws.

“Hold still.” He murmured, and, with some difficulty, managed to spray a bit of the potion. It wasn’t very effective, as the Potion was made for human hands, but Atlas was satisfied. He then tossed the potion in the direction of the Cubchoo to use on their burn, if they needed it.

Atlas was silent for a moment, unsure how to phrase his question. ‘Why did she run away?Alright, so he was curious. He would admit that now. But he couldn’t help it, it wasn’t often he met Pokémon like this. Finally, he asked:

“What was your human...” He hesitated. “Your owner, like? You seem to have been treated well. What made you want to leave?”

"I know how to use it!" Whines Charlotte indignantly, but she stays still, letting Atlas apply it.
After hearing his question, Charlotte hesitated to think for a second. "He didn't appreciate my presence." She replied, in a lofty tone. "He wouldn't give me what I wanted and we had an argument, so I ran away. He's going to come and find me though, and then he'll apologize." I say confidently.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Tossing something to another pokemon wasn't nice, but she took it either-way, after spraying a bit of the potion on her burn, she blushed as she saw the Fraxure treat the Flareon, it was like this romance show she saw on T.V with her master before, "y'know, i may not know both of you, but you two look cute together" she stated, trying to lighten up the mood, okay... this wasn't a good idea, she was supposed to make a run for it, but instead she just sat down again, she was screaming nervously inside, but kept a big smile across her face.

Atlas mulled over what Charlotte had said for a moment. He wondered if her owner really would come back like she had said he would.

“I see.” He said, pensively. “Your human must really care for you to come looking for you.” The Fraxure shook his head. “My humans couldn’t care less where I am. They probably have a new exotic Pokémon to flaunt around by now. It doesn’t concern me anyway, I’m much better off here.”

Then, Blizzard’s ‘cute’ comment seemed to change the mood in an instant. Flustered, Atlas looked at Blizzard incredulously. “Together?” He sputtered. “We’ve only just met....” Atlas trailed off, and went quiet. He wasn’t exactly sure what to make of all of this. It was true he went out of his way to help Charlotte, and it was sort of nice having new company. ‘Is that what the Cubchoo meant?’ All this time, Atlas thought he was just taking pity on them. Now he didn’t know what to think. He looked down at the ground, trying to compose himself. There were more ‘feelings’ coming up today than Atlas was used to.

Despite how vain she was, something about being called cute seemed to strike Charlotte the wrong way. She looked lost in thought, just for a moment before coming back round to reality. "Don't call me cute!" She snapped at the Cubchoo. She turned back Atlas "and don't you get any ideas! We are not anything! You are wild and I'm not!" For once Charlotte wasn't sure why she was being so rude. Something about the kindness felt alien to her. She needed it to stop.. but at the same time she didn't want it to..

Atlas was tired. This whole ordeal had been one great wound to his pride. Charlotte obviously wasn’t much better off, as she snapped and both he and Blizzard. Atlas paused, and looked at Charlotte for a moment, considering how to respond. Finally, he murmured.

“I wasn’t always a wild Pokémon. I had a life like yours, once. But even with the luxuries of living with wealthy owners, I couldn’t stand being owned.” Atlas had never told much if anyone about his past, but it felt good to get it off his chest, he thought. He continued. “Are you sure you were happy with your owner? Wouldn't you rather be free?” Atlas was genuinely curious as to why Charlotte was so adamant to go back. He was even a little frustrated that this human had imprinted in her so much.

Atlas silently pondered how a stuffy Flareon had singlehandedly made his brain turn to jelly. Maybe the battle from earlier had done more damage than he thought...

"I want to go back, because it's my home." Charlotte says "not everything's perfect, but since I've ran away everything's seemed much worse.. I mean, it's dark and wet, and there's very little food, not to mention we were attacked! I'd rather live where the things I want are given to me!"