• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon City Streets

Hi! I'm starting a new RP called Pokémon City Streets. This RP will primarily focus around Pokemon living on the streets of Unova's Castelia City and what they get up to. Life won't necessarily be easy, especially with a new gang of trainers known as Team Freak capturing and stealing Pokémon for evil.

Rpers will be allowed to play as Pokémon both, wild, or owned by a trainer or as a human. You can have up to 2 Pokémon characters, and 1 human character,although I'll be an exception as I'll play NPCs as well.

It should be noted that humans and Pokémon can understand each other in this RP.

Romance will be allowed, but obviously not between human and Pokémon and both RPers must agree.

Finally, here's how to format your Character bios!

Name:
Species:
Age: (Humans must be over 16. Can be rough age for pokemon, or what they're human equivalent age would be)
Personality:
Appearance:
Moves: (if you're a pokemon)
Short Backstory: Why are they on the streets? Are they living there?

That's pretty much all! Hope people areinterested in joining! Sign up on the discussion page, at:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/discussion-sign-ups-character-bios.21260/

(Edit: I forgot to mention, don't make your characters too OP)

================================
Name: Charlotte
Species: Flareon
Age: 6 in actual years, but if they were human, it's the equivalent of being in her early 20s.
Personality: Spoiled and Bratty. Completely innocent to what the real world is like.
Appearance: Well groomed, and a tiny bit chubby.
Moves: Scratch, Bite, Growl, Ember.
Backstory:
Their trainer caught them as an Eevee when they were still a little kid and evolved them very early, as he wanted her to be a trophy pokemon, to look pretty and make him look good. Still being a kid, she wanted to play and have lots of affection but her trainer kind of neglected her, just giving her gifts as a substitute, causing her to become quite spoiled and bratty. She ran away, the night the RP starts due to an argument with her trainer, and is about to very much regret it.
=================================
I'll start the actual RP once a few people have asked to join, assuming people are interested.

It had been dark for some hours now, but the buildings gave more than enough light for Charlotte to see, as she wandered aimlessly from street to dirty street. This wasn't how she imagined the wild. Grumpily, she shook her head trying to get some of the moisture from the light rain fall out of her mane. Despite her city home, she had anticipated, lush wildlife, plentiful food, and plenty of other pokemon to make friends with. But no matter, it surely wouldn't be long before her trainer would come to find her, and beg for her to come home, no doubt with gifts. At least, that's how she assumed things would go.

After walking for a while more, she curled up under the cover of a shops door way, her stomach rumbling. She could smell food, discarded pizza, chinese, and other fast food, but there was no way she would eat dirty, disgusting food off the ground! 'I deserve better' she thought to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Pias walked around the streets, then noticed a flareon, "welp, i'll take this" he said, before taking a piece of the pizza "hey, you might have had cozy home once, but in the wild, not alot of places are cozy, and most of them are taken"

Charlotte turned up her nose in disgust."Some of us have standards you know!" She retorted rudely. Her stomach growled and she looked at the Pizza hungrily.

ADMIN EDIT: Oi. Read the rules, please. Third person, past tense, story format, at least one paragraph long. I fixed your present-tense this time. Next time it'll be a warning for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlas sat contentedly beside the Castelia City fountain, light rain was pattering pleasantly on his head and back. It was a refreshing feeling, he had always loved the rain, but was never allowed to go out into it. Now a wild Pokémon, he was free to sit in the rain as long as he liked.

He would have sat there for much longer, but he hadn’t eaten in quite a while. It wasn’t exactly easy to get food, as passersby wouldn’t often offer a somewhat frightening Pokémon like Atlas anything. Only the ‘cute’ wild Pokémon got that treatment. Instead, he began to wander the Castelia streets in search of any discarded food. He wasn’t above eating things he found, it made him feel in control.

Finally, Atlas caught a whiff of something: greasy perhaps, but likely delicious. The enticing scent of food led him to a line of stores. He began to scour the area for the scent’s source, while his stomach continued to rumble in complaint.

Dead account

"I see...." Pias said, then, he extanded his paw to give a piece of the pizza "well, if you have standards like that, get a piece of this pizza and prepare to become a beggar" he continued with a smile

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost darted through the streets, in search of her favorite spot in the city. She found the deserted Caseliacone stand near her makeshift home and happily climbed up the cart. She started going through the freezer in hopes of finding leftover ice cream. Today there wasn't much left, but she still happily ate what was there. Ice cream was her absolute favorite, and she made her home near the stand for easy access to leftover ice cream whenever she wanted it. Once Frost had finished what was there, she left the cart in search of more. Tonight, she had a random craving for pizza.

Dead account

After leaving a bit of pizza there, Pias took the rest and left, going to the 'home' he lived in, while eating and walking around, he noticed a pokemon thag had sniffed out his pizza oh no! He then ran past a pokemon with his pizza on his back, once he went to an alley, he sat there and started eating

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard noticed all the pokemon just minding their own business, then she noticed a Vanilite wandering for pizza, she ran to the Vanilite, and shouted "ICE POKEMON TOGETHER!!" while smiling happily, "where are you going?, can i come with you?" she rapidly asked the Vanilite.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost smiled at the excited Cubchoo, "I'm gonna find pizza! Wanna come?" She loved seeing another joyful little Pokemon in the streets. Most Pokemon just kept to themselves or didn't bother talking to her. Most were scary and tried to fight her away from their food. But this Pokemon seemed to enjoy her company. "Also," she added, "I'm Frost! Who are you?"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"PIZZA!?, I LOVE PIZZA!!" Blizzard shouted with exitement, she kept on talking about pizza and then realized, "oh, where are my manners!, I'm Blizzard, and this beside me, is my friend snaily!!" the Cubchoo joked as she was holding her laughter, "I'm Joking, no ones there!!" Blizzard said while laughing, she skipped while following Frost, and tripped!, "I'm okay!!!" Blizzard shouted with excitement.

Finally, Atlas discovered the discarded food he had smelled before, which turned out to have been a pizza, tossed out of a nearby restaurant. This was a pleasantly surprising; Pizza was quickly becoming one of Atlas’ favorite new foods. A Pikachu was already picking at it, he noticed, but he payed them no mind. He was certain he could handle the electric type with ease, should it decide to try to hoard the food. After snatching a few slices, the Fraxure made his way down a nearby alleyway to eat in peace, thoroughly satisfied with his find.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Koba was digging through a trashcan trying to find any type of food and luckily he found a half eaten meat leg and decided to take it back to the same alleyway his owner abandon him at which he made his territory, but as Koba arrived he notice a fraxure in his alleyway and growled at it but he was too hungry to start a fight, therefore he jumped on several stacked wooden boxes to begin eating.

Dead account

Pias noticed Atlas take some of his food, "ah god Damnit.. he's stronger than me..." he told himself, eating another piece, after finishing said pizza, he left and went to the streets to walk

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost giggled, her new friend was awesome! She continued to lead through the streets to where she remembered seeing a bunch of restaurants, one being a pizzeria. As they got closer, she started to smell pizza and excitedly started to run. "Race ya there!" She called out to Blizzard.

Rainier was making his daily rounds through the Castelian backstreets when he noted the sudden appearance of a Mightyena and a Fraxure in a nearby alleyway. The sweet scent of food wafted in his direction, intriguing him to possibly fight these two for their food, but he knew he didn't have the heart to take food from other abandoned Pokémon. Satisfied with his choice, he turned down the alleyway towards the main streets of Castelia, hoping that he was lucky enough to find a discarded meal.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard got up, it seems that Frost has smelt pizza, Blizzard followed until Frost suddenly said to race her there, "hey, no fair!" Blizzard smiled, and ran as fast as she could, but no matter how fast she ran, Frost was even faster, finally Blizzard saw a bunch of people, "is this it?" Blizzard asked Frost

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
"Yeah, I think so!" Frost replied. She walked around to the back and found a trashcan that smelled of old pizza. "Hey, great! My memory was right after all!" She happily ran over to the can and started climbing up. Once she was at the top, she started looking for slices or bits of pizza.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard followed Frost to the back, and it seems she found a trashcan that smelt of old pizza, Blizzard got all excited, and she hopped up the trashcan, and fell inside of it, she was happy though, "YAY!, PIZZA!" Blizzard said, with a smile on her face, Frost seemed to know this town, more than Blizzard.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost found half a slice of pizza and held it up triumphantly with her short arms. "I found some!" She announced proudly. The piece then slipped out of her small grasp and fell on the ground. Frost quickly jumped down and picked it up again. She looked back up the trashcan and wondered how she was going to get back up there. "I don't think I can get back up with the pizza..." She said to Blizzard.

-Alleyway-

Atlas eyed the Mighteyena who had growled at him with suspicion. He knew he had invaded some did this Pokémon’s territory, but didn’t put much more thought into it as the dark-type stalked away immediately after. The growling was nothing more than an empty threat, thought Atlas. All bark and no bite.

The Fraxure shrugged off the encounter. He was to preoccupied with his meal to bother fighting. He continued to finish his food, while keeping an eye on the dark type, while still not letting down his guard.

Charlotte, who had been watching, walked over to the pair of ice types. "What on earth are you doing in there?!" She said. "Those things are disgusting! Don't you know humans throw old food in there?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Koba had then turn his attention back to the fraxure as he finish eating leaving the bone with scrap of meat and leaped off the box's to walk toward the fraxure with a irritated look on his face. "I don't know what your doing here, but don't care enough so leave before I make you my next meal." Koba said as he narrowed his eye and took a battling position. "I will not tell you again." Koba said as his face and voice become distorted (scary face).

Atlas acknowledged the Mightyena with a glare. Now it seemed the other Pokémon had the nerve to ask Atlas to leave. He huffed. He would have left on his own after eating, but now that he was being ordered around, it would be shameful to run away.

“Your next meal?” Atlas puffed out his chest at the threat. “I would like to see you try to eat me. You will end up in pieces.” He retorted.

The Mightyena’s Scary Face attack made his muscles stiffen and slow. He must use that move to scare off smaller Pokémon, Atlas thought. I’ll have to show him what a mistake he is making. The dragon type’s tusk began to sharpen, energy was building in his body (Swords dance). He would let the other Pokémon have the first move, if he dared to attack at all.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Koba snarled at this dragon attitude towards him but then smiled has he licked his teeth. "I'll show you real quick who you're messing with, so test me and you'll die like the rest who did." Koba said as he launched himself towards the fraxure with his teeth growing white (Crunch) aiming for his knee.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost looked at the Flareon and shot back, "We're not idiots. Of course we know humans throw unwanted food in here!" She took a bite of her piece of pizza and continued, "But it's food, and it's not that old so it isn't that bad." She took note that the Flareon wasn't as dirty and thin as other Pokemon looked around here. She decided to assume that this Pokemon wasn't used to living on the streets and had only arrived recently, or that she was getting all her food from some friendly trainer.

Charlotte looked a tad disgusted, but mostly confused. "But isn't it dirty? You can't just eat food out of a bin! You'll get sick and then you'd have to go to the vets!" Due to having very little interaction with her trainer, and the world in general, Charlotte didn't really get how things worked, including, but not limited, to the fact, that wild pokemon don't get healing from the vets in Pokémon Centres

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost shrugged, "It's a little dirty, I guess, but it's never gotten me sick. And anyways, I don't get all my food from trash cans. Sometimes if I act cute enough, people will give me food. And I have my own secret place to get food." She smiled mysteriously at the last part. "Also," She added on, "We don't go to the nurses in the Pokecenters here. I have no idea where the one in this city even is. And even if we did go, it's not like going is a bad thing. Nurse Joy was always really nice, unless that's changed recently." She suddenly frowned, "Wait, are Nurse Joys not nice these days?"

The Mightyena wasn’t backing down. No matter, Atlas thought, I would never turn down a challenge.

Atlas cringed as the dark type bit down on his knee, the Scary Face kept him from evading the move. But the Fraxure’s stance did not falter. The pain of the bite was stinging, but manageable. He charged his next attack, Payback, and aimed his strike at the dark type’s chest. Atlas was able to put a bit more power behind his strike be because he had been hit first.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Kobe snarled as he was sent back from the fraxures attack, therefore he planted his claws into the ground stopping him from moving any further back. Koba smiled as he tasted a little bit of blood in his teeth from the fraxure and decided he wanted a bit more. "I am going to enjoy this but first I need a distraction." Koba thought as he looked up and released a dark pulse right above the fraxure destroying part of the building that made this alleyway sending bricks and concrete to fall right above the fraxure.

Atlas knew in an instant there was no time to avoid the falling rubble. Instead, he lunged and knocked the mass of brick and contrete to the side with an Iron Tail. The debris skidded off to the side with a crunch.

Atlas’ eyes burned from the dust, and a few stray shards clunked against his hard body, but he was otherwise unharmed. Rather, his main concern was the possibility of humans hearing them. Sure, the shops nearby may have been mostly closed, but an explosion wasn’t exactly hard to hear.

“We’re liable to get caught by some nosy humans we keep up like this,” The dragon shook his head. “I advise you turn tail now if you don’t want to be caught.” Atlas had no intention of running away himself, not in a lifetime. He couldn’t forgive himself for the shame of running for a fight. He hoped the Mightyena had enough.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Koba dashed towards the fraxure while his eyes were covered in dust and launched a fire fang onto his shoulder and when he did he bit harder intensifying the flames before releasing his shoulder and shoving the fraxure away from him with his two front paws. "You dare mock me, when you invade on my territory!" Koba said as his hair stand up and and snarled with pure anger. "Are you sure you're not just afraid of being here any longer before the big scary humans show up....hehehehe pathetic, but there is no shame in fearing them, who wouldn't be scared if they know something that's stronger than them faster and smarter than them, they fear it and when they fear something they abandon or kill it...........I will give you a choice, either run away and have a couple of bite marks and never return to my territory again or you can stay for dinner and I would love to know what a dragon taste like and use your tusks as a toothpick." Koba said as he licked the blood off his teeth and started to drool.

Last edited:
Hearing the ensuing battle, Charlotte found herself practically shaking with fear. She had seen battles before, but nice, friendly, civil battles, where nobody got hurt, but this sounded completely vicious! "What's going on?!" She asked the Ice types, in a panic. "Do we need to run?!" Charlotte looked terrified, and ready to bolt at any moment, a stark contrast to her previous, aloof and stuck-up attitude

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
While Blizzard was eating pizza happily, A flareon happened to cross by, Blizzard frowned at the Flareons first sentence, "that's not a very nice thing to say" she whispered, hearing Frost talk back, Blizzard got anxious, she hid in the trashcan hearing the argument go on, this was making her nervous, like the last time, her mother told her to hide, this was really making Blizzard uneasy, thus reaching her boiling point, she burst into tears, jumping out of the trashcan, and running away, from the Flareon and Frost.

Charlotte, assuming that Blizzard was running from the fight, took off after her, running as fast as she could. Although she was panicking, she figured it would be better to stick with other pokemon, than to go it alone.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jason was going on with his day, or rather night, looking for Pokémon or ways to get money. He looked but he couldn't find too many humans around.

I sure did pick the perfect time to go looking for people to rob... dammit I should've just took someone to an alleyway during the day.

Suddenly he heard an explosion somewhere nearby. He went to the area and found a wild Pokémon battle between a Fraxure and a Mightyena.

Those guys are too strong for me... what a waste of an opportunity. If only I had stronger Pokémon... I'm sure a Dragon type would sell for a great amount!

Jason sighed and thought all hope was lost when suddenly he noticed movement. His eyes flickered to a trash can and out of it came out a small white and blue Pokémon.

There we go!

As the small Pokémon began running Jason noticed another Pokémon who was red followed suit.

Two for one! Finally some luck in this bad day. Wait... this place is that Mightyena's alleyway. Hmm... I'll need to be careful. I know!

Jason took out a Pokéball and out of it came out a Sandile.

"Alright listen, you're gonna cover me while I go through this place. Got it?" he said in a whisper to try and make sure he wasn't heard. His Pokémon responded in a nod to assure his master he understood. Sandile used Sand Attack and created a Sand Tomb to block Jason from view as he went through the alleyway to the other side where Charlotte and Blizzard was.

After the attacks disappeared only Sandile remained. The Team Freak grunt's Pokemon looked at the two stronger Pokémon sheepishly.

"Ah, sorry guys. Didn't know you were having a battle and thought this would be a good place to practice my moves... I'll be going now." he said before using Dig to escape from the scene. The Pokémon quickly caught up to his master who was chasing after the Flareon and Cubchoo.

"Finally you got here," Jason said before taking out another Pokéball. As he was running a Pokémon came out of it and began following its trainer. "Roggenrola, use Rock Blast on that Pokémon with the snot coming out of its nose. Sandile use Dig on that red Pokémon."

Roggenrola began rolling fast until it reached Blizzard and then it began sending out multiple rocks to attack the Cubchoo. Meanwhile Sandile had dug into the ground and before Jason could even reach either Pokémon he was chasing the Sandile attacked out of the ground at Charlotte.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Frost hadn't immediately run after the other Pokemon, since it was hard to run and carry her food at the same time. She tried to call for them to come back, but then the scary trainer and Sandile showed up. As Sandile made its moves, Frost caught a glimpse of the trainer following the other Pokemon. She dropped her pizza and followed after them, as quiet as she could so she couldn't be noticed. When the trainer's Pokemon started trying to hurt the Flareon and Blizzard, she opened her mouth and blew out Mist. The Mist moved quickly towards the Pokemon, and she hoped it was strong enough to make the Sandile and Roggenrola's moves miss slightly.

Charlotte tried to evade the Sandile's attacks but failed miserably, tripping and falling flat on her face. She scrambled back to her feet and stood up tall, trying and failing to look intimidating. "Stay away from me you lout!!" She yelled angrily, barely masking the terror in her voice. Her stance however, quickly changed as she realised, what might have worked at home, has no effect on the Sandile. "Please don't hurt me..!" She whimpered, practically begging

Dead account

Pias, finally heard the commotion, upon arriving, seeing a wild fight, and a trainer, and... the pokemon he talked to earlier. ... the noticed the sandile "ground type.... i can't use electric moves.. but i can lure him and the trainer away, " he thought, before throwing some lightning to get boths attention, taunting them ,

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Blizzard began running even faster as a Roggenrola followed him, Blizzard used Hail to distract the pokemon, and using Ice Punch to the Roggenrolla, before running farther from the fight.