• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Name: Dolan
Appearance: Wears a long green scarf that goes to the floor, Has a beige tank top and jeans along with lack leather boots and medium brown hair
Personality: Dolan is the quiet type that only speaks to his friends and is most nervous around people he doesn't know. When you get to know him he's kind, funny, a fishing master and loves cakes
Hometown: Nimbasa City, Unova
Backstory: Dolan never had many interesting things happen in his life. He had met a drillbur when he was young...on day his uncle suffocated in cave along with his dad being crushed by a rock the same day...Dolan has been quiet ever since.

Pokemon: Drillbur, Boldure
Nickname(Optionial): Rocko (Boldure)
Trainer Card(Optional): None

Last edited:
Name: Eve
Appearance: Short dark red hair, dark brown eyes, has a constant frown on her face, wears a short black sleeved dress with white sandals. She also carries her messenger bag and her parasol with her at all times.
Personality: Stubborn, sarcastic, mysterious, cunning, has trouble opening up to others and making friends.
Hometown: Lavender Town, Kanto
Backstory: N/A the moment.

Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Ignis

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I would join, but I don't really like playing humans. (I know I'm weird...). Unless I can be some sort of lost, injured pokemon. That might add something interesting. I mean, you don't have to, I just want to spice it up a bit. If not, that's still fine to me. I just prefer playing the role of a Pokemon.

(plx no hot for meh... I dtn lik hate...)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Okay.

Name: (None)
Species: Butterfree
Personality: Sad, shy, depressed.
Special Clothing(Optional): A small ripped scarf he found somewhere.
Other: Near starving because he is very small, and he doesn't know how to survive in the wild. He was abandoned by his previous owner, which he loved so much. Because of this, his heart is broken.

Just saying, he would be sitting just outside of the campus where he was abandoned.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Can I please join
Name:Elijah
Appearance:profile pic with glasses
Personality:Hyperactive, cheery, hardheaded
Hometown: Petalburg City, Joann
Backstory: A regular trainer who wanted to better his mind when he got to Alola
Pokemon:Torchic
Nickname: Burstflame
Pokemon:Lotad
Nickname:Webb

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Name: Mitnaki
Appearance: Mitnaki have pale white skin and creepy yellow eyes (his eyes can be golden if you’re wondering.).He have blue and white Japanese clothes with black pants.He have ninja sandals.That don’t include socks!
Personality: Mitnaki is Free-minded boy who is very smart and strong.He smiles a lot even though he is pretty surious.He won’t care if he was bullied,pushed around,or been called names.Mitnaki can creep people out without them noticing or they won’t know when he walked away.
Hometown: Unknown
Backstory: N/A

Pokemon: Shinx
Nickname: Tobi

Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix
Nickname: Mitzuki

Pokemon
: Glaceon
Nickname: Mitsuki

Last edited: