• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Adventures! * Kanto Chapter *

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
After healing at the Pokemon Center...

"First thing in the morning i'm heading to the Cerulean Gym to get my badge," Kai pulled out his bag of Pokepuffs, "Open wide Charmander!" "Char!" Kai popped the Red Pokepuff into Charmander's mouth, "I just wanna say i'm really sorry once again, it was an idiotic move to send out such a strong Pokemon, but i'm always doing stupid things haha!"

"Hey, do you wanna give a Poképuff to A've?" He said holding out a Poképuff to Jenny.

Jenny took the Pokepuff from Kai. "Thanks, but I don't know if she'll like it though." Jenny held the Pokepuff to A've, who sniffed at it curiously. She took a small nibble, loved it, and consumed the whole thing in one big bite.

"Geez A've. I guess you found a new favorite treat!" Jenny exclaimed. "I guess the Move Tutor can wait until morning."

Jenny turned to Kai. "Alright, I'm off to bed. Good night!" She and A've exited the Pokemon Center and walked across the road to the Cerulean Campground, set up their tent and sleeping rolls, and after Jenny snuggled up with A've in the bag, they went to sleep right away, ready for a new adventure the next day (hopefully!).

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Goodnight Jenny!" Kai said as he prepared himself to "sleep". He put some warm pajama pants on and packed up his other things. He then grabbed his Pokeballs and walked towards Route 24 to do some training.

"Alright guys, we gotta keep it down, and make sure to not wake anybody up," He said letting his team out of the Pokeballs.

Kai then feels a strange spark in his head from behind him. Kai reacts instantly and spins around to see...

Darkrai.

"..." Darkrai just floated there. Waiting.

"It's you! Charmeleon! Ember!" Charmeleon blasted a ball of flames at Darkrai, "Yes! Good job."

The smoked cleared revealing that Darkrai has taken no damage from that attack.

"..." Darkrai shot a weird blackish-purplish ball at Kai's Pidgey, as Pidgey begins to be consumed.

"Pidgey!" Kai is in complete shock as it evolves straight from Pidgey into Pidgeot.

Kai then hears a message in his head coming from Darkrai, "That Pokemon is no longer yours." The Pidgeot then flies over to Darkrai and sits beside it.

"Hey! You can't just steal my Pokemon!" Kai pulls out Pidgeot's Pokeball and tries to return it to it. It doesn't work.

"..." Darkrai and Pidgeot both launch an attack at Kai. Gust of Darkness.

"No!" Kai screams.

The dark explosion erupts from the ground, but Kai isn't injured. Charmeleon is.

"Charmeleon...you saved me." Kai picks up Charmeleon as it is covered in cuts and dark spots. "Char!" Charmeleon, with black eyes, lashes out at Kai, then it begins to glow. It is evolving.

"Charizard!" Charizard roars blasting Kai backwards. Charizard than flies forward and bites down on Kai's arm.

Kai screams as he begins to bleed, "Charizard! Don't do this! You remember me don't you!" Charizard keeps biting.

Then it hits Kai. Kai struggles out of Charizards grip an reaches into his bag, still bleeding, and pulls something out.

Charizard chomps down on his arm again, "Take...THIS!!" Kai slams a Red Poképuff into Charizards mouth.

"Char..." Charizard begins to glow and devolves, "Charmeleon!" He jumps into Kai's bloody arms.

"..." Darkrai blasts another Gust of Darkness at them, but a Fire Blast comes out of nowhere.

"Wait who's," Kai turns around and is completely amazed and basically dies of shock, "R..R...Red!?"

The greatest trainer of all time, standing right in-front of him.

"Charizard! Mega Punch!" Charizard launches himself forward and smashes Darkrai backwards into a mountain wall, "Now grab him and us Seismic Toss!" Charizard grabbed onto Darkrai and spun around in the air, "Charrrr!!!" Charizard threw Darkrai straight down at the ground, but when Darkrai was about to make impact it opened a portal that Pidgeot and themself went through.

It was over.

"Hey kid are you alright?" Red said helping Kai stand up, as he was bleeding all over his arms, "Here, let me wrap your arms up." Red pulled out some of his bandages.

A few minutes later...

"So, how did you encounter such a strong Pokemon?" Red questioned him. "Oh...uh...it's actually mine." Kai said embarrassed once again.

After a long conversation...

"Heh, I like your hat," Red said laughing, "Considering it's mine, do you want me to sign yours?" He said pulling out a black marker.

"Sure!" Kai handed Red his hat, allowing Red to sign it, "Well, I'd love to keep talking to you, but I've gotta get back to my campsite.

"Sure, seeya kid!" Red returned Charizard to its Pokeball and started walking away.

5 Minutes Later...

Kai puts his bag away and crawls into his sleeping bag.

In the morning...

"Hey Jenny, wake up." He said kinda quietly to see if she was ready to wake up.

"Nggggggbfhhhhhh" Jenny growled as she rolled over in her sleep. Then she realized there were voices outside.

"Kai, is that you?" she asked. She quickly got dressed before exiting the tent. She put on a red button-up shirt, light blue shorts, and she decided to leave her hair down because she was too lazy to do her braid right then. She looked in the mirror. She realized she needed a shower, as the sooner that happened the better. So she got out her soap, shampoo, conditioner, towel, and put it in her day pack. She stepped out of her tent, A've stepping out with her.

"Kai, I'm going to go to the camp Shower House, so I'll be back in about 20 minutes or so." Without waiting for a response, she walked in between the trail of tents to the shower house. She stepped into her stall and bathed herself and A've at the same time.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"O-Ok!" Kai watched as she walked away.

He thought to himself, "I guess the gym can wait, but I do really need to catch another Pokemon." He began walking towards Route 25.

"C'mon! Where are all the Pokemon!?" Kai then heard a sound, "I've gotta now!"

It was a Shinx.

It made a cat-like Meow before Pikachu tackled it, "Pika!"

"Now!" Kai threw a Pokeball at Shinx.

Stars popped out of the Pokeball, confirming the catch.

"Yes!" Kai let Shinx out of its Pokeball, "Nice to meet'cha, I'm Kai!" He picked up Shinx and held it.

"Meow!" Shinx seemed really excited and jumped from Kai's arms.

"Do you wanna Poképuff?" Kai held a Yellow Poképuff in-front of Shinx

Shinx took it from Kai and ate it.

"Meow!" It really liked the Poképuff.

"Well, do you wanna go challenge Misty?"

"Meow Meow Meowww!" Shinx, having no idea who Misty was, was very excited for this battle.

Last edited:
Once Jenny got herself cleaned up, she scrubbed Eevee's fur until there was not even any imperfection in it. After getting dressed she went back to the tent, put her stuff away, and pulled out her phone.

"Dang it," she said. "I forgot to get his number. Now where could he have gone?" She thought for a moment. "Oh! He probably went to the Pokemon Gym I'll see if I can catch him!" She headed off to the gym.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
Kai caught Jenny right before she was about to enter the Cerulean gym.

"Oh hey! I was just off catching this little guy, sorry about leaving you without saying where I was going," Kai laughed a bit pulling Shinx Pokeball out, and releasing it. "Meow!" "But are you planning to challenge Misty as well?" Kai said while Shinx was doing circles around his feet.

(Oh yeah, you are meant to update your first post when you level up or get new Pokemon)

Last edited:
"Oh there you are!" Jenny said, surprised. "Yeah, I think I will battle with you." She crouched down to Shinx's level. She held out her hand for Shinx to sniff, and Shinx, after smelling Jenny, meowed with glee.

Jenny stood up. "Oh my god! What happened to your arm!?" she exclaimed, causing a few bystanders to turn their heads for a second, then turn away again.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Oh, it actually happened last night, after you went to sleep I decided to go and do some training to prepare for this gym battle, and I was attacked, by Darkrai."

Kai then proceeded to tell Jenny the whole story of how Charmeleon was forced to evolve, attacked him, and how they were both saved by Red.

"So, these cuts are from Charmeleon so, I was thinking about calling that man, the one from the NMPPO." Kai held up the card, "But that can wait until after the battle, let's go in!" The glass doors slid open revealing a large swimming pool with a narrow glass path to Misty.

"Misty is currently battling a current challenger. You must wait here to insure your safety." A man with a Indigo League logo on his chest told them.

Kai looked over his shoulder to see, wait, the Agent!?

"Jenny, look! It's that agent guy." Kai said pointing to Agent 13, utterly destroying Misty in battle.

"The agent guy? Are you sure?" Jenny asked. "What's he doing at a low-tier gym with his Pokemon?"

Jenny sighed. "Well, looks like we have to wait out here until he is finished. Hopefully we can have a double battle with Misty, but if not then I'll just watch your battle. Oh, that reminds me!" Jenny and A've ran off to the Pokemon Center to find the Move Tutor for Eevee's new moves. Buzzy Buzz would come in handy against Misty.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Wait! Where are you-" Kai shouted after her, "Looks like she is gone."

"Sir, you may proceed in to challenge Misty." The man moved out of the way to allow him in.

"Uh, no thank you. I'm waiting for my friend, I'll just wait outside of the gym." Kai walked up to the glass doors as they slid open.

"Oh hey kid," Agent 13 placed his hand on Kai's should, "have seen Darkrai recently?"

"Oh, y-yeah. It actually stole my Pidgeot, and turned my Charmeleon against me, giving me some scars under my bandages."

"That is preculier. Where did you spot it?" The man questioned Kai.

"Up on Route 24." Kai pointed in the general direction.

"Thanks kid." Agent 13 said speeding away.

After paying the move tutor to teach A've three new moves, Jenny returned to the gym to meet Kai once more.

"I'm back," she said. "I had to visit the move tutor before battling Misty. Anyways, are you ready? Cuz I'm excited!"

"Veee Eeveeee!" A've cried, showing off her strength.

"Alright, let's get this fight started!" Jenny said cheerfully, and entered the gym.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
Kai then grabbed her shoulder and said, "Wait, Agent 13 wants to talk to us, sorry, the gym battle with have to wait."

They both walked outside to greet the man waiting around the corner.

"I brought her, what do you want to talk about." Kai asked.

"We would like you to come to our headquarters. We would like to study your blood Kai, and her Nidorino. It would be helpful if you would cooperate, the helicopter it waiting." He pointed towards Route 24.

Jenny began to shiver. She hadn't told anyone about her greatest fear - heights. If she were to get in that helicopter, well, she wouldn't be a happy camper.

"Ummmm... I don't know... I've never really flown before" Jenny lied. "When can we return here to Cerulean?"

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Maybe 3 days?" The man said worried, "But you will have your own private suite in our hotel, I hope that is fine with you."

"It's fine with me, but I don't know about Jenny, is that fine with you?" Kai looked over at her.

Jenny sighed nervously. "I guess we got to get this over with, right?"

A've, being the only one who knew about Jenny's fear from experience, bounced off Jenny's head and onto her shoulder, where she snuggled Jenny's face. Jenny, knowing A've was trying to comfort her, picked up A've and told Kai and Agent 13, "Okay, I'm ready to go. I got all my stuff in my pack, just in case."

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Obviously some people here never read the rules.

A Darkrai was NOT approved for this thread. Posts should also be in third person, past tense, not present tense. There are also a few instances of autoing which is strictly disallowed here.

And since things and interactions have happened and it's a bit late for a surgical strike on the few posts that break the rules, I'm afraid I have to lock this entire thing. Remember, kids: if you break the rules, you might be taking other people down with you without intending to. Make sure you read the damn things.

Status
Not open for further replies.