• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Adventures! * Kanto Chapter *

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
In Order to join this RP you must have a OC (Please don't make them older then 18 k?) with an opening file. Here is an example of an opening file :

FILE
<><><>
Name: Kai Roulu

Appearance : 5'7", he has short brown hair that is kinda messy. He could be considered Tan, but is pretty white. He also has brown eyes. Most of the time he will wear anything the color Red (He is fond of Jackets and Sweatshirts) with a hat, (The hat is actually part of a Pokemon Trainer Red costume he got when he was 12 years old.)

Pokémon Team: Charmeleon (Level 20) Pikachu (Level 19) Ivysaur (Level 19) Shinx (Level 14)

# of Badges: 1 (Boulder Badge

Hometown: Pallet Town, Kanto

Starter: Charmander

START
<><><>

"Open wide!" Kai said as he fed Charmander his favorite snack, a flame berry. Charmander was incredibly happy to have a snack after their hard battle against Brock, "Char Char!" After that Kai says, "Huh, maybe we should check out the Pewter Museum. Whaddya' say Charmander?" Charmander responded, "Char!" Kai then picked up Charmander and plopped him in his bag. "Pewter Museum it is," He said entering the museum with Charmander.

"Admission will be 500P." The receptionist said. "Ok," Kai said handing the receptionist 500P, "Thanks!"

END
<><><>

Now you guys can put yourself into the story in anyway you want. Also, I would like to give some rules.

1. When creating an OC, their Pokemon must be all under a certain level and stage depending on where we are in the story. I will update the level and amount of badges allowed every time we hit a checkpoint. Currently, the level and badge limit is Level 20 and 2 Badges.

2. No swearing. "Damn it" is allowed, but other than that all swear words are banned.

3. Do not choose over powered Pokemon. You are able to come from other regions, but you can't come here with a...for example a Level 23 Arceus. You have to have a starter and possibly a Pokemon common to any 7 of the regions.

4. You have to lose sometimes. This isn't Yu-Gi-Oh. You can't be fighting a level 978 Mewtwo and win using the "Heart of The Cards"

5. Keep everything PG-13. Shipping is allowed with kissing and all that, but no...ya know... *Romantic music plays*

6. Don't Disobey The Rules.

7. Don't Disobey Rule 6

8. Don't Disobey Rule 7

9. Keep all talk in the RP related to the RP. I will create separate Chatroom to talk about ideas for the RP.

10. Have fun! *o*

Last edited:
Name: Charles

Appearance : He has straight gray hair,he has black eyes,he wears a purple sweater blue pants and short brown boots, he also wears sunglasses but only indoors or when he battles

Pokémon Team: Wartortle (Level 17) Nidoran ♂(Level 15)

# of Badges: 1 (Boulder Badge)

Hometown: Viridian City, Kanto

Starter: Squirtle

Big C was walking on Route 3 after his battle with Brock. It had been a difficult battle for his team but after a great victory it is good to relax a bit walking on the green paths of Kanto ... but as I walked towards the MT.Moon remembered that he had left his pokedex in the pokemon center of Pewter city ... so I quickly decided to go back and look for it since it was a gift from professor oak .... and since it would not be nice to lose the gifts of other people Big C hurried the step to look for his pokedex

Last edited:
Name: David

Appearence: Has dark green eyes, messy hair, wears a hoodie and shorts (because they are comfey and easy to wear lol) and glasses.

Pokemon Team: Torchic (Level 14) Surskit (Level 12)

# of badges: 0

Hometown: Verdanturf Town, Hoenn (is staying with family in Viridian City, Kanto)

Starter: Torchic

START

"Interesting," David said as he looked upon the moon stones. David and his partner Pokemon, Torchic, continued to explore the Pewter Museum of Science. Suddenly, a trainer named Kai entered the museum. "Maybe he could help me warm up for my battle against Brock," David said. "Chic! Torchic!!!!" Torchic exclaimed. "Alright then, let's get going!"

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Ah!" Kai is obviously startled by this kinda short teen asking him to battle, "Uh...I guess we could battle. Just follow me to the battle arena outside," Kai says as he starts to exit the Museum.

Once Kai and David reach the battle arena, both bring out their Pokemon. "Surskit, I choose you!" David exclaimes as he throws Surskit's Pokeball onto the battlefield.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Go Charmander!" Kai shouted as Charmander jumped from him bag onto the battlefield, "We won't let you get the first attack, Charmander use scratch!" Charmander then dashes towards Surskit and lands a powerful scratch knocking Surskit backwards.

Last edited:
"Surskit, counter with Water Gun!" Surskit got back on its feet and fired a powerful stream of water directly at Charmander's Chest.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Charmander, try and block it." Kai says as Charmander prepares himself for the incoming attack. Once the Water Gun connects Charmander is heavily damaged due to typing. "C'mon Charmander your fine! Attack back with Ember!"

"Quickly, Surskit! Use Double team!" Surskit Began moving so fast that it was nearly imposible to see where it was.

Last edited:

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Charmander use that technique I taught you! Mega Ember!" Charmander uses Ember, but instead of releasing it, he holds it to charge up a massive ball of fire. "Now fire!" A huge ball of fire envelops Surskit blasting it with heat.

When the smoke clears, Serskit is fainted on the ground. "Haha! Good job Charmander," Kai said giving Charmander little high five, "Now, do you have anymore Pokemon? Or is it over?"

"Yes I do!" David Exclaimes, With Torchic poking its chubby head between David's legs. "Go, Torchic, Show him your sand attack!" Torchic kicked a stream of dust into Charmander's eyes.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Charmander get that dust out of your eyes, then use Scratch!" Charmander tries to get the dust out of its eyes and accidentally Scratches itself. "Grrrawr!" Charmander becomes incredibly angry and starts to glow blue.

*BING* "Huh?" Kai looks down at his Pokedex and reads it's screen. "C-H-A-R-M-A-N-D-E-R I-S E-V-O-L-V-I-N-G-!" Kai slams the screen shut. "Your evolving!?" Kai is amazed at the glowing blue Pokemon. "Charrrmelllleon!" Charmeleon then dashes at Torchic and finishs it with one last Scratch!

Last edited:
Defeated, David dropped 666P. "Great Battle, dude," David said as he walked toward Kai, then ran to the Pokemon Center. "You did great out there, return," David said as he returned Torchic to its Pokeball.

Last edited:
Charles was running on the way to the pokemon center to look for his pokedex ... on the way he saw a trainer who also ran towards the pokemon center ... but he did not care much ... after collecting his pokedex in the center pokemon charles followed his way to the mt moon but before leaving pewter city he saw a trainer with a charmeleon ... maybe he was the one who caused the other trainer to go to the pokemon center ... It look at him a moment and he continued towards route 3 now much more relaxed

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"You did good too." Kai said as then decided to follow David to the Pokemon center. "Sooo...what is it like in Hoenn." Kai said walking next to David.

"Well... I lived in a small town called Verdanturf Town. I had a loving family and we were all happy. In my town, the to biggest jobs were Pokemon Contestants and Mining. My Mother was a Pokemon Contestent, and My Father was a miner. Then, roughly 3 weeks before my birthday, my father was killed in a mine accident. My mother could not take care of me by herself, so she sent me here with Torchic, and I decided to become a Pokemon Trainer.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Oh. Sorry for asking about it." Kai looked down at his shoes, "Well...I guess I should be going. It would be great to see you again. Bye!" Kai walked away towards Route 3 to get the 2nd Gym Badge.

ROUTE 3
<><><><>

"Man Charmeleon there are so many new types of Pokemon here," Kai said in amazement, "Huh is that a trainer?" He was looking at a trainer with straight gray hair, he then approached the trainer, placed his hand on the gray haired trainer's shoulder and said, "Hey. I'm Kai."

......who are you and what do you want? ... ask charles as he feels that someone touched him ... but when he turn to see who was he realized that was the trainer with a charmeleon from pewter city ... so a little calmed he asked again ... I'm a little busy so say what you have to say fast ... said Charles....

Last edited:

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Oh, sorry about that, I sometimes get ahead of myself..." Kai laughs, "Like I said, I'm Kai," He said holding out his hand for a shake, "Sorry for slowing you down. I'm actually heading this direction towards MT Moon."

"So you are going to the Mt Moon" said Charles while he was thinking about the things that he would find in Mt Moon..."also you are trainer if I'm not wrong, "said Charles as he looked at what he thought was Mt Moon....

"Well I'll go to the point," said Charles to the trainer who seemed to hear his name was kai .... "Since you're a Pokémon trainer, we're going to have a friendly battle ... what do you think?" Charles said excited...

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Oh! I actually just had a battle in Pewter City. Looks like you and I have another challenge Charmeleon!" Kai said as he let Charmeleon out of his Pokeball, ready for battle, "Charrrrmelleon!" The Charmeleon prepared itself to battle.

"Let's Go."

"I like that enthusiasm ... let's see how much you keep it" said charles while he was taking a pokeball out of his pocket

"go wartortle" said charles as his partner came out of his pokeball ... "I hope you're a good loser because I do not intend to lose this battle" said Charles with a smile on his face and as he put on his sunglasses to prepare for the battle

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Heh, well see. Charmeleon Slash!" With that Charmeleon swiftly dashes towards Wartortle and hits it with a tough blow. *BING* Kai opens his Pokedex. "C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L H-I-T-!" "Great job Charmeleon!

David left the Pokemon Center with his team at full HP. He entered the Pewter City Gym, and callenged Gym leader Brock to a battle. "Go, Surskit!" David exclaimed as he threw Surskit's Pokeball onto the battlefield. "Go, Geodude!" Brock exclaimed as he threw Geodude's Pokeball onto the battlefield. "Surskit, start with Double team!" Surskit became harder and harder for Geodude to keep track of. "Geodude, use Tackle!" Geodude tried to tackle Surskit. (which obviously failed) "Surskit, get behind him, then use water gun!!!" Surskit swiftly made its way behind Geodude, then shot a powerful stream of water. "Geodude has fainted," the announcer proclaimed. "Surskit and David have won this round." "Return, Geodue. You were fantastic." "Now, then, let's go Onix!" Brock sent out a 28 foot rock snake. "Surskit, start with a water gun!" Surskit sent a stream of water directly at Onix's head. "Onix, are you okay?" Brock exclaimed. "ONIIIIX!!!!!!!!!" Onix screamed. "Fantastic! Now, use rock throw!" Brock exclclaimed. "Surskit, dodge it!" But it was too late. The rock hit Surskit, and it fainted. "Surskit has fainted," the announcer said. "Brock and Onix have won this round." "You did great this round, Surskit. Now, get some rest. Return." David calmly said. "Now, I choose you, Torchic!" Torchic exploded from its Pokeball. "Torchiiiic!!!" It exclaimed. "Now, start with ember!" Torchic shot a ball of fire at Onix. "Pathetic. Onix, use rock throw!" Brock said. Onix threw a rock directly at Torchic and hit it directly. "Torchic, are you okay?" David exclaimed. A blue light began expanding from Tochic. "Tooooooorrrrrcchhiiiiiiiiiiiccccc..." David quickly got out his Pokedex. "T o r c h i c i s e v o l v i n g i n t o C o m b u s k i n," a mechanical voice said. Fianally, Torchic finished evolving into Combuskin! "Now, let's finish this! Use Double kick!" Combuskin kicked Onix so hard that his body was thrown against the walls of the gym. "Onix has fainted," the anouncer proclaimed. "David has won the Boulder Badge." David was given the Boulder Badge. "Thank you for the badge!" David said as he ran off to Route 3.

"wartortle go to your shell" said charles in an attempt to make wartortle to receive less damage, although wartortle shell is hard the attack of charmelon is quite strong and was still quite damaging
"Now use bite" said Charles as his wartortle jumped to bite the charmelon

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Charmeleon Growl!" Just before Wartortle is able to damage Charmeleon, Charmeleon Growls causing Wartortle to do much less damage. "Ch-Charmeleon!" *BEEP* Kai opens he Pokedex and reads the screen. "U-N-O-W-N A-B-I-L-I-T-Y A-C-T-I-V-A-T-E-D." "Ch-Ch-Char...CHARMELEON!" Charmeleon Slashes Wartortle's shell launching him into a tree.

Name: Oliver (Ollie)
Appearance: Oliver is 3'00, with messy brown hair, and his right eye is a dark brownbrown, while his other she is dark blue.
Pokemon Team: Fennekin (male), Spritzee, (Female), Honedge( Male ).
# of badges: 1 (boulder badge)
Hometown: Vaniville Town (Kalos)
Starter: Fennekin.
---------

" Yay! I still can't believe you did it! " Ollie told his Fennekin, who ran along beside him. Oliver had just beaten the gym, and was walking, no RUNNING, through Route 3. Oliver saw a Charmeleon and Wartortle, standing to the side to watch. Fennekin sat next to him, munching on a nearby stick.

When he saw that wartortle was thrown into a tree, Charles ordered his pokemon to hide in his shell to withstand the collision with the tree and the fall with the ground ... after recovering from that strong blow wartortle recovers wounded but still being able to fight ... suddenly wartortle is covered with a blue aura which could only mean that his torrent ability had been activated .....

"Now use water gun at full power" said Charles as wartortle released a huge flow of water

(ooc: i think this will be my last post of today tomorrow i will post more)

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"No Charmeleon!" Charmeleon is pounded we the powerful Water Stream. *BEEP* "H-P I-S 1/68" The Pokedex said. "Charmeleon! Hit him with a Dragon Rage!" A large explosion that reached above the trees erupted from the Red lizard's mouth. "Charmeleon I think you did it!"

"Wartotrle are you alright?" yelled Charles seeing that his pokemon had been hurt by the huge explosion .... after the smoke dissipated Charles saw that his wartortle was still standing but he did not know how long it would last since it was seen that wartortle was extremely injured ... ...

"wartortle I know you can do it" shouted again charles
"Now use mega punch and finish it once" said Charles while his wartortle used the last of his strength to form a powerful mega fist to hit charmeleon

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Ch..Char...meleon..." Charmeleon said as he crashed to the ground. "No...Charmeleon! Oh your gonna get it now! Go Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!" Kai said throwing his ball onto the ground. "

"Pika...Pika...Pika...Chu!" Suddenly a huge bolt of Lighting struck from the clouds onto Wartortle, causing it to faint.

"No wartortle" said Charles when he saw that his Pokémon had fallen weakened .....
"You did good friend" said Charles as he returned to his pokeball ..... "Now go nidoran" said Charles as his little nidoran came out of his pokeball
"double kick" shout charles while his nidoran was preparing to figh

although nidoran could not attack with double kick .... charles is happy because pikcahu had touched nidoran which meant that he had made contact with him and activated his ability posion point ....

"Well done nidoran now use focus energy" said charles

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Pi...Pi.." Pikachu said because of his poison. "Pikachu are you ok?" Kai said with concern. "Pika!" "Ok Pikachu...use Thunderbolt!" A huge bolt of lighting struck down onto Nidoran causing dust to shoot into the air.

"Wha...What happened!?" *BING* "C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L H-I-T-!"

The Dust Settled...

"Nid...Nido..." SLAM! "Nidoran Fainted! We did it Pikachu!" Kai said filled with excitement. "Pika!"

"You have been lucky this time but next time you will not be so lucky" said Charles as he returned his pokemon back to his pokeball .....

"Well you're pretty good I think it was not a good idea to underestimate you" Charles said as he took off his sunglasses and headed towards the Mt.Moon

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Hey don't leave me behind!" Kai said dashing to catch up with the trainer. "By the way, I never caught your name. What is it?"

(Also I gotta take a shower BRB)

" my name?" said Charles thinking about his battle against Kai ... thinking about what would happen to him in the near future

"My name is Charles and I come from Viridian City" replied Charles to Kai's question

"I know your name ... but I do not know where you're from" charles asked

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Oh...well I'm from Pallet Town, but thats really all I know. I was taken away when I was too young to remember. I picked my buddy Charmander because when Professor Oak offered, he said to me "You know, your father had a Charizard the last time I saw him." so I decided to pick the starter that he chose." Kai said as he looked up.

"Well, sorry for getting all sad and what-not. We should get going." Kai said returning Pikachu to it's Pokeball.

Name: Daniel Lock

Appearance : He wears a blue leather jacket, gray trousers and brown trainers, along with a messenger bag and green cap.

Pokémon Team: Oshawott (Level 12), Lillipup (Level 10)

# of Badges: 1 (Boulder Badge)

Hometown: Castelia City, Unova

Starter: Oshawott

Kai and Charles heard applause from somewhere before seeing Daniel approach them, smiling and clapping.
"That was a fun match to watch, it had me on the edge of my seat! I'm Daniel, and you two?" He said happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.