• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Adventures! * Kanto Chapter *

Status
Not open for further replies.
"im charles and i am bit hurry so I hope you do not mind rushing a bit, "said Charles, while in his mind he thought that pokemons he could catch on the moon

"Don't mind at all! Come on, let's go!" Daniel cheered, charging towards the mouth of Mt. Moon. He had just moved to Kanto and never saw Mt. Moon before. He didn't think it could be any bigger than Chargestone Cave, but it really was.
"Hmm... alright! I'm ready to go into this cave! I hope there aren't any of those annoying bats like in Chargestone Cave..." Daniel said excitedly.

"you mean zubats....there are those in all parts of the cave ... if we are lucky we will find few, I hope you bought repellent because in this cave you are going to need them "said charles with a mocking tone towards the new person who had joined the trip ....

"Even though I personally hope to find a pokemon in this cave ... clefairy ..... I have found that they are quite rare and I would like to have one," said Charles.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"If there are any Zubats in that cave...my Pikachu will beat'em for ya! Right Pikachu?" Kai said as Pikachu poked it's head out of Kai's backpack. "Pika!"

"Well, let's go i- Huh!?" Kai was surprised when a Bulbasaur jumped out of the bushes into his arms, "What's wrong buddy?" "Buh...Buh..Bulbasaur!" The Bulbasaur looked towards the bushes when...

"Sand! Sandshrew!" The Sandshrew lashed out at Kai. "Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Kai threw Pikachu into the air. "Pi...Pi...Pi...Pika!" A huge bolt struck down but the Sandshrew was too quick and shot sand into Pikachu's eyes.

"Pika!" Pikachu attemted to attack but just slammed it's head into the ground. "Pi..Pi.." Pikachu then crashed to the ground, fainted.

"Crap...all my other Pokemon are tired," Kai thought to himself. "Uh..uh Bulbasaur do you think you can do it?" The Bulbasaur turned it head and seemed quite scared. "Here!" Kai held Bulbasaur up towards the sky causing it to absorb sunlight.

"Bulbasaur...use Solarbeam!" Bulbasaur's bulb ripped open preparing to fire when...

"Ivysaur!" A huge beam blast out of Ivysaur obliterating sandshrew.

"Woah! Hey...Ivysaur...would you like to join my team?" Kai picked up Ivysaur. "Iv...Ivy!" Ivysaur dug through Kai's backpack until it found a Pokeball. "Ivy!" Ivysaur then pressed the button on the Pokeball. *DING*

"Y-O-U C-A-U-G-H-T A I-V-Y-S-A-U-R C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S-!"

"a bulbasaur in this area? ... there is something that does not convince me ... bulbasaur are supposed to live in wooded areas and there are not so many trees to call it a forest" said Charles, analyzing why a pokemon like bulbasaur was on an area like this

"There is something that seems very suspicious to me" said Charles as he listened some strange sounds coming from the cave and its exterior ....

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Yeah I guess so. You never know what you will find on a Pokemon adventure," Kai said holding the Pokeball, " but I don't care. If I can make a new buddy, that's all that matter." He popped the ball into his bag.

(Can Y'all Start Responding Please?)

Last edited:
Name: Jennifer (Jenny) Forno
Personality: Curious, Brave, Outgoing
Appearance: Wears a red and blue flannel, tucked into her jeans and a leather belt. She always wears her soft brown hair in one braid down her right shoulder. She has green eyes.
Pokemon: Eevee (level 16), Murkrow (level 14), Shroomish (level 15)
Hometown: Celadon City
Backstory: Grew up in Celadon City, traveled through the woods between Celadon and Mt. Moon, earned the Boulder Badge using Shroomish, caught and trained Murkrow at night on Route 2, and wanted to go through Mt. Moon to get to Cerulean City to earn the Cascade Badge. (So she only has 1 badge). Her ultimate vision is to become the champion so she can become the idol of the world. She hopes to make some friends on her journey.

Jenny was walking down the trail toward Mt. Moon. Her Eevee (nicknamed A've) walked beside her. "Hey girl," Jenny asserted A've. "We're almost to Mt. Moon. Are you ready for Zubat city?"
A've rolled her eyes and cried, "A'vaii". Suddenly she turned the corner around a boulder just outside the cave entrance, and she spotted a few trainers talking to each other. She looked down at A've and they both walked over to the trainers.
"Hey, have any of you seen a Sandshrew around? I was following it earlier..."

Last edited:
"Oh... that was your Sandshrew... well, you see... it attacked Kai's Pikachu, and we thought it was just a wild pokemon and an Ivysaur came and solar beamed it away, so... sorry..." Daniel was stuttering and tried to put it in the nicest way he could think of, he then just kinda stared off into the sky for a bit before saying: "So, we were going to Mt. Moon. Wanna join us?"

"Oh don't worry, that Sandshrew was wild. I just wanted to catch one, but that's okay," Jenny said, sarcastically. She thought for a moment. "Well, I don't have anything else better to do, so yeah, I'll join you." By the way, my name's Jenny." She gestured to her Eevee. "This here is A've."

"Viiiiii," A've greeted.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"

FILE
<><><>
Name: Tea L.

Appearance : 5'8", he has short white hair that is kinda messy. He is super pale. He also has red eyes. Most of the time he will wear sweats,a grey hoodie,and his gold headphones.Wears a white travel bag. Not much of a talker but likes people none the less.

Pokémon Team: Croagunk(Level 14) Mawile (Level 15) Larvitar (Level 14) and Litwick(level16)

# of Badges: 1 (Boulder Badge

Hometown: Tangelo Island

Starter: Litwick

"Alright! Last one to the exit of Mt. Moon is a Trubbish!" Daniel cheered, rashly charging into the cave. Daniel loved to compete with others. Back in Unova, he would always challenge his friends to see who could go through the forest and back the fastest. He often lost these contests, as he wasn't very athletic, but something about a new region urged him to compete with some new acquaintances. A few steps after he entered Mt. Moon, he was attacked by a pair of Zubats.
"Grr... Oshawott, Lillipup, go!" He yelled as he sent them out. He told his Oshawott to use Water Gun and his Lillipup to use Tackle, both of the Zubats fainted. He congratulated his Pokemon before running blindly into the cave even further.

(Also Galaxyfang234 , Blaine's badge is called the Volcano Badge.)

Jenny stood at the entrance of Mt. Moon. "Ooh, I don't like the sounds of those Zubats," she said, a little nervous.
A've nudged her leg to comfort Jenny.
"I'm probably not going to win, but that's okay. (*Sigh*) Here goes nothing," Jenny said, and with her Eevee at her side she walked in the cave. Thene she walked back out. "I don't think I can do this," she said. Jenny looked up. "What if I went over Mt. Moon?" she wondered. "I don't think I'm strong enough to handle that. She looked to her new friends. "Do any of you have any Repels? I'm out of mine."

After beating Brock Tea and His Mawile walked into the pokecenter to heal everybody. After that he stocked up on supplies and went to Mt.Moon. Tea walked to the entrance of Mt.moon. He looked up and saw Jenny
"Oh Hiya...you guys going threw?"

Last edited:

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Yep!" Kai said as he flashed his 1 badge to the boy, "We were about to go inside when I was attacked by a wild Sandshrew. Would you like to come along with us?"

"Oh, by the way Jenny," Kai said as he tossed Jenny 2 repels, "I do."

Jenny accepted the Repels. "Thank you," she said. She walked up to the entrance. "Well, I guess I'll see you all at the other side!" And with that A've and Jenny set off into the cave...

Fortunately there was a clear path through the cave that reached the other side. As Jenny walked slowly, looking around, the Zubats hanging from the ceiling watched her. It was like they could smell her fear. Jenny scooped up A've and carried her for a while for comfort. She slowly reached for her repels that Kai had given her. She had her finger in the nozzle, ready to spray at any given moment. The she realized something: She didn't know how to use the repel. Was she to spray it on herself? It probably wouldn't smell good. Should she spray it on the Zubats? That'd be like getting pepper spray in your eyes. The ground? But it would only keep them away from that spot. So she decided to keep it ready, just in case.

Last edited:
At last Jenny finally got through the tunnel with the Zubats and she reached a giant cavern with a wide open space. Paras and Geodudes could be seen playing around. A few trainers were talking to each other in the center. Jenny glanced at A've, who gave Jenny a curious look. Jenny approached the 5 trainers.
"Hey, what's going on here?" she asked them. All of them turned to Jenny. The Bug Catcher spoke," Hey, you're a new face. Let's battle!"
Jenny stopped for a second. "Did you all want to battle me?"
"Nope. Just me," the Bug Catcher answered. With that he threw a Pokeball and sent out a Beedrill. Jenny grabbed one of hers and sent out Murkrow.
"Murkrow, Wing Attack!" cried Jenny, and Murkrow flew at Beedrill, ready to strike it with its wings. Beedrill sent Pin Missiles at Murkrow, hitting it twice. Fortunately, Murkrow endured the hits and it struck Beedrill on its left wings. Murkrow finished it off with a Faint Attack straight to the face. The Bug Catcher recalled his Beedrill. "Wow miss, your Murkrow is really strong."
Jenny recalled her Murkrow. The Bug Catcher payed up 212P and Jenny went on her way.

As she explored the cavern more, Jenny found a set of rocky steps leading up towards a streak of light. "Is that the exit?" Jenny said aloud. Once Jenny reached the top, she looked around. She didn't see any of her friends around. 'I must have beaten them to the end,' she thought to herself. She walked outside to find that it was nighttime, and she was not at the other side. In fact, she was on a cliffside part of the way up the mountain. Nearby was a house. She approached the house and almost knocked. Then she noticed some Clefairys dancing next to the pond nearby. "Wow, Clefairy! I've never seen so many at once," Jenny exclaimed. The Clefairys looked up at her and they began to flee. Jenny took this oppurtunity and threw a Great Ball in the chaos. Once the dust settled the Great Ball laid there on the floor. Sparks dispersed, proving that Jenny had caught a Clefairy. Jenny scooped up the ball and was about to put it on her belt when she was approached by an old man.
"That was some pretty fine ball throwing, young lady," he said. "I've been trying to catch those Clefairy for quite some time now. But you earned it." He paused. "Tell ya what. I'll trade you this Nidorino for your Clefairy. How about it, eh?"
Jenny looked down at her Pokeball, and down at A've, and then she held out the ball to the old man. The old scooped it up gave her the Nidorino in the other hand. The old man thanked her and walked back into his house. Jenny examined her new Pokemon and put the ball on her belt. She walked back into the cavern and continued on.
At last Jenny saw another streak of light. She and A've began to approach the exit. But something caught her eye on the ceiling. She looked up and found a bunch of sleeping Zubats. In the midst was a green Zubat. Jenny was unsure what that meant, but she wanted to catch it because of its color, despite her fear of Zubats. Jenny nervously grabbed an empty Pokeball from her bag and tossed it directly into the green Zubat, capturing it. Unfortunately, it woke up all the other Zubats and caused them to flay around her and attack her and A've. Jenny screamed, and sprinted out of the cave in fear, A've close behind her.
Jenny and A've broke out of the cave. Both of them stopped to catch their breath. Jenny's legs were shaking in fear. "Damn it, I left the ball in there," Jenny said regretfully.
"A'veii," Eevee said.
"Jenny looked at her. "I'm not going back in there, I'll just wait for the others out here."

Last edited:
Daniel ran for what seemed like an hour before coming across a ladder downwards. He climbed down the ladder slowly and carefully. When he stepped off the ladder, he turned to see three men in black outfits. Their inky black caps had a red "R" painted onto it.

"Um... hi there. Who are you three?" Daniel asked them.

"We're working with professor Oak and helping with his research. We would like to see your Pokemon please..." The man in the middle said.

"Sorry, I really need to get out of this cave, I'm in a competition with some friends I just met a few hours ago, so I gotta go, thank you for the offer!" Daniel said as he started climbing back up the ladder.

"You're not going anywhere. Give us your Pokemon. NOW!" The three men said as they grabbed him on the shoulder and pulled him off of it.

"No! I'm keeping my Pokemon!"

"Fine, we'll have to take them by force! Go, Ekans!" The man in the middle of the three said as he sent out his Pokemon.

"Alright then, come on out, Oshawott!" Daniel said as he sent out Oshawott. The battle itself was pretty short, the Ekans didn't even get to attack before Oshawott K.O.ed it. The three grunts turned and fled before using escape ropes to exit the cave.

"Well that was strange, why would they need to research my Pokemon?" Daniel said before he climbed up the ladder. He turned a few corners, still being attacked by zubats, but he saw the exit! He charged towards the exit but tripped over something. He got up and wiped the dust from his face. He turned around and saw that he tripped over a strangely shaped rock. It kinda resembled a snail's shell in a way. He picked it up, thinking it might be some kind of fossil. He then sprinted outside the mountain. He noticed Jenny outside and waved at her before catching his breath.

Jenny looked up at the moon. It was a full moon, and it was beautiful. Jenny sat down on the grass and began to pet her Eevee. A've loved being pet, and it comforted Jenny. It helped her relax after facing those Zubats. Finally she noticed Daniel walk out of the cave. As he began to catch his breath (Btw im not Autoing, @ManyAchievables said what Daniel did), Jenny approached him.
"Looks like I beat you Daniel," she said. "Question for you. Did you happen to find a Pokeball on the ground as you passed through the exit? I left my new Zubat on the ground. I don't want to go back in there." She paused. "Actually, you can have the Zubat if you go back in there. It wasn't normal. It was green, which was a little weird."

(I don't want this thread to die, so help me out here by replying PLEASE!!!!)

Last edited:

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
Kai walking in hears he talking about the green Zubat. "You mean this Pokeball?" Kai tosses the Pokeball to Jenny, "That is a extremely rare Zubat. Professor Oak told me about these types of things, its called a shiny."

Kai reaches into his backpack and pulls out a stone, "I also found this weird rock."

Jenny fumbled with the ball and dropped it. But at the last second, A've caught it in her mouth and handed it to Jenny. "Thanks A've," she said. "And you too uhhhh. I actually never got your name (Addressing Kai). Or yours (Addressing Daniel)."

Jenny looked down at the Pokeball containing the Zubat. "I've never told anyone this, but I have a great fear of Zubats. I think it's because my parents were attacked by Zubats and I never saw them after that. I think they killed them..." A tear rolled down her right cheek. She sniffled. "Anyways, should we wait for the others or head off to Cerulean City?" she asked.

(I don't actually know about the others, because no one has responded in like a week and a half. I thought this thread was dead.)

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Hmm. Thats strange. Any Zubat I have every seen have never been very aggressive." Kai says slightly confused, "Yup. I guess we could head out to Cerulean City." Kai begins walking towards the ladder out of Mt. Moon.

Jenny put the Pokeball in her bag, got up off the ground, and scooped up A've. A've liked to be carried, so that's what Jenny did.
She turned to Daniel. "Well, aren't you coming along too?" she questioned.

She ran ahead to catch up to Kai. "Hey. If we're gonna challenge the gym leader in Cerulean City, I think we should have a battle to prepare for it. What do you say?"

(Just a question. Can I have Jenny's Eevee know Bouncy Bubble and Sizzly Slide for now? I really like the Let's Go games...)

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Heh...sure..." Kai said with a smirk, "You don't know what your in for." He and Jenny then exited Mount Moon ready to find a battle area, Kai spots a big open field and says,

"Is this good?" His Charmeleon starts to smash rocks to make it the perfect spot for a battle.

Last edited:
Jenny looked around. "I guess this'll do. Are you ready A've?" A've leaped and cried "Eeveeeeee!" in excitement. Jenny grabbed a Pokeball from her belt. "Let's see what you got bud," she said. She tossed the ball in front of her and Nidorino appeared in front of her.

Preparing itself for battle, Nidorino used focus energy to boost its critical hot ratio. "Let's see what you got man," she said, addressing Kai.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"I'll like to see what you've got as well...Go Pidgey!" Kai threw Pidgey's Pokeball onto the ground, causing Pidgey to burst out of it, "Now! Gust!" The Pokedex beeps announcing, "C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L H-I-T-!"

"Alright Nidorino, use Toxic!" Jenny cried. Nidorino spewed sludge on the Pidgey, causing it it become badly poisoned. "Nidorino, use Horn Attack!" Nidorino charged at Midget his horn aimed right at Pidgey.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Pidgey! Sand attack!" Pidgey swung its wings sending dust into Nidorino's eyes, "Now! Again!" Pidgey swept more dust Nidorino's way.

"Return!" Pidgey was zapped back into it's Pokeball, "Go! Ivysaur!" Kai through the Pokeball onto the ground and an Ivysaur exploded out.

"Charge up that Solar Beam!" Ivysaur's bulb began to expand as it absorbed sunlight.

"Ugh, I hate people who use Sand-Attack," Jenny groaned, recalling Nidorino into his Pokeball. Jenny grabbed another Pokeball from her belt. "Shroomish, Go!" she said as she tossed Shroomish into the battlefield.

"Shroomish, put down some of that Sleep powder on Ivysaur to end that Solarbeam!" Shroomish let out a cry, releasing green powder, but due to Shroomish being too far away, it came up a little short. Instead of putting Ivysaur to sleep, it only made it a little drowsy.

"Shroomish, go for a Headbutt, but get ready to dodge the Solarbeam!" Shroomish bega to run towards Ivysaur using its stubby legs.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
As Shroomish jumped at Ivysaur, Kai shouted out, "Grab it!" Ivysaur grabbed onto Shroomish holding it in place then, "Ivy...SAUR!" The full force Solarbeam was blasted into Shroomish at point blank.

"Heh...though cha' had me didn't you." Ivysaur dropped Shromish seeing if it was knocked out.

Fortunately for Shroomish, Grass-type moves weren't very effective against its own type. "Shroomish, now!" Jenny cried. Shroomish knew what to do. Shroomish took this opportunity to spread Sleep Powder onto Ivysaur, causing it to fall asleep and let go of Shroomish. Shroomish slammed Ivysaur's sleeping body with a Headbutt, then awaited Kai's next move.

"Nice job Shroomish," Jenny said. She addressed Kai. "Is that all ya got? All you need now is a fire-type, because you just got burned!"

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Heh...you made a mistake..." Kai returns Ivysaur, "Go!' The Pokeball hits the ground releasing his starter Pokemon, Charmeleon.

"Now! Ember!" Charmeleon blast an ember at Shromish knocking it out.

"Well, that backfired," Jenny said, scratching her head. She returned Shroomish to its Pokeball and sent out Nidorino once more.

"Nidorino, you know what to do," she said to him. Nidorino let out a battle cry, and once again used Toxic on Charmeleon.

"Nidorino, Fury Attack!" Nidorino shot needles from its back straight at Charmeleon.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Charmeleon! Use Slash to block those needles!" Charmeleon uses Slash slicing the needles into tiny pieces, "Now to try out this new trick...Mega Punch!" Charmeleon launched at Nidorino and smashed it with the new move Kai found in the caves of MT. Moon.

"Charrrmeleon!" Charmeleon put it head up proudly, "Good job Charmeleon! Your doing great!"

"Alright Nidorino," Jenny said, "Use Focus Energy, then go for a Double Kick!"

Nidorino roared, causing orange light to rise from Nidorino. Then he charged at Charmeleon once more. But he focused more on not being hit from Ember attacks than to actually hit Charmeleon, just to let the poison defeat Charmeleon slowly.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Charmeleon!" Kai reached into his bag and pulled out a full heal and sprayed it onto Charmeleon.

"I won't be defeated by basic tricks like Poison Stall!" Kai said proudly, "Now Mega Punch again!"

"C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L H-I-T" The pokedex buzzed, "Man I am on fire today!" Amazed out how many criticals he was landing.

(I swear I am not cheating with these dice roles)

Nidorino breathed heavily after taking the Mega Punch. "Hang in there big guy," Jenny said to him. "Now keep your distance and spam Fury Attack!"

Nidorino stepped back a little and once again shot spines from his back and shot them at Charmeleon. As soon as a needle grew back, he shot them again in a continuous flow.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
"Didn't wanna do this...but..." Charmeleon returned to its Pokeball, "Go." Kai dropped a Pokeball to the ground.

Out of the ball popped a secret Pokemon he had gotten from a safe given to him by Professor Oak that used to belong to Kai's mother. It was an unbelievably powerful Pokemon that Kai couldn't control.

Darkrai.

"..." Darkrai used Dark Void on Nidorino putting it to sleep, then blasted a horrible aura around Nidorina enveloping it and knocking it out. Dark Pulse.

"Great job! Now, return!" Kai tried to zap it back into the Pokeball. It didn't work. "..." Darkrai blasted that aura towards Kai, "W-Wait!" The aura began to envelop Kai...

"Champ!" A Machamp comes out of nowhere smashing Darkrai, and due to type, Darkrai is badly injured.

"...!" Darkrai, knowing it cannot win, opens at void and lowers into it, disappearing.

"What was that!?" Kai says, amazed. They hear footsteps as a man wearing a black coat and a black cap enters, (See Trainer Cards) "Are you two ok?" The man asks, returning Machamp to its Pokeball.

Last edited:
Jenny's jaw dropped. She had no idea what just happened. "What was that Pokemon? Where did it go? Who are you? What is going on!?" She exclaimed. Jenny took a few deep breaths. "Okay. What just happened?" she asked calmly.

Jenny recalled her Nidorino. Jenny yawned loudly. She had had a long day, and she was ready for a good night's rest. But she needed answers first.

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *

Previously Kai Roulu
The man then responded, "That Pokemon you two saw was Darkrai. It is a very dangerous mythical Pokemon. Were either of you its trainer?" The man said concerned.

"Uh, that would be me," Kai said kinda embarrassed, "I found it in my mother safe. I don't know how my mom caught such a powerful Pokemon. I'm really sorry about that."

"It's ok. You didn't expect it to disobey you like that, but most Pokemon respond like that to a new trainer," The man then pulled out a badge, "I work for the National Mythical Pokemon Protection Organization. We try to catch these rare Pokemon to protect them. So far we have caught 3 Victini, Shaymin, and Meltan." He placed the badge back into his coat.

"If you two ever see that Darkrai again, or any Mythical Pokemon for that matter, call me." He hands Kai his card.
Victini Card.jpg

"Oh, thank you." Kai says putting the card into his bag.

"Well, I'll be going now. Thank you two." He then sent out his Arcanine and rode away.

Kai looked back to Jenny, "Hey, you did a good job in the battle," Kai said holding out his hand with a few black cuts and scrapes from the Dark Pulse on his arm, "Do you wanna get going to Cerulean?"

(Also, what is your Time Zone? My is EST)

Jenny hesitated. "Let's get your hand cleaned up before I shake your hand," she said.

Jenny changed the subject. "Alright, when we get there we need to heal our Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, and then we should set up camp in the campground. I definitely need a good night's rest." Jenny picked up her backpack and put it around both shoulders, scooped up A've, and began to head east with Kai.

(My time zone is PDT btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.