• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure

Spooky saw a Pokemon flying to him. It asked where and what this place is "I don't know, sorry." Spooky said to the Staraptor. Then Spooky went back into the forest "Oh great I've been seen when I was trying to help someone!" he said.

"Huh? Oh man, how about you, do you know where this place is? You might, since you're a Sharpedo after all." Sora said to the Sharpedo, hoping he would know.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I have to stop you guys for a moment.

There has been autoing here - which is not allowed by our RP forum rules. As a lot has happened since that post I can't surgically remove it and let things go on as though nothing happened, but I must interject here.

Just A Lonely Oshawott - you are not allowed to decide for other people who they're going to attack or if they got hit by an attack. When Shimmering's character was going to release her attack was solely up to Shimmering's discretion - not yours - and you've got zero right to decide the attack hit Charlespark's character, either.

Controlling someone's characters without their permission is unacceptable. Any other report of you engaging in such behaviour will lead to harsh action taken against you.

The rest of you, carry on, and keep your posts rule-compliant. ^^

(Incidentally, it vastly amuses me that Shimmering's character shares their name with my entire goddamn fan region. Glorious coincidence is glorious XD)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Mirage looked at Oshawott. She nudged his shoulder and smiled. "Hey buddy...this place is nice and all...but how about we explore a few more places...just us two" She whispered and grinned.

(Sorry I was gone, my cousins just arrived, and we went to the park.)
(Also, sorry for that. I won't do that again. I'll smack myself now. I won't do that again. I hope I don't get banned or something.)

Oshawott nodded. He wished he could get better faster. He wished he could be healed, and could get up and go run around the entire island, and swim to find that mirror, and explore the ruins. He could of done that less than a few minutes ago, but now, he couldn't even move. He managed to move one of his own arms. He was regaining strength. The other one wouldn't budge. He smiled and hoped things would get better. His pains itched and hurt, but he dealt with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coal woke up on the beach "Where am I?" he said walking around. He went looking for people to Pokemon. When looking he found a Oshawott. He walked to it to say hello "Hello." he said to the Oshawatt.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott saw the small fire lizard. He tried to speak. He coughed. "Hello...". He smiled. "Who... are... you?". He coughed, and let out a small squeal of pain. He moved his one okay hand to point to his injuries. He was able to speak now. Everything still hurt for him.

Coal- "I'm Coal." he said "I'm a Charmander." Coal smiled at the Oshawott "Hey do you know what this place is?" Coal asked the Oshawott hoping it knew where he was. "Hey what's your name?" Coal asked the Oshawott.

Spooky- Spooky was still in the forest but then he desided to come out hoping no one would see him, Spooky hated being seen by others except that Sharpedo he helped and the Staraptor that asked him a question.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott tried to explain that he had no name, but he didn't have the energy to explain it all. He coughed. "Everything... hurts..." Oshawott squealed. "I was accidentally... attacked." He coughed again, almost blacking out. He squealed in pain, but it was less loud.

Coal- Coal looked the Oshawott who looked like he was in pain. Coal felt bad for it so he thought about going to get berrys for the Oshawott "I'm going to go and get you some berrys!" so then Coal ran into the forest looking for berrys to give to Oshawott.

Spooky- Spooky was on the beach, he looked around and saw that Oshawott again "Maybe I should try to say hello but I don't know if I can." Spooky said to himself and walked back into the forest "Maybe I should stay in here forever..." he said then he noticed a Charmander getting berrys.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott felt something. He was able to sit up. He felt a lot better, but he still couldn't stand up. "I can feel my body getting better!" He was so very happy. He tried to get up, but he couldn't move his legs. "Not yet..." he murmured to himself in frustration. He wished he would get better. He realized he forgot about his name situation. "I don't really like Aqua. So..." He murmured to himself, trying to think of a name. "What fits..." He thought for a long while, not knowing what he would pick. He wanted his name to be good. So he had to think. He also thought about going on adventures with Mirage when he could walk again. He also had to forgive Miato, and so many more things he thought about. He couldn't do everything at once!

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Hmmmm....I'll keep thinking...oh! How about Samu? You know for when you evolve into a powerful Samurott..."She asked. Mirage got up and wondered what to do. She was hungry so she ate a couple of Sitrus Berries and looked over at Oshawott. "You hungry?" She asked while handing a Sitrus Berry toward him.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Samu" The name rang through him. He really thought it was nice. He kind of zoned out, thinking. "Sounds, well. I don't know." After a while of staring off into the distance. He nodded, but forgot about the other question Mirage asked him. "I like it. It has a good ring to it." He smiled, returning his gaze to Mirage. "I guess I'll have to tell everyone that I'm Samu now." Samu smiled.

Joey was walking around the island to explore more of it then he saw a Zorua, an Oshawott, and a Charmander. He walked up to them to talk to them, hoping he wouldn't accidentally use an electric attack, as he had problems doing that when he was excited. "Hello!" he said to them.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Samu turned around to see a smiling Pachirusu. "Why do so many Pokemon happen to stumble here." He thought. "Hello, I'm Samu!" Same smiled, proudly. "Have you come for anything?" Samu asked. Samu attempted to hide the bandaging on his back and neck. He wanted to seem like nothing was wrong. But Joey would have to find out some time...

Joey's smile widened a bit "Ah okay, I'm Joey! Actually I haven't been able to find much other pokemon on this island so I just came to talk to you!" he continued, "But that's only around the beach, and it's possible that I missed plenty of them. That includes the forest as well!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Well, you found us!" Samu smiled. He suddenly squealed in pain, revealing that Samu was badly injured. "I'm wondering why there's no one else on this island." He lay down, looking at the skies. "I've met lots of friends here." Samu tried to cover up his injuries, by lying down, but some scars on his neck were exposed. It was clear, Joey could easily see his scars.

The Espurr didn't reply, so Miato walked back over to Mirage, and Oshawott. He overheard them talking about names, and Oshawott agreed that his name would be Samu. Miato walked over to Samu, and said "Hey, I'm sorry about the whole Psychic thing... Also, I'm thinking of some treasure hunting, possibly." scratching the back of his neck. He proceeded to introduce himself to the Patchurisu. "My name's Miato. Nice to meet you."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Yeah, I meant to forgive you. It was mostly my fault, I tripped." Samu said, smiling. "One of the things crossed off my mental checklist. Well two, now that I'm Samu." Samu thought about the rest of the things he had to do. Oh he wished he could be better so he could go on all sorts of adventures!

Joey heard Samu and saw his injuries. Just as he was about to ask how that happened a Meowstic interrupted him apologising about the psychic attack. He was interested and the Meowstic introduced himself so Joey also decided to introduce himself. "Nice to meet you, I'm Joey and uh, what do you mean by the psychic thing?" he asked Miato.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Shimmering isn't on, so I guess Samu will answer.)
"Oh, that..." Samu's face returned to a normal expression. "Miato attacked me by accident. Meat isn't going to hurt you, though." Samu continued thinking of the adventures Samu could go on once he healed.

SaiyanDakon

"Hi there Joey...I'm Mirage." She said smiling at the new Pokemon, Pachurisu. She wagged her tail and bit into another Berry. "I have plenty of berries if anyone wants any!" She said.

"Oh, okay then." Joey said. Then the Zorua introduced herself to him. Then Joey noticed the berries. "Oh sure! Can I have some?" he asked Mirage.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Samu smiled at Mirage, and then Joey. "I'm not that hungry." He chuckled a bit. "Nice to meet you, Joey! It's nice to have new friends!" Samu smiled, and felt pretty tired, and almost dozed off. Before waking up chuckling, for no apparent reason.

Miato sat down. "It was an accident. I used a Psychic power. I was scared. That's it." explained Miato. "Anyway, I guess I'll give you guys Rawst berries. Here." said Miato, giving each of them a Rawst Berry. He unpacked a blanket, and tied it to his neck like a cape. "I bet there's a mountain on this island." said Miato, curious. He ate a Bluk Berry, and waited.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Samu ended up falling asleep, muttering weird things in front of everyone. Some of them he would never say in public. 'I.....love.....her..." He muttered. Anyone who looked at him was probably confused. He muttered some weird things for a while. Really weird things.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage handed Joey a few of her Oran Berries and grinned. What friends I have...and Osha-...Samu....She thought happily. "So...what's basically an adventure...I've never actually been on one before." She asked.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Samu continued to murmur weird things and secrets he had, before waking up. He seemed startled. "GAH! What did I miss?" He asked. He didn't notice himself give away all of his secrets to everyone standing there by saying them, so he thought he was fine.

SaiyanDakon

"Uuuh...you were mumbling something......I hardly knew what it was...but what is an Adventure?" Mirage asked. She knew what Samu had mumbled but she didn't let it bother her.

"It's going somewhere you've never been," explained Miato. He explained the rest to Mirage, while eating berries. Then he realized he was sitting on a bottle, that had something in it. He poured the things out, and there were gems in it. There was one thing that was stuck inside, though.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Samu blushed. He was very, very embarrassed. He wanted to run away, but it was physically impossible. He was getting better, he could stand up, but not walk. "GAH! WHAT DID I SAY?!" Samu yelled furiously. He didn't like the feeling of embarrassment. He sat down, trying to calm himself down.

SaiyanDakon

"You said something like...I love her...I think...I don't know Samu but it was mumbled so I couldn't make it out. That's my guess." She said, chewing on her berries. "Thanks for the information on an adventure Miato...I'd sure wish to go on an adventure." Mirage added.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"GA- Nevermind. I don't-" He stopped talking. He blushed harder, trying to hide his embarrassment, but it was hard with only one paw. "Probably a dream..." It wasn't a dream. His mind was confused...
He didn't know what was going on with his feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
While eating the berries Joey's ears perked up at the word adventure, as it reminded him of his trainer. He laughed to himself. Where is this place? he thought to himself.

"You're welcome. Anywho, we should go on an adventure to hopefully either find that wish mirror, or climb a mountain, once Oshawott is ok." explained Miato. He ran around with the blanket tied to his neck, acting a little silly. He dropped berries everywhere.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage nodded and nudged Samu. "Miato...Oshawott has a name now...tell him buddy." She said, grinning. Mirage looked a little clever that she came up with his name but shook her head to get rid of the satisfaction.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Yeah, that happened." Samu smiled. "I'm Samu now." He smiled, scratching an itch with his good paw. "Mirage came up with it, and I like it." Samu grinned. "I feel better with a name." Samu felt tired again, and fell asleep, murmuring the exact same things. Everyone heard him, because he spoke louder for some reason.

(I think it should be produced Sam-oo, like Shamoo, but Samu.)

"Whoops! I meant Samu. My mistake." said Miato, apologetically.
He sat down and tried to pull the thing in the bottle out of where it was, but he needed help with this. "Hey, could you guys help me with this? Please?" asked Miato, handing the sandy bottle to Mirage. He continued eating berries, full of happiness.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Samu woke up again, slightly embarrassed. "Oh why do I do this all the time!" He thought. He woke up and saw Miato handing Joey a bottle. "What's that?" Samu asked. "I could open it, if I could reach my scalchop." Samu frowned sadly. Samu stood up, and he managed to walk over to the group of friends standing there.