• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Samu was surprised he could open it easily. "Well, I guess I don't need to help." Samu felt himself recovering. He could now walk, and stand up. "When I'm better, I'm definitely going to find the magic mirror first!" He exclaimed joyfully.

"The magic mirror? You mean that legend? You mean that's real? Oh wow!" Joey said excitedly and released some electricity. Luckily enough it didn't hit anyone. "Oh sorry! That happens when I get excited." He once again thought about his trainer.

Miato took the thing out of the bottle, and it looked like a note. It said: "Please meet me at the bottle of the sea." "Huh." said Miato, curiously. "Are we all going to the bottom of the sea? Or just Samu?" asked Miato, really curious. He tried to think straight; but couldn't. He kept thinking of plans for a submarine-like thing.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Uuuh....in case you guys forgotten....I can't swim...plus I can't go underwater.." Mirage said and shuddered. The thought of her drowning made her more frightened of the water. "But...I'll come with you guys.." She added, determined.

"We're on a Lost Island ofcourse, there are no humans on the island and its completely in the middle of the ocean, Can you give me a little hand . . . My engine is busted and I cant move" Jaws said, "It's kinda peacefull on some parts of the island but sometimes there are battles on the island" said Jaws noticing a piece of rocket gear and a screw driver "Hey !! Theres a Rocket Gear and a Screw Driver over there and you and mimikyu get it for me ? ?" asked Jaws

(Staraptor:)
A lost island huh? I'm not complaining that there are no trainers here. Sora thought to himself as helped get the stuff the Sharpedo asked for.

(Pachirisu:)
Joey looked at the message. He tried to think of what they would do for a while. I can't really think of a way that we could we could be able to get to the bottom of the sea. he thought. "Does anyone have any ideas?" he asked everyone.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I mean If I could swim, I would, but I'm injured..." Samu frowned. "I'm probably the best swimmer here, if I could swim." Samu smiled again. He pointed to himself with his good arm. "I wish I could heal faster!" Samu said excitedly. "And I also wish I could breathe underwater!" He sounded irritated. He'd swam a lot before. Even with his tiny limbs, he taught himself pretty well.

"Not me, I just busted my engine more. . . OH WAIT PACHIRISU . . . You have hands right ??" asked Jaws "If you could help me repair my engine, I would be really appreciate your help" said Jaws "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME STUCK HERE AFTER I WATCHED THAT SHARPEDO MOVIE AND THAT BIG BOAT IM AFRAID TO BLACK OUT PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE !!!!" Jaws begged

Diego was just taking a regular walk in the beach, untill he arrived at the scene.

"Hmm... I haven't seen Pokemon In ages... "

"Hey umm, would you all like to stay at my cave? It's getting dark here.."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I would like to..." Samu said, again trying to hide his broken body. "But we can't..." Samu lied down, making it hard to see his injuries, except for the ones on his neck. The sun was starting to set, and Samu wished he would be better to make a journey all the way there.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage looked at the human and lied down next to Samu. She grinned and stared at the ocean. "Samu...I'm glad I chose that name for you and I also believe you will recover from your injuries. So stay strong and stand tall." She said, nudging him before napping a bit.

(Whoops, I made an unfinished post)
"I was thinking..." Miato paused. He grabbed a pearl out of the sand. "What if I designed helmets... that are made of glass, and perfectly circular like the pearl that I'm holding? With a hole on the bottom, to put your head in it?" explained Miato, barely audible. He then noticed an Absol talking about going to a cave. Miato just stayed silent, and played with the pearl in his hand, looking at the sky. "Stay strong, Samu." said Miato, watching the ocean.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage decided not to nap and walked up next to Samu. "Hey...I was wondering if you...um....never mind, Samu. I don't want to have this burden on you." She said, looking down and slightly blushing. Mirage then began making an image of a Zoroark and a Gardevoir together. Mom...dad...did you ever even bother having me if you were going to leave me by myself? She thought sadly and looked at Samu, blushing still.