• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
A Pokemon Journey. On an Island far away from anywhere, there is no human left on this island. Only Pokemon. Follow your journey.
---
Rules:
No OOC blather.
Please, no legendaries, it breaks the RP rules.
No violence.
---
Characters:
Oshawott (Oshawott)
---
Please post introductions (And OOC talk) here:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-journey.17427/

---
Heres the start of the RP read the Discussion for my character's intro. Feel free to "bump" into Oshawott, or try to put yourself in the story.
---
Oshawott sat by water longingly. The waves hit his tiny body, as he longed that someone would notice him. "I just need friends. I'm lonely." Oshawott sat there, and started to cry.

Korinoru landed by the lonely beach, only to see an Oshawott crying. "What's wrong, buddy?" asked Korinoru. She dug in the satchel on her neck, and brought out a coconut. Korinoru pushed it to the crying Oshawott, wondering if he was hungry. She looked at her smooth shell, and she knew that it was bad. Korinoru then turned to look at the Oshawott, waiting for a response.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott saw Korinuru and the coconut. "Oh, me? I'm fine." Oshawott cried harder. He wanted to block his face with his scalchop, but his tiny arms were too small to even reach his Scalchop. "I'm fine... I..." Oshawott couldn't finish his sentence.

"You seem a little lonely. What happened?" asked Korinoru. She grabbed a shell, in the shape of his scalchop, but bigger than his. She pushed it to him. "I found this close to the bottom of the ocean. I won't hurt you... My name's Korinoru." explained Korinoru. She tried to break a coconut in her bag open, but it didn't work.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"You seem a little lonely. What happened?" asked Korinoru. She grabbed a shell, in the shape of his scalchop, but bigger than his. She pushed it to him. "I found this close to the bottom of the ocean. I won't hurt you... My name's Korinoru." explained Korinoru. She tried to break a coconut in her bag open, but it didn't work.

"I honestly don't fully know what happened..." Oshawott slowly stopped crying. "I was alone when I hatched, and I've barely eaten anything." He pushed away the other shell. Oshawott only like their own shell, even if it was almost half the size of a normal one. "I don't have a name, Korinoru." Oshawott started crying. "No one was there to give me a name."

Korinoru nearly started to cry, but resisted. She pulled a few apples from her bag, and used her head (again) to push it to Oshawott. "Then I'll call you Oshawott anyways. I would hug you if I could, but I can't leave the sea..." said Korinoru, in a sad tone. "Do you want to be friends?" asked Korinoru. She tried to eat a lemon from her satchel, and it worked! Korinoru sighed.

Daniel's head poked out of the sand after picking up a conversation between two Pokémon, as he noticed that one of them appeared to be a rather young Oshawott while another appeared to be a Lapras that ate a lemon from its satchel. He silently emerged from his long slumber and shook his body to get all the sand off of his soft, smooth, brownish shell.

After shaking every grain of sand off of his body, he silently walked towards the Lapras and Oshawott while keeping a rather silent outlook towards them. He felt the low tide of the waves brushing against his feet, as he noiselessly sat next to the Oshawott. He glanced up at the forenoon skies while the glimmering sun happily shone its radiating solar light of warmth towards everyone within the biosphere. He continued to sit next to the Oshawott while his curly tail briefly shook after the sight of the Lapras's huge size in comparison to his own and especially the Oshawott's.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott was spooked by a squirtle suddenly appearing, but Oshawott was fine. "Oh, hi." He took a bite of the apple. He started to cry less, and eventually stopped crying. He still seemed sad. He continued to eat. He pondered about why he was abandoned. He never knew, because he was an egg back then. "Maybe I wasn't good enough." He started to cry again. "Maybe I was HORRIBLE!" He cried harder, and to the others, it seemed like it was for no reason. For once he actually wanted to be alone, so he ran away into the forest, leaving the others confused.

He looked around before realizing what he did. He ran away. Now he was lost, and alone, so he cried even harder. Oshawott never felt this bad in his entire life. "I am horrible! I run away from my own friends, when my life goal is to meet more! Oh... why do I even exist." He started to get horribly depressing thoughts in his head. He questioned his existence, and why his parents abandoned him. Again, his small body made him easy prey for any predators, and he thought he would be attacked, so he laid down. "Come.. get me..." Oshawott was 1'6" which is two inches shorter than normal. He actually wished he'd be attacked and eaten now. He cried and cried. "I'd be delicious..." He started to cry more. "Just end my life that I hate!" He sat down. He tried to grab his scalchop, but again, failed. He cried harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apollo head's felt like it would explode when he woke up. "Ugh, Why do I have such a killer headache?" Apollo wondered. When he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was the waves in the ocean. "Weird, I don't live near the ocean, then how in the world did I get here?" The confused Espeon then began to think how he got there. He looked around, with his one good eye at the waves, feeling quite nice on his paws for a ship or something like it in case he went sailing with his family. "No, No boats or rafts." Apollo muttered to himself. He continued to ponder why he was stuck on this island. Then he remembered. It was a storm in the forest where he lived with his family. Rain was poring down, but the family was use to rain so they didn't hide. When the family heard thunder is when they started to worry. The Umbreons and Apollo ran for the nearest shelter butt could not find it. They ran and ran until they found the beach, a place Apollo had loved as a small child. "We shouldn't stay here, it's even more dangerous" His father complained but his mother was too scared to go back, sense trees are tall and conduct lightning. When the family was complaining, Apollo decided to go for a swim. Artemis tried to warn her brother that it was dangerous but she could not speak but was also too scared to go after him for she was afraid of large bodies of water. As Apollo was swimming, going deeper and deeper into the water, A huge wave suddenly crashed over the Espeon i and the last thing he remembered was the sounds of his parents screaming his name as everything went black.

"Man, Sometimes I can be so stupid!" Apollo though sadly to himself. He then realized his only friend, his sister was not there with him and he began to cry. As he finished crying he heard some voices in the distance. It sounded like three different voices, and one of them was crying. "Oh, I feel bad for that Pokemon, I should help them. I know I feel sad but they shouldn't too." Apollo decided to quit his search for looking for a boat and help the Pokemon who was crying. He got to the land and shacked his fur, which was quite heavy from the water and still had lots of sand on it. "Ugh, I think I have some in my ears. That will take forever to get out!" He thought bitterly. Apollo then began to search the lonely beach for the crying pokemon. During his search, he then noticed a Lapras, a pokemon he had never seen before and a Squirtle. He decided to ask one of them to lead him to the crying Pokemon. "Excuse me, I am a lost Pokemon who was stranded on this beach. I was looking for........" Apollo stopped explaining when he heard his stomach growl. "Oh, I guess I am hungry. Better get some food." Apollo thanked the pokemon then went in search of food. He decided to go looking for some fruit in some trees he spotted. After searching for a bit, he found a tree with some fruit he could not identify on it. Using his psychic powers he brought one of the fruits to eat and began to nibble. It tasted pretty sweet so he ate all of it. "Man, that is delicious. He then began to suddenly feel tired so Apollo decided to take a nap underneath the shady fruit tree. He yawned then dosed off, dreaming of his family.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Woah... I just got blasted by words XD.)

Oshawott cried and cried. He was alone, and he wanted to die. "Hello? Anyone here?" He yelled out to the forest hoping to hear anything. Oshawott stood up, and listened. No response. "I expected no responses." Oshawott stopped crying. Crying was wasting whatever energy he had left. He picked a berry, but couldn't eat it, because he couldn't grab his Scalchop to crack the hard layer of the berry. "Man, I am useless." Oshawott felt like the world hated him. He hated himself. He just wanted someone to eat him, or something. "Why am I so useless..." He mumbled to himself. "Why do I even exist?" He started to cry again.

Korinoru looked at where the Oshawott was standing. He was gone! She then focused her attention on the Squirtle. "Oh, good grief. I can't do anything now." muttered Korinoru. She dived underwater, looking for shells, when she saw a Sharpedo, coming right for her. "Oh no!" yelled Korinoru, making bubbles above the water. She moved rather quickly, and eventually, the Sharpedo lost sight of her. She desperately wanted to be a land Pokémon, but she knew her wish would never come true... Unless she found some sort of wish-granting mirror. But she knew that was highly unlikely anyway, so she gave up and pushed her head in the sand, and ended up falling asleep.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott started to sleep. He closed his eyes. He spread his body out more, making him more visible to predators. He started to think. "Why did my parents abandoned me? Why was I even born?" Oshawott cried lightly, even though he was sleeping. He just wanted to die and get a better life, or something else. He was very depressed.

Spooky woke up on a beach. He felt the sand all over his body "What? Where am I?" Spooky said. Spooky started to walk around looking for someone. He saw a Oshawott sleeping and crying a little "Poor Oshawott!" Spooky whispered.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott heard rumbling in the bushes. "Just end me." He thought. He was really depressed at this point, he didn't even wan't to exist anymore. He looked around and saw a small glowing dark aura under a costume. "What's that..." He mumbled to himself. "I'm small, but he looks smaller. Oh well." He sighed. And fell asleep again.

Spooky saw the Pokemon fall asleep again "Maybe I'll just go." Spooky said and walked away from the Oshawott. He continued walking felling kind of hungry so he went looking for berries to eat. He found a Oran berry and ate it.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"And another missed friendship." Oshawott woke up, and saw the Mimikyu walk away. He tried to get up, but for some reason, he couldn't get up. His little legs looked smaller. His arms were also smaller. "Is my body growing, or are my arms getting smaller?" He looked really confused. He had to find his friends, but he can't stand up. "Someone help!" He yelled out.

Spooky got super bored, he had nothing to do. He thought about going back to the Oshawott but thought the Oshawott would just go back to sleep. Spooky kept walking to he got back to the beach. He saw a Squirtle and a Lapras.

(Lapras)
Korinoru saw a Mimikyu coming towards her. Of course, the first thing she could think of was when she was talking to a Lanturn about Mimikyu, and she couldn't help but think of the phrase "Give Mimikyu a high five!" She stayed silent, and ate an Aspear berry.
—————————————:angel:————————————
(Meowstic)
Miato walked around in the forest, until he heard someone call out "Someone help!" He ran through the bushes as fast as he could, and saw an Oshawott who was smaller than an normal one. "What's your emergency?" asked Miato. He grabbed something out of his backpack that looked like a first-aid kit. "Are you ok?" asked Miato. He grabbed a flower—specifically a Gracidea— and gave it to the Oshawott.

Spooky looked at the Lapras from far away. He didn't like talking to people or Pokemon that much. So he just stood there. After about five minutes he went back into the forest hoping to find a quite place, like a cave for him to stay in.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I'm fine." Oshawott looked embarrassed. "I can't stand up!" He chuckled at himself, but he was sad on the inside. "My body is very small. My legs and arms are too small to do anything..." He started to cry a bit. "I'm USELESS!" He yelled out suddenly, and started crying. "I'm also lonely..." He motioned for Miato to pull him out.

(Meowstic)
Miato picked Oshawott up, and hugged him. He then placed him down on the ground, and asked "Hey, do you want to go to the beach? I bet you have friends there... Also, you're not useless..." Miato packed up the first-aid kit. "You know... you're unique. Just because you're not as tall as the rest of the Oshawott doesn't make you useless." explained Miato.
————-----------------------------------------------———
(Lapras)
Korinoru watched the Mimikyu walk away, and waited for the Oshawott to come back to the beach. She dug in her bag for seashells. And she thought about her friend Whiscash.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
He tried to walk to the beach but tripped. He couldn't get up again. "See, I can't even get up!" He was barely able to get himself up again. They started walking. "I don't have friends there. I don't have any friends!" A tear rolled down his face, landing on his small scalchop. "I can't even grab my scalchop!" He tried to reach down, but the tip of his paw barely scraped his shell.

Jaws was just swimming around near the island when he sees a Lapras on the shore "Huh. . . A Lapras on Shore at the beach . . . . why would it beached it self . . ." Jaws thought to hinself as he swam towards the Lapras, but then his torpedo launched "Why does this keep happening . . . " said Jaws as he started surfing at high speed towards the Lapras, Jaws thought off an idea and aim up to the sky , he started flying up so he could wait untill the engine wears off, the engine wore off ans Jaws realised "Wait now im gonna Belly Flop on the sea surface . . . WHY CANT I BE SMART. . . . AHHHHHHHH" he sfreamed as he made a Splat near Lapras

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott heard a splash. "AHHH! What was that!" Oshawott screamed. He was kind of easy to scare. He was very small, and easy to scare. He looked around, and saw the small beach, with a huge splash. It seemed like Korinoru was startled by the splash. "What could've made that splash?" He tripped again, and couldn't get up.

(Meowstic)
"You know, just talking to someone can mean they're your friend. Depends on the way you see it. I used to be a person that acted like someone had to be crazy about you to be your friend... I-It was weird back then." explained Miato. He heard a splash, and saw his dear friend Korinoru startled. "What is that? That crazy Sharpedo again?" asked Miato. He walked over, and looked at Korinoru, and she was startled.
————————-———----------------------—
(Lapras that's not beached)
Korinoru was splashed by the water, and was pretty startled. Almost all of the fruits and berries, and a Klefki came out of her bag, and now there was fruit floating in the water, on the beach, and elsewhere. "Great! This is just great! This is just perfect!" said Korinoru, sarcastically.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott fell flat on his face again. He growled in frustration, before managing to get up. "Really? I've never really had friends before. I don't really know what a true friend is." Oshawott was confused deep inside. "I have no name, nor friends, but I intend to change that now, I want to be better." He seemed confident. And then he fell down again. "But, I wish I didn't have my stupid small body!" He was kind of angry, yet confident. A tear rolled down his face, dripping onto the floor.

(Meowstic)
Miato walked back over to the Oshawott, and said "Korinoru told me a myth about a strange mirror at the very bottom of the sea. She told me that if it exists, it can grant any wish! It's just a myth told by a treasure hunter, though. He also supposedly told her if the mirror doesn't want to make what you requested, it'll do something crazy. It doesn't sound real..." He reached into his bag and pulled out a few berries. He passed them to the Oshawott.
----------------------------------------------------------------
(Lapras)
Korinoru tried to pick up the fruit lying all over the beach. However, she could only grab things that were close to her. She tried hard, and this was another moment she wished she was a land Pokémon. She sighed.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage was whistling a tune to herself and made her way to the beach. She was planning on lying down until she heard a few voices. Mirage looked and saw an Oshawott, A Lapras, A Meowstic, and A Sharpedo. "Hmmmm...maybe I'll go and greet them..." She said, walking over to the new Pokemon. Mirage continued to whistle her favorite tune while walking toward them.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott took the berries and ate them. He heard a whistling noise, and he turned to see a small dog-like pokemon walking towards them. "Hello..." Oliver looked back at the group of pokemon sitting down by the water.

"Anyays, there's no way a magic mirror can be down there!" He chuckled at the legend, because it seemed fake. "It would be pretty hard to get. Despite what you might think, I can't breath underwater, and the mirrors at the bottom of the ocean!" He chuckled more.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage tilted her head when the Oshawott said "Magic Mirror" then she remembered that it was him that greeted Mirage. "Oh yes...Hi, I'm Mirage...Magic Mirror? What's that?" She asked. Mirage became intrigued into their conversation.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I thought she wouldn't barge in, but whatever." Oshawott thought.

"Oh, that magic mirror. It's just some random folktale Koniruru- Uh... the Lapras over there, was telling us. Apparently there's a mirror that can grant wishes that's in the bottom of the ocean, but I don't believe that!" Oshawott chuckled, smiling for the first time in a long time.

SaiyanDakon

"You should know Mirage by know...just not in this RP.."

Mirage thought about it. A mirror that grants wishes at the bottom of the ocean? Huh...I could ask Draco to do it but she's busy..."Oh...that sounds...interesting...what's your name?" She asked. Mirage already knew the Lapras's name: Koniruru.

(Meowstic)
Miato proceeded to speak. He replied, "Yeah, I bet it's fake. But what if someone brought it to you?" Miato chuckled. He then greeted Mirage. "I'm Miato. Nice to meet ya." said Miato. He grabbed a Rawst berry and ate it. He grabbed a few other berries and offered them to Mirage and Oshawott.
--------------------------------—--------––-------------

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I-I don't... have one." He frowned. "I never had a family..." A small tear rolled down his face, followed by more and more. "Ever since I was a hatchling, I've never had a family, I don't even know who was my real family." He sat down, forgetting he couldn't stand. "I forgot! My paws and arms are just so small."

SaiyanDakon

Mirage nodded at Miato the Meowstic and accepted a Sitrus Berry from him. She then was startled by Oshawott revealing that he didn't have a name. "No...name..." She just said. "I could probably think of a few...if I had the time..." Mirage looked agitated and looked at Miato. She whispered to him, "I'm guessing he wants to find if he ever had a family right?" She did this so quietly that only Miato could here.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott tried to stand up, but couldn't. He cried a little bit, looking away from everyone else. "Why was I abandoned?" He tried to think, but his memory failed him. He wanted to know why. He cried harder.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage felt pity for Oshawott and helped him up. "Hey...don't beat yourself up...keep doing that and you'll be stuck like that forever. A little memento I learned from my dad." She said. "Too bad the coward left me..."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott tried to smile but he couldn't. "My legs are too small to let me stand up, can you help me up?" He chuckled in embarrassment. He started to cry again. "I had to teach myself everything, because I never even had a parent." He tried to stand up, but failed.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage pushed Oshawott's back and tried to help him stand up. "Yeah...I know the feeling...my dad left me when he thought I could fend for myself...that was like when I was 1..." She explained and then growled. "Glad he's gone...all he ever did was try to motivate me..."

(Meowstic)
Miato heard Mirage whisper, and he whispered back "I'm going to assume that he wants to find out. Also, pancakes." He then turned to the Oshawott, and said "Don't worry. We'll find how you were abandoned. Heck, I grew up abandoned!" He ate a few more berries.