• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

Max looked at the clock in the center hey,uh Gabe should we be going it'll be dark in a few hours"Max looked at Sam who was writing in his notepad"hey Sam do you want to travel with us" Charmy stopped playing with chatter and stared at Sam twitching her ears

Sam looked up. "Really?" He asked. Leafeon looked back at Charmy, with eyes that said: It's ok. He doesn't bite. Sam was so suprised that he got what he wanted, over the slim chance that it would've happened. Noticing they weren't denying it, he said sure.

Lucy realized it would get dark soon, so she found a secluded clearing in the woods and set up camp. She spread her blue sleeping bag on the ground on top of some leaves and sat on it while warming up by the fire.
Lucy never brings a tent, because she and Eevee like watching the stars. After she and all 3 of her Pokémon ate dinner, Lucy put out the fire and slept with Eevee on top of her bag.
In the morning, she found a muffin in her bag for breakfast. She gave her 'mons some kibble and they all sat in silence, eating.

Robby had just fished packing his small tent away, his Sableye Gem, standing a few feet away watching the surrounding area. Throwing the duffel bag over his shoulder, Robby let out a small and quick whisper. Gem turned towards his trainer, and quickly leaped up and climbed upon his shoulder; his designated spot as his parter. His best friend.

"Where to bud?" Robby asked. "There's a town up nearby. We can check it, meet some trainers, do some shopping.. maybe even get you all cleaned up!" Gem clapped his small hands and snickered in agreement. After some time of following the route, they came upon their destination, coming upon the Pokémon center.

Shane rushed around the forest looking for berries or a person to direct him to the nearest Pokémon centre . Shane was trying to find a Pokémon centre because his Zorua was attacked by a colony of wild Beedrills. "Come on buddy, just hold in there will find a Pokémon centre I'm sure its close by" Shane said. Shane felt Zorua head feeling the temperature rise he ran quicker. " We would have found the Pokémon centre by now if those Beedrills didn't tar up that map" He shouted. Soon Shane was out of the forest. He saw a the Pokémon centre so he rushed in, talking to the nurse "Please take care of him will you he's been poisoned" Shane said "Don't worry well have your Zorua back to peek condition." The nurse said. Shane sat down in the waiting room in relief.

Gabe woke up from sleeping in the chair. "What time is it?" He asked Max, and Sam. He woke up Teddy, and Chatter, who also fell asleep. "Is it late at night, or early in the morning?" Gabe asked confused, eating a berry from his pocket.

The Pokeball hit Gabe in the face. Gabe put his hands to where it hit. "Ow!" Gabe said. "I am just going to go wait outside." Gabe sighed. Chatter flew on his shoulder, and Teddy followed close behind him. He started walking, until he tripped over a hole. He fell down, and got up. Gabe sat down to examine the hole, when a Nincada attached itself to his face. "Woah!" Gabe yelled, jumping back. He tried to take off the Nincada, but it wouldn't come off. He soon did pull it off, but it jumped on his face again. "I am not even going to bother." Gabe sighed, sitting down on a nearby bench.

"Gabe!"Max ran out behind Gabe "I believe it's about 5:00 at night,wait why is a nincada on your face,hang on I'll get it off"Max grabbed the nincada and pulled as hard as he could"almost...got it!"the nincada was ripped off Gabe's face,it began to scudder around in Max's hands"ah,Sam gimme a hand here!!" Charmy was was watching cluelessly"eve?"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker didn't even know how he had gotten lost, he had just been walking through the forest and somehow he had forgotten where he was. For being a battle prodigy Parker was really bad with directions, which may not be the best trait for someone traveling alone. It had felt like
he had been walking in circles for hours, and based on how dark it was, he probably had been. Parker was about ready to give up and sleep on the forest floor when he saw the sun start to rise and a girl eating with her Pokémon.

Lucy and her Pokémon finished eating. Lucy looked up and saw Parker there. "Hi!" She said. She packed up her sleeping bag and stood up and stretched.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
This was not good, totally not good. Parker had no idea what to do when a girl was around him so what was he gonna do when one just said hi to him? "H-Hi!" he finally managed to stammer out, after what was quite possible the most awkward exchange he had ever partaken in he noticed the girl's Pokémon all sitting around her, specifically the girl's Eevee who had been staring at him the whole time.

Gabe was thinking about his choices. "Alright! I am going to do it!" Gabe yelled, taking out a Pokeball, and throwing it at the Nincada. It moved once. "Wait is this working?" Gabe asked himself. It moved twice. "I actually may have caught it!" It then shot out stars. Gabe toke the Pokeball. He then released the Nincada. "I will call you, Clingy! For clinging onto my face." Gabe said. Clingy stuck itself to Gabe's face already. "Whelp, I'm going back inside to go to sleep." Gabe sighed walking into the Pokemon Center. Teddy fell asleep already, and noticed his trainer was gone. "Ted?" Teddy said fearfully. He ran into the Pokemon Center, and next to Gabe again.

Sam felt sleepy too. But he decided to take a walk for a bit before bed. As soon as he walked into the forest, he was lost. "Uh, don't worry. I came from...there!" Sam cried. "No...there? There? Oh no...I'M LOST! ;-;" Leafoen became so tired that it fell asleep on the spot. "Leafeon? Leafeon, wake up!" But it was no use. He was fast asleep. He pulled out his Pokeball. "Ok, Leafeon, return." he said, returning Leafeon to its Pokeball. He sniffed the air. "Sleep Powder? Smokescreen?" He checked the Pokedex Gabe gave him. "SLEEP POWDER, A STATUS MOVE. IT HAS A SWEET SCENT THAT--" Yep, not Sleep Powder. He followed the hard-tobreathe scent, and found a boy stammering in front of a girl with a shiny Eevee. "Nope!" he said, and closed the bushes to make a huge sound, and then he realized: Discovered by campers, looking like this? He froze in fear, but then he realized it was too late. The shiny Eevee had already used Swift on him to move him away. Sam was unconscious.

Lucy picked up her backpack and put it on. She returned Spearow and Emolga to their Pokéballs. While she was doing that, Eevee kept staring at Parker. Eevee, very, very slowly, stood up and walked over to Parker, not taking it's eyes off him.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"H-Hey, do you have any idea what your E-Eevee is doing?" Parker questioned nervously. He knew that with his team an Eevee was no threat, but he didn't want to hurt the girl's Pokémon so he hoped that Eevee wasn't seeing him as an intruder.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
The girl seemed to be just as confused as he was, and that didn't help his nervousness. "Uh, h-hey there Eevee." Parker had no idea what to do, so he decided it best to take this slowly. He bent down and put his hand out for Eevee, and after what seemed like an eternity the Pokémon leaned into his hand and rubbed against it. Parker had never touched an Eevee before and was very surprised at just how soft they were, it was like a walking fluff ball! "P-Pretty friendly Pokémon you h-have here! Heh" he exclaimed still nervous as he let out an awkward chuckle.

Sam went through a whole bunch of memories. First, when he met Leafeon.
Leafeon was a magnet to Sam ever since he popped out of the plant. Oh yeah, this one kid accidentally dropped some DNA into a house plant, and poof, out came Leafeon. Everyone snapped at the kid who dropped it, until Sam realized he meant no harm. Leafeon never kept away from Sam. Even when the teachers got so mad they kicked the Leafeon out of the school, he was still coming back in , a-ok, and so, Leafeon never left his side. Then, 2 years later, he got a Pokeball for the Leafeon.
Sam woke up. what am I thinking? he checked back at the campers to make sure they were still there. And there they were, the Eevee was snuggling his hand. Sam leaned on the bushes in jealousy, thinking: I wish Leafeon could do something like that to me. he silently sighed, and kept on wishing.

The girl seemed to be just as confused as he was, and that didn't help his nervousness. "Uh, h-hey there Eevee." Parker had no idea what to do, so he decided it best to take this slowly. He bent down and put his hand out for Eevee, and after what seemed like an eternity the Pokémon leaned into his hand and rubbed against it. Parker had never touched an Eevee before and was very surprised at just how soft they were, it was like a walking fluff ball! "P-Pretty friendly Pokémon you h-have here! Heh" he exclaimed still nervous as he let out an awkward chuckle.
(OOC- STOP controlling what Eevee does. You've done it twice now. It's REALLY annoying.)

"Okay, Eevee, we have to go now." Lucy called over to Eevee, but it wouldn't listen. Eevee just rubbed up against Parker's jeans. Lucy nervously sniled at Parker. "I don't know why Eevee's acting so strange..."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
(OOC- STOP controlling what Eevee does. You've done it twice now. It's REALLY annoying.)

"Okay, Eevee, we have to go now." Lucy called over to Eevee, but it wouldn't listen. Eevee just rubbed up against Parker's jeans. Lucy nervously sniled at Parker. "I don't know why Eevee's acting so strange..."
(OOC- Ahhh sorry ;-; I have a habit to try and control the story sometimes. I'll think about what i'm doing from now on.)

"Y-yeah i'm thinking I should go t-too... I was looking for the P-Pokémon Center actually, would you happen to know where it was o-or how to get out of this forest?"

"Great job,hehe" Maxwas relived that Gabe caught that nincada or else it would just grabbed Gabe's face again"I guess we should get some sleep" Max spoke to his eevee,and followed behind Gabe to get some rest.

Lucy pointed in the direction she came. "The Pokémon Center is that way. Just follow the path, and you'll be brought straight to it." Eevee was still rubbing on Parker's pants, leaving a bunch of Eevee fur stuck to it, like a cat. "Oh, come on, Eevee, stop it." Lucy picked up Eevee, but Eevee squirmed around, trying to get to Parker. "I think I should go with you, and get Nurse Joy to have a look at Eevee."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"O-oh really? Thanks a ton, y-you sure that it's okay? I'm not b-bothering you or anything?" he asked cautiously not wanting to annoy anyone.

"No, it's alright! I just want to make sure Eevee is okay." Then Eevee jumped out of her arms and over to Parker again. Lucy let out a sigh and started walking in the direction of the Pokémon Center.

After they left, Sam left the bushes in disappointment. He slowly walked back to the Pokemon Center, somehow knowing where he was going. He slept next to Gabe and Max, thinking: Stop talking to yourself like this, Sam. Leafeon does love you. Just not like that Eevee did with that other trainer. then, after he fell asleep, he had a dream. A dream that Leafeon and all his other Pokemon on his team hated him. They left him, knowing this was the right path for them. Sam cried in his sleep. I know I'm probably being spoiled, but why does it have to be in such grief?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker quickly followed the girl over to where she had said the Pokémon Center was, now that he thought about he had never gotten the girl's name. "H-Hey, I forgot to ask you what your n-name was." he mumbled worrying it would sound weird if he asked. There was something about this girl that made him want to talk to her more, she was very friendly and seemed like the kind of person who would be good to befriend.

"Oh, my name's Lucy. What's yours?" They then arrived at the Pokémon Center, and Lucy opened the door and held it open, because that's just what she does.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"My name's P-Parker" he said quietly, he was mad at himself that he couldn't hold the door open. It's very un-gentlemanlike to let a girl open the door for you. "T-Thanks... er, for the door" he stammered face red-hot from embarrassment.

Gabe fell asleep in a chair again. Teddy was asleep next to him, and Clingy clung to his arm. Chatter was still awake though. He looked around the room, bored since everyone was asleep. Chatter decided to just fly around the building for a bit. So he toke off, and started to fly around the room. It was silent except for the fact that nearly every ten seconds Chatter would squawk loudly. Gabe was custom to it, so he didn't wake up.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Parker." Lucy let the door swing shut behind her as she entered the Pokémon Center. Eevee was walking right up on Parker's heels. "Jeez, Eevee, what's with you?" Lucy asked. She walked up to the counter and put Eevee on it and waited for Nurse Joy to come. Eevee playfully swatted at people's faces who walked by.

Max was a heavy sleeper so chatter's squawks didn't bother him, Charmy however, didn't sleep much, she was watching chatter fly around the center,she pounced trying to catch chatter but missed"eevee"Charmy wanted to play,she kept jumping at chatter cluelessly
"eve-eevee"she began to give up and went back to watching chatter with a look of confusion on her face

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker decided to heal up his Pokémon too since he hadn't in a few days and they had a battle or two since then. "S-So what brought you too the forest L-Lucy?" he asked trying to fill the awkward silence.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle finally a rives outside the Pokemon Center. "It's a good thing both you guys have a sense of direction" Kyle said thanking snivy and treecko. As he walks inside congratulating his pokemon buddies, he sees sleepy trainers. "Man couldn't they get a room to sleep in, in the pokemon center?" Kyle said shyly hoping not to wake anyone up.

"Treecko tree?" Treecko said concerned about my feelings.

"Snivy sni" Snivy said also concerned for my wellbeing.

"Guys I'm fine no need to worry really, I'm going to let Nurse Joy heal you guys up and then afterwards we'll sleep on a couch until the morning" Kyle said trying not to show his shyness. He sends Snivy and Treecko to heal with nurse joy while he waits at the counter. It only took four minutes for Nurse Joy to heal snivy and treecko. Both of them hop onto one of his shoulders. They thanked Nurse Joy and then focused on getting to sleep as soon as possible. But before walking over to a couch he sets an alarm on his phone to 8:30 in the morning. "Better do this now" Kyle said almost forgetting. Then he walks over to a couch puts their stuff beside the couch and almost falls sleep sitting on the couch. But he wanted to make sure snivy and treecko slept well so he watched to see where they would sleep.

Snivy and treecko wondered over to a plant pot filled with a rose near the couch. Kyle found that reasonable because both of his pokemon liked the outside and wanted to stay connected with nature. He thought that seems reasonable because they both like to play outside and adventure. But after he realized they fell asleep he fell asleep too.

Last edited:
Today's a new day, Sam. Maybe they'll... An exclamation point went over his head. There they were. The trainer, the Eevee, and the other trainer. Are you kidding me? that whole night, he got through the jealousy and the grief, but here they are? Again? With that in his head, he knew Leafeon was sleepy, so he sent him out to sleep comfortably. But the problem was, he'd wake up to see Leafeon, which would remind him of the topic he was trying to avoid that whole night. He shrugged and let him sleep. This time, he hid in a houseplant to take note. Huh. Houseplant. Reminds me of...oh my god, Sam! He wouldn't exactly call it stalking, but...wait, actually that IS stalking...but he kept on doing it anyway. The only people who were up were Max's Eevee, Gabe and his Chatot, and the two trainers and Eevee How could all this racket not wake up Max? he thought. But like before, he leaned on the plant in jealousy.

"Huh, Charmy*yawn*what are you doing,wait,Sam, why are you in a planter"Max noticed the two trainers and looked back at Sam"are,are you hiding from those those trainers,why"Max assumed that Sam didn't want to be noticed by the trainers so Max crawled over to the planter beside Sam, waiting for his answer

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Hmm... new day, new trainers to meet, more training to do, maybe this time I can travel with new trainers and not be lonely for my whole journey, Kyle pondered on all those thoughts. But the thought of meeting new trainers sent a shiver down his spine. He didnt want meet them straight away so he focused on something else. He looked at his pokemon and saw that they were still asleep. "Guys wake up, I haven't checked the time but with our luck we might of woken up the other trainers with the alarm I set on my phone." Kyle said rushing to get his things together. Snivy and treecko woke up but they sluggishly moved towards Kyle. "Snivy Return!" Kyle said pointing her pokeball at her. Snivy returned to her pokeball while treecko climbed onto his shoulder. Kyle checked his phone before seeing if the other trainers were awake. Nine Twentynine AM wow I'm really late Kyle thought. As he went to check on the trainers he could hear their snoring from four feet away. When he got to couch they were at he realized something isn't right. "Hey where are the other two guys, and how did that guy sleep through the alarm noise." Kyle said nervously.