• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Adventure sign-ups

Name: Mark Kethchum
Personality: Naive
Appearance: 6'3
Main Pokémon: Pikachu
Other Pokémon(limit 6 including main): Buizel, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Egg(Froakie), Treecko
Trainer level: Beginner
Other info(optional): Ash is my father. Serena is my Mom.

Name: Mark Kethchum
Personality: Naive
Appearance: 6'3
Main Pokémon: Pikachu
Other Pokémon(limit 6 including main): Buizel, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Egg(Froakie), Treecko
Trainer level: Beginner
Other info(optional): Ash is my father. Serena is my Mom.
I don't think you should be related to canon characters.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: James
Personality: Smart, shy, nerdy.
Appearance: Wears a black hoodie with the hood on, and long blank pants. His hair is light blonde, and his eyes are green.
Main Pokémon: Oshawott (Oliver)
Other Pokémon(limit 6 including main): None
Trainer level(still in school, just out of school, beginner, seasoned, master, champion): Still in School
Other info(optional): James found Oliver hurt, and alone in a dark alleyway, he didn't get him as a starter.

Name: James
Personality: Smart, shy, nerdy.
Appearance: Wears a black hoodie with the hood on, and long blank pants. His hair is light blonde, and his eyes are green.
Main Pokémon: Oshawott (Oliver)
Other Pokémon(limit 6 including main): None
Trainer level(still in school, just out of school, beginner, seasoned, master, champion): Still in School
Other info(optional): James found Oliver hurt, and alone in a dark alleyway, he didn't get him as a starter.
Accepted!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name:Eli
Personality: Usually kind and good natured, but also very negative at times
Trainer Level: Seasoned, participated in Hoenn league came in second
Main Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Other Pokemon: Psyduck(shiny), Torchic, and Rockruff.
Other info: raised by Grandparents due to the fact that Eli's parents decided to join Ather Foundation to avoid destroying their son's chances at a good life, had a disease at birth, Lusamine offered to pay for the cure provided that Eli's parents joined the foundation.

(Count me in on this)
Name : Nate
Personality: Kind and caring, always in a good mood, he is very serrious when it comes to battling, always up fpr a challenge
Trainer. Lvl : Champion (Unova Region)
Main Pokemon : Hydreigon
Other Pokemon : Serperrior, Conkeldurr (Shiny), Volcarona, Haxorus, Gigalith
Other Info : Nate is a young pokemon champion from the Unova Region, he dedicated his life to training and pokemon catching when he was young, he trained for 5 years until he was able to take on the Unova Elite 4 and took on Champion Iris

Name:Eli
Personality: Usually kind and good natured, but also very negative at times
Trainer Level: Seasoned, participated in Hoenn league came in second
Main Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Other Pokemon: Psyduck(shiny), Torchic, and Rockruff.
Other info: raised by Grandparents due to the fact that Eli's parents decided to join Ather Foundation to avoid destroying their son's chances at a good life, had a disease at birth, Lusamine offered to pay for the cure provided that Eli's parents joined the foundation.
Accepted!
(Count me in on this)
Name : Nate
Personality: Kind and caring, always in a good mood, he is very serrious when it comes to battling, always up fpr a challenge
Trainer. Lvl : Champion (Unova Region)
Main Pokemon : Hydreigon
Other Pokemon : Serperrior, Conkeldurr (Shiny), Volcarona, Haxorus, Gigalith
Other Info : Nate is a young pokemon champion from the Unova Region, he dedicated his life to training and pokemon catching when he was young, he trained for 5 years until he was able to take on the Unova Elite 4 and took on Champion Iris
Accepted
Also can he have the ability to communicate with Wild Pokemons
No, I think that would be considered as a Mary Sue

Name: Mikaela Strange
Personality: She's sadistic, a prankster, she's blunt so people will often think she's rude. She loyal and kind towards people she consider friends. She's judgmental and untrusting sp she only have a minimum count of friends
Appearance: She had a chin length copper like hair that covers the side of her face, a pale complexion, and reddish-orange eyes. (She's a north face fun so... Bewear~) Black and pink W Arrowood Triclimate Jacket - AP, black W Flight Series Warp Tank, gray camouflage kick up dust skirt, gray knee length socks, and a black riding boots with the infamous roller skate soles. She has a straight shoulder length copper-like hair, reddish-orange eyes and a pale complexion. Her most standing out feature is her vampire like fangs.
Main Pokémon: Shiny! Decidueye (Chastiefol)
Other Pokémon: Shiny! Decidueye (Chastiefol), Gallade (Lancelot), Swanna (Wanda), Silvally (Valha), Mudslade (Gideon), Alola! Marowak (Morow)
Trainer level: Seasoned
Other info: She can sense aura, and that's about it, so she's basically a walking radar.

Name: Riley
Personality:She is a bit naive and somewhat overly-confident. She often means well, but can get herself into tricky situations sometimes. Her Pokemon, though, have better judgment and try to help her keep her in order when she needs it. Shes not dumb, just a bit scatter-brained, and she's really nice if you get to know her. She likes to battle, and after a battle is done, she likes to help the other trainer's Pokemon, whether they won or lost, and likes to make friends with them.
Main Pokemon: Cinnabar (Shiny Cacturne, partner), Stripe (Elekid), Gi (Mothim)
Other Pokemon: None atm
Trainer Level: Beginner
(I look forward to RPing if I'm accepted :D)

Personality:She is a bit naive and somewhat overly-confident. She often means well, but can get herself into tricky situations sometimes. Her Pokemon, though, have better judgment and try to help her keep her in order when she needs it. Shes not dumb, just a bit scatter-brained, and she's really nice if you get to know her. She likes to battle, and after a battle is done, she likes to help the other trainer's Pokemon, whether they won or lost, and likes to make friends with them.
Oop, for got her appearance, but she's kinda tall (5'07") and wears high-tops, a sleeveless hoodie, a beanie and needs glasses. She's also a bit on the pudgy side.

:^ why did the torchic cross the road . . . Because he wanted to cross the line of evolution
Crowd : . . .
Me : WHY COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME !!!
Ok enough with the trolls
Can you guys tell me how often can you be on ??

:^ why did the torchic cross the road . . . Because he wanted to cross the line of evolution
Crowd : . . .
Me : WHY COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME !!!
Ok enough with the trolls
Can you guys tell me how often can you be on ??
Well, for now I can be on pretty much every day, but school is starting soon, so I might only be able to get on in the morning and evening.

Yeah school sucks but I get on anytime, well maybe not, it depends on my Wifi signal and classes. Besides I hadn't receive a 'accepted' yet or do we have to go immediately to the main thread or something? I dont know, I'm a newbie.

Yeah school sucks but I get on anytime, well maybe not, it depends on my Wifi signal and classes. Besides I hadn't receive a 'accepted' yet or do we have to go immediately to the main thread or something? I dont know, I'm a newbie.
I don't know. I haven't been accepted yet either. I'm just waiting for a response, but it's been over two days, so I don't know if or when I'm going to get one.

Name: Dusk
Personality: Dusk is rough and serious, and he'll open up to only his closest friends. He enjoys leading others to places of adventure, but doesn't like to have to follow somebody's orders. This is why he is extremely invulnerable to manipulation so if he's acting weird, that's just him. When he opens up, he'll be friendly, funny, and outgoing. He might even follow your directions once and a while.
Appearance: Dusk has tan skin and blonde hair. He has hazel eyes and a red shirt covered by a sunset orange sweatshirt. He has black cargo pants with the symbol for Pokemon Sun and Moon on them. He has red shoes with yellow laces.
Main Pokemon:Rockruff
Other Pokemon: Duskull, Aron
Class:Mediocre. This is his fifth time starting a journey.
Hope I get accepted. Also, does this Rp take place in a certain region?

Personality: Dusk is rough and serious, and he'll open up to only his closest friends. He enjoys leading others to places of adventure, but doesn't like to have to follow somebody's orders. This is why he is extremely invulnerable to manipulation so if he's acting weird, that's just him. When he opens up, he'll be friendly, funny, and outgoing. He might even follow your directions once and a while.
Appearance: Dusk has tan skin and blonde hair. He has hazel eyes and a red shirt covered by a sunset orange sweatshirt. He has black cargo pants with the symbol for Pokemon Sun and Moon on them. He has red shoes with yellow laces.
I think it takes place in Alola

Hm. This seems very interesting. Mind if I take a crack at it? Before I make a character sheet, though, I was hoping I might be able to get a resume of the plot so far and where the characters are strength-wise right now. I don't want to make my guy too over/under-powered for this point in the RP, after all!

(I'm so sorry, I haven't gotten any alerts!)
Name: Mikaela Strange
Personality: She's sadistic, a prankster, she's blunt so people will often think she's rude. She loyal and kind towards people she consider friends. She's judgmental and untrusting sp she only have a minimum count of friends
Appearance: She had a chin length copper like hair that covers the side of her face, a pale complexion, and reddish-orange eyes. (She's a north face fun so... Bewear~) Black and pink W Arrowood Triclimate Jacket - AP, black W Flight Series Warp Tank, gray camouflage kick up dust skirt, gray knee length socks, and a black riding boots with the infamous roller skate soles. She has a straight shoulder length copper-like hair, reddish-orange eyes and a pale complexion. Her most standing out feature is her vampire like fangs.
Main Pokémon: Shiny! Decidueye (Chastiefol)
Other Pokémon: Shiny! Decidueye (Chastiefol), Gallade (Lancelot), Swanna (Wanda), Silvally (Valha), Mudslade (Gideon), Alola! Marowak (Morow)
Trainer level: Seasoned
Other info: She can sense aura, and that's about it, so she's basically a walking radar.
Accepted
You have one main Pokémon, your other ones fall into the 'Other Pokémon' category.
Accepted (it's in Alola.)
Hm. This seems very interesting. Mind if I take a crack at it? Before I make a character sheet, though, I was hoping I might be able to get a resume of the plot so far and where the characters are strength-wise right now. I don't want to make my guy too over/under-powered for this point in the RP, after all!
Me, @DopeLeafeon470 and @TheAssasinRiolu are infiltrating Team Rocket's base.(they took over Alola.)
I'm a beginning trainer, and the other two are seasoned trainers (Champions, in fact.)

Oh, ok. I guess I had a bit of a misunderstanding of what main Pokémon meant. Riley's main Pokémon is Cinnabar. So, does with that out of the way, does that mean I'm accepted, or does that one message you sent two days ago mean I'm already accepted?

Yeah that's the plan.

Name: Sun
Appearance: Wears the Red Tank Top, default bottoms, Red Crew Socks, Black Sporty Sneakers, the Black Scout Pack and a Black Trilby Hat from Pokemon Sun and Moon. He has white skin, navy blue hair and matching eyes.
Main Pokémon: Repide (Lycanroc)
Other Pokémon: Estelle (Kirlia), Pika (Pikachu), Vee (Eevee) [Future Pokemon: Shadow (Greninja) and Soren (Decidueye)]
Trainer level: Experienced, I guess?