• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Adventure sign-ups

Yeah that's the plan.

Name: Sun
Appearance: Wears the Red Tank Top, default bottoms, Red Crew Socks, Black Sporty Sneakers, the Black Scout Pack and a Black Trilby Hat from Pokemon Sun and Moon. He has white skin, navy blue hair and matching eyes.
Main Pokémon: Repide (Lycanroc)
Other Pokémon: Estelle (Kirlia), Pika (Pikachu), Vee (Eevee) [Future Pokemon: Shadow (Greninja) and Soren (Decidueye)]
Trainer level: Experienced, I guess?
Accepted!

Name: Kibbles
Personality:Smart, Quirky, Strong, Clumsy
Appearance:Hazelnut eyes, Brown skin, Messy hair, Neon Rainbow Nike Sweatshirt with pants to go with it, Fedora with Headphone on neck
Main Pokémon: Dragonair
Other Pokémon: Slowbro, Kadabra, Castform
Trainer level: In the middle of Beginner and Seasoned
Other info:Likes Traveling in groups, Works for Crime stopping group called, The Legendary Guard, Is a good Medic

Sun took files that were in the private area that no one else got to, though. Perhaps those other files were brought there by a grunt or something? But Sun had to have taken two sets, then, because the set of files he was meant to take has a specific purpose.

Name: Kibbles
Personality:Smart, Quirky, Strong, Clumsy
Appearance:Hazelnut eyes, Brown skin, Messy hair, Neon Rainbow Nike Sweatshirt with pants to go with it, Fedora with Headphone on neck
Main Pokémon: Dragonair
Other Pokémon: Slowbro, Kadabra, Castform
Trainer level: In the middle of Beginner and Seasoned
Other info:Likes Traveling in groups, Works for Crime stopping group called, The Legendary Guard, Is a good Medic
Accepted

Name: Jaiden
Personality:Shy but opens up when you get to know him, king and caring
Appearance:looks like my profile picture but not so evil.
Main Pokémon: Greninja(Galaxy)
Other Pokémon:Lucario(Lucas),Gallade(Gall),Gengar(Reaper),charizard (Kayn),Sceptile(Raz0r)
Trainer level(still in school, just out of school, beginner, seasoned, master, champion):Seasoned
Other info(optional):

Last edited:
Allow me.
*ahem*
Mary Sues (or their male equivalent, Gary Stus/Marty Stus) are characters who are unbelievably perfect and 'special' to the point the laws of the universe seem to bend to accommodate for them. Note that a strong and talented character is NOT necessarily a Sue - you don't have to start your characters off as beginners or weaklings - but keep it believable. There is a difference between writing a character who is a seasoned trainer and a 17-year-old Rocket executive cat-girl with 200+ Pokémon, hyper-sharp senses and some dark, generic sob story past involving genetic engineering, magical amulets and signing a contract with the unholy lovechild of Espurr and Sylveon.

NOPE WAIT!
*ahem*
"Legendary Pokémon are "Legendary" for a reason - they are exceedingly rare, quite elusive and often phenomenally powerful. Not all legendaries are alike - they vary in rarity (ranging from exceedingly rare to, in a few rare occasion, singular beings) and strength (ranging from more powerful than average to having nearly god-like powers) - but be that as it may, they are certainly not creatures that the average person would encounter without a very valid, good and well-thought-out reason.

Therefore, the presence of Legendary Pokémon here is heavily regulated and must be authorized by one of the PRP moderators - this goes for owning, befriending or even having a wild Legendary appear in a storyline. We'd prefer to keep the involvement of Legendary Pokémon to a minimum, but if you absolutely MUST have them in your plot, here is what to do.

There are three types of legendary interactions in RP: Encounter, Bonding and Capture/Ownership. These form a three-tier system according to which Legendary Pokémon are classified in terms of what can and cannot be done with them."

So, pretty much, you need permission to have a legendary.

Yo, we just follow the rules. And Cosmog is counted as a legendary... Don't mean to mini-mod, here, just warning you ahead of time. Don't want Stellar to have to come armblade you, after all!

Name: Jaiden
Personality:Shy but opens up when you get to know him, king and caring
Appearance:looks like my profile picture but not so evil.
Main Pokémon: Greninja(Galaxy)
Other Pokémon:Lucario(Lucas),Gallade(Gall),Gengar(Reaper),charizard (Kayn),Sceptile(Raz0r)
Trainer level(still in school, just out of school, beginner, seasoned, master, champion):Seasoned
Other info(optional): He has a cosmog that he keeps in secret and doesnt use in competitive battling
It is against the Pokècharms rules to have a Cosmog.

Name: Euclides Levi
Personality: Euclides tries to be funny, but, sometimes it fails completely, he loves when somebody falls and loves cute animals.
Appearance: (Still coloring the illustration I made :p)
Main Pokémon: Oshawott
Other Pokémon(limit 6 including main): Oshawott (Male), Gligar (Male), Pikachu (Female), Spearow (Female).
Trainer level(still in school, just out of school, beginner, seasoned, master, champion): Still in school
Other info(optional): Euclides' favorite foods: Strawberry, Nuggets, Popcorn, Mango.

Attachments

• df69cb11-84e0-4bbc-8825-7a71e28ac008.jpg
    df69cb11-84e0-4bbc-8825-7a71e28ac008.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 27
( when you think that finally, after almost a month of searching,this would be a Pokémon roleplay, but then the first post states that this is a trainer roleplay.

Me: ...why

I would join this if I wanted too, but I am not interested.