• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land RP

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Somehow,Luke made to his bad and then without changing clothes he fell on bed. He was still confused. He released Ziggy and Dino,how he named Nidoran,and started to fall asleap while his Pokemons were already in deep dream.
"What have just happened?"thought Luke

Clemence was walking around, waiting for a pokemon to pop out at her... Hopefully I get something cute... she thinks in her head. She then hears something... it sounds like a... distress call?... She follows the sound and finds a... Beedrill! It's doing something.. she peeks her head up from out of her bush even more and sees a Pikachu! The Beedrill is attacking it though... "Muddy, Rock Blast!" Clemence commands her Dwebble. The Dwebble throws a rock at the Beedrill's head, scaring it. It flies away in an odd fashion. "The Pikachu!" Clemence scream/whispers, and runs over to it. It's barely breathing... She presses one of the 5 pokeballs she bought and taps it on the head with it. Caught Pikachu! Clemence runs to the Pokemon Center and gets it heals. "Thank you, Nurse Joy.." Clemence sighs. "Pikachu, come on out!" She blurts, throwing the Pokeball in the air. The Pikachu came out and landed on the ground. It was a male. "What should I nickname you?.. How about... Tonnerre! It's the french word for thunder... Hello, Tonnerre!" She picks up the Pikachu and he cheers. The puts it back in its ball and walks back home and gets in bed. (oof.)

Clement awoke under the smooth covers of his provided bed, he stretched, looking over to his right. Golden rays of morning sunlight poured in through the windows, instantly putting him in a good mood, even further combined with the prospect of a good nights sleep. Taking a moment to rest, he then stood up, walking over to the corner of the room where he left his backpack. The sleepy Kalosian slung it over his shoulder, before flexing his shoulders and walking into the bathroom, just to freshen up a bit. Clement put on deodorant, washed his face, used the toilet, and took a shower; before letting out Richter so he could get adjusted himself. After preparing for the day, the old duo of teenager and Kadabra walked downstairs.

Kiera woke up in her bed in the weirdest position. She slowly realized it and rolled out of bed. "Ughhh, I am not a morning person, the things I can do without realizing are insane..." She got dressed and combed her hair to look nicer. She was still tired but she went downstairs to get something to eat. She walked up to the woman serving food. "Yawn... Um... can I have the pancakes please?" She got the pancakes and sat down at a table. "Vee is not any better at waking up. She will come eventually."

Clemence was waiting next to the bathroom until Clement got out. Once he left and went downstairs, Clemence walked in an did her daily routine. She then walked downstairs... (i dont know what else to put) "Yawn... Good morning, mom.. Morning stranger in our house.." she lazily sighed. "Wait- WHO ARE YOU?!" She screamed. "Oh wait. I invited you yesterday.." She giggled and ate a banana.

Gabriel woke up slowly. He stretched out and got out of bed. Then he grabbed his clothes and dressed up. He took out his things along with the forgotten stuff from the minifridge and put them in his bag. Blaze had woken up too and was ready for takeoff with a big smile. When they started to walk out Gabriel thought that he could actually use this time he had here to take a shower for the first time in forever. It would make it harder for the security guards to recognize him. He undressed and took one really quick. He dried himself with a towel and dressed himself for the second time. Then they finally walked out of the door. Gabriel wondered if they should wait for Touko here or not. He didn't care but Blaze maybe did. He decided to ask the Charmander.
"Do you want to wait for the girl with the Snivy we met yesterday? She also slept in here" he said and Blaze nodded for an answer.
"Char!" He said happily as they went over to a couch to wait

Clement chuckled with Clemence, before making himself a bowl of 'Charizard - O's' and fixing Richter his own breakfast. Sitting down at the table, he picked up a spoon and began eating, before turning to Clemence. "Alright. So what are we going to be doing today, then? I was thinking to see if we can get into a bigger group, honestly. It would be much easier to catch more Pokemon and such." As he said this, Richter was intently watching all the people moving about outside, perpetually a paranoid lad.

(Sorry for the short/bad post, I just woke up lol)

"Speaking of catching pokemon.." Clemence whispered to Clement. "I caught something yesterdy.. but my mom can't find out. She'd freak out." She said, showing a pokeball to Clement under the table. "It's a Pikachu." She said, before returning to her banana.

Touko had gotten dressed in a fairly similar outfit to yesterday's getup, except she was wearing white shorts and a black-and-white zigzag anklet, as well as her black tank top and facemask. As usual, the Grunt had made sure her Skull pendant was hidden, though... Gabriel had seen t, now. Was there any way she could get that last him? Hopefully, since he wasn't from Alola, she would be able to get away with it, but... somehow she doubted it.

She returned Henry to his Pokéball- the Eevee had certainly not warmed up to her overnight- and allowed Serpentine to hop up on her shoulder. The grass snake squeaked her glee when, as Touko sauntered down the stairs, she noticed Blaze waiting. Serpentine jumped off of Touko's shoulder and pranced around Blaze as a greeting. "Hey. Long time no see," Touko joked sarcastically, raising her hand in a nonchalant greeting to the other.

Levi woke up, slowly getting up from his bed and getting his sandals on, walking towards the bathroom and doing what he needed to, he then got his shoulder bag on and put on his shoes, walking out of the PokéCenter and inhaling deeply before turning his head around and noticing that the people that he had met before were near the place he was. He slowly approached them, opening a smile and waving. "Hey guys, how is it going?" Levi said, still waving his hand in the air.

Levi remembered that his mom would call him when she was done with the purchasing, so he decided to check his PokéGear and found out that she had sent him a message and when he read it, he instantly ran towards the PokéMart, and, after getting in, he greeted the seller, and he proceeded to talk. "Hello, I need the package that my mom left here, My name is Euclides Levi, and I'm from Ecruteak City, and here is my ID," Levi said, putting his hand in his shoulder bag and pulling his ID out, giving it to the seller who nodded and gave him a package, delivering his ID back to him. Levi picked the pack up, carrying it with him back to the PokéCenter and putting it on the nightstand, walking out and locking his door, he then went out again to meet the other trainers.

(They're still inside the Pokémon Center @Sukoku)

Blaze chirped happily as a welcoming and made the alola greeting again. He was getting better at it. Gabriel waved back from the couch he was sitting in.
"Goodmorning" was all he said. Then he noticed the other boy approaching them. The one with the bike.
"Hey. I'd say it's going well. What about you?" Gabriel replied. He didn't really care for an answer though. He thought about questioning the girl more now that it was morning but now that this other kid had come, it felt like a bad idea. He'd only get in the way. So Gabriel decided to wait for a perfect time. But as of right now, he should try to catch another Pokémon. It would be needed if he were to challenge the Pewter Gym like Blaze wanted to. Training Blaze a bit would also be needed. He could train Blaze with the new Pokémon he's about to catch. A thought flashed his mind. What if he would steal a Pokémon? But he pushed that thought away. He didn't want to do that. He would feel terrible if he actually did something like that. Instead, he was gonna go catch a Pokémon.
"We need to go now Blaze. Come on" Gabriel said. Blaze refused to leave his friends behind though and waved for them to come along with a happy little squeak

(Sorry if this one was bad. I have a big headache right now)

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
(Ahh! This RP is so active! Miss a day, and you miss everything! Also, let's just say Alex slept in the Pokemon Center)
She went outside, sunlight flooding her vision. Antonio was on her shoulder. Releasing Nido to get some fresh air, he seemed to want to attack her, but then acted like her had more important things to do. "Where's everyone else?", she thought. She turned around and saw Touko. Being a familiar face, she ran over. "Touko! Good morning!", she exclamied

Touko chuckled at the Alolan greeting that the Charmander offered to her and Serpentine. She was aware by now that Gabriel wasn't particularly a talker, so she didn't prod him for a further response- and even if she had wanted to, the kid from earlier bolted over. He certainly was energetic, she could tell that much. "Good," she murmured in response, not particularly bothered to give an insightful or energized response. And then he was off, bolting out of the door to the Pokémart. Her gaze briefly shifted to Gabriel, thinking of last night and how she had stolen from the Pokémart; perhaps Gabriel had done the same.

Then, as if she couldn't be any more socially overwhelmed, Alex of all people greeted her with strange glee. The girl had not seemed to like Touko upon their prior meeting, so her enthusiasm threw her off for a moment and she had to temporarily reboot to respond in an appropriate manner. "Uhh... hey, Alex." murmured the brunette, tilting her head slightly. Her gaze yet again drifted to look at the Purrloin, its colours every bit as interesting as they were before. "How did you sleep?"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Luke woke up from his bad pretty easily because he slept well. He dresed, packed his stuff and decided to eat something. He went downstairs followed by Ziggy and Dino. At lunch bar he saw Kiera eating her breakfast. He was not sure would he join her. At the end he just went and sat next to her.
"Good morning Kiera,did you slept well?" asked Luke

As Gabriel walked towards the door, Blaze stopped him by pulling at his pants.
"Char" Blaze said and pointed in the direction of Touko and Serpentine as if to say that he wanted his new friends to come with. Gabriel sighed but decided to go back and talk to them about it. As he went back, the girl with the Purrloin had joined them as well. But he didn't pay any attention to her. Blaze did however.
"Hey. Blaze wanted you to come along. Wanna come to Route 22?" He asked Touko. Blaze was busy greeting the Purrloin. He felt a little bad that he was still the slowest Pokémon around but a new friend always made him in a good mood

Last edited:
"Alright, Clemence, I'm gonna go explore the city a bit more. If you need me, I'll be at the Pokemon center!" Clement walked out of the door, breathing in the refreshing air that accompanied Viridian city. He turned, striding down the street towards the center, all the while gazing around at the unique architecture. This city sure is different in the morning, damn. He thought, finally arriving at the designated location.

"Hello?" He yelled at the crowd, thinking they looked around his own age. Richter followed behind him, watching the group of people. "Hi, my named is Clement. Uh, sorry for the sudden introduction - it's just you looked around my age so I decided to come check out what this was all about." He chuckled nervously, before clearing his throat. "So, uh, who are all of you?"

(Sorry for the crappy post I'm just trying to get introductions)

"I don't see why not," Touko murmured in response to Gabriel's question, a smirk-like smile curving her lips. She began to walk toward the door, Serpentine running ahead and squeaking her glee, thrilled to explore outside. Of course, Touko wasn't intending to get any gym badges or anything, but perhaps she could get her hands on any rare Pokémon hanging around, and she could maybe even get a chance to train Henry and make him at least a little friendlier. It was a win-win situation, since Serpentine was perfectly content wherever Blaze was, because the Snivy found the Charmander to be a good playmate, and Touko could do her own thing as well. Just as she was about to leave the Pokémon Center, a vociferous yell made her jump, her gaze snapping to the source of the noise. A boy around her age was walking toward them, and Touko half-heartedly raised a hand in greeting. "Touko. Nice to meet ya, Clement," she said, cautious not to say her last name. She mentally noted him and the Arceus-damned Kadabra behind it. Now, that would be a steal! Though, she couldn't be too hasty... she already had a main target, which reminded her to beckon Alex over. She would have a chance to further observe the Purrloin if Alex accompanied her and Gabriel to Route 22.

Kiera looked at Luke as he sat down. "Oh, yeah. I slept well but I am just not a morning person." She finished eating her breakfast and yawned. "Where is Vee?" Not even a second later Vee teleported on her lap but was also still sleepy. "Oh, good morning Vee." She took Vee to get some food and sat back down. "Eat up."

Blaze didn't want to leave the Purrloin or the girl either and offered them to come too. Gabriel sighed but agreed to letting them join. Then he noticed the boy with the Kadabra.
"Hey. I'm Gabriel and this is Blaze. We were just gonna go to Route 22. You can join if you want. Doesn't make any difference to me" he said. He discreetly kept an eye out for Touko in case she did something suspiscious. Blaze looked up at the Kadabra and was a little jealous of it's size. But he was still happy to make even more friends.
"Char!" He said in a greeting tone to the Kadabra and smiled

Clement smiled. "Well, alright then! I guess I'll accompany you guys, if that's alright. I'm pretty eager to catch some new Pokemon, too." A voice entered his head. It was Richter, speaking to him telepathically. Clement, be careful around that Touko girl. She has a very... odd energy about her, old friend. Clement nodded, even though he thought that she seemed friendly enough - one could not be too careful, at the very least, and he had learned to trust psychic types throughout his years. Though, he also muttered back to Richter: "Arceus, Richter! You startle me with these things...." The Kadabra nodded his head apologetically. Richter then paced towards the other Pokemon, examining them with the usual vigor that he did with new arrivals.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After Luke gave his Pokemons food he went to eat. Luke was very often hungry,even he always had food. He ate whole pizza.
"Hey Kiera (@KieraTheKirlia) can you go upstairs to check Max?"said Luke still eating when he remembered his friend
"I think he is sick or something"said Luke woried about his friend

Kiera ignored the fact the Luke was having Pizza for breakfast. "Sure, I will bring him down." She went upstairs and saw Max was asleep so she gently brought him downstairs. "So what do you think is wrong with him?"
(Short post, idk what to put after this.)

A_Normal_Snivy

Alex smiled. Forgetting her suspicions the day before, she was too happy to care. New town! New faces! And, she even had people who knew Kanto, so then she wouldn't get lost. Also, Touko was kinda cute! And her Snivy too! It had been such a long time that she had seen a Unovan pokemon! "But...didn't Touko say that she's from Alola?", she thought, "Then how did she get Serpentine?" She pushed the thought aside. Despite her actions yesterday, maybe she should try being friends with everyone? It seemed like a good idea, because otherwise she'd be lonely and lost. She followed Touko to Route 22. "Yaay!", she shouted, "New pokemon!"

(It's Gabriel who's going to Route 22. Everyone else follows him)

"Someone's enthusiastic. You were pretty quiet yesterday. What's changed?" Gabriel asked Alex. That was really weird behaviour. Like those people who have split personalities.
"Anyway, we should go now" he said and began to walk towards the Route where he was gonna catch himself a new Pokémon. He hoped of finding a Mankey there which he would use in the Rock Gym. He himself was like Touko, uninterested in badges but he enjoyed the challenge even if he didn't admit it. And Blaze always wanted to test his strength against powerful opponents. Which made Gabriel wonder why Blaze hadn't picked a fight with the Kadabra yet. Maybe he wanted to wait with it? Then he looked down at Blaze and saw him keeping his eyes on the Kadabra. But he didn't do anything of it. So Gabriel thought that Blaze wanted to wait.

(Crappy post but i felt like i needed to post something lol)

A_Normal_Snivy

She leaped up. "Nothing's changed!", she said, "Now I just am feeling HAPPY!" Antonio jumped up as well, following the behaivior of his trainer. Attempting to avoid the grass (she didn't want to step on a pokemon) she followed everyone. (also srryforhe short post gtg.)

"Well we should probably take him to a Pokemon center." She checked Max's body for anything that might be causing the problem. "Did he get hit by a poison type move?" She picked up Max and started to run towards the Pokemon Center.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"I dont know. But isnt Pokemon Center only for Pokemons. Shouldnt we take him to hospital"said Luke.
Someone would think he is joking. But he was seriuos. Sometimes he knew to make stupid joke. But friend is in real trubble he is seriuos.

"Well a hospital would work too but there is none around! We just need to get him somewhere quickly or something bad might happen." She ran into the Pokemon center and went to the desk. "Mam, my friends Pokemon here is in a sort of coma. Is there something you can do to help him?"

Touko was relatively content in keeping quiet as she sauntered after the others to Route 22, keeping her eyes peeled for any exotic Pokémon she might be able to nab. Keeping her gaze fixated to the ground, she shuffled behind the pair of trainers- Gabriel and Alex- who had moved on ahead. She eventually caught up as the sun started to emerge from the cloudy skies, casting sallow rays on the ground. The ghost of a smile etched itself upon her lips, and she murmured, “So are you guys here for something specific or are you just here for the hell of it?”

Levi got on his bike, riding to the Route 22, and noticing a small group of people that he could hardly recognize, he then approached the group of people, getting off his bike and opening a smile. "Hello, guys!" Levi said, waving, he then looked around, but the Pokémon weren't really around him. "Uhh, are you all here to catch Pokémon? I'm here just because Y'all are here," Levi said, "but I actually hope I find a new Pokémon, I can't go on with the Charmander and nothing else," Levi completed, waiting for a response from the other trainers.

A_Normal_Snivy

Antonio, being a Purrlion, still had a tendency to snoop people's pockets. He sneaked towards Touko, viewing her from multiple angles. He stealthily leapt up, nabbing the Eevee's pokeball from Touko's pocket. He placed it on the ground, unleashing the Eevee. He jumped up, happy. Alex smiled. "An Eevee?", she said, "Where'd you catch it? I want to get one! It's sooooo cute!" She was then hopping up in down, even happier than before. She then looked at Touko. "But yeah, I might catch a pokemon", she replied. She smiled.

Antonio was now chasing the Eevee, playing tag like the Snivy and Riolu had done before. "Yeah.", she thought, "I'll get a pokemon. For Touko." Nido gave everyone the help-me-this-kid-is-crazy look. Antonio stopped, hopping up on Alex's shoulder. He seemed as enthusiastic about the adventure as she was. "C'mon!", she said to the pokemon, "Let's go look!" And the the took a few steps into the grass.

The kid from earlier arrived, and Touko greeted him with a wave. “I’m not really looking to catch anything, to be honest. I came here for the hell of it.” She said, shrugging.

Touko jumped in surprise as a Pokéball was taken from her pocket by that Arceus-damned Purrloin, and she attempted to grab it- but, it was too late. Henry narrowed his eyes at Antonio, and when the Purrloin began to attempt to play tag, Henry’s hackles raised and he growled at the feline Pokémon, running behind Touko of all people- his new trainer who he didn’t even like. Touko hastily picked up his Pokéball and returned him. “I’ve had Henry since I came here. I was given him by my boss as a provisional Pokémon. I came to Kanto for work, if you didn’t know already.” she explained, staying completely calm and casual so as not to arouse suspicion. “Since I’m not technically his original trainer, he’s... a bit aggressive. So I keep him in his Pokéball unless I’m alone with him so he doesn’t scare anyone.” Of course, this was all lies, but most would not be able to tell- she needed to be as low profile as she could, in case she ran into that kid who she stole Henry from.

"I still wonder what kind of a job you have. Would you tell me?" Gabriel asked. He asked this to confirm his suspiscion. If she didn't answer then he would know she was up to something bad. But he wouldn't act on it unless they were alone. He didn't want the kids to get in his way. He then turned to the guy with the bike.
"I'm just here to catch a new Pokémon" he said and shrugged his shoulders. Then he began to look for one. Up in the trees, in the grass and in the air. He saw a Mankey sleeping in one of the trees and decided to catch that one as it would be pretty easy since it was asleep right now.
"Blaze, you know how to climb. Use Metal Claw on that Mankey up there" Gabriel said. Blaze smiled, nodded and climbed up. His claws turned into a metallic gray color and he slashed the Mankey on the back. It immediately woke up as it fell to the ground hard. It got up and was pretty confused on what was happening but it caught on rather quickly. It glared up at the Charmander that had disrupted it's peace. Blaze himself just smiled and thought the Mankey wanted to play. The Mankey jumped up in the tree and used Scratch but Blaze managed to hit it away with his tail and it hit another tree. Gabriel threw a Pokéball and caught the Pokémon

"I'm here to talk! And maybe catch some Pokémon," Levi said, looking around and sneezing. "Oh, I'm sorry, I think that I'm with a cold," Levi said, putting his hand inside his shoulder bag, pulling out a tissue and cleaning his nose, he then threw the tissue on the ground and noticing that Gabriel had caught a Pokémon. "Oh, cool! A monkey!" Levi said, pulling his PokéDex out of his shoulder bag and reading the description of the Pokémon. "Ummm, I don't like it, it seems a bit annoying," Levi concluded, hearing something that was coming from the back, as if something was burning, and, as he turned, he noticed that a Ponyta was smelling the tissue he had just thrown on the ground. "HEY! WHAT IS THAT?" Levi screamed, scanning it and concluding that it was a Fire-type Pokémon.

After Levi screamed, a Charmander went out of Levi's shoulder bag, looking up at Levi and biting his leg. "OW, COME ON, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" Levi screamed again, shaking his leg and throwing the Charmander onto the Ponyta, and the Ponyta turned its head up, looking at Levi and widening its eyes before walking up to him and rubbing its neck onto Levi's leg, and Levi looked down, smiling, before noticing that the Ponyta was almost burning his leg out, he then started to screamed, and he pulled his leg away from it, running away and throwing his shoulder bag and his hat away, jumping onto the lake that was rather near him, he then went back onto the surface, looking up with a mad expression, the Ponyta then approached him, followed by Charmander, both looked down at Levi, and he slowly moved his head down, storing some water inside his mouth and then bringing his head back up, spitting all the water inside his mouth on the Pokémon, the Ponyta
moved back, and the Charmander growled, glaring at Levi. Levi got out of the water, getting his shoulder bag and his hat on, looking down at the Ponyta. "So... after that bad introduction, I think that you want to stick with me, right?" Levi said, and the Ponyta gently headbutted Levi's leg, and Levi pulled a PokéBall out of his shoulder bag, throwing it on the ground, and the Ponyta touched it with its nose, and it started to shake before fully stopping, and Levi picked it up, smiling. "Ay, looks like I wasn't really right," Levi said, grinning.

"Uhhhh..." that was a question that the girl was not expecting. Her panic was obvious as her maroon eyes widened as she tried to think of an excuse. "I- um, I'm on a mission at the moment to... to, umm, observe... the Pokémon of Kanto. And maybe catch a few on the way. It doesn't pay too well but I gotta find some way to pay the bills, ya know?" she muttered, her voice shaking slightly toward the beginning but solidifying as she kept speaking. Well done, Poppyfrost, you blew your cover.

Gabriel looked at the guy with the bike with disgust. He didn't think the guy treated Pokémon right. Blaze was also getting mad at the boy for treating a Pokémon of his own kind that way. He didn't say anything though. Then he turned back towards Touko. He did not believe what she just said. Only a dumbass would. But as he had already decided, he wasn't gonna do anything now. Too many kids around. He didn't want to pull out his knife again right now. He gave Touko a look that said he wasn't so easily fooled. Because who was really? Except for innocent kids. He knew this was risky as she might actually run away without them having a chance to talk. But he hoped they would have. That shocked him. Why would he care? Why would he care whether they could talk or not? He had no answer

She could tell by the look in his eyes that he didn't believe her; he gave her the kind of look that suggested so. So, she decided to metaphorically put all her eggs in one basket and test to see whether he would act on it. Perhaps he would take her to the side for questioning? The brunette girl was evidently curious. To be honest, she didn't even know why she cared. Why did it matter if they found out who she really was? She wasn't here to make friends. "I can tell you ain't stupid." Touko murmured so only Gabriel could hear her. "Only a numskull's gonna fall for that lie." She flashed a devious smirk to the other, raising her eyebrows and waiting for a response.

Gabriel narrowed his eyes to look angry, but made sure the others didn't notice.
"Who are you really?" He said quiet so only Touko would hear. He didn't expect an answer. And even if he did get an answer, he wouldn't trust her. She lied about her job and how she got here. Why would she tell the truth at all? Blaze looked up Touko and Gabriel. He could feel that it was tense between those two now. And Gabriel made the look he only did when he was angry. Something was definitely going on. The little Charmander looked over at the Snivy. He went over to Serpentine pretty confused.
"Char?" He said in a confused and scared tone

The smirk still lingered on Touko's features, her dark eyes staring down the other. Despite her short stature, the girl had a look in her eyes of absolute apathy that it was almost scary, even to Serpentine. The Snivy was also scared- she knew her trainer, and that Touko only got herself into trouble when she acted like this. "Sni..." she murmured, shaking her head in scared anticipation. It was moments like this, when Touko's voice was threateningly soft and monotonal, that really scared the Snivy and many others in ways they couldn't quite explain.

"Who am I...?" Touko replied, her voice still quiet so only gabriel would be able to hear. "Well, I'm Touko Poppyfrost. What more do you need to know?" It was the first time she had mentioned her surname in the two days she had known this group of trainers. The fear they would have heard such a name, what with her being a notorious thief in Alola, was gone, now- her tunnel vision had set in.