• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: 356.17 Days

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Makani smirked jokingly. “Age before beauty. I’m kidding, I’m kidding...” She walked inside. “This place is pretty sweet! Can’t wait to chow down.” She licked her lips hungrily. At that point, she noticed another kid lurking around her and Soran. “Hey, you,” she said to him with a grin. “What’s your name? Where’d you come from?”

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Dien Stared the girl down. He considered being nice and trying to make a friend but he couldn't find a reason to do so. He just didn't need one, the only thing he needed right now was some food.
"Just ignore me." Dien said hoping the 2 would just let him be. He wanted through the restaurant and saw a man eating by himself. There was only one plate on the table and he saw a giant glass of water that he was drinking. Dien knew from that that the man would need to go to the toilet soon and so he sat down at a nearby table at an angle so the man couldn't see his face and waited for him to leave. Then he would see if he could steal any food and possibly some money from his wallet.

As Milo and Ralph and the others rested in one place at HQ, Ralph was wondering where Soran and Mankani went to. But the vote made him forget everything. Milo on the other hand stared into Lucario's eyes for a brief moment. Knowing that Milo and Lucario both remember each other, they don't know do they describe themselves as. Ralph soon checked the time, and it was 12:13 P.M; "I wonder what's taking them so long." Said Ralph. "They're late."

Soran started at the boy who stood nearby and then walked past them into the seating area.
“Hey, I think you’re supposed to wait to be seate- nevermind...”
He stood quietly until a waitress came up to them and greeted them.
“Hi, welcome to Saphirre Saturday’s! Would you like a table for two?”
Soran glanced at Makani and nodded.
“Yes, please.”
The woman led them to a small table, set with napkins, menus and utensils. There was a dark blue tablecloth as well, and overall it was very pleasant. The woman left, and a few minutes later a blonde haired young man came to the table.
“Hey! I’m Derek and I’ll be your waiter. Can I get you guys something to drink?”

Ren grew increasingly concerned as he saw the look on Ralph's face. He began fumbling around in his pocket once more, this time for a Pokeball with a purple, ghost-like symbol, and some poffins.

"I can check if you want, Ralph,' he said relatively quietly. He looked at his Pokeball and gave a faint smile. "I can use Drifblim to get there quickly. I need to take him on a walk... err, a fly, anyway. It's been ages."

Ren turned back to Ralph, his dark eyes glistening.

"Okay then." Said Ralph. "Send your Pokemon to search for the two of them. They couldn't have gone far." Milo and Lucario continued starring at each other for quite a while. "Everything alright, Milo?" Asked Ralph. Milo and Lucario then stopped starring each other when Ralph called for Milo. "Yeah, I'm alright." Said Milo.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Silently Dien waited until the man had left for the bathroom. Looking around he made sure no-one was looking in his direction before stepping up and walking over to the table himself. He slipped the mans bag onto himself and grabbed a plate of food. He headed into the bathroom and looked himself into a stall. Quickly he found a plastic bag in the mans things and put the food into it. He found a wallet and a Rotomphone. He decided to leave the phone in case it had some sort of tracking app or something like that. He abandoned the mans bag and quickly exited the stall. He realised he couldn't just run out the down as that would be suspicious so he found the table that the 2 other kids were sitting at. He started walking over there and waited for the waiter to leave before sitting down putting a finger to his lips so the 2 didn't ask any questions.

Meanwhile, Milo, Ralph and the others were still waiting for the others to return. Milo got up from his chair and went inside the van with Lucario to see the news. Milo kept starring at Lucario for some reason. Starring at Lucario makes Milo remember everything about his family. Ralph however began to make lunch for Milo and the others. "I'll make lunch soon, okay, Milo?" Said Ralph. "Okay." Said Milo.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick was still training his pokemon on the other side of the HQ from where everyone else was. Meanwhile, Cooper nodded when Ralph said he was going to make lunch. He walked over to Aby and asked: "Where'd Nick go?" Aby shrugged and Cooper walked over to Milo and asked, "Hey, do you know where Nick went?"

Milo got up from the couch and began to search for Nick. "Nick?" Said Milo. "Where did you go? Lucario, help me look for Nick." Lucario nodded his head looked for Nick using aura sight. "Nick? Where did you go?" Said Milo.

Blue_Flash4

Nick heard people calling his name from somewhere else. He shrugged it off and continued training his Pokemon. "Poliwrath use Dynamic punch! And Blastoise use Mega punch!" The pokemon's fists collided and sent a gust of wind that pushed Nick back a bit. "Now both of you use Ice Beam!" They both shot ice at each other causing pieces of ice to hit the sidewall of the HQ.

Milo heard some battling sounds from nearby. This meant that Nick was nearby. Milo followed Lucario and found Nick training with Poliwrath and Blastoise. "Where did you went off to?" Asked Milo towards Nick. Lucario was almost concern about Nick as well as Snivy.

Blue_Flash4

"Oh, hey! I was training my Pokemon." Nick replied. Cooper and Aby followed Milo to where Nick was and Aby just waved at Nick. While Cooper just said, "Why didn't you tell us where you went?" And Nick replied saying, "Didn't want to bother anyone."

"Anyways, Ralph told me he's going to make lunch for us." Said Milo "Want to join? You know we could have lunch here at HQ even if the others gone off." Lucario and Snivy nodded their heads in agreement.

Blue_Flash4

"Sure," Nick said, he returned Blastoise into it's Pokeball and gestured for Poliwrath to follow him. As Nick, Cooper, and Aby walked off to the entrance of the HQ. Nick's Poliwrath waved at Lucario and Snivy before following Nick and the others.

Lucario and Snivy waved back at Nick's Poliwrath as they both followed Milo to the bench table. "So what's on the menu?" Asked Milo towards Ralph. "Here's what I'm making for today." Said Ralph. "Toast curry, Tropical curry, and Instant noodle curry." "ALRIGHT!" Said Milo happily. "Curry is on the menu!"

After some preparation, Ren's Drifblim, albeit a bit scared, was ready to go.

"Ok, Drifblim, hold still for a second..." Ren told the purple balloon. It gave an uncertain look to Ren.

"Driiiff..." it said warily, clearly afraid.

"Don't worry, it'll be alright..." Ren replied. His fingers pressed buttons and flipped levers on a peculiar looking contraption on Drifblim's underside. It flashed and whirred for a while before generating a quiet hum. Ren stood back for a while, marvelling at the Ghost type Pokemon as it expanded continuously, stopping at when Drifblim was about twice it's original size.

"Alright. Drifblim, you know what to do," Ren said, climbing on top of Drifblim, who was holding out long, purple appendages like a staircase to assist Ren.

"Driiif... bliiim!" it called, before sailing out the building. As they exited, Ren waved a goodbye to the rest of the group.

"Lunch can wait!" he shouted.

"Decidueye, I want you to go with Ren's Drifblim, stay with him until you find our two members. Okay?" Said Ralph to his Decicueye. Decidueye nods his head in agreement. "Okay. Go with Drifblim." Said Ralph. "Return to me when you found them. Here's your Team Beat cape, my trusted Pokemon." Ralph gave his Decidueye a Team Beat cape which increases his speed. "Now go." Said Ralph.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
As Dien was busy inside the restaurant his Pokémon where getting bored and decided to find something to do. With Lombre at the lead they headed into a bit of shrubbery nearby and Vulpix and Stufful chased each other while Barboach swam through a small pond. However small the pond was bigger than Lombre's dish and so barboach was happy. Lombre watched the young's play and occasionally glanced back to the restaurant to see if Dien was back yet. But he was not although Lombre did see a mysterious Drifblim and Decidueye flying above.

Decidueye looked at Dien in a suspicious way, then shook his hand as a good friend because he though that he must be a new recruit. Decidueye then asked where are Soran and Mankani, after he asked him if he was part of Team Beat.

After some time of Ren and Drifblim cruising through the air, they spotted Ralph's Decidueye, who was gliding with a Team Beat cape in a similar fashion.

"Hey, isn't that Ralph's Decidueye?" he asked Drifblim, who replied jovially, 'Drif, drif!"

When they finally landed near where Decidueye had, Drifblim let out some air until it was about the size of a child and made it's way to the restaurant with Ren. Surveying his surroundings, Ren saw Makani, Soran and another boy whom he had not met before. He went over to Decidueye and the others and waved hello.

"Hi Makani, Soran and..." he paused to look at the tattered boy, "who might you be?"

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
(OOC: Sorry I haven’t been active on this RP often, I have a lotta stuff going on irl)

Makani was confused at the appearance of the boy from before, but shrugged. Whatever. She ordered some water and a cheeseburger before leaning back her chair on two legs. Idly, Star flicked one of her tails, shoving the chair back into the position it was meant to be in. At that point, she noticed Ren had come in, and gave a small grin. “Wassup.”