• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
And the skies have shined on this day. For I have returned. Now to explain why I wasn't in the previous one and Why Edward kinda died in that one was because of my notifications breaking. I didn't get a single notification for the roleplay.
But besides that. You are here for a character. Here Ya Go.
Name: Edward Cotheran
Species: Human
Pokèhuman Species: Gallade
Appearance: Edward has blonde hair that is brushed to the left side. His eyes being a blue that matches the sea. He usually wears some of the more Fancy clothes but he can get loose sometimes with a Hoodie and Sneakers. But the one thing you will always see him with is his White Top Hat with a symbol for mega evolution. His height is 6'0 flat.
Pokèhuman Appearance: He has green hair and a light blue section in the middle of his hair. And his eyes turn red. His outfit turns into a green dress shirt with a red tie, A white vest over the dress shirt, White dress pants and dress shoes, and to top it all some arm blades to match the Gallade appearance.
Personality: Edward even though he is a rich kid, he doesn't act like your typical spoiled rich kid. He takes things in a calm manner and tries to help those in need. He is always willing to help even if he may get hurt. And (Just wanted to throw this in here) He has a billion dollar smile.
Pokèmon: Lancelot (His male Gallade), Roland (Male Bisharp),

I feel partly responsible for this slowdown, even if Floyd wouldn't have a major presence yet. Recently, my passion for roleplaying has gotten replaced with both other hobbies and what I have to do with school and such, but I'll be trying my best to get back into stuff like this.

It has also occurred to me that I've missed my three-month window to have a nice phone call with Mentiras and Floyd. Oh well.