• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The leader should decide in the RP itself (at least that is what I believe) and should come naturally. I say that Eli is the closest to a leader right now. He gives orders and most people follow them. I don't see many other people taking charge.

There's a problem with who control the police, and it's been the point of a lot of misunderstanding since they were mentioned, so can we just pick one or the other to control them instead of attempting to alternate between two completely different interpretations of what the police are like?

I mean, I'm fine with it, I can fit quips in either way, but it's really been slowing down the rp as stuff is constantly changed and revised at a snail's pace.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Yes, what you need to know about him is he's a strait human, a mastermind, second in command in all of team rocket, acts pleasant, and his name is Mentiras

Name: Alexis Mayhew
Human/ pokehuman: (what pokemon or N/A) Persian pokehuman
Pokemon team: (start with 3 or less[you can have none]): Blaze (Chimchar, Male), Bliss (Espurr, Female)
Appearance: Pale skin, pale tan hair, Persian ears, a red Persian’s gem on her forehead, red eyes, and has a Persian’s tail and retractable claws as well. She wears a blue short sleeve shirt with red sleeves, jeans, and black and white sneakers.

Name: Cindy Mayhew
Human/ pokehuman: (what pokemon or N/A) Poochyena pokehuman
Pokemon team: (start with 3 or less[you can have none]): Zap (Pikachu, Female)
Appearance: Cindy has gray hair, Poochyena ears and tail, red eyes with yellow sclera. Like her sister, she has pale skin. She wears a pale pink short sleeve shirt, light blue shorts, and red and white sneakers.

Name: Aisha Montgomery
Human/ pokehuman: (what pokemon or N/A) Human to start with, then a Lucario Pokehuman
Pokemon team: (start with 3 or less[you can have none]): Sirius (Houndour, Male) and Hover (Yanma, Female)
Appearance: As a human- She has dark brown hair cut in a bob, brown eyes, and light brown skin.
As a Pokehuman - Aisha has the ears, tail, and arm spikes of a Lucario. The spikes are in the same location as a Lucario’s and are smaller to suit her arm size better. Her hair is black, her eyes are red, and her skin color remains the same.
Clothing: She wears a gray tank top, a black skirt with built in shorts, black fingerless gloves, and blue and black sneakers. She may add clothing onto this to hide her Pokehuman characteristics.

1st spoiler.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I need to get a permission for that so i will ask.

Can i do another post with roger? It wont involve the heroes, just a post with a little conversation with him and a grunt (the same one who gave him the syringe earlier). The conversation with them would be in laboratory where they talked last time, so Mentiras and Raven might encounter them if i get the permission.

Last edited: