• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Those who followed if i remember correctly are Eli with her pokemon, Echo and Keiko (they kinda forced to), Aliie with her pokemons (except absol that stayed), Fluff with his pokemons (except misdreavus that stayed), Taillow, Sunny with her pokemons, Reuben with his pokemons and Charlie with his pokemons

While those who stayed are Jolty, Fluff's Misdreavus, Allie's Absol, Stephen and his pokemons, the ditto pokehuman (sorry for forgetting her name) with her pokemon and Aisha with her pokemons.

Emily, Paris and Oliver are somewhere in the forest i think and Felix is on the way to the station.

Did i missed someone? Or mistaken in any sort?

Last edited:
Sorry for not being on yesterday, I had church, then I went to the library, then I went grocery shopping with my dad (who took me to the library), then I really wanted to watch TV because I don't really do that on the weekdays, Then I wanted to play ESO (Because I really like ESO. It's an amazing MMORPG). So I kinda had a busy day yesterday, but I put my post in for everyone's enjoyment.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
May I have permission to have the policeman be an undercover Rocket Admin? It'll make sense if you read their bio below.

Name: Cross Canban
Trainer Title: Rocket Admin
Pokehuman half: Zoroark
Pokemon team: Mimikyu (Ability: Disguise), Tasreena(Ability: Queenly Majesty), Luxray (Ability: Intimidate)
Appearance: Cross has grey skin. His long, black-and-red, wild hair is tied back in a ponytail by blue beads. He wears bloodred gloves and shoes and has light blue eyes. He can, however, change his appearance thanks to his
Ability: Illusion
Pokehuman Trait: Can create illusions targeting up to ten at a time. He can also cast illusions over an already existing location for everybody to see.
Personality: Cross likes to toy with his opponents before defeating them or even do both at the same time. He torments people who attack him directly with illusions and is a great undercover spy for Team Rocket. As of posting, he has caught Echo and Keiko in Timer Hybridballs.

So I missed quite a bit (was spending time with my boyfriend and his family over the weekend because he's only here once a month). And I forgot to add Feray and Zwirra to the docs. Whoops XD I'll just say Feray turned into a large object after returning Zwirra. Of course, the police may not actually take anyone in for questioning because if Feray pulls out her ID and tells them that they are with her, they'll let everyone go because of her ties with the International Police.

Magic Sparkle

I think i will now do a post with Taillow, Fluff and Voodoo.
When @Jekis would return and after i will be out of the no comment zone i will continue with Jolty and Mystic

Magic Sparkle

Not everyone, Jolty and Mystic stayed to see if Stephen is alright after he fell from the roof. Aliie send her absol to stay as well.

You should read what you missed (aspecially mine, EeviumZ and Peroxide01 because they have a connection to your character)

Yep I was right. Reread it for yourself:
Cross found three of the pokehumans asking - and interrogating - him about the pokehumans he had just caught. "I'm sorry, you can't take all the pokehumans in the station into your 'custody,'" he said, lifting his illusion as his voice became lighter and less gruff. Cross's hair morphed into a long, wild, ponytail and turned black with streaks of red. His skin turned grey, and his eyes turned ice-blue. "because I'd prefer to stay -ah- free. I'll battle you if you'd like, with Pokemon or with each other. Oh, and about your friends," he smiled with sharp teeth "I can use my illusion power on them. I've driven a man insane using them, and I'll do it again." Cross laughed a vile laugh as he let Echo and Keiko out.

Keiko found his friends after being released from the Hybridball and cried "Felix? Feray? Allie? Acho?" He turned around and saw a horrible looking pokehuman whose features made those of Echo's look normal. Echo looked just as surprised and scared at Cross. The Zoroark-human used Taunt on the other pokehumans, and used an illusion to shape the police station into a coliseum. Since he was targeting the small station, the illusion was easy to use and even became tangible. "You want to take me down, right? So let's dance. Mimikyu, Tsareena, out!"
And I thought he wasn't supposed to be here. Sorry if it sound like I'm taking charge, but I HATE it when people break rules specifically stated. and no the encouter was declined here is that post
No, I have a plan for this encounter with the police now, the character is accepted, just do not us it
So yeah!