• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's safe to say to count it, as we dont know if they will delete the posts altogether or just change it.

So Keiko and Echo havent been caught by the Timer Hybrid Balls, is this correct? I'm assuming so since the Timer Hybrid Balls probably were held by the Team Rocket Grunts disguised as the police.

Normally, police wouldnt catch anything when it goes out of hand. They will try to subdue it with anything that causes them to sleep, freeze, or paralyze like Hypnosis or Sleep Powder or Ice Beam or even Stun Spore and then take them into custody after cuffing them. Wild Pokemon dont generally get caught, but the police force will warn the town about the possible danger of that certain Pokemon and to avoid any encounters with them until law enforcement has dealt with it. If its something small like a Pikachu or a Squirtle causing a mess, they will let other people catch them and remove them from the area. Otherwise, they'll get them in a cage and release them in their habitat.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Maybe the idea i suggest quite a long time ago could work in the meet and greet.

The idea was that the heroes (including the pokemons) will split into a few groups, maybe because of a plan or from unknown force that will split them into smaller groups.

It can help the others know more about the personality or the backstory of the others in the small group, and it would be less messy than doing that in a full group.

Well, my characters are heading onto Route 7 to get to Lumiose City in hopes of finding a means of escape if nothing stops them. (Though they are alone so I mean...)

EVIL PLAN Wait! What's going to happen? (Now I'm scared.) If this means that we will split into groups depending on if we like normal humans or not, Sunny is going pro-human due to becoming a hero, and Jack being there. And she only likes to pick fights, not hate a whole species.