• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, I have bitten off more than I can chew and I kind of lost the story in this RP. I will drop out here, but I will make a post regarding what will happen to Feray and Zwirra concerning the cops. I was wondering if it was alright to have Feray taken in for questioning, and she will then be transported to the International Police Station and have herself be the guinea pig in terms of going through experiments to help find the cure. As for the extra Hybrid Ball she has, as well as the syringes and notes she procured from her journey, they will be thoroughly investigated by the International Police once the local police station in Cyllage City looks through and okays it and has her transport them to her HQ.

I will make my last post regarding Feray, but I was wondering if I can control the cops for a bit (don't worry, I've watched way too much Forensic Files and crime investigation documentaries to know what happens in an investigation room).

Yes, that would be lovely. :) Thank you. Regarding Feray's current condition, she will be transported by her superior, who will be notified after all investigations of Feray's testimony and items have been done and the cops will send in their investigative notes and reports on the subject for the International Police to have a bit of an easier time investigating.

Eh, yea. It is still considered mini-modding and anyone that has a sense of websites like this would have rules in place for stuff like that. They need to be responsible with their time here and read the rules before doing anything stupid. If they can't seem to find the rules and behave, then they might as well not be here on this site. Yea, sounds harsh, but that's the truth with stuff like this.

Okay, so hopefully it was okay to control one officer to help get things moving a bit easier for myself. I will allow you, Eli, to control the detective in this matter (assuming the detective is in the office). If the detective is not in the office and is busy with doing an interrogation on Keiko and Echo, I will change my post accordingly. Will it be alright if I go through the investigation and interrogation as me being the cops in this sense?

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
I-abh-guh... Do you want my characters to just stay imprisoned? I'm really confused... I can't really make any posts if they're just lying dormant, that's just the default, non-post, setting for my characters. Any time I haven't posted in a while, just assume my characters are just watching the action or are sitting in a spot.

Oh, and I won't be on tomorrow. Sorry!

Apologies for taking a bit long on this, had to deal with a power outage and other tornado-related issues (both me and my house have not been affected, luckily). I should be getting something out in the next hour or tomorrow, but if you wanna post before me just know that what I have planned for the next part doesn't involve Dmitri saying anything.

Eli: Highest Ambiguity Award
Jolty: Runner Up for Ambiguity Award, Loli Award
Stephen: Self Deprecating Coward Award
Reuben: 50' Tail Award
Cindy: Best youngling Award
Alexis: Most likely to claw award
Aisha: Hole puncher award
Keiko: Most likely to spontaneously combust award
Echo: Worst Ability Award
Fluff: Senior Citizen Award

Anyone else want to contribute to the joke prize? Don't just contribute to your character, contribute to as much as you can!

Last edited: