• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poke-Kingdom

June had dozed off, but was woken up by a loud clanging noise. Nearly jumping out of skin, she grabbed her staff for support. Her eyes gazed around for the source of the sound. The source was a Umbreon, who had a wallet that looked like he-wait, that WAS her wallet! And her flask, and her everything that wasn't in her hands! Flabbergasted and enraged, she shrieked out "Y-You! Give those back or you become roasted!"

"I have to get on with my duties. Go look for your brother okay?" Flarey nuzzled her and walked into her study. "And if you find Lilac, tell her to come here."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok Mama!" Dove said as she wandered around looking for Dusk, then she found him stealing stuff. "Again?" she asked him putting on a sweet angelic voice even though she was about to commi serious mischeif.

Lilac walked up behind Dove, placing one hand on her shoulder. "Mother said you wanted me?" She asked in a calm, soothing voice. Her light green eyes softened for the young eevee.

Flarey started reading over the needs of her kingdom and sighting off some of the bills and requests. She growled at another marriage proposal for her daughters' hands in marriage. She didn't want her children to be forced into marriage. She set the paper in the trash pile.

Marlis floated into the castle, gently putting down some awakenings from the nearby Pick-Me-Up cafe. She had adjusted her necklace first, then put the awakening down. Marlis observed the empty chair. She predicted the queen was dressing. Marlis floated into her lab and continued the research. She mixed two antidotes. Marlis tested it. No luck. She mixed up very many potions until she noticed one thing. Marlis went out to get her awakening, and the queen wasn't there. She was wondering. Looking for something? Eating dinner? Marlis went on anyways. It was way too early for dinner. She kept thinking about the queen's whereabouts.

(this was before leaving the park)

Marlis noticed the queen walking in, holding a strange hood, plus she wasn't near the door. It was strange. Marlis got her book from the library. Why are Royal Pokemon not Allowed to be Outside? This was the book she was looking for. Being the quiet and mysterious young adult she was, she took it. Yet she didn't notice the absence of the librarian. She got to her reading area in her lab ( the lab is also her bedroom ) and read the book, deeply looking into it.

Venn floated by the entrance of the castle, the spear she had materialized in her ghostly stub-of-a-hand. Her eyes were narrowed, as to get a better look of objects and Pokémon that were farther away from her spot. Every once in a while, she'd materialize a dummy, made of wood, and hit it until it shattered. A spooky smile crossed her lips as she mentally calculated how strong she had gotten since she became a knight for the royal family. She began to pace back and fourth in front of the closed gate, the absence of any action really getting to her head.

Marlis had read through the book that had tan pages of the beach. She had gotten out of her purple-gray room to get some air and put the tan-as-beach book away. She knew that this book helped her understand why royalty never left their sunshine-spilled kingdom more clearly. She noticed an adult, unevolved. Marlis studied the adult. It was a shuppet that didn't evolve yet. Marlis wanted to go over there and ask the Shuppet why, but stopped in the process. Images flashed in her head. Raised too shy. Not fit for a seer. Over-shadowed. Blob of purple who stayed in the dark. She didn't mind she was a wall-flower. Marlis just enjoyed being mysterious as the main hall's colors. She went to deposit her book and floated over by the gate, just by the Shuppet, to open it and closed it back. Marlis went into the breeze of the windy villagers, all of which were juveniles. She stay afloat just near a bench and watched.

"I cold teach you how to dance like me, if you would like." She exclaimed, hugging her little sister. "Or I could do your fur, see you some new dolls, anything for you!" She loved her little sister, it was nice to have someone to play with.

"Can I dance like you?" Dove asked Lilac, she worshiped her big sister in many ways and enjoyed having someone to play with. Cause the village kids are mean. she noted in her head.

"Okay! So, first you must stand on your tiptoes." Lilac extended her legs, curling her arms into a graceful position. "Just ask me if you need help getting into your pose."

Flarey heard the noise and smiled to herself, before frowning. She wished her son would join in and spend time with them, but he distanced himself from them. Sighing, she continued her work. "Gha another marriage proposal?! They're children for crying out loud." She huffed.

"Now, slowly move forwards, and leap forwards." Lilac advanced it a tiny bit, twirling as she leapt into the air. She struck the landing, spinning down like a top as she landed in a graceful split. "You don't have to do it that advanced."

"That was amazing for your first time!" She smiled, grasping her sister in a hug. "I'm so proud of you! If you keep training, you will be as good as me!"

Marlis slowly floated to the gate switch, opening it and quickly closing the bright iron gate. She watched as the princesses were dancing. "How cute..." She muttered quietly. Marlis knew that the younger one, Dove, was getting inspiration from the older one, Lilac. She also noticed the Queen still going over the tan marriage proposals. The pokemon who made the tan papers are so impatient! Marlis could rant all day about how they wanted to have marriage proposal for younger pokemon. Marlis creeped closer to the pokemon dancing. Such elegance was in those dance moves. Marlis got out her Camera and quickly snapped a photo. Click!

"Of course!" She exclaimed, taking Dove's paw. She raced with her sister into the courtyard. The sun shone brightly, warming Lilac. The flowers of her namesake grew in the garden, flourishing in the sunlight. "What game would you like to play?"

A growl emitted from June's maw. The thief wasn't moving or reacting, never drawing a weapon or running. It was odd, but she finally was ready to strike. "You had your chance!" June lunged at the kleptomaniacal Umbreon, her staff flaming at the end.

Lilac rushed over to Dove, helping her up. "Are you okay?" She asked, beginning to wipe the mud off of her fur with her psycic powers.

Sage gazed out across the Lilac garden at the two young nobility. Being one of a lowly maid she had never come in contact with them despite their multiple encounters. Being a Leafeon she loved the outdoors and flowers, so her assignment for the day was to be a caretaker of the gardens. At times she wished she was able to run freely across the plains again- but that was far too long ago. She was grown up now- at least as grown up to the point where she works independently in the castle. Her family was off somewhere in some village- having left her due to expenses. Her work here helped pay for them, so her work wasn't in vain. She winced as the young royalty fell, but she kept her silence. Sage wasn't allowed to communitcate with the royals anyway.

Marlis noticed the Braixen tackling the Umbreon. From her rotten knowledge, Marlis has only communicated with Prince Umbreon once, in a very shady room. Black and purple were splattered everywhere. Back to the tackle, she was going to say something, but timidly backed away. Marlis almost yelled for the elegant queen, but she probably was going to come now.. any moment..

with one last wave of psychic energy, she washed the last of the mud off of Dove. "Would you like to play something else?" She asked, hoping that Dove wasnt hurt.

Flarey finished her work, wanting to burn most of it, and stood up. She stretched, and her back popped. "Ow..." she sighed and shook out her fur. "I swear I'm getting old." She laughed to herself and walked to the window. She looked out of it, and into the. As she looked into the blue void, she let out a wistful sigh. "So much has changed since I was a child." She mused to herself.

Dusk narrowly dodged and snickered making off with the wallet. Dusk was as cunning as he was stealthy, and snuck into the garden, hoping he had lost the Delphox. He saw the Gardener, but didn't dare say anything to her, in case June was nearby. He didn't always steal from June. He Actaully respected her a lot. He had to pay for the item he wanted in Silver pieces instead of gold since the seller didn't have change. He repay her back. Mostly. He was a little socially awkward becuase he had grew up alone until Lilac came around, and they had been friends, and still were. But Lilac wasn't like his other sister Dove, who purposely used their mother for petty tasks, often times tiring her out when she had other important matters.

Marlis looked at the Umbreon run off. She knew it was right to let it go. Marlis had no interests in battling anyways. She watched as a dark flask sped by with brown splattered around the lower paws. There was also a red/orange/yellow flask run by, too. Obviously angered and astonished. Marlis shadow-sneaked her way to look at what was happening in the mix of sunshine and dusk.

Sage continued to work with the Lilacs by hauling water buckets to every patch. She didn't mind the work, plus it was very soothing to know that she was sustaining life. With a small leaf blade she snipped off a few extra leaves and unhealthy weight on the flowers. Suddenly she sensed a presence nearby and went rigid. Sage absolutely hated it when people world would sneak up on her during her work, but at this moment she didn't feel overly concerned. She looked carefully around and noticed the presence she sensed. 'Oh, it's just the prince.' Sage thought as she quickly glanced at the Umbreon and then returned to watering the flowers.