• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poke-Kingdom

June growled again as she picked herself up. He was gone and she couldn't leave her post. Great, there went her money. Her eyelids grew heavy, and like a predator hunting his prey, knocked her out.

Last edited:
Dusk watched her Collaspe and he dragged her body back into her post. He replaced the silver pieces with Gold pieces which were worth way more. He then looked back at the Leafeon, nodded in aknoledment, and then dissapeared into the twilight.

Marlis shadow-sneaked away. They all say 'nothing to do here' after deciding to leave a boring thing. She floated away and into her lab, mixing a multitude of antidotes, awakenings, ice heals, burn heals and a lum berry. She had finally created something! Her prototype to heal a sick pokemon! She was so excited she wanted to tell.. Who? Maybe the queen. Why not?

Marlis then went to sleep. She decided to trash the idea about telling the Queen until tomorrow. She quietly lay on her grey bed and finally fell into a dark void of sleep.

"Sure!" She took out a ball, running a small distance away from Dove. She tossed the ball lifpghtly. It flew out of her hand, speeding towards Dove.

Dusk watched the sun go down. He had bought the item. A small brass object, a key. He was in the Hall way that lead to the Servants Quarters...

Flarey walked out and saw Dusk. "Dusk darling," she called and walked towards him. "Why are you going the the servants quarters?" She asked her only son. "Do you need something?"

Marlis woke up. The color of her dark, shady, poisonous room was flashing in her eyes. "Another day of staying away.." She sang. Marlis had made up that poem because of how shy she was. She creeped out her door and slowly got her camera. After that, she had no idea what to do. The bright colors of the main hall blinded her for a moment. It was just the difference of her room and the main hall that blinded Marlis a tiny second. It gave her one idea, though. She didn't share it in her mind.

June once again woke up in a start. The moon was just rising, the bandits would be here soon, and not just the little umbreon thief. These were experts on a quest to raid, but not on her watch! A weight had settled in on her tail, the location of her belongings. She pulled out her wallet...? Why would the thief put her wallet back? Not only that, but her silver pieces had been rellaced with gold pieces! Blessing in disguise. If she spotted that Umbreon again, she'd thank him...or her, whatever gender they were. She didn't catch their face. And she would not thank them if they were stealing again. Maybe a warning and a stern talking to would be better there.

As nighttime rolled around and everyone filed inside, Venn kept to her post in front of the closed gate. She paced back and fourth, back and fourth, twirling her spear like a baton. As a Ghost-type, she couldn't help but feel full of energy at this time of night.
{Did I miss a raid? D:}

Marlis noticed the bright shine of moonlight right into her ghostly, pink eyes. She suspected that she was stronger in the moonlight, but yet she was not a fighter. She got her idea in mind and snapped a photo of the moon. The moon a silvery-grey effect on the camera's reflection of the sight. She then took a picture of another side. The other side was a more darker silver and somewhat of a white. She tried to connect the two. One side of the moon was darker, but had a lighter grey. One had a darker grey, but silver effect. Marlis' hypothesis was that somehow, the moon is reflected by some type of dark force that has effect on photography. In no way does this make the moon evil, but just a different color from a camera at different angles.

"Yes mother... I'm looking for the gardener... I was hoping to ask her to help me with the Sun Room upstairs since its full of flowers and such." He said gently. He had other plans as well. He didn't even know they had a gardener until today, and cringed at his lack of attention. He wasn't like his youngest Sibling Dove, who pranced about, being nice to the Servants so she could get her way. Dusk was the first one to Actaully suggest the idea of The Servants getting a wage, so they wouldn't be considered slaves, which were banned in the region.

Sage released a tired sigh as she finally watered the last patch of flowers as the sun was almost completely swallowed by the horizon. The Leafeon used Sythesis and with the last of the light she healed her aching muscles and many thorn scratches. With a satisfied nod she padded back towards her quarters. She wondered when her next pay would be- it's not like she kept any of it but the feeling of getting a reward for her hard work. The money she earned went towards her parents in some kind of agreement that Sage was never part of until she was left at the castle. As she walked back down the servant's quarters she froze. The queen and prince were both there- in the servants quarter. Her reflexes screamed to back up and allow the royals their privacy, but she couldn't move. Sage was honestly wondering why the royals were in such a place, and she had a sinking feeling she wouldn't be welcome into the conversation.

Dusks ears perked up slightly as he heard approaching Pawsteps...

"Oh Hello! We just speaking about you. I'm sorry I don't we've met before. Come with me." He said waving to his Mother, before heading off towards the second floor staircase.

Marlis was tired, even for a ghost Pokemon. She was empty. Nothing to do, no-one to talk to. All she was was a wall-flower. Anti-social. Yeah, that was the word, Anti-social. She admitted it. The moon was shinier than before. Just like the Queen's younger daughter Marlis though. She could only wait time out. Until someone actually interacted with her.

Sage was stunned. The prince just asked for her to follow him. Like- royalty. Noticed her. A small gardener. "Y-yes sir." She mumbled, still in shock, but somehow her paws managed to move themselves to follow the prince. Sage ducked her head in respect as she passed the queen and kept her eyes down as she traveled up the stairs after Dusk.

"Alright," Flarey hid her disappointment. She had wanted to talk to him a bit more, but she understood he needed his space. "Goodbye then, be careful please." She smiled and turned around.

((Nope! No raid yet.))
The empty town was quite eerie. The chirping of night insects rang in her ears: an unwelcome, stupid noise. However, the calamity of the cheeping kept her up. So when the chirping suddenly stopped, as if they were terrified of some external force, June was at the mercy of her insomnia. The drowsy, creeping feeling came up on her...until the bugs chirping continued, scaring the feeling off her. Odd, they just stopped and yet began again. Maybe some feral Noivern scared them off...wait, feral Noivern? That could cause some trouble if allowed to romp wildly. She investigated around a bush of chirping bugs, trying to look for anything suspicious, while something crept up behind her...

Marlis sighed. She phased through a wall to watch that same Braixen. She was more than bored, and tired. Nothing to do.. Nothing to do. What would it be like if she tried to interact with the orange/sunshine Braixen? Would she attack? Marlis hovered closer, trying to get some confidence, but stopped hovering mid-way. Too shy. She quickly creeped closer. trying to say something, but nothing came out. She briskly hesitated.

"Are you new around here. I know most of the Serv- Workers, around here." He said warmly, catching himself. He'd prefer democracy over monarchy, but he wasn't in power.

"I was wondering if you'd want to help me with one of my more, exotic , projects. Taking care of... This." He said opening a door to a room, where many plants grew, and the sweet smell of flowers filled the air.

"I try to take care of it myself.. But I often don't have the time. You'd be given certain privileges, such as sick days, extra pay, etc." he said warmly. He had quite a few "Special Workers" doing important jobs around the castle, and was constantly trying to add more.

Marlis was still shocked. Her dress was whistling in the cold breeze of summer moonlight. The Braixen was not moving. She was just trying to interact very quietly..

Finding nothing of interest in the bushes, June turned around, and was greeted by a Mismagius, surprising her. Jumping back in surprise, she mustered enough in herself to spit out some words. "Uh, um, sorry. You spooked me. How long have you been there for? Citizens shouldn't be out at night, there are a apparent group of bandits about..."

Marlis was thinking up something to say. "Um.. I've been here for a few minutes. I've never heard about any bandits but.. I've been out here for quite a few times on this strong night," Marlis stuttered. "Sorry I scared you, it's just my ghost typing.."

Sage continued to follow Dusk, silently. She listened to what he was saying, and her eyes grew wide as he showed her a small garden. It was marvelous in nature- with exotic plants blossoming everywhere and the scent of fresh flowers filled the air. "Oh, Yes. I can most definitely aid you in caring for this garden." She said excitedly. This project seemed much more fun then hauling buckets of water around all day. Sage's heart dropped however once she forgot her manners. "I-if that's what you want. I could take over complete care if you need me too." She said as she realized that he said 'help' rather than 'take care of'.

"No it's alright. I like to tend to the plants as well. It reminds me that I'm not powerless. Becuase if you hadn't noticed, That Dove most likely, maybe Lilac, is going to inherit the throne before me. Since born I'd be the new Princess/Queens Assistant." He said with a Venemous tone, which quickly faded.

"Thank you, for doing this. Most people are to afraid to talk to me... I don't know why." He said looking at he the ground. Floating candles floated among the mossy pillars, and the glass walls and skylights.

"I've got unused rooms up here if you'd like to take one as your own, free of charge." He was surprised at how quiet she was, most of the the other workers were glad to chat.

"Oh, don't worry about scaring me. A Joltik could've crept up behind me and got the same result." She let out a half-hearted laugh. "So, have you seen anything suspicious? Bugs stopped chirping for a minute, and I thought it might've been a feral...any ideas to why that was?"

Dove woke up and went outside to see Dusk and Sage talking, Dove didn't know that her brother hated her, but he did (see the reson in the discussion) "Hi guys, nice morning isn't it?" Dove asked them.

Daytime already? Venn wondered, watching the sun rise slowly higher and higher into the sky. She had kept to her post all night, and by now she was fairly tired. Deciding to stay here until told otherwise, Venn continued to pace in front of the still-closed gate, the occasional yawn escaping her lips. She had stopped her spear-twirling.

Sage nodded her head, unaware as to how to handle this situation. A member of the royal family was adressing her as more of a comrade rather than a servant and that fact alone made the poor Leafeon's head spin. She was about to respond that she would be delighted to help out and use one of the extra rooms when the princess approached.

"Hi guys. Nice morning isn't it?" Dove said.

Sage dropped her head in respect and greetings. "Yes ma'am, it is quite a lovely morning." The Leafeon said quietly. She turned back to Dusk. "I'll begin to care for these." Her head bobbed towards the flowers and she excused herself. Padding away she still couldn't believe that two members of the Royal family addressed her. Two. That was a major accomplishment for the Leafeon. It was still unclear as to how she would adress them in turn however. Majesty? Sir/ Ma'am? Highness? Sage wasn't sure, but she hopes to figure it out fast if she were to be encountering them more often.

"You really don't need to call me ma'am, I'm only 5, anyway I prefer to view servants as friends instead of slaves, even if my big brother says against it." Dove said, she hoped that Sage wasn't afraid of her or anything! Her brother might have influenced Sage in the wrong way.

"Sage... We'll finish this conversation later..." He said smiling before turning back to his sister. "Stop meddling. You little brat. Or I'll get Mother involved." He snapped. He was sick and tired of "Doves so perfect! Oh, look at how cute she is! Aww your so adorable!" Daily. "Now leave. I've got matters that do not require your presence." He said briskly pushing her towards the door.

"What did I ever do to you?" Dove shouted, a tear rolling down her cheek, why couldn't her brother like her? "Exscuse me, I'll see ya around, kay Sage?" she said as she dashed off into the palace and to her room.

"err Suspicious? No. S-sorry! It might have been the sight of the moonlight," Marlis sputtered. "It is pretty strong tonight..?" The night wind gave out the complete silence of the gloomy vast forest in sight.

Dove laid on her bed with a tear in her eye, she hugged her unicon stuffed animal and sat down. Why would Dusk be so mean? She had never done anything to him, maybe she should tell someone....

Serene wandered the castle, sighing. She wished that she had friends besides her siblings. They were nice, but it would be fun to have some friends her age. She noticed Dusk walking through the castle. She walked up yo thim. "Good morning!" She exclaimed, giving a small wave.