• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poke-Kingdom

"How has your day been so far?" She asked. She knew her brother wasn't exactly... Friends... With Dove. She could understand why, Dove could sometimes be a bit too naive and would use the position of the "youngest sibling" to her advantage.

"It was going great until she came along. I was getting to know our gardener before she interrupted me, introduced herself, and broke the conversation." He said kneading the carpet that laid in the hall way.,He was litterally trying to think of ways he could get back at her... And one popped into his head...

"That's too bad. Maybe you should try to get to the gardener after Dove's bedtime?" Lilac suggested. She usually tried to play the nuteral route between her siblings, not taking a side.

"Yeah... That'd work. Thank you..." He said feeling slightly ashamed. He shook it off. She deserved it. She had tormented him daily. Dove would be ignored and shunned like he was.

Marlis was waiting. Quietly in the still silence of the bright sunshine. Sun-orange and yellow glimmer splattered on the bristling leaves. "Well, um, June, right? I'll be in the lab.. So, uh. Tell me when there's a bandit if the Queen is, um, gone," Marlis stuttered. "So, uh, bye..?" Marlis had really never communicated before, except Queen Flareon and Dusk. She was wondering why she was never able to talk. Ghost typing? No.. That's preposterous. Marlis sighed and got to enter the 2nd floor.

Last edited:
"Oh, well, bye." June turned her drowsy, heavy eyes towards the sunlight. It was almost blinding, which made her almost awake. But her shift was done. She rubbed her face in a futile way to stay awake. This worked...for four minutes. Thankfully, a piercing migraine crept up on her. It was painful, yet almost salivating, as now she wouldn't make a fool of herself in public. More than she already did. She went towards the bungalow she called a house. There she could put her main weapon away, and act like a citizen for awhile. After all, it was a couple of hours till her next shift.