• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PKMN Mystery Dungeon: The Crimson Knights

"I guess that concludes the questions. I would recommend looking at the bulletin board for the very easy missions. Missions rank from very easy to Extremely hard. You occasionally get the ones that are ranked Danger and are for only platinum ranks, but we haven't had one in a few months. Good luck everyone," Ulla said to the group, she then turned to Minun and Blake. "The Guildmaster wants to see you both in his office right now. Follow me," Ulla said to Minun and Blake before entering the Guildmaster's office. Blake widened his eyes as he was rather surprised by this sudden summon. He looked over at Minun an intrigued look before following Ulla in the Guildmaster's office.

As the group got disbanded, Ichiro pondered for a moment as he decided what he should do next. "I guess the sensible thing would be just take up a mission. Ichiro pondered as he decided his next move. His attention was averted as someone approached him. He turned to see a female Popplio. He thought something was a bit off with the way she approached him in a way that covered her face. "Hey...why are you covering your face? it feels like your threaten to mug me or something," Ichiro chuckled. He glanced over at the bulletin board and back to the Popplio. "You want to look at the bulletin board with me? Oh, almost forgot, my name's Ichiro," Ichiro said to the Popplio. "I'm sure if we pick a mission easy enough we won't need a member to tutor us through it," Ichiro added.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Hmmm... now what?" She started to walk back to the common room, and plopped herself on the couch. The new environment kind of made her nervous, so she just wanted to get used to the HQ. She took a small berry out of her makeshift bag and ate it. "How did I manage to trap myself in this?"

Last edited:
((OOC: Poor Theo, everyone thinks he’s a Spheal, probably ‘cause of your avatar, PudgySpheal. Theo is a Tyrunt, correct?))

Midna let her gaze shift from Lux to the other recruits to avoid an obvious association with the self proclaimed mercenary, but her thoughts lingered on his words nonetheless. …if you want something done, it will be done…Hm. The typical offer from one of his profession, reliant on patrons who valued their anonymity over the coins in their wallet. Midna glanced over his scruffy fur again, considering his offer more than he knew. It wouldn’t hurt to have another set of ears listening out for any rumours of her lost Iga clan…

Her attention back on Ulla’s drawling tour, Midna licked her lips, removing the remnants of the tin brew can from her maw before tasting the air. It wasn’t what you’d call common knowledge, but mawiles had no sense of smell, at least not in the same way most mammals did. Instead sensory glands on the tongue could pick up microscopic scent particles on the air, much the same as reptiles, and they were especially sensitive to the presence of their favorite food; precious metals. As they passed through the halls of the guild, Midna kept her jaws parted just enough to ‘taste’ the rooms for any valuables.

She was disappointed. The few lost coins between couch cushions notwithstanding, their area seemed devoid of any monetary value. Perhaps the quarters beyond held more promise, but with that Dartix keeping her vigil on the group, she could hardly investigate without arousing suspicion. Much to her surprise, Ulla, the one obstacle to her goal, disappeared into the back offices, the pair of experinced recruits commanded to follow.

Midna blinked in momentary incredulity, before shaking her head again. …the security here is atrocious, she thought, taking measured steps toward the bulletin board hanging nearby. Feigning an eager interest in the details of some of the mission requests, she considered her options.

As her action was pointed out, Saiorse immediately removed her flipper from her face, smiling at the other, pleased he hadn't been agressive as she feared some would be. "Hahaha... sorry," laughed the sea lion Pokémon, amused by the humour of the other. She noticed him glance toward the bulletin board, and was immediately interested; it was a pleasant surprise to her as he suggested they go and look at the other. "I would be happy to. You're right, they'll probably let us do something easy enough." Saiorse murmured, ready to follow the Chimchar over to the bulletin board. "Oh, um... I'm Saiorse, by the way."

Last edited:
The Minun gulped after taking notice of the sudden summon, as he decided to comply with the Dartrix’s orders. He made his way into the office with the Tyrogue while his body quivered. The electric mouse resisted the urge to cast a spell with his wand, while keeping a rather shaky, tight grip on the wooden rod.

He kept his noticeably anxious look towards the Dartrix while wondering what the Guild Master’s call could be about. He patiently waited behind Ulla while fidgeting with his wand every now and then.

“Please don’t tell me I seriously need to go with someone or something like that,” The Minun thought before his tail quaked.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Stop just sitting around, you're in a guild now, go do something." With a sigh, Frond got up and started to walk towards the bulletin board. She didn't have a partner or a team, or any experience at all, but she figured she could find someone with any sort of experience. She stood in front of the bulletin board, pondering which one looked easier. "Oof. I should probably pair up or something before I take a mission on..."

The Guildmaster's room is made up of walls of shelves. You can't see the walls really. The walls beside you as you come in are covered with every inch with books. Showing of the wealth of knowledge that the Guildmaster has at his disposal. The back wall is covered with a huge collection of the grandest, oldest and exclusive alcoholic drinks. He's got whiskey, rum, and the list can go on for a long while. But the collection seems to be rather admirable. The Guildmaster sat in a chair behind a grand expensive looking desk that as a small pile of paperwork, but had a load of junk on the desk and some random items on it as well. Blake immediately scanned the room, since this was the first time that he was ever inside the Guildmaster's office. He stood up straight, stuck his chest out and put his hands behind him.

The Guildmaster had a FULL bottle of rum on his desk in front of him that still had yet to be opened. "Does that full bottle of alcohol, show this is a rather serious meeting?" Blake pondered. Llubemir was reading a book for a moment as Blake stood a few feet in front of his desk. He closed the book and his eyes glowed blue as he placed the book back on the shelf neatly using his psychic powers without moving. "Oh, so that's how he can reach stuff that high up," Blake thought. Llubemir leaned forward and resting his elbows. He looked up at the two Pokemon, before closing his eyes for a moment. "I can't tell if he has a lot on his mind or is still piss drunk," Blake thought.

"Guildmaster you summoned us. What could we help you with?" Blake asked. Llubemir looked directly into Blake's eyes and then Minun's eyes. "Blake and ???, I summoned both of you to my office to discuss something with the two of you. However, whatever we discuss. DOES NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM!" Llubemir demanded whilst keeping a rather serious face. "Y-yes sir," Blake responded but was more shocked by the fact he seemed rather sober at this moment, despite a few minutes ago, a whole group of Pokemon just witnessed him blackout drunk.

"Okay, well you two are well respected and trusted members of this guild. Which is why I'm entrusting you two with a side mission alongside your main duties," Llubemir explained as he stood up and slowly walked around his desk and stood in front of the two Pokemon. He took a moment to look at the two Pokemon in the face to show that this seemed a more personal meeting rather a boss telling his workers to do something. "I can't give you the full details of the mission as Ulla and I are not 100% sure ourselves. I would like you to report to me any suspicious characters or behavior within the guild. It doesn't have to be anything big, it can be a small thing, but It would be a huge help if you could report it back to me if such a thing occurs. This would involve either involving yourselves within the social circles of the new recruits so you can see and be apart of everything first hand or you can simply be a watching eye that sees everything without being noticed," Llubemir seemed to direct the first choice to Blake and the second to the Minun. "Of course this is optional, but it is an important mission," Llubemir added as he walked back around his desk and sat back down on his chair. "So do you accept this mission?" Llubemir asked the two Pokemon. Blake was probably going to accept but he a slight bit of doubt so he glanced down to the Minun to his response first.

Ichiro acknowledged Saiorse's name as he walked over to the bulletin board. "I like your accent. It's cute. I sometimes get sick of the accent in Carjidal. I have to resist to not punch people with the really thick accents...Ignore I just said that," Ichiro waffled. As Ichiro scanned around the bulletin board, there wasn't really a "very easy" ranked missions to choose from. It's mainly outlaws and Pokemon being robbed whilst out of town. "Oh, there's one!" Ichiro exclaimed as he placed his finger on the piece of paper. "It says, I dropped my Teleportation Orb when I was in Chlorin Cave, just outside of town. I would go back and collect it but I had to leave town urgently so I'm unavailable. Please, can you return it to Kangaskhan's Storage and you will receive your reward there upon delivery, Sincerely Trevor the Rattata," Ichiro read out the paper to Saiorse. "Seems easy enough right? At least we don't have to hunt down an outlaw or anything too difficult. Chlorin Cave isn't dangerous anyway, it's a tourist spot on certain seasons, so it should be simply just finding the item," Ichiro described. "Let's go!" Ichiro said gesturing her to follow.

The stipends for the rookie mission requests were appalling, even without the added ‘Guild Tax’ tacked on. Midna had seen more loot from one night’s plundering than could be earned here in a month. And, hell, the coins currently in her bag totaled more than twice that amount. The earnings increased with the difficulty of the mission, but even so it was a meager living for those exploring outside of the top ranks.

The sudden arid stench of fire made her horn grimace, and Midna turned with a sidelong glance to watch the Chimchar recruit approaching the notice board. At once, the smell stirred up a flashback of another time, a ghostly memory of ash and smoke shadowing her eyes before she could crush it back into her subconscious. Her smile suddenly became fixed as she fought mentally against the scowl threatening to break through. If she was looking for information, this little fire-starter might be a good place to start

Noting the Chimchar’s interest in the rookie missions, a cunning plan came to mind. Midna reached deliberately across him to take a mission parchment, one he was likely to have already seen and dismissed due to its higher difficulty. Allowing the document time to innocently flutter in front of Inchiro's eyes, its B rating in bright blue, she gave a soft, courteous smile and a honeyed “Oh, oops. Pardon me.” Hoping to elicit a response, she waited, staring thoughtfully at the details of the mission to the ‘dangerous’ Dragon’s Den caverns.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Frond pratically read the whole board, but due to not knowing anything about missions and such, and not wanting to hunt for outlaws, there was not a mission that interested her. Her mind paced back and forth. "Ugghhhhhhh" She clearly also looked slightly annoyed. She scanned the board again. She decided upon trying to find someone to do a mission with, but whooooo.....?

(((Sorry for bein slow : P)))

"Hey!" Theo shouted, running up to where the Snivy stood near the job board, along with a Popplio, a Mawile, and a Chimchar. "I've decided, we should team up!" And for good reason, too. Theo's introductions to the other Pokemon who hadnt yet paired up had gone... less than stellar. Especially since he'd accidentally ran into that Chikorita, and nearly stepped on a Joltik.

He silently hoped that no one would remember such embarrasing events. So it took no brains for him to decide to quietly retreat and make the wise decision to team up with Frond. He followed her gaze up to the board and grinned. "What job do you think we should take?"

The Minun gave a slight sigh before giving a dubious nod at the Slowking. The electric mouse turned towards the Tyrogue and slowly inclined his head at Blake. The little Pokémon opened his bag before placing the wand back inside. He took out a small piece of paper and held it towards the Tyrogue, as the neatly written text read:

Today’s FAQ:
  • How are you doing? - Okayish I guess.
  • What’s your name? - Kael.
  • Can you talk? - I don’t know, can I?
  • What rank are you? - The badge will speak for itself once you get to see it.
  • Can I go on a mission with you? - Not really, unless if the owl or the one with the shell on their head forces me to and if there’s no way around it.
  • What’s with the bandages? - Ask the one with the uniform and glasses.
  • Oh my god, you look like a little helpless baby! How are you even in a guild? - How are you applying for one if you look like a mouthy bairn that can’t even make it past recruitment!

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(I'm not good at coming up with Jobs >-<)

"Oh, hello!" Theo shocked Frond a bit. Frond didn't really know any other Pokemon, and they had all teamed up anyways. "Uh, sure, thank you... Uh, anyways, I think we should take...." She stared the board over for the third time. She had another Pokemon now, so that opened a few of them up. She found one. "This one!" She ripped the note off the board.

"I was exploring the woods behind my house, just south of town, and I followed a river too far and can't find my way back! Please help! -Daisho the Oshawott"

It seemed easy enough, just find a lost pokemon by following a river. Good one to start off with. "Shall we head off then?"

Having constantly told herself she was unattractive, Saiorse couldn't help but blush slightly at the compliment. "Oh, thank you!" she chirped, grateful. Hearing him talk about, or rather complain about, Cardijan accents, Saiorse smiled, and let another airy giggle breeze her lips. He certainly was quite witty, and his way of speaking appealed to her sense of humour. "I suppose it could get grating, especially if you've been around here for a while."

The majority of jobs were for more experienced Exploration Teams, and for a moment the Popplio was slightly disheartened and fearful that they might not be able to get a job- and then, Ichiro seemed to spot one. Her eyes lit up with excitement. She read along with the message as Ichiro read it out, and she nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds great! I know about Chlorin Cave too, and I don't believe it's too hard, like you said." Saiorse chimed, barely able to contain her excitement. She finally felt validated- she was going an a mission, helping people out, and maybe even starting the beginnings of an Exploration Team with someone! It was all slightly overwhelming, yet thrilling. "Yes, let's!" she chirped, following the Chimchar at the fastest she could go.

Lux went to a room and set some things up then went to go get a job off the board and saw one ripped it off and crumbled it up and hid it in his scarf. He then saw Midna and grinned and grabbed a different B request. “Outlaws and they pay pretty well too.” Lux held the job request and said with a grin “Would you like to race my acquaintance?”

Last edited:
(((I think you did fine haha. )))
"This sounds perfect, lets go!" Theo said after reading the job description, already bolting out the doors of the guild. The prospect of rescuing someone was a dream come true, he would finally be a hero to someone, and follow in both his parent's and his big brother's footsteps. They would just have to head in the direction of the river, and follow it downstream. There was no possible way that this could go wrong! He suddenly stopped upon leaving the guild, coming to the realization with a bit of guilt he had probably left Frond behind. "Sorry!" He called behind him.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Sheesh! Wait up!" Frond ran after the Tyrunt, and finally met back up with him at the entrance, breathing heavily. "There's two of us you know." Frond said in between breaths. "Anyways, 'South of town' is where the river is. So let's head south at a fairly reasonable pace." Frond giggled slightly. "Now which way is even south?"

Blake took a mental note when Llubemir addressed Minun as Kael since he didn't know his name previously which I'm sure not a lot of people do. Blake slightly crouched to read the note that the Minun used to communicate the frequent questions. Balke was rather interested with this q and a, since these were the exact questions he wanted to ask earlier but was rather worried about appearing insensitive upon asking them. "his answer to him being mute is "I don't know, can I?" Maybe this is a personal choice or he was born with it. I doubt that if it was a freak accident that he wouldn't be that lax about it. I'll see from his badge? I guess he ain't a rookie if he has some confidence when it comes to his badge, or maybe that's simply avoiding the question? I guess the mission question will answer Llubemir's request. If it's forced by the one with the shell or the owl? But technically he's asking, not forcing, I'll have to ask about that. The answer about the bandages is "ask the one with the uniform and glasses?" Is that meaning Anjali? Does that mean she caused the damage or just literally the bandages? Hmm... I guess this is a start but I wouldn't say I know anything about Kael yet," Blake had to ponder and deduce a couple of things as he read Kael's paper.

He slightly went a bit closer to Kael so the two can discuss for a moment before making a decision. "Give us a minute," Blake said. Llubemir nodded and turned to Ulla to talk about other plans. "It says that you would only do a mission with someone else unless the Guildmaster or Ulla forced you. They're not forcing you, so is that a no or does that mean you simply don't want to do the mission with me? The mission doesn't require us to do this alongside each other or interact much so I don't think that will be much of a problem for you," Blake said to Kael interested as to what he will respond with. He had already decided to accept the mission by now he was just interested in Kael's thinking of the matter.

Ichiro stumbled slightly as a Mawile reached across him. He caught a glance of the mission saying that it was a B ranked mission. He scoffed as he saw the letter and even thinking about doing the mission, of that difficulty. He looked the Mawile up and down she had a very distinct look, she was a pretty looking Pokemon but seemed kind of intimidating. But he had a mission to complete so he focused on the task at hand with Saiorse. He stepped outside of the Guild and took a moment. "It's a little bit surreal that we're on our first mission," Ichiro said as she started to walk again. The trip was only a few minutes so it wasn't like it was a strenuous journey.

(I feel like I write an essay with every post XD )

"Yeah, sorry about that." He said. He'd have to try to remember not to dash off again. "I can try," He said, chuckling alongside Frond. He hummed in thought, at her question then pointed down a leftish street opposite from them. "I'm pretty sure that road leads south." Theo wasn't completely sure, but he had a feeling that he might be right. He padded off down the street at a slower pace, jogging lightly and humming quietly. His mind over-flowing with thoughts and dreams of heroism.

"Hey, whats your reason for coming to the guild?" He began, "I mean, I came here because its what my family does. Well, did." He shook his head. "But that's besides the point! Did you come here 'cause of family too?"

The Minun decided to place the note back in his bag and grab a blank piece of paper along with a small, thick pencil. The electric mouse attempted to utilize the sharpened graphite as quickly as he could. A small jolt of electricity was directed at his paws to enhance the speed of his writing. After a hurried minute, he placed the pencil in his bag. He showed the note to the Tyrogue, which read:

I just don’t feel really comfortable with everyone since they either put me down or try to get me to do all their dirty work.

Even though I’ve got more than just the basics for my wand, the more powerful spells do require some practice for me so that they don’t go flying all over the place.

I don’t know what kind of mission it is yet, and I don’t really know what to do right now. I have a bad feeling that the doc might probably look at me a bit funny if I try to go alone looking like I barely got by a star ranked mission.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I didn't come here because of my family." Frond said strangely cautiously. "I can just barely remember seeing some sort of poster a long time ago in the off-skirts of town, the one time I was in town. I don't have an anything else to do, and I kind of live by myself, so... you know." Frond sheepishly followed Theo around. She didn't live in town, barely knew any street. All they had to do, however, was find the river, and just walk downstream.

“I know, right?” Saiorse murmured, her eyes bright with anticipation and excitement. After all, she never expected to get away from her hometown- her mother never instilled such a belief within herself. But, now, she was here... she was on her way to make something out of her life, to help people. And it honestly thrilled her. “It’s strange to believe that... you know, we’re here. It’s weirdly... exciting. I’m rambling... I’m sorry,” Saiorse added hastily, slightly embarassed.

(Honestly @Gpig5 you’re writing a great amount, i feel like i’m not writing enough XD)

Last edited:
(((ive had 2 do so much important pmd research u would not believe)))

"No worries, any reason to join is a good one in my opinion." He said, still jubilant. He found it kind of odd she didn't live in town, but maybe she just lived on the outskirts. Like she was a farmer or something! The more he thought about his farmer idea the more it made sense. Farmers usually lived alone, and Frond was a grass type too! Everything was falling into place in his mind. He didn't say much else for a while, deeply contemplating what kinds of fruit a Snivy grew and hoping Frond farmed apples and liechi berries. He simply continued down the path until the buildings dwindled down and the packed dirt they tread on became overgrown and barely visible through the grass.

He suddenly he stopped for a moment and stared up at the wooden sign ahead, marking the area they were about to enter as"Mellrok Forest." Hey, I think I hear the river!" He said, excitement rekindling as he nodded towards the woods not much further ahead. The quiet noise of a river burbling sounded from deep within, under the buzzing of Nincada. "I bet this is the river the Oshawott was following!" He said, starting to walk into the thicket.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Probably. But this is the thicket now, I probably couldn't go farther, so an Oshawott would probably be around here." Walking through the thicket was kind of tiring, but they needed to continue. "Sheesh, this some thick forest!" The plants even hugged the side of the river, meaning no matter where you walked it would still be thicket, and the more the went the thicker the thicket became. The river also seemed to get slightly louder over time.

Frond turned to look towards Theo. "I think we are gett-" Oof. She had just walked into a berry bush, causing some of the berries to fall on the floor. "I'm fine!" She picked up one of the berries and ate it, passing one to Theo.

Midna’s mouth tightened into a firm line as glared momentarily after the Chimchar and his little Popplio partner. A brief look was all she’d gotten for her effort, huh? So much for that idea… Perhaps she’d been too subtle in her attempt; these weren’t the discerning minds of criminals after all. On the cusp of following the pair for a more direct approach, a presence at her side brought her immediately back to herself, eyes darting to find Lux on her other side.

With no other pokemon in close proximity, she let her innocent mask fall just a bit as he spoke, a mischievous glint in her eyes. “A race?” Tilting her head in thought, she gave the barest smile and lowered her voice an octave. “And what would you be wagering on this race, my shadowy friend? I don’t work for nothing.”

She curled her mission statement into a neat roll and began to move toward the guild exit, her eyes still on Lux for his response.

Last edited:
Lux grinned and said “At last the mask breaks, though I must admit you do masquerade yourself quite well. But a wager you say. I oblige to that I wager the reward from the others mission. Now then do we have a deal, acquaintance? Or is there anything you want from me?” Lux, with a grin and rolled up his job request and adjusted the crumbled up paper tucking it further into his scarf.

Midna‘s eyes flashed with intrigue as she considered his words. …he is perceptive. Fine. It looked like she was going to take advantage of his services sooner than she’d expected. With a quick glance around to ensure there was no one within hearing distant of what she would say next, she replied.

“Actually there is something else I want from you,” she said, eyes on Lux again to be sure she was clear. “If you win, I’ll pay up the reward of both missions, and you can keep your own earnings as well. But if I win…” She gestures at the Luxio with the end of her mission scroll. “…you will take on a mission from me, no questions asked.”

Without waiting for a response, she tucked the rolled parchment away in her bag and started toward the exit, putting no great effort into the speed of her stride.

Lux gave a laugh and leaves for his job. He looked the paper and saw that it is located in Creeks Forest. The message read “This outlaw has avoided capture long enough please arrest this criminal.” The Pokemon was a Metang. Lux saw it and said “Huh this will be a little tough, but as long as they do not flee this should be moderately difficult.” Lux made his way from the crossroads and traveled along the road not running but moving at a reasonable pace. He admired the scenery for a moment and remembers a few things but pushed it away.

(OOC:WOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE.)
Lizzie thought "Yay! My very first mission! I wonder if Ichiro would go on one with me." She watched him walk with a popplio with a mission to the entrance gate. "Dang It!" Lizzie thought. Lizzie ran after him but tripped on top of them both. She immeadietly jumped up amd got off of them. "Sorry Ichiro! I was thinking I could come along with you for your job and all since it's your first I mean adventure groups often have teams of 3 and well I didn't have to go on my first mission alone."said Lizzie very fast without breathing. Her attention immeadietly shifted to the popplio. "Hi name m-, I mean Hi my name is Lizzie. Sorry again."

(@tokyomustard I'm writing a lot cause I'm controlling like six characters. there's a little difference XD)

Llubemir decided that it would take a little while for Kael to decide at least so he decided for them to go think it over and tell their answer later on. "Go think it over and we'll discuss this another time," Llubemir decided to dismiss them. Blake stood up straight and nodded his head confidently. Blake walked out and sighed. "So I guess for now I should look for a new recruit to help on their first mission. Blake said as he walked over to the Bulletin board and started looking for an appopriate mission for a newcomer.

Ichiro did think that Saiorse was rambling but he wasn't sure what to say so there was a moment of silence. Before that got interrupted by Lizzie leaping onto Ichiro. "Ah! We're getting atta- oh hey Lizzie," Ichiro exclaimed before realising it was the Pokemon he met earlier. "Yeah Saiorse, this is Lizzie. Lizzie this is Saiorse," Ichiro introduced the two to each other. "I guess a third Pokemon wouldn't hurt. I mean all were getting is an item that's been dropped in Chlorin cave," Ichiro said in response to Lizzie asking to join them.

( haha i guess so )

"O-Oh!" exclaimed Saiorse as she was knocked over by some unknown force. She grew panicked upon hearing that Ichiro thought they were getting attacked, and was almost ready to launch an attack, before the 'ambusher' immediately jumped off them and began to profusely apologise. The Popplio shook away her daze, and got up off the ground. Lucky for her, Ichiro did the introductions, so she didn't need to awkwardly ask for the Mimikyu's name. "Well, nice to meet you, Lizzie. And yes, you are very welcome to come with us. There's strength in numbers, after all." she chimed, hoping that the Mimikyu would be able to understand her accent- she was often self conscious of the fact that her accent may be too strong for foreigners to understand it, though she didn't really have much reason to be nervous about such a thing.

Kael nodded at the Guild Master before exiting the office after placing his items in the bag. The electric mouse slowly made his way past the bulletin board while his attention became fixated on a particular note on the uppermost, left corner of the outlaw notice board. Upon closer inspection, the neatly written, lengthy message read:

Job Summary:
"He stole some items from the shop, beaten Magnemite and ran away, again! We need to capture him before he causes any more trouble!"
Client: Magnezone
Objective: Find and arrest the mysterious outlaw.
Place: Location unknown, last seen near Chlorin Cave.
Difficulty: S
Reward: Negotiable
Notes: Currently no leads for the outlaw's identity. Witnesses describe the subject as a small, unevolved Pokémon with distinct, infantile features. Caution is highly advised if the outlaw is encountered.

Meanwhile, a small Pokémon representing an extraterrestrial being slowly made his way towards the cave. However, the little Pokémon decided to steer clear of the cavern after noticing some secluded life inside the large, rocky chamber.

"Let's meet beside the cave. I got the goodies already like taking candy from a little chameleon before anyone was up, and even managed to put a little magnet boy in his place," The mysterious Pokémon said in telepathy.

"Cool, I'll be there in a minute... just gotta act a bit natural around that big magnet dude that's probably going to town," Another Pokémon replied in their mind after getting the telepathic message.

The little Pokémon decided to shift into another form before the other Pokémon arrived. The mysterious Pokémon took a deep breath after finishing his transformation in a matter of a minute, as he noticed his body representing a plesiosaur. He noted the horn on his head being rather small, while the knobs on his gray shell appeared to be almost impossible to take sight of within a good distance.

"Alright, so what ya got lil' ferry?" The pumpkin Pokémon asked before noticing the young Pokémon placing his modest, leafy bag on the ground and opening the sturdy, flexible flap.

"Some scarves, a vitamin and even a sitrus," The little Pokémon replied before emitting a quiet giggle.

"Oh my, you really do love to get in and get out don't you? Well, I kinda like umm... borrowed two manuals on the vending machines, and I'd love to let you have one for that golden scarf. It'll be a lovely five hair, paws, fingers, or whatever you got discount if you can figure out where the weak part lies," The pumpkin Pokémon allured before noticing the infantile Pokémon nodding a split second later and placing down the golden scarf as requested.

"Perfect... here's the stuff on the machine, it's rather simple really with just a measly page. I already did the dirty work of marking where the weak part is, so go nuts with the machine if no one's watching. Anyway, I think the magnets might start looking for Pokémon like us soon, so... au revoir petit garçon, jusqu'à ce qu'on se rencontre à nouveau," The pumpkin Pokémon added before taking the golden scarf, placing down the manual and casually making her way towards an area a good distance from the cavern.

The mysterious Pokémon nodded and waved at the pumpkin Pokémon before gripping the manual. He carefully folded the paper and placing it in his bag with the other belongings, most of which were formerly the property of a certain Pokémon running the shop in the Deluxe Square. He decided to follow the pumpkin Pokémon's route for a brief moment after grabbing his bag, before splitting off in his own direction away from civilization a brief moment later.

(sorry if ive missed anything in this reply :x )
Frond was right, this was a thick forest. He’d been lucky so far, but he knew sooner or later he’d end up tripping over a root or crashing headfirst into a tree. Theo opened his mouth to reply to Frond, but cut himself short, surprised by Frond crashing into the berry bush. It did nothing but further his farmer theories. She must have known a ripe berry bush was near and used her farmer powers to locate it. “Thanks!” He said, eagerly taking the berry in his jaws and eating it. He hummed in thought for a moment, and then spoke.

“If you think Oshawott is nearby we should be able to see or hear him, right?” He spotted a nearby boulder, an idea forming, and began to climb it clumsily. It took him a moment to scramble up to the top of it, and upon reaching the top he took a deep breath. “Hello?” He shouted, hoping for the response of the nearby Oshawott.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(You didn't, mostly because there isn't anything new in our kind of sub-plot thingey)

"Heh, your welcome. Yeah, he could be nearby, unless the forest stops thickening." Frond climbed onto the rock, not as clumsily, and shouted "Hello!". She then shushed Theo and listened. A small and distance call could be heard. "Help!!" Frond couldn't tell where it was coming from, but knew the oshawott was probably down stream. "Let's keep walking, I here him!"

"That's settled then," Ichiro said as they continued to Chlorin Cave. Ichiro continued his way to their destination as he recognized his surroundings and noticed the group was getting close to the cave. As they turned a corner in the path he could see the cave. "Guys there it is! The cave isn't too big so it shouldn't take too long. Do you think we should split up to speed up the process?" Ichiro asked as they approached the cave.

Meanwhile, Blake continued to look at the posts on the bulletin board and one mission caught his eye. He grabbed the post to take a closer look. The mission entailed about bringing in a criminal that has yet to be identified. It was a rank S mission and the last sighting was near Chlorin Cave. Blake thought that it was really dangerous that such a dangerous criminal was being sighted rather close to Carjidal Town. He scanned around the bulletin board to see if there was anything that was an easy mission based near Chlorin Cave that a rookie might have taken. Despite him not being able to find one that fitted the criteria, that doesn't that it's not impossible that the criminal might run into one of the recruits still. He would instantly rush out to just scout the area, but it was a rank S mission so it was a bit above his skill range. He turned to Kael who had also read the message. "Should we check this out? Since it#s rather close to Carjidal and anyone can run into this rank S criminal," Blake pitched to Kael, Blake then glanced down at Kae's bandages remembering about his hesitance to do missions since he seems to still be recovering and not field ready. "Sorry I forgot about your injury," Blake said as he re-read the mission, contemplating whether he should just check it out on his own.

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Lu looked around. Everyone seemed to already have an adventure partner. She took a look at the board. "Would job ranks mean something different here?", she whispered softly. She plucked one from the board that seemed easy enough:

Hello! My name is Aqua, and I am a Barboach! Recently, my friend Douglas went exploring in a dungeon. Usually, pokemon at his level wouldn't have any difficulty in this dungeon, but there's an issue: Douglas is a Magikarp! I still haven't seen him around since he went exploring and I'm starting to worry about him! Please help!
-Aqua

Lu paused for a second. The job seemed easy enough, but something seemed off. How can a Barboach write if it doesn't have hands?

Kael gulped after noting the highly ranked criminal to be close to the town he was in. He turned towards the Tyrogue before giving a hesitant nod, thinking that at least one of the fresh explorers might run into trouble with the outlaw. The electric mouse shrugged his shoulders after Blake mentioned his injury, as if he was attempting to ward off the doctor from noticing.

Meanwhile, the mysterious Pokémon noticed a slight presence starting to brew up, as he grabbed an orb from his bag.

“D- damnit! This thing doesn’t work now?! I thought it was supposed to work for everyone!” The little Pokémon thought after attempting to press on the orb. It was apparent that he had no knowledge that the escape orb would always fail for a lengthy moment if he had the Kecleon’s items without paying.

“I better get out of here, I gotta stash the goodies first before going on take two,” The young Pokémon thought before shifting his form into a small, white, humanoid Pokémon. He decided to teleport back to his secluded hideout some miles from town after memorizing the coordinates of the secluded area near the cavern.

Once he arrived inside the underground safe house, he placed the loot on his desk and inside the drawers for later use. He gave a quick check at his bag, noting the three orbs he had in case if he got in a pinch. He noted the four orbs and other items he had in his bag, while giving a sigh of relief after noting the effects of each item.

“Let’s go for part two, I got a feeling that I might be able to snag a little something special near town without having to use that orb that brings their stuff to me. I might be able to divert their attention to someone else hopefully,” The mysterious Pokémon thought before teleporting into the same location he was at a few minutes ago near the cavern.

He quickly shifted his body’s form into the same, infantile Pokémon that resembled a plesiosaur before managing to grip on his bag with his flippers. He turned towards the direction of the town and noticed a chimp-like Pokémon in the distance approaching the cave.

A smug grin flashed from the little Pokémon for a split second, before discreetly preparing a powerful move. He took in a deep breath while patiently waiting in a concealed, shaded area.

The soft light that had welcomed the new recruits that morning had progressed into a blazing sunny day. Midna stepped from the shadowed guild entrance just in time to watch Ichiro and his pair of friends disappear below the rise. The day was still young, she told herself. She would have plenty of time to catch up with him later. With that particular venture set aside for now, she turned her steps in the opposite direction, toward the rise of hills to the east.

She didn’t need the rain-washed sign that pointed her onward, Midna had traveled this road only a couple days before on her way into the little town of Carjidal. It was a road well worn by foot traffic despite the forbidding crags and cliffs that cropped up on either side. Stepping off the beaten path, she passed under the overhang of a low rock and took a short cut,obviously an unknown one by the look of the undisturbed, dusty earth. This way by passed some of the more tedious walking as the main road skirted the caves, but at the cost of venturing right through the heart of the Dragon’s Den dungeon. Dragons were notoriously dangerous, and so all but the most confident usually avoided their well-guarded domain.

For a little Fairy travelling alone, it had been an easy shortcut to get from the neighboring town into Carjihal for Midna the first time around, and had resulted in a rather rewarding exchange between her and the dungeon’s patriarch. Midna scanned her surroundings carefully before stepping through the concealed entrance to the caverns and moving on. It wouldn’t do for any of those do-good explorers to be witness to the little reunion ahead.

Once she had found her way sufficiently into the compressing darkness, Midna stopped on the outskirts of a cathedral-like cavern. Outside of the steady drip of water from stalagtite, it was deathly still. With a slight raise of her chin, Midna called confidently into the shadows. “ABRAXAS!” The name echoed through the massive chamber and, after a long moment of silence, a low, louring growl gave answer from the darkness.

((OOC: Splitting it up...as I seem incapable of short posts :'|))

Last edited:
“Hey, have you seen a baby Pokémon that seems to be out of place around here?” A Magnezone asked the Kecleon running the shop in the square.

“No, I have not seen a young Pokémon that’s not with their parents or wandering off in space, but some of my valuable items were gone when I got here early in the morning!” The Kecleon replied while giving a light sigh at an empty row standing out from the rest on the bottom shelf below the lime green counter.

“Some of your merchandise was gone? Could you describe what they were?” The Magnezone enquired while grabbing his clipboard and long pencil with the help of his strong, magnetic force.

“A golden scarf, a power band, a pecha scarf, a bottle of vitamins and a sitrus berry. Those are items that are missing sir,” The Kecleon promptly answered.

“Thank you, we will attempt to recover them as soon as possible. I’m sorry that this happened,” The Magnezone responded after noting every item the Kecleon stated on his clipboard.

“This could be the work of that mysterious outlaw on top of the board. I’m not even sure if there’s any explorer that would be willing to tackle a mission with the highest rank... because that letter ain’t just for show,” The Magnezone thought before floating around the square to question some of the other Pokémon nearby.

Lux finally found a forest with some creek water and chuckled. "Good I suppose it is now time to make my pursuit against this fiend." Lux traveled throughout the forest fighting different wild Pokémon and found a clearing. Lux looked around and sighed "Where is this fool I thought I might of found the outlaw by now, unless they are deeper in." Lux looked at the creek and jumped across and continued his search as a Metang came out of the clearing and said "Well finally someone came after me I thought I was forgotten. Initiating aggressive force." The Metang followed Lux past the creek.

Lux thought to himself about Midna and how much money he could get from winning the race. "That money could pay off some things perhaps I can find a quiet life somewhere without strife." Lux found another creek and looked puzzled. "This is weird I must have gotten lost, no impossible, but this creek." Lux looked down and drank from it and saw a Metang in the reflection and turned around. The Metang said "Exploration member you must be eliminated, so I may avoid capture. Scanning Pokémon. Luxio, electric type is resistant to steel, prepare yourself."

The fight between the two began as Lux held on to his scarf and attacked with bite. The Metang retaliated with zen head butt and sent Lux flying into the creek behind him. Lux picked himself back up and noticed a geo pebble in the creek and the Metang approached. Lux then hurled the geo pebble at the Metang and attacked with spark. The Metang became paralyzed and could not move leaving Lux to attack and attack until it went down. Lux chuckled and bowed his head "Sorry but you're coming with me." Lux picked the fainted Pokémon up and made his way back to Carjidal town.

Blake was pleasantly shocked by Kael agreeing to do this mission. "Okay, great. Let me collect some items, I suggest you do the same," Blake said as he scurried off to his room in the barracks to collect his satchel and filled it up with a few items that may come in handy later on. He then walked outside of the guild and waited just in front of the entrance for Kael so they can make their way.