• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PKMN Mystery Dungeon: The Crimson Knights

"Yea, Sure...Could you just stop ranting about it. This has Been going on for Few Minute's now." he said, trying to hush them. "Nobody said we would Make the Job, however. We Probably have to go through a Dungeon as a Test..." he Guessed. "It's probably a Catch and Release situation. If you know what I'm Talking a-Trout." he joked. "Get It?" he asked.

Piper stared at him with a blank expression for a moment before bursting out into a laughter. "I hope you're a better explorer than a comedian." Her words were genuine and no real hint of insult to them. "So a test huh? I'm not that great of a fighter but that doesn't mean I'm useless in a fight. I can give a lot of support plus I can hold my own just fine..... Mostly. Also, I'm an excellent navigator." Piper got right up into the Litwick's face."Tell me; What YOUR strengths?" She asked in a anxious, yet cheery manner.

"Erm...Get out of my face." He said, Backing away a Little. "I'm Arnofio, To get Started." he said. "I am as Good as a Comedian as I am a Fighter." he Said. "I set thing's on fire and a Great leader, and I prefer to go in Gun's and Glory!" he seemed to be Flexing Muscle's on his Imaginary Arms. "Devil? Little ol' me? Nah, I'm no Devil...." He stated. "I'm a Soul sucking Candle."

Piper stared at Arnofio in awe." Oooh wow! You must be super tough. You could probably take on Groudon right? Or Terrakion! Oh, oh, or even Giratina!?" Piper began clapping from the excitement. "I can't wait to see in action. Oh before I forget, my name's Piper! Piper the Popplio, expert navigator, here to take on the world." Piper took on a serious face and saluted Arnofio.

“Ack... thank god I had that orb with me, or else I would have been behind bars already. Guess I could use a bit of rest right now,” The mole Pokémon said to himself before transforming back into his true form.

“It’s a good thing that officer in my lovely cage is frozen solid for up to a few days before I gotta do it again. It’s the perfect temperature so they can’t move, but it won’t really harm them much at least,” The little Pokémon added before climbing on his bed and taking a sip from the bowl of berry juice on the wooden nightstand.

The transform Pokémon emitted a lengthy yawn before he thought, “This should be easy money, though I seriously don’t know what to do with it since I already have almost everything I could ever want. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to possibly borrow a few more things now would it?”

"My knight in shining armor." Said Lizzie as she gave a chuckle. On her way out she heard footsteps on the cliff above the entrance. She looked up and saw a mawile with a red string around her "jaw" with what looked to be a scalchop dangling from it. She waved hi to her. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" shouted Lizzie to the top of the cliff.

Lux was left to just look around and grinned to himself thinking about his secret mission. “Oh what a pity, I suppose she puts some trust in me if she wants to search for her... home, yes that’s it.” Lux saw Midna and a Mimikyu and gave nothing more than a wave to Midna.

"And I'm Just a Litwick. I will evolve one day! As long as I get real tall. And A Stone. I need a Dusk stone to reach My final form." he Said, with a Half Smile. "I couldn't take down Legend's like THAT...We all know there VERY hard to find. And beat, on that matter. Let's just HOPE we can get by without visiting any of those people while were still Scrawny." he said. "Again, get out of My face." he backed up again.