• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PKMN Mystery Dungeon: The Crimson Knights

Link to Sign ups and discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pkmn...nights-sign-ups-discussion.19667/#post-645655

The sun emerged from behind the mountains and lit up the Town of Carjidal. The light infiltrated Ichiro's bedroom via the window and landed directly on Ichiro's face. "Agh....ugh," Ichiro groaned as one of his eyes slightly opened hoping that he had more time to sleep. Unfortunately, it seemed that it was time for him to struggle his way out of his comfortable bed. He didn't fight the urge of his eyes closing again and did do. But fortunately, he remembered exactly what day it was. His eyes quickly opened wide as he started to wake up. He could just about muster the energy to roll out of bed. He got his blue bandana and loosely wrapped it around his neck and grabbed his steampunk style goggles and simply rested them on his neck with the intention of putting them on his forehead later. He walked out of his room and glanced over at the empty bedroom that opposed his. There was an emotional moment before he sharply faced his front door. He inhaled then exhaled and opened the door. "I need some Aron Brew" He mumbled, wishing he had some of the delicious carbonated drink at that moment as he shut the door.

Meanwhile, Blake was already approaching the exploration guild. He was confidently marching through the Deluxe Square with determination in his eyes. He was up, nice and early in order to complete his exercise routine and still be early for the recruitment day. Despite him being a member of the exploration guild already he wanted to make a good impression and be a good role model to the newcomers. He arrived at the exploration guild and there wasn't too many of the intake arrived yet apart from the very eager ones. To be fair, it is like an hour and a half before the recruitment day starts. Blake stood on the stage next to the Guild Master's right-hand woman, Ulla the Dartrix. Ulla stood there examining her clipboard ticking off things on a to-do list and occasionally adjusting her glasses. "So Blake, is the recruit intake looking promising this year?" Ulla asked not looking up from her clipboard. Blake sighed as he quickly scanned the crowd. "All I can see is a group of wusses at the moment," Blake said assertively. "Now Blake you'll do no good by scaring the newbies, you need to be welcoming. Tomorrow you can BE mean to them," Ulla said as she walked off to do some more tasks.

An hour later...

The group grew larger as they patiently waited in front of the stage for the recruitment day to start. Ichiro approached the group but stood a few feet from the crowd just so he could observe what was going on. He opened his can of Aron Brew and took a sip. He stopped off at Kecleon's store and picked up a can just to make this day a bit easier to deal with. "Jeez, I'm surprised with myself. I'm usually late for everything," Ichiro said to himself as he took another sip.

(OOC: I will document all the characters within the first post of the discussion thread.)

Last edited:
Lux awoke from his sleeping spot and stretched out a little. “Hmmph that guild has recruitment day today. I just hope I have my own room, so I can finally have a roof over my head.” Lux gathered his things and went into Carjidal town and looked around and saw the Kecleon mart and wanted some food, but he didn’t dare steal from them without an escape orb, so he just went without breakfast. He then headed toward the guild and kept his head down not to be noticed by the townspeople.

Last edited:
A Minun silently got out of his bed after managing to regain some much needed energy. He grabbed a small, leathery bag hidden under his soft, cloud white pillow and wore it around his left shoulder. He carefully gripped a maple wood wand in his left hand before exiting the barracks without a word to the other late bloomer.

The small, electric mouse Pokémon made his way towards the Guild Master’s second in command. The little Pokémon took a few sips of his bottle of milk before stowing the drink away in his bag after swiftly closing his bottle. He slowly approached the Dartrix before taking a brief glance at the enormous crowd. He noted Pokémon after Pokémon patiently waiting for the time of recruitment to commence. He could only hope that the bandaged areas of his body would not attract too much atrention.

He slowly twirled his wand while keeping his concentration directed at the mystical energy forming in the wooden rod. A mellow pink orb formed at the tip of the wand, as the small sphere gradually rose a few feet over the Minun. A thin, harmless pink beam was launched at the electric mouse before the globe disappeared a split second later. The Minun’s body became enveloped with a protective aura of mystical light soon after, which would cushion the little Pokémon against all special-based moves. He gulped and kept a tight grip on his wand, hoping he could get through the event rather quickly.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(heh wusses)

Frond started to open her brown snake-like eyes. She had curled herself into a sort of ball. Her small back ached, because she had fallen asleep on a hard rock again. "I keep telling myself not to sleepwalk onto rocks..." She murmured. No matter where she fell asleep, she always managed to get on a rock. She just assumed that her species just like rocks, despite not caring about them herself.

She suddenly remembered after rubbing her eyes. "Oh yeah, that guild thing is recruiting." She always doubted joining it, mostly because she hadn't quite figured out what the point of that whole thing was anyways. She had no one to tell her about it. She also knew just about no one in the village, mostly because she was kind of a loner. She wasn't even shy, or awkward, at least sometimes. She prepared herself for the walk into town. She used her vines to pick up a sachel made crudely out of leaves, full of berries and stuff, and put it around her.. She walked out into town, almost missing recruitment day, but she didn't even understand fully why she was even going.

Frond reached a huge area with lots of pokemon all just standing in front of the stage. She was also fairly noticeable.

The Minun took a silent, lengthy breath to relax his body. He ran with quiet, nimble steps towards the square after managing to find a way around the crowd. He arrived at the distinct, lime green shop owned by Kecleon. The reptillian Pokémon noticed the Minun pointing at a small, bluish berry and a peculiar seed with a quickening presence.

Before the Kecleon could take the items the Minun requested, a Patrat stomped towards the electric mouse and shouted, “Hey you... the one with the magic stick... let me join you or else I’m gonna beat you to a pulp!”

The Minun observed the Patrat’s movements; a quivering body, quaking feet and a rapid, wavering tail. Before the Patrat could make another move, the Minun waved his wand in a counterclockwise motion for a split second, before holding it still for a brief moment. The rod glimmered with a royal yellow light, as the Patrat charged at the little Pokémon!

The electric mouse quickly swung his wand, summoning a royal yellow orb at the Patrat! The sphere collided against the Patrat’s body before it disappeared, leaving the Patrat unable to perform any sort of action within a split second later.

Some of the Pokémon fled from the scene while others laughed at the poor, petrified Patrat, and a few appeared to be expressing utmost pity for the rodent-like Pokémon.

“That’ll be 50 Po- Oh umm... pleasure doing business with you as always!” The Kecleon said after noticing the Minun hastily placing down a moderately sized coin of the exact value, taking the two items and scurrying back to the headquarters with the items in the leather bag.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Frond didn't really honsetly care about this event, or fully understand why she even went in the first place. She wasn't really looking at the stage like all the other pokemon, but her eyes darted elsewhere. She noticed the Minun scurry into the crowd with her keen yet distracted eyes. When she suddenly noticed she could ask somebody about what the heck was going on, she facepalmed. She took a small berry out of her sachel and ate it quickly. She quickly walked over to the Minun, trying not to loose sight of it.

"Uhh, hello? I'm sorry to ask, but what entirely is going on here?" Frond's voice was kind of soothing, even in her confused state. She felt kind of stupid for not even knowing what the guild even did...

The Minun raised his paws for a brief moment, attempting to feign having no such knowledge of what was going to unfold soon. The electric mouse quietly went back to the Dartrix after placing his wand back in the bag and aligning the pin to lock the leather container’s flap.

“Hopefully no one knows what just happened at the square, I highly doubt that people even know me here as much,” The Minun thought while hoping the recruits would not be as eager to suddenly attempt to join his team in such a forceful manner like the Patrat from earlier. The little Pokémon stood near the Dartrix while pondering about his first impressions with the newer Pokémon within the crowd.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Uhh, okay then...?" Frond muttered. She blended back into the crowd, occasionally eating berries from her home made satchel. "Wow there is a lot of Pokemon, and we're all just standing here, what was with that?" Frond was contemplating going back. She noticed the Minun that just left her was standing on the stage. "Well I came here for something, might as well stay."

Lizzie got up sluggishly. She fixed her bed and ate a small breakfast of bread and cream. She lived in a small one room house. It was sturdy but kind of shabby. She was thankful to have a house though. She looked at a dirty calendar on the wall and she instantly became happy. She grabbed her adventurer's pouch and ran out the door. She ran all the way to the guild hall. The room was filled with pokemon beginners. On the stage there was a dartrix with a clipboard. In front of her was a chimchar with a scarf. "Don't mess this up." "Hi Lizzie name my is" She said to the chimchar. "CRAP!".

Last edited:
Lux made his way into the crowd of newcomers radiating a roguish aura as he looked around at some of the recruits. Lux muttered “Wow all these faces. It’s dispicable if some dare actually take on some outlaws in the world.” Lux saw a Pokémon mess up while talking to the Chimchar and gave a little chuckle at it.

Last edited:
Blake stood confidently with his chest protruding slightly. He continued scanning the crowd of the Pokemon using his initiative and monitor for any misbehavior just before Ulla's Speech starts. He noticed a Minun near him also standing on the stage waiting for the event to start. He recognized the Minun from around the guild but doesn't know anything about the electric type. When he thought about it he doesn't really see him interact with anyone around the guild apart from Ulla. "Guess this is my chance to introduce myself," Blake thought as he casually strolled to beside the Minun. Blake faced the crowd and thought of a conversation starter. "I don't think these rookies understand what they're getting themselves into. I think that only 20% will be left after the first week," Blake chuckled as he glanced down at the Minun's leather holster of some kind. "Guess he has some sort of item," Blake deduced. He faced the Minun and held out his hand for a handshake. "I'm Blake. I'm a solo explorer here." Blake introduced himself.

Ichiro was mid-sip with his can of brew before he heard someone behind him say something. He raised an eyebrow with the poor speech. He turned around and realized that it wasn't an infant just starting to speak. It was just a nervous Mimikyu. "A'ight? Name Ichiro is," Ichiro giggled as he took a sip of his soda. He had a slight sad emotion at that moment as he felt how much lighter the can was, implying that there wasn't much left inside.

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Lu got up, hitting her head on the bench she had set her bed under. Since she lost Oshawott--when was it? About 2 years ago? Anyway, since then she had slept on the streets. With the money she got by doing small missions, she was able to get enough money to get food and other nesesities. But today was different. Today she'd apply at the guild and definetly get in. "I hope I will get someone to work with", she thought, looking at the scarf on her wrist, "But I already know that they won't be able to replace you, Oshawott." With a new confidence, she gathered her items and walked to the guild.

The Minun slowly reached his quivering left paw towards the Tyrogue being noted as the name of Blake, while attempting to shake their hand as quickly as the electric mouse could. The little Pokémon gave a slight nod towards Blake before taking several small steps back. He pointed at his chest with his left paw while focusing his gaze at the Tyrogue in an attempt to convey the unspoken message of his solitary nature. He carefully aligned the pin back to its former position and took out a bottle of milk from his bag. The small container appeared to be almost full, as he decided to take another small sip of the rather sweet drink.

He placed the bottle in his bag before gripping a wooden wand in his left paw, which emitted a faint, maple vibe to those close by. The pin was swiftly rotated counterclockwise to allow the flap to remain closed, as the electric mouse pointed the rod at Blake. He took a silent, lengthy breath while hoping that his head and left paw wrapped in a light layering of cloth bandaging would not bring too much attention from the Tyrogue or the Dartrix. The little Pokémon decided to remain near the Dartrix after focusing some mystical energy in the wand in a rather discreet manner.

Lizzie laughed a little. "Okay he thinks you're a total weirdo. But he thinks it was a joke so maybe he doesn't think I'm an absolute idiot for not being able to mutter 4 words in the order correct. Gosh Darn it! I'm think it too. Curse you personality !" "Yeah I kind of do that whenever meet I people new." (Just imagine in her head she's slamming her head on a desk) "Umm I mean I meet new people. What's your name?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Frond just waited patiently, what else would she do. "Sheesh this is taking a while." Luckily she mananged to get some sun on her scarred tail, so she could get some extra energy for what was coming next. She was quite bored, but watching the Pokemon up on the stage made her let out a small chuckle. "Do they know they were even on stage?"

Ichrio squinted in confusion as the Mimikyu asked his name. "I thought I said that already" Ichiro pondered. "Umm...Ichiro is my name," Ichrio said with an awkward laugh. Ichiro slowly turned towards the front and waited for the announcement to start. It should start any minute now.

Blake shook the hand of the Minun. You always can judge somebody off their handshake, it says a lot about them. From the handshake it was quite weak and limp but there was a faint of confidence to it. Perhaps he was putting on some sort of frail facade? When Minun stepped back and gestured rather than verbally replying. "Is he mute? He is a rather interesting Pokemon ," Blake concluded from this brief moment with the electric type. Blake crossed his arms as he continued watching the Minun. As the Minun pulled out his wand and point at Blake, he noticed the bandages on his paw. "Should I feel threatened right now? I guess he suffered an injury so that he is reliant on that item and can't do much battling himself," Blake theorised. "I would like to learn more about your item there, fellow guild member. It looks rather intriguing and powerful," Blake enquired.

Ulla marched to the front of the staged walking past the Minun. "Attention recruits. Today is the day that you all join the exploration guild and become explorers, enforce the law and help out within the community. To start today off, let me welcome out the Guild Master himself, Llubemir!" Dartrix announced as she gestured towards the door at the back of the stage. Ichiro continues sipping his brew as he noticed whispers nearby discussing Llubemir. "I heard the guild master is the strongest Pokemon in all the land!" "I heard that he can predict the future!" "I heard he fought the mythical mewtwo!" "That's baloni! Mewtwo isn't real!" The whisperes said.

Ichiro's eye brew raised with curiosity as he rumours intrigued him. "Sounds like the guild master is a total badass," Ichiro said to himself awaiting him to appear. Blake scoffed as Llubemir got introduced. "This will be good," Blake awaited the show with an eager smirk.

A_Normal_Snivy

She walked up. A small crowd had already gathered around the stage. "I hope I didn't miss anything.", she thought, hearing whispers of rumors about the Guildmaster and how powerful he was. Her scarves fluttered in the wind, the ends blowing towards the stage with the pokemon talking. "Maybe this was all fate that I came here", she thought, "Right, Oshawott?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Well I don't know about enforcing rules, but exploring? I can do that, I think. I'm not made for taking down bad guys, and I probably the worst fighter in the history of ever." Frond chewed herself up, quickly glancing at her scarred tail. Ever since 'it' happened, Frond was just way too self-critical. She looked around her. 'Mons whispering to each other. No one whispering to her, well not directly. She was fine with this, though. "But who's Llubemir, and how does everyone manage to pronounce that name so well on the first try?"

Lux watched silently as he heard whispers about the guild master and thought, “He can’t be that strong and what kind of name is Lub mire but if he gives me a roof over my head and some meals who am I I question.” Lux held his scarf and thought back to his old days.

"Darn it! I was to busy internally screaming at myself to pay attention to what he sai-". Lizzie's internal screaming was interrupted by Ulla making an announcement to welcome people and to introduce the guild master Llubemir. "SQUEEEE" Squealed Lizzie internally. Lizzie started to slightly hop repeatedly. "Llubemir is amazing ! He is extremely smart and smart and an awesome strategist!" said Lizzie to Ichiro. "I actually admire him quite a bit. Well aside from a thing that I won't mention."

The Minun gave a slight nod towards Blake before waving his wand in a clockwise, circular motion. A white, clock-shaped sigil appeared beneath the electric mouse, as the hands swift turned at breakneck speeds with each second that went by. The little Pokémon became surrounded with a faint aura of light, as he noticed his body becoming relaxed once more. He took a deep breath, as he decided to scurry around the Tyrogue at almost invisible speeds.

He panted after managing to regain his balance within the second of stopping in his prior position. He took another lengthy breath and decided to shift his attention towards the Guild Master. The electric mouse could only hope that he was not needed to be on stage like the Dartrix was.

Ichiro looked at the excited Mimikyu as she struggled to hold back her excitement. "He's the real deal then huh?" Ichiro said making conversation, filling the moment before Llubemir reveals himself. He wanted to pry on the "thing I won't mention," he didn't feel he knew her enough to be nosey.

Blake noticed some movements from the Minun he turned towards him but was a bit frazzled when Minun sped around him. "What the heck?!" Blake exclaimed.

Ulla gulped as an awkward silence formed as everyone awaited Llubemir appear. Ulla continued to hold her wing pointing towards the door that Llubemir was supposed to enter through. She nervously glanced at her clipboard in her other arm before facing the door once more. "I said! The Guild Master Llu-!" Ulla yelled before getting interrupted by a loud crash by the door being kicked open, it was kicked open so hard it was almost flown off its hinges. A Slowking wearing a sleeve covered in medals and pins, he also wore a large medallion around his neck, stumbled out onto the stage. From the way he couldn't walk in a straight line, he was rather intoxicated. He had an almost empty bottle of rum in his hand. "Evening children!" He yelled as he took a sip of his rum. Ulla sighed and started writing on her clipboard. He let out a roaring burp that echoed through the town. He roared in laughter and then quickly had a blank face. There was a moment of silence as Llubemir did nothing. Ulla glanced up from her clipboard. Llubemir started to slightly lean forward before completely falling face first into the ground shaking the ground on impact.

Ichiro was in awe with what just took place on stage right in front of him. "That was the best thing, I think I have ever seen," Ichiro said aloud. He looked over to Lizzie with a smile. "I see why you like him so much," Ichiro chuckled.

Blake sighed as he watched from the side of the stage. "Who's turn was it to hide the Guild Master's Rum? They clearly didn't do a good enough job." Blake said crossing his arms. Ulla was unfazed by the outrageous behavior of the Guild Master. She nudged the Guild Master with her foot, but he didn't budge. Ulla looked back at the shocked crowd as if nothing had happened. "Okay, everyone. Now that you have met the Guild Master it's time to do the tour of the Exploration Guild Headquarters. Follow me," Ulla announced before she marched towards the entrance of the Guild HQ. Anjali the Audino who was the Guild Doctor quickly paced on to the stage and tried to drag Llubemir off the stage as the crowd slowly started to follow Ulla, but wanted to watch the Guild Master for a bit longer. Anjali struggled to budge Llubemir because of his large size. Blake noticed her struggle and went over to help her drag him back behind the doors and closed the doors behind them.

Theo rushed towards the exploration guild, angry at himself for being so slow. His big bro would never let him live it down if he knew the Tyrunt was late to the first assembly. The thought spurred him on and he rushed faster towards the guild. A bit too fast, it turned out. He hardly realized he was falling until his jaw hit the street. He reached for his snout with a much too short claw, muttering a quiet ‘ow’ to himself. It pulsed with a sharp pain. He didn't stay on this thought for too long- he had places to be! Theo was back on his feet in seconds.

He was relieved when the crowd and stage came into sight, and let out a sigh. He had made it! Although it looked like everyone was starting to follow a Dartrix. Utterly confused he joined the crowd and approached a Snivy he noticed that seemed friendly enough. “Hey, did I miss anything?” He said to the Snivy, totally unaware of the angry bruise forming on his jaw.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Is that the guild Master?" Frond was internally chuckling. "Seems path-" Theo suddenly popped up. "Uh... you missed waiting around, and a drunk Slowking. Nothing really." Frond said, trying not to stare at the very a n g e r y bruise on his face. She also started to walk to the entrance of the Guild HQ.

A_Normal_Snivy

Lu smiled. The new guild master to her was like a mix between Ampharos and Wigglytuff. She followed the crowd as they went into the guild itself, wondering what lied beyond them. "To be honest, I don't care what happens next", she thought, "I can already tell this place is gonna be perfect, I reckon." That made her think of Nuzleaf, and everyone back in- "It doesn't matter anymore", she mumbled, "You came her to forget, and forget you shall." Noticing that everyone already went in, she quickly rushed in, slightly embarrassed.

Lux watched the guild masters behavior with a look of disgust. He looked around and saw people in awe and said to himself. “How can you be amazed by behavior like that. Whatever as long as he keeps out of my business and I keep out of his, it’s no problem.” Lux started to look around the guilds headquarters and gave a grin at it.

"Oh..." He trailed off, slowing down for a moment to process what he'd just heard. He noticed the snivy had been staring at his face, and wondered for a moment if there something wrong with it. But whatever, he thought, and quickly snuffed out the small self doubt with even more excitement. He missed anything! His tail rocketed up in excitement, wagging to and fro. He picked up his pace and closed the gap between him and the snivy.

"That's great! Jeez, I was really worried I was going to miss everything!" He said, his voice rising I'm excitement with every word.

“Arent you excited? I mean, we’re going to join the explorers guild and we’ll practically be heros once we're done! Oh, I almost forgot, what's your name? I’m Theo!” He said, ending his small rant.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Frond never cared about what other thought of her to be honest. Juggling popularity and being all public and stuff would just make her nervous all the time. "Kind of, I didn't really come into this event wanting to join anyways... But I have nothing else to do. Eh, sorry, my name's Frond. Nice to meet you.

Last edited:
The Minun decided to follow alongside the Dartrix while discreetly charging some electricity in his cheeks. The electric mouse kept his wand gripped in both of his paws, while ignoring the crowd that also went into the Guild's Headquarters. The little Pokémon kept a firm gaze straight at the Dartrix's directions, before making a mental note of the Guild Master's possible addiction to a beverage forbidden for his age.

The Minun kept a close distance to the Dartrix like a lost infant attempting to keep away from the main group. The juvenile Pokémon could only hope that Ulla's tour would be brief, as the electric mouse had no words to the other Pokémon following along.

Saiorse was terribly late, having spent a lot of time at home fixing her appearance; while doing so she had unfortunately not been conscious of the time. Upon looking at her clock she had shrieked in horror and sprinted like she never had before to the guild, panic settling into her gut- was she too late?

But, she managed to get inside guild in time to see Llubemir, the famed guildmaster, acting as if he were a drunked child on stage. His assistant looked positively mortified, and Saiorse felt slightly bad for her- though, she was too busy trying to catch her breath to really feel anything. Her heaving breaths were quite audible, which made the Popplio's face turn a deep blushing red in her embarassment.

Carjidal was a busy little town, far busier than one would have expect from its small depiction on the map. Crammed into the limited amount of developable land between mountain and sea, each shop seemed to brush its eaves on those of the next and their patrons pushed past in similar fashion. Right on top of each other... Midna’s lip curled unconsciously at the observation, at how much easier they were making it for a passing thief. Settling her pack more securely on her shoulder, she set her sights on a stand run by a pair of Kecleons which seemed to serve as the general store. Offering a natural, friendly smile, she acquired the supplies she needed rather quickly and, as easily as she had expected, she managed to slip her own proffered payment of coins from the counter and back into her own bag unnoticed. Of course, the racket caused by a screeching Patrat nearby had been a very helpful distraction as well. The Kecleon’s didn’t so much as bat an eye as she gave them a serene wave on her way out.

The town seemed to have become more crowded still as she continued on her way, brushed on either side by the stray arm or tail of passing pokemon. They all seemed to be moving with hurried purpose now, gathering in mass before a central stage in the square. As Midna popped the tab and tilted back the can of brew she’d ‘purchased’ for a first sip, a phrase from one of the passersby stayed her hand. “…at the guild…” he'd said. Midna’s gaze jumped to the offending Cubone as he walked past, chatting animatedly with his Teddiursa companion. …did he say guild? Her curiosity peeked, Midna washed back a swallow of drink and prowled after them toward the ever growing crowd.

Settling into an unoffending posture against a nearby oak, she watched and waited, alert for any snippets of information she could gather from the throng. But before she could overhear much of any worth, the meeting started as a bespectacled Dartix atop the stage began to speak. It only took a few words before Midna’s interest waned and, with a roll of her eyes, she drained the last drops from her can. An exploration Guild, huh…Tch… She barely restrained the accompanying scoff of derision. She had heard of these kinds of guilds before. They cropped up every now and then across the region; a bunch of do-good amateurs trying to earn themselves a bit of gold by enforcing the laws and generally sticking their noses where they didn’t belong. Still, she doubted this Guild would be any more effective than the ‘Explorers’ she had encountered in the past…especially if their Guild Master acted like that. Midna's eyes followed the Slowking's fall with a soft shake of her head. Pitiful…

Still… Midna’s gaze moved to the stragglers of the group as they crowded inside, her head tilting with consideration. With the Guild Master incapacitated and that Dartix distracted by her numerous new recruits, this would be the perfect opportunity to infiltrate the guild unquestioned. It wouldn’t hurt to find out how far reaching this little guild's influence was, what threat they might pose to her investigations in the area, and… Her eyes narrowed decisively. …if they'd had any hand in the destruction of my guild.

Passing the empty can behind her and into her parted jaws, she chewed absently on the metal as she pushed off the oak and stepped forward. Plastering an innocent look of wonder and excitement onto her face to match those around her, she blended seamlessly into the back of the line of recruits.

Last edited:
Lux saw a newer face near her and he looked to Midna. “Your eyes are like mine, but you hide it, trust me you hide nothing from me. My name is Lux, hopefully you don’t recognize who I truly am, you’re better off not knowing. Lux gave a little bow with a grin as he adjusted his silver scarf. “I don’t know whether to call you a friend or foe, but may I have your name first hand?”

Last edited:
As Midna’s scrutinous gaze swept the crowd, pausing only briefly on a heaving Popplio that was turning an impressive shade of red, her eyes locked with another’s. A Luxio that looked wanting for a good meal had drawn closer and he didn’t seem as placated by her charming smile as his fellows. A fact that immediately put her on guard, toeing the line of her innocent Mawile routine to the last blushing detail. His words got only the barest flash of her eyes at his claim that 'she’d get nothing by him'. Is that so? she thought challengingly, her fake smile widened momentarily by real mirth.

“Call me Midna, Lux,” she answered without so much as a waver in her falsely sweet voice. “Always nice to meet another…’explorer.’” She left a slight, meaningful twist on her last word.

She felt no hesitation in providing her clan given name here. After all, only members of her guild had known her name, and none of them were alive to speak of it now. Even her reputation as a thief, which had gone without a name attached, would surely be too rumorous to have reached this far flung area of the region.

Ulla toured around the exploration showing all of the rooms and departments within HQ. She started with the common room. "This is the common room where you can converse with your fellow exploration guild members when you have some spare time. But I assure you, that won't very much," Ulla explained. The common room has plenty of sofas facing each other making it easier for it to socialize. There is a vending machine with some drinks and snacks and there is a window showing off the nearby beach and ocean.

Ichiro took interest at the vending machine and instantly felt joy when he saw his favourite beverage Aron Brew to be available to choose from in the vending machine. "I like this place already," Ichiro thought to himself as he finished his can of brew and placed the empty can in the bin, as the tour group continued through the guild.

Ulla then gestured the group towards a hallway that branches out do different sections and floors. "This is the barracks. This will be your accommodation for the first one or two years here at the guild. You will be sharing a room with one other pokemon. By the end of the day, I expect you to have found a roommate and have settled in. However, there is minimal space in the rooms, so bring your necessities and nothing more. You can place everything else at Kangaskhan's Storage in Deluxe Storage. If you show proof of your exploration guild member then you can get 5 months free, so there shouldn't be any problems there. I'll answer questions at the end of the tour, Follow me," Ulla explained without letting anyone chime in with any comments or questions and swiftly paced towards the next place.

Ulla then directed the group to a group with plenty of busy pokemon doing jobs and interacting with townspeople. "This is the offices, this is where your mail is and the bulletin board where missions requests are pinned up on and this is usually where townspeople come to look for a member or team to help them. Members and teams can get missions directly sent to them sometimes fan mail or letters of appreciation, but it'll be a long while until that happens. Ulla points to a hallway outside of the room. At the end of the hallway is the canteen where everyone will eat nowhere else within the guild apart from the common room. Breakfast is served at 7 am every morning and dinner is served at 5 pm every evening. You will be woken up every morning at 6:30 and you have to attend the assembly at 7:30 am after breakfast. If you do not attend assembly you will be fined and if it's a regular occurrence then you will be severely punished. By regular occurrence, I mean more than once." She explained assertively. She then pointed at a door in the offices that had a very grand design to it and looked like a very high-status room. "That right there is the office of the Guildmaster himself. The only times that you are allowed inside the office is if you are summoned by me or the Guildmaster, been given a blessing or special permission by me or the Guildmaster and if it is a most urgent valid situation. If you enter that room without following those rules then you will be severely punished or perhaps even suspended. Okay, that concludes our tour. Any questions?" Ulla finished.

Ichiro was a bit shocked with the fact that everyone has to wake up every morning at an incredibly stupidly early time almost made him not listen to the rest of the tour description but he just about listened. Ichiro then thought about teams and how they are sorted, he raised his hand and asked his question. "Is there a deadline for forming an exploration team?" Ichiro asked. "No there is no deadline, you can form a team whenever you want. However, it's a very difficult task disbanding an exploration team after it forming so make sure that you make a team that you plan to stick with. I would recommend just doing some missions with at least one experienced member within the guild just so you have someone giving you advice and you have that helpful extra pair of hands for your first mission(s)." Ulla explained.

OOC: *fingertips bleed immensely*

Lux sighed and gave another bow to Midna and said “May we meet again “explorer”, I’m not one for exploring myself I’m a mercenary of sorts so if you want something done, it will be done.” Lux didn’t know the Mawile but knew that she was a swindler. Lux looked at Ulla and said “Is there a fee for staying at this guild or is it free if you continue with the rigorous work of becoming explorers and such?”

"With the rewards you receive upon your missions. The guild will tasks a cut of that reward as a tax of being a guild member. However, once you reach a high enough rank. That no longer applies to you. The ranks go white, bronze, silver, gold, platinum. Gold is he rank that means you no longer get taxed when receiving rewards." Ulla explained.

The Minun followed the Dartrix after noticing Ulla giving a tour of the headquarters earlier. The electric mouse continued to stay close to the Dartrix while not giving a word to anyone within the area. The little Pokémon gave a slight sigh to himself after recalling the reduction of rewards he would have after having to hand over a part of his hard earned loot to the Guild.

Although the cut was likely done in proportion to the rewards received, it was apparent that every Poké and item mattered to the little Pokémon.

“You know, you can always hide your money so that they don’t take as much from you. Though beware that you could be punished if you’re caught!” A voice stated in his mind after recalling a prior moment the day before.

The Minun could only hope that the recruits would not rush at him like a horde of the living dead. He decided to remain with the Dartrix until any sort of command would be given to the electric mouse.

(((Im super tired so this was kinda rushed, will probs edit some tomorrow but i feel like death rn LOL.)))

“It’ll turn out great, bet you wont regret it, Frond!” Theo said, unfazed by the Snivy’s reluctance. He had a good feeling about the guild. Theo’s attention was quickly shifted from Frond to Ulla as she began the tour. His eyes seemed to glow with awe as he followed the tour group, listening to the Dartrix with rapt attention.

Each room they visited seemed to increase his anticipation of the things to come. He’d possibly even be gold one day, a better guild member than his brother! Though, he had a feeling his brother wouldn’t be as enthusiastic as he about the prospect. Theo shook his head of the thoughts. In any case, he would need to think about who he would partner up with first. His eyes narrowed in thought. Frond seemed like a good option, but he hadn’t met everyone yet. Who knows how many other pokemon he’d yet to meet that make great partners. He quickly decided that’d be his goal then, and listened to the others questions.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Ugh timezones are horrible. When it's midnight for me, it's 4:00 at home....)

"I wish I could have that enthusiasm." Frond smiled. She listened through the entire tour, not saying anything until they were all done. Why did they have to wake up at 6:30? What if they woke up before then? She didn't say these things, but it was pretty clear she was thinking them, like everyone else. Breakfast at 7:30? Also, she had to choose someone to share a room with. She only knew Theo, so she would probably ask him, but she decided to wait.

Last edited:
A roommate? Saiorse was too busy catching her breath and generally being awestruck at the way the Guilld worked to even think about socialising. What was she to do if she couldn't find a roommate? Would she be kicked out? Oh, she knew she shouldn't have come! Her ugliness stopped anyone from wanting to talk to her!

Though, if she kept wallowing in self pity the way she currently was, she wasn't going to get anything done. She scouted the area for any Pokémon she could speak to- there was a Minun, but it didn't particularly look like it wanted to be spoken to, and was clinging close to the Dartrix; a Luxio and a Mawile who seemed to be in conversation; a Tyrunt and a Snivy who were also talking. Everyone had paired off already, except... a Chimchar who had asked Ulla a question. So, interested, the Popplio decided she would swallow her pride and talk to the Chimchar.

She made her way over to Ichiro in a nervous fashion, seeming to be trying to hide her face. "Um... hello, there..." an Irish accent tinted her voice, and she raised her flipper in greeting.

Last edited: