• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pixel Kingdom of Zamcio

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW I hope this is according to the RIGHT request :D
Again, I am terribly sorry :( I don't usually make such stupid mistakes! D: If this needs any correction just tell me :)
@Zamcio, I don't know how to take away the other people's pss icons without taking away the colour of mine. I've tried and I successfully took the pss icons away but It made my one tiny... Can you help me, I was trying to make it my profile pic...

@Zamcio, I don't know how to take away the other people's pss icons without taking away the colour of mine. I've tried and I successfully took the pss icons away but It made my one tiny... Can you help me, I was trying to make it my profile pic...
(...)
Remember - if you need it in bigger resolution just PM me about it :)
I did tell you about that option ;) Just PM what resolution and background you want

Mind if I make a request for a PSS icon? Only thing is, I don't have any pictures to use... sorry! Just tell me if I need to explain anything further, alright?

Skin Color: pretty really pale
Hair Color and Style: cinnamon brown with a side-part on her left, long-ish bangs falling just above her right eye, the rest of it flowing down to as low as the icon goes
Eye Color: bluish-green, but more green
Showed Emotion: happy, with a toothy grin on her face
Headwear: a beanie that has a black, cyan blue, and white stripe respectively, the white being a tad bit wider than the others, from top to bottom, and a cyan blue pom pom at the very top
Clothes: a coral sweatshirt with dark-ish grey sleeves (if it shows over the collar at all, a black t-shirt underneath that), square-shaped red glasses

Thanks in advance! :D

I'm here to request a PSS icon, for my OC.
So here goes

Skin Color: Medium
Hair Color and style: Reddish Brown hair, cut about mid length. Kinda messy. His Bangs are covering his forehead, but not his eyes.
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Showed Emotion: Happy with a goofy grin.
Headwear: N/A
Clothing: Black t-shirt, with a red open hoodie over it.

Last edited:
Hello! Don't know if it's possible for you to do so, but I'd like to request a pss icon!
Skin color: Medium
Hair color and style: Brown hair, long, messy, bangs covering one eye.
Eye color: Brown
Emotion: Grin with eye closed.
Headwear: None.
Clothes: Green v neck hoodie, but hoodie down over shoulders.
Thanks man!

Last edited:
Hiya, was wondering if I could get one of those nifty PSS Icons you have there? I want to try and see if I can code it into my Alpha Sapphire, so then I really do have my very own custom PSS Icon!
options from the following:
- Male
- Medium (I'm Native American If that helps)
- Mid-Back(Basically, you won't see the end of it) length hair. Darkish Brown, however, it seems light brown in the sun. Almost dirty blonde in fact. (I don't know why tho!)
- Again, a Light brownish color. No crazy lighting thing about these guys.
- I would say I would have a smile on my face. If you have any quirky things you can do, though, go ahead!
- I got glasses, the rectangle frame ones. The kind you usually see in anime I guess.
- Usually wearing a Grey Hoodie. No need to get too detailed with the guys in the hood, but at least a little bit of color from it
( https://www.pokemoncenter.com/eevee-roll-call-relaxed-fit-hoodie---adult-s-741-02127?gclid=CjwKEAiA0fnFBRC6g8rgmICvrw0SJADx1_zAlbBPvrfEDFq-feT5JeGZsxR9kKa1XNWs58aDW7z3QBoCEAXw_wcB (Eevee Roll Call Relaxed Fit Hoodie) What hoodie I usually wear.)

I don't normally have the hood on, but either my left or right shoulder, you can see it.

Lastly, because of my plans on attempting to add this into my game, is it possible to get no background with it? Just so it looks more natural to the game itself?

If you make it, thanks! If not, thank you for taking notice! I look forward to seeing your work, regardless if it's of me or not!

Mind if I make a request for a PSS icon? Only thing is, I don't have any pictures to use... sorry! Just tell me if I need to explain anything further, alright?

Skin Color: pretty really pale
Hair Color and Style: cinnamon brown with a side-part on her left, long-ish bangs falling just above her right eye, the rest of it flowing down to as low as the icon goes
Eye Color: bluish-green, but more green
Showed Emotion: happy, with a toothy grin on her face
Headwear: a beanie that has a black, cyan blue, and white stripe respectively, the white being a tad bit wider than the others, from top to bottom, and a cyan blue pom pom at the very top
Clothes: a coral sweatshirt with dark-ish grey sleeves (if it shows over the collar at all, a black t-shirt underneath that), square-shaped red glasses

Thanks in advance! :D

I'm here to request a PSS icon, for my OC.
So here goes

Skin Color: Medium
Hair Color and style: Reddish Brown hair, cut about mid length. Kinda messy. His Bangs are covering his forehead, but not his eyes.
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Showed Emotion: Happy with a goofy grin.
Headwear: N/A
Clothing: Black t-shirt, with a red open hoodie over it.

Hello! Don't know if it's possible for you to do so, but I'd like to request a pass icon!
Skin color: Medium
Hair color and style: Brown hair, long, messy, bangs covering one eye.
Eye color: Brown
Emotion: Grin with eye closed.
Headwear: None.
Clothes: Green v neck hoodie, but hoodie down over shoulders.
Thanks man!

Hiya, was wondering if I could get one of those nifty PSS Icons you have there? I want to try and see if I can code it into my Alpha Sapphire, so then I really do have my very own custom PSS Icon!
options from the following:
- Male
- Medium (I'm Native American If that helps)
- Mid-Back(Basically, you won't see the end of it) length hair. Darkish Brown, however, it seems light brown in the sun. Almost dirty blonde in fact. (I don't know why tho!)
- Again, a Light brownish color. No crazy lighting thing about these guys.
- I would say I would have a smile on my face. If you have any quirky things you can do, though, go ahead!
- I got glasses, the rectangle frame ones. The kind you usually see in anime I guess.
- Usually wearing a Grey Hoodie. No need to get too detailed with the guys in the hood, but at least a little bit of color from it
( https://www.pokemoncenter.com/eevee-roll-call-relaxed-fit-hoodie---adult-s-741-02127?gclid=CjwKEAiA0fnFBRC6g8rgmICvrw0SJADx1_zAlbBPvrfEDFq-feT5JeGZsxR9kKa1XNWs58aDW7z3QBoCEAXw_wcB (Eevee Roll Call Relaxed Fit Hoodie) What hoodie I usually wear.)

I don't normally have the hood on, but either my left or right shoulder, you can see it.

Lastly, because of my plans on attempting to add this into my game, is it possible to get no background with it? Just so it looks more natural to the game itself?

If you make it, thanks! If not, thank you for taking notice! I look forward to seeing your work, regardless if it's of me or not!

All booked :up:
I'm terrible with deadlines...
@Andrewski2000
Snearmory.png

Say hello to Snearmory

@Hernan23Pro
Charimance.png

Charimance

I hope you guys like it! Check also my facebook fanpage for timelapses of making those sprites! :D

Thanks for the Acceptance! Can't wait to see it! Take your time on it, I'm not rushing you. I'd rather have it take a month and be good, rather than a day and be bad.

Thanks so much for this! I can't wait to see how it turns out, but please, take your time!

Just to clarify: the part in her hair is on her left, which is your right. I want to make sure there'll be no mistakes due to my explanation. :p

One day of delay but I hope it was worth it! :)
@The Argonaut
Argonaut_3ds_g.png
Argonaut_3ds.png

I actually liked it a bit more without glasses so I've made two versions
@Ry_Burst
RyBurst_3ds.png

@Typhlo.sion
Typlo_3ds.png

@Silver-Solis
Silversolis_3ds.png

If there is anything to correct just send me a PM ;) Also if you need any resolution/background change/removal or just want to have it in any wait just PM as well!
Your so good making sprites.

Can you fuse Venusaur and Torterra please?
Thanks! :D Booking it right now :up:

:o Woah! Your sprites look amazing... So i kinda have two ish requests. One is i was wondering if you could do a PSS Icon, except with a banette? it would be wearing a necklace with the arceus symbol and the zipper is on the left.

If not, i have a picture i could send u for a PSS. (it's a mii, i hope thats okay)

:o Woah! Your sprites look amazing... So i kinda have two ish requests. One is i was wondering if you could do a PSS Icon, except with a banette? it would be wearing a necklace with the arceus symbol and the zipper is on the left.

If not, i have a picture i could send u for a PSS. (it's a mii, i hope thats okay)
I mentioned in one of replies before that I don't do PokeSonas or other variations of mixing Pokemon and people in my artwork by now - I am just not comfortable with it, sorry. Maybe I should mention it in main post...
Anyway, go ahead with the pic :) I'm booking you up :up:
And thank you! :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ok thank you x23563 XD

I would like to request a Pss, here is the description.
Skin tone: Very pale
Eye Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Hair Color/Style: Straight Black, with hints of brown in a high ponytail.
Emotion: Scowl
Outfit: Dark Blue tank top
Thanks, I hope this isn't too much

hey don't listen to her XD don't do a scowl do a smile
DONT DO THE SCOWL DEVAN Lol make her smile or grin just not scowl
(btw I'm her best friend so I'm not just trying to make your pss look horrible or anything just don't do a scowl, shes really pretty and DOESNT SCOWL)

Lol, Im not that pretty, i mean, i look like your average person, and I don't smile a lot unless im with friends, if you saw me in a store, you would think i would want to hurt someone, just saying, make me with a Scowl.

NO DONT PLEASE TAKE MY WORD FOR IT SHES REALLY PRETTY AND HER NEUTRAL FACE IS JUST A STRAIGHT MOUTH NOT A SCOOOOOOOOWL

Okay, got it!
1v06hh8w0ssw6_normal_face.png
here ^.^
Yellow and cream striped shirt would be nice ^.^ @Zamcio
:p sorry, i didn't realize.

(Edit: A nice toothy smile would be nice too. (like a big smile with teeth showing)

Last edited:
What just happened there? >_<
@Devan_Plays I need more details about the hair and tell me what emotion would be expressed :)

Okay, got it!
1v06hh8w0ssw6_normal_face.png
here ^.^
Yellow and cream striped shirt would be nice ^.^ @Zamcio
:p sorry, i didn't realize.

(Edit: A nice toothy smile would be nice too. (like a big smile with teeth showing)
Okay, got it! Same as this?
476370_RyBurst_3ds.png

Lol, sorry about that, my friend thinks im an angel, so my hair should be about shoulder length, and you can keep it down, and I would like my expression to have arched eyebrows, and no smile, but not a frown either.

Howdy! I heard that you make sprites for people. Well, I have a request if that's ok.

skin tone: Medium
Hair: Up in a pony tail (just look @ my avatar. That might help. :) )
hair colour: Magenta
Clothes: (again, might have to look and my avatar)

sorry, I'm not good at describing things. I'll let you know if I change anything, and thank you so much for your time!!!!

Howdy! I heard that you make sprites for people. Well, I have a request if that's ok.

skin tone: Medium
Hair: Up in a pony tail (just look @ my avatar. That might help. :) )
hair colour: Magenta
Clothes: (again, might have to look and my avatar)

sorry, I'm not good at describing things. I'll let you know if I change anything, and thank you so much for your time!!!!
Okay, it's booked :up: I think it's enough to get what you want :) Just to clarify - one ponytail at the top/side or two ponytails at sides?

Hey, can I get a PSS icon?

Skin color: light
Hair color and style: black with a purple streak and messy
Eyes color: Neon/glowy lime green
Showed emotion: confidence
Headwear: nothing
Clothes: a black Shirt with a purple jacket over it

Status
Not open for further replies.