• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pixel Kingdom of Zamcio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry guys but I do have to do what must be done...

I'm forced to CLOSE request by now. It will be opened again when I'm done with all the requests already taken. Sorry guys, that's what I need.

Oh no, I completely understand. It's normal for people to want some time to relax, and I know what it feels like to have the weight of others' requests on your shoulders. You gotta give yourself some downtime, bro. Take it easy, and finish those requests - like a boss - at your own pace.

P.S. I'm not just saying this because I already got a request in. I would have said the same thing otherwise.

I'm sorry guys but I do have to do what must be done...

I'm forced to CLOSE request by now. It will be opened again when I'm done with all the requests already taken. Sorry guys, that's what I need.
Okay. Sorry for bothering you sir or madam (I'm not gonna assume gender)

I'm sorry if this is bothering you and I'm not trying to be rude.

I requested a PSS icon a little while ago and I was just wondering if it's still coming or...? Sorry to bother you

know youre super busy but i c&p the options cuz im lazy and pss icon, base 3rd from right on second row (and picture is of my hair before dyed)
Skin color:
Light
Hair color and style:dark blonde to dusty rose ombre
Eyes color:blue
Showed emotion:
happy
Headwear:none, but glasses dark dark pink, almost darker burgundy
Clothes:black t-shirt

Attachments

• WIN_20160928_10_00_21_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160928_10_00_21_Pro.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 64
Heyy, remember me? I used to go by AspenTR33. I do believe you made a PSS avatar for me a while ago, and I was hoping you could do another one? :)

Skin color: Light
Hair color and style: Lightish pink, in a ponytail with a bit covering her left eye(left in the way you're drawing her, not her left)
Eyes color: Cerulean blue
Showed emotion: Happy
Headwear: A pair of blue goggles on top of her head, with black lenses; a bow holding up her ponytail. Both are the same hue as her eyes.
Clothes: A blue hoodie(you guessed it--the same color as her eyes), and a hot pink scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.