• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pixel Kingdom of Zamcio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make Pichu fused with Dewott and mime Jr.?
I asked you not to double-post...
Can I use these sprites for a project of mine in which I create dex entry's for the Fusemon?
... you did it twice so sorry but this request won't be done by now.

Mind for a Vulpix and Zorua hybrid?
I don't but I'm afraid my free time would :'| I'm booking it but I cannot tell you now when it will be done...

I asked you not to double-post...

... you did it twice so sorry but this request won't be done by now.

I don't but I'm afraid my free time would :'| I'm booking it but I cannot tell you now when it will be done...

I understand. :o. If you have a lot of free time would you be able to do it?

Can I have a pss icon?
Skin color: light
Hair color/style: darkish brown and short
Eye color: Greenish gray
Expression: happy
Headwear: green headband
Clothes: green shirt

Can you fuse a smeargle and a Reshiram
And can you make a pps icon
skin colour : light orange
Hair colour: Brown
Hair style: short
Eye colour : green
Headwear : guzma's glasses (he is from team skull and the glasses are in the same place as Guzma's)
Clothes: purple hoodie

Can I get a pss too
Hair color: brown
Hair style: spiky
Eye color: brown
Headwear: Lucas hat gen4
Clothes: my brown jacket with fluff

Can you fuse a smeargle and a Reshiram
And can you make a pps icon
skin colour : light orange
Hair colour: Brown
Hair style: short
Eye colour : green
Headwear : guzma's glasses (he is from team skull and the glasses are in the same place as Guzma's)
Clothes: purple hoodie

Oops I meant pss

Actually my skin colour is medium
Rules of the Pixel Kingdom:

1. Every request shall be posted in this thread and be formed as kind and mannerly one. This is request - not demand.
  2. The one spamming, being impolite or intrusive might not be allowed to be served by the Pixel Kingdom.
  3. Double/triple/multiple posting is considered as spamming and the one doing so shall be treated according to the Rule Two.
  4. The ruler of the Pixel Kingdom shall reject the request if the requester violates the Rules or the request is inconvenient.
According to the Rule Three your request is not accepted.

Can I get a pss too
Hair color: brown
Hair style: spiky
Eye color: brown
Headwear: Lucas hat gen4
Clothes: my brown jacket with fluff
Could you make a fusion of trevenant and reuniclus?

Please?
Both booked guys :up:

I am terribly sorry for SUCH a delay in doing request but what I can say is... I'M BACK! At the moment requests are stopped until I finish the ones I've already booked. In the meantime...

@Starfall First bunch of Bidoof Legendaries!
Bidoocuno.png

Bidoocuno
Bidoodos.png

Bidoodos
Bidootres.png

Bidootres
Bidootwo.png

Bidootwo
Bidooew.png

Bidooew
Kantodoof.png

Kantodoof
I decided to part it into Generations so there are fusions from Kanto. When I'm done with all regions, I will fuse EVERYTHING :o

SOME NEWS
  • First post was updated with additional information and RULES.
  • Since today every request has to be validated by the Rules which are stated in the first post.
  • I'M BACK and the request will be resumed soon.

Can I please get a pss icon of my profile pic?
And a fusion of Porygon-Z+Rotom, And an ice Type Poygon-Z?
Hope it's not too much...

Can I please get a pss icon of my profile pic?
And a fusion of Porygon-Z+Rotom, And an ice Type Poygon-Z?
Hope it's not too much...
Not gonna quote that all but...
1. One request at once, please (I need to add it to the Rules, damn...)
2. I just stated in previous post that that requests are being stopped at the moment.
3. Porygon 2 + Rotom was already done. HERE ;) PorygonZ+Rotom - not yet.

Last edited:
Not gonna quote that all but...
1. On request at once, please (I need to add it to the Rules, damn...)
2. I just stated in previous post that that requests are being stopped at the moment.
3. Porygon Z + Rotom was already done. HERE ;)
1. I don't understand what you mean in 1.
2. That's Porygon Two in the fusion
3. Sorry, didn't notice that you stopped them
4. Which ones have you done? I'm a huge controll freak and am wondering if there will be like a date for them to be open?

1. I don't understand what you mean in 1.
2. That's Porygon Two in the fusion
3. Sorry, didn't notice that you stopped them
4. Which ones have you done? I'm a huge controll freak and am wondering if there will be like a date for them to be open?
1. One request * I meant one request at once
2. Yup, sorry, my bad but still... Other points explain why not.
3. I should probably have written it in bold.
4. Every single request done and booked is mentioned in the first post of the thread as well as supposed date of resuming requests (which is the New Year)

Are these still open? I was hoping to get several OCs done in PSS form, but I'm not entirely sure if that'll happen...Can I just post the others whenever it's convenient for you? Here's one:
- skin color: Medium
- hair color and style: Brown with a pink streak in front, shoulder length
- eyes color: Green
- showed emotion: Happy
- headwear: Pink fedora with a black band.
- clothes: Blue hoodie

Are these still open? I was hoping to get several OCs done in PSS form, but I'm not entirely sure if that'll happen...Can I just post the others whenever it's convenient for you? Here's one:
View attachment 414750
I started making PSS Trainer Icons - 3DS style! I can make max. 2 icons for person. Always posting 4 icons at once. You can choose next options from the following:
- skin color (light, medium, dark)
- hair color and style*
- eyes color
- showed emotion (e.g. happy, sad)
- headwear*
- clothes*
View attachment 337514
* - picture can be sent to be used for the base
and
At the moment requests are stopped until I finish the ones I've already booked. In the meantime...

[...]
  • I'M BACK and the request will be resumed soon.

"Phew... Semester finally over... I have some time to do requests..." *looks at all the mess and requests left... Sighs heavily* "I screwed it all up... :( Let's repair it!" *starts fusing pixels*

I am terribly sorry guys!! :o I was so busy with my duties and studies I totally forgot about my Kingdom! :( But fortunately your requests are mostly done:
@Daylight Eevee - here is your fusion, I hope the outcome satisfies you!
Vulzua.png

Vulzua
@DaCharblezorbTrainer - There was a bit of problem with Trevenant because there is no official sprite of it until Gen6 so... I needed to improvise :D
Treveniclus.png

Treveniclus

Oh...Sorry for being an idiot.
You are not! :) Your request is booked, when I get one more PSS Icon, I will do all four at once. Just be patient ;)
Would you be able to do my things now it's new year? If you can-can you do the pss icon?
I actually found some time and did your fusion...
Rotygon-Z.png

Rotygon-Z
Check first post to see it's pre-evolution! ;) And now I can make your PSS Icon :) As I mentioned I needed one more, so now with your request I am able to do it! Booking and starting to work on it...
Hey! I have a request: A fusion of Eevee and Ninetails in Gen 5? Thanks.
I have actually done it before! Check it out here
- - -​
As I am back (or more kind of back) requests are
OPEN AGAIN!
I can't promise the regularity though but I can promise someday your request will be done! ;)

"Phew... Semester finally over... I have some time to do requests..." *looks at all the mess and requests left... Sighs heavily* "I screwed it all up... :( Let's repair it!" *starts fusing pixels*

I am terribly sorry guys!! :o I was so busy with my duties and studies I totally forgot about my Kingdom! :( But fortunately your requests are mostly done:
View attachment 462849
Vulzua
@DaCharblezorbTrainer - There was a bit of problem with Trevenant because there is no official sprite of it until Gen6 so... I needed to improvise :D
View attachment 462850
Treveniclus

You are not! :) Your request is booked, when I get one more PSS Icon, I will do all four at once. Just be patient ;)

Check first post to see it's pre-evolution! ;) And now I can make your PSS Icon :) As I mentioned I needed one more, so now with your request I am able to do it! Booking and starting to work on it...

- - -​
OPEN AGAIN!
I can't promise the regularity though but I can promise someday your request will be done! ;)
Thanks can't wait to see it! I'll swap back to my old icon for you so you can see it!

View attachment 462849
Vulzua
View attachment 462850
Treveniclus

- - -​
OPEN AGAIN!
Thanks a million, can't wait to see the finished icon! ^^

Thanks can't wait to see it! I'll swap back to my old icon for you so you can see it!
Can I send me reference picture on PM? That would be best :) Or just fill the example from the first post and send me.
Could you make a fusion of Sneasel and Skarmory?
Sure, that's actually one of the most interesting ideas for fusion yet :D Booked :up:
Thanks a million, can't wait to see the finished icon! ^^
No problem ;)
Can you fuse Charizard and Salamence? (Use Salamence palette)

I would know if you can't or you're busy.
It is booked :up:

Hey may I request a inciaroar crossed with a emboar if you can't a don't mind
As always there is a problem because prior Generation 6 we have only 3D models in games and to fuse sprites I naturally need... Sprites :) I need to either create my own sprite, ask someone to do it or search internet for it. I don't have time and skills to do it myself and I don't like to bother others with such stuff (and obviously searching web isn't best option) so I'm sorry but I have to decline.

I think you might have confused my request with someone else's, here's my original post.

I think you might have confused my request with someone else's, here's my original post.
I should totally stop embarrassing myself right now...
@TheSneakySnake sorry for this mess with tags :@ Correcting them back... Maybe I should really make a book with requests...?
@AspenTR33 Indeed I might have... The problem is I didn't book Icon for Sneaky and I got mixed up in my mind :p Wait a while and your icon will be ready and featured in another icon compilation on Creative Corner. Again I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS! Next time I'm going to sleep twice the time I used to go...
Is the one in the bottom left mine? It looks like me but says AspenTr33
Of course it's yours >_<

NOW I hope this is according to the RIGHT request :D
Again, I am terribly sorry :( I don't usually make such stupid mistakes! D: If this needs any correction just tell me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.