• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pixel Kingdom of Zamcio

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I request a PSS icon?

Skin color:
light
Hair color and style: Long-ish dark brown hair with bangs to the side
Eyes color: Brown
Showed emotion:
happy
Headwear: Purple Cap
Clothes: Blue shirt Purple vest

Thank you ^_^

@Palusokudo , @Lord Of Pain and @Ghostom - if you didn't see I booked your requests and they are waiting for 4th Icon.
@Hernan23Pro tell me if you are satisfied :p
Charmiolu.png

Charmiolu
@Lucky Ace
LuckyAce_3ds.png

@Joy~
Joy_3ds.png

@Devan_Plays
Devan_3ds.png

@D.j The Hydreigon
DjHydreigon_3ds.png

Let me guys know if there is anything to correct! And again sorry for the delay... I was away at weekend to family town. Nonetheless - Enjoy! :)

Thanks Man. I like how you added the headphones, regarding the fact I hadn't reqested it. Its a Nice added touch :p
I actually had version without it but it got lost somewhere... Well I was trying to be as accurate with the pic as possible :) I'm glad you like it

I know it wasn't going to look good but you make it look very good.
Its just i don't have so much time for making my own sprite ideas and i only do sprites for my sprite shop and when i get ideas i would love to see them,but as before,i don't have so much time for that.

Can you Fuse Mega Charizard Y and X?
Note:If you need Gen.6 Sprites use these.

Skin color:
(e.g. light, medium, dark) light
Hair color and style: Black Gentle Men's Haircut
Eyes color: Blue
Showed emotion:
(e.g. happy, sad) Happy
Headwear: Can it have a blue rimmed monocle
Clothes: Blue dress shirt with a black vest.

I've seen your art on so many people's profiles that I had to see it my self!

Could i request a PSS Icon, please?

Skin color: Light
Hair color and style: Blonde, long and straight, parted in the middle
Eyes color: Light blue
Showed emotion: Happy
Headwear: None
Clothes: Light blue t-shirt

I know it wasn't going to look good but you make it look very good.
Its just i don't have so much time for making my own sprite ideas and i only do sprites for my sprite shop and when i get ideas i would love to see them,but as before,i don't have so much time for that.

Can you Fuse Mega Charizard Y and X?
Note:If you need Gen.6 Sprites use these.
There are problems with using others' sprites in Creative Corner so either I will do pixel sprites or try to fuse Gen 6 / Gen 7 renders.
Booked at March the 28th (today). :up:
Skin color:
(e.g. light, medium, dark) light
Hair color and style: Black Gentle Men's Haircut
Eyes color: Blue
Showed emotion:
(e.g. happy, sad) Happy
Headwear: Can it have a blue rimmed monocle
Clothes: Blue dress shirt with a black vest.

I've seen your art on so many people's profiles that I had to see it my self!
Just take off the mask, Vader :p just kidding. You're 4th one requesting sooo... Another compilation is ready to be made. Booked :up:
I'll do that bunch of Icons for March the 29th (tomorrow).
I got one question, how do people add those pictures?
You mean... to show it in the post? Just use "Upload a File" and then click under the post on "Full Image" or "Thumbnail" ;)
Could i request a PSS Icon, please?

Skin color: Light
Hair color and style: Blonde, long and straight, parted in the middle
Eyes color: Light blue
Showed emotion: Happy
Headwear: None
Clothes: Light blue t-shirt
Sure, you just need to wait for another three people to request that. I'm sorry it is like that but it seems to work best in this way for me ;)

I really like these PSS icons and would like one ^^

Skin Color: Light
Hair Color And Style: Long, black, going to blue then to lime green, slightly wavy, bangs partly over one eye.
Eye Color: Red
Showed Emotion: Could you do her winking while smiling? =D
Headwear: Dump some Headphones, could they be Aqua headphones?
Clothes: Red unzipped-jacket with a black shirt and dark blue cyber patterns on the shirt.

There are problems with using others' sprites in Creative Corner so either I will do pixel sprites or try to fuse Gen 6 / Gen 7 renders.
Booked at March the 28th (today). :up:

Just take off the mask, Vader :p just kidding. You're 4th one requesting sooo... Another compilation is ready to be made. Booked :up:
I'll do that bunch of Icons for March the 29th (tomorrow).

You mean... to show it in the post? Just use "Upload a File" and then click under the post on "Full Image" or "Thumbnail" ;)

Sure, you just need to wait for another three people to request that. I'm sorry it is like that but it seems to work best in this way for me ;)

Wait, but how do I put it in the signature? It says "Insert Image URL". Sorry, I'm new at PokeCharms

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Um if it's not too much to ask can I have a PSS Icon of Freddy Krueger please? it's okay if you don't want to
Here's something to help if you need it
krueger_by_deusartmachina-d66aifl.jpg

Skin color: light
Hair color and style: Black, spiky hair (Look at sonic, and you would understand :) )
Eyes color: Green
Showed emotion: Happy, (+ winks)
Headwear: Nothing, but little eevee sitting on his shoulder (if you can do)
Clothes: Black T-shirt.

Could i request a PSS icon please?

Skin Colour: Light
Hair Colour And Style: Light Brown, Long Wavy Hair
Eye Colour: Green
Showed Emotion: Happy
Headwear: A Flower Wreath
Clothes: Pink Tank Top.

I really like these PSS icons and would like one ^^

Hair Color And Style: Long, black, going to blue then to lime green, slightly wavy, bangs partly over one eye.
Eye Color: Red
Showed Emotion: Could you do her winking while smiling? =D
Headwear: Dump some Headphones, could they be Aqua headphones?
Clothes: Red unzipped-jacket with a black shirt and dark blue cyber patterns on the shirt.
Booked :up:
Wait, but how do I put it in the signature? It says "Insert Image URL". Sorry, I'm new at PokeCharms
This isn't forum technical support thread so please ask somewhere else.
Um if it's not too much to ask can I have a PSS Icon of Freddy Krueger please? it's okay if you don't want to
Here's something to help if you need itView attachment 474760
Um... I'm more curious why would you ask for it? @.@ I will do it but it will wait for yet another compilation, sorry. You can change your mind then you will be included earlier.
Skin color: light
Hair color and style: Black, spiky hair (Look at sonic, and you would understand :) )
Eyes color: Green
Showed emotion: Happy, (+ winks)
Headwear: Nothing, but little eevee sitting on his shoulder (if you can do)
Clothes: Black T-shirt.
Eevee won't fit in I'm afraid but I don't say it's impossible either! I will try :)
Could i request a PSS icon please?

Skin Colour: Light
Hair Colour And Style: Light Brown, Long Wavy Hair
Eye Colour: Green
Headwear: A Flower Wreath
Clothes: Pink Tank Top.
It's booked and ANOTHER bunch is filled! You seriously seem to love those guys :-O
Second bunch should be ready by Friday (March the 31st).

EDIT:
@Hernan23Pro - they are there
CharizardXY.png

CharizardXY2.png

Charizard XY

Last edited:
PSS Icon:
Hair Color And Style: Dirty Blond hair, Messy style (A bit like a mad scientist)
Eye Color: Green
Headwear: Goggles on forehead, assorted leaves and sticks strewn about in hair.
Clothes: White lab-coat.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser

Um... I'm more curious why would you ask for it? @.@ I will do it but it will wait for yet another compilation, sorry. You can change your mind then you will be included earlier.

Eevee won't fit in I'm afraid but I don't say it's impossible either! I will try :)

It's booked and ANOTHER bunch is filled! You seriously seem to love those guys :-O

EDIT:
It's cool I understand how it's a weird request I'd explain but...I don't want to fill your Kingdom with my Fangirling

I love it!

Can i make a recolor of it giving credit to you? thx.
I know how to make these things and i see you have a bit too much orders xD.
Sure, you can try ;)
PSS Icon:
Hair Color And Style: Dirty Blond hair, Messy style (A bit like a mad scientist)
Eye Color: Green
Headwear: Goggles on forehead, assorted leaves and sticks strewn about in hair.
Clothes: White lab-coat.
Added and booked :up:

EDIT:
Ok, thanks!

May I reuqest a PSS Icon, please?

Skin color: Light.

Hair color and style: Very messy and curly white hair, with a black sprout of hair in the center of the hair, similar to the image added below.

Eyes color: Light green.

Showed emotion: Very happy.

Headwear: None.

Clothes: An opened red hodie, with a black t-shirt below the hoodie.

If you could please make this I would really appreciate it! Thank you~ :)

Attachments

• IMG_4520.jpg
    IMG_4520.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 46
  1. Every request shall be posted in this thread and be formed as kind and mannerly one. This is request - not demand.
  2. The one spamming, being impolite or intrusive might not be allowed to be served by the Pixel Kingdom.
  3. Double/triple/multiple posting is considered as spamming and the one doing so shall be treated according to the Rule Two.
  4. The ruler of the Pixel Kingdom shall deliver the requested art in the thread and in Private Message in any format and size the requester wants.
  5. The requester is allowed to use requested art in their profile picture or signature but shall not sign it as their own work.
  6. The ruler of the Pixel Kingdom shall reject the request if the requester violates the Rules or the request is inconvenient.
According to the rules I am forced to decline the request also mentioning the request is very imprecise. I'm sorry.

Hello, I was wondering if you could make a Sprite of an Overwatch character for me? His name is Junkrat (If I'm allowed to request two, can I add a Overwatch character called Zenyatta? I completely understand if I am not allowed and am very happy with just Junkrat.)

Hello, I was wondering if you could make a Sprite of an Overwatch character for me? His name is Junkrat (If I'm allowed to request two, can I add a Overwatch character called Zenyatta? I completely understand if I am not allowed and am very happy with just Junkrat.)
No, you can request one thing at once and I don't feel comfortable with making custom sprites, sorry mate.
What do u mean?:'|!!
I mean that I won't do it because you weren't respecting the rules and because I decided not to do something out of the offered requests.

May I reuqest a PSS Icon, please?

Skin color: Light.

Hair color and style: Very messy and curly white hair, with a black sprout of hair in the center of the hair, similar to the image added below.

Eyes color: Light green.

Showed emotion: Very happy.

Headwear: None.

Clothes: An opened red hodie, with a black t-shirt below the hoodie.

If you could please make this I would really appreciate it! Thank you~ :)
Booking right now :up:
I would like a Pss Icon if that is okay.
478350_Photo_on_24-3-17_at_3.07_pm.jpg
Is this a good enough photo?
Everything is good mate, I'll do my best ;)

Another bunch is filled, dayum that was quick :o It will be done by Aprill the 3rd. Cheers guys

Last edited:
Can I request a pss icon?
Skin color:
light
Showed emotion: A straight face

Hair color and style: Brown, with orange-ish blonde highlights (idk what else to call that color, sorry) Long, some hair over shoulders, messy
Eyes color: Hazel, but not that dumb in game hazel, like an actual mix of brown and green.

Headwear: purple square glasses.
Clothes: A light grey and light purple striped shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.