• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pika's Sprites

No. Wolfnoid, no.
I will not make you a full body sprite. If you read the front post, you would know that I don't take those for requests anymore, and you didn't even compliment my work in the first place. Sorry, but go find someone else who'll make it for you.​

Oh, is that right? Is that why you had to edit your first post to say something nice? Haha, nice try buddy, but I'm still not making that IAWW for you.
Anyways, I finished the whole body for the doll made for the mini card, base courtesy of Angy-chan from YUME studio. http://www.yumestudio.it/
uadoll.png

Here is the completed mini ID, template from http://koalas-march.livejournal.com/4079.html and badge from the fabulous Rocket X.
pikaID2.png

So, what do you guys think? I think I definitely need to work on the clothing for the doll, it is, after all, my first, but other than that, I'm quite happy.​

I will if T-awh-mi lets me. They posted those on this site first, and if they want to handle the requests for those, then I will let him do it. BTW, I won't do the dollz, for requesters, I mean, that was just to make it look like the original.​

Thanks, T, I appreciate the support.
OK, so I will take requests for the mini ID's. I will need the 6 pokemon you want, a trainer sprite, a name, and a badge if you want one on there. If you want me to make a sprite to use, that will have to be a separate request. I will not make dollz for these mini cards.

EDIT: I have a question for all of you: Do dollz and IAWW's count as pixel arts?
I know they're kinda small, but, I don't have a lot to put up there.
Well anyways, you all know that my main character sure has gone through a lot of changes, especially if you've been here with me from the start.
Well, now she has a new and improved look...I guess.
uasprite20.png

There she is! And I also did some overworlds and an IAWW for her.
uaIAWW2a-1.png
uaow2.png

What do you guys think? I am currently making multiple dollz and mugshots for her, but they are all works in progress.​

Wow Pika, the last design is so...different than the first one! (In a good way!) The first time I read through this thread I saw the great spriting and it inspired me to work on my spriting skills ;D! So if you take requests for the minicards, can I request one with my character in my avatar? The pokemon I would like are Dragonair, Venusaur, Ninetales, Milotic, Blissey and shiny pidgeot. I would like the name to be Jack. Thanks in advance.

Those sprites are awsome Pika, I like the original design aswell (by that I mean the trainer herself) The IAWW sprite is of her second look right?

Thanks for the compliment, Wynaut, yes, that new IAWW is of her newest outfit.
Jack, I did your mini ID, but I forgot to ask you what color you wanted it, so I just made it green.
jackmini.png

And I need help with the hair color, I am gonna post 4 different ones, and you guys tell me which is best:
uamug3dd.png
uamug3aa.png
uamug3bb.png
uamug3cc.png

The first is the original hair color I used for all my main character sprites, the second is the brown hair color from IAWW, the third and fourth are hair color palettes I found on the internet. Whatcha guys think?​

I really like the second one, but the first one is good too. You've been doing a great job spriting, Keep it up! The Mini ID is awesome and I love the color green!

I'm glad you like it Jack!
Thanks for the input, guys, I think I'm stuck in between the second and the last one, though.

Just to let everyone know, I am once again re-arranging my imagehoster, so that I can even better find what I need faster, so everything you see will say image moved or deleted, so yeah, don't freak, I'll repost everything in the thread when I'm done.​

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Hey Pikachu, I have another request. Can you sprite Toushiro from Bleach for me? If possible, in both Shinigami and Real World outfits?

I´ve also got a request, could you remove that rubber ring and put him on a t-shirt and put him on
a shortand some overworlds, please? :D

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/53/DP_Tuber_M.png

of course, Yoshimitsu, I'll get those done right away...after finals. Next week is finals week so I'm going crazy studying, so it might take a while, sorry.
Um, Darktrainer? I honestly don't understand what you are requesting. I'll give you another shot to put it into more easily understandable words and sentences, spell it out for me if you must. Please, people, I have been on the forums for a while now, I too am starting to get irritated with these "n00b" postings.​

OH, I´m sorry, cause I´m not so good at English :-[, but I hope you understand it now :

1. remove Rubberring
2. T-Shirt
3. Short

4. Thank you :)

O wow!

You've been doing great since I last saw this thread!!
That TWEWY sprite is just awesome!! The colours fit perfectly, and I think that pokeball leg strap is a really cool addition xD

I'ma gonna revive my thread later so come check it out if your interested xD

I'd go with the fourth, I like it a bit more than the third.
Anyways, what I originally came here for was a custom trainer sprite request for this guy.
Except take off the tail and make it look better(not as lanky, no wrinkles on the shirt, fix his face, make the hair stop at the neck, you know...)

PKMN_248___Tyranitar_M_by_Pokedex.jpg

If you could that'd be awesome.

OK, I get it now, DarkTrainer, but you'll have to wait til I finish Yoshi's first.
Sorry, Yoshimitsu, I totally forgot that I had requests, so I'll get started on that soon.
And to Kruk, I would do it, but if you read the first post, I don't do cosplays, sorry. Besides, I'd need to see written permission for me to use that as a ref, seeing that it's from deviantART. Sorry, maybe I'll do a different request for you later.​

OK, I get it now, DarkTrainer, but you'll have to wait til I finish Yoshi's first.
Sorry, Yoshimitsu, I totally forgot that I had requests, so I'll get started on that soon.
And to Kruk, I would do it, but if you read the first post, I don't do cosplays, sorry. Besides, I'd need to see written permission for me to use that as a ref, seeing that it's from deviantART. Sorry, maybe I'll do a different request for you later.​

Ok, sorry. My bad. If I think of something else, I'll let you know.
Thanks though.

-Kruk

These sprites look nice you are very talented at making back trainer sprites, not many people can make them well. From the hair colours i like the third one the most because you can really see the texture of the hair. and about your personal trainer sprite ( the blue one with the blue cap) i say that you should scratch the hat because it looks really straight. please continue with your sprites!

Can you make me one of those big sprites? I've always wanted one. Here is the sprite to base it on. Oh, and, I made this sprite.
PurplerHero.png

OK, Teh Purple One, I don't take those for requests anymore...if y'all would just read the first post...
Thank you for the compliments, gtab, I appreciate them.
OK, Yoshi, I know it's been so long since you requested, but here they are, your Hitsugaya sprites.
hitsugaya1.png
hitsugaya2.png

If any changes need to be made, just let me know! Hope you like it.​

your latest IAWW has got to be one of the best i have ever seen
oh, and can i get a mugshot of this guy
aeroeevee2xc9.png

sorry but i haven't got just him by himself

im trying to make my own IAWW and i wondered is there a site with sprites where you based yours off of and if not can i base mine off of yours (like use them as a base or something)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The Hitsugaya sprite is amazing! The clothes on the second aren't like his usual real-world clothes - they're better! And the work on his coat in the first, fantastic. Major props!

You can find the bases I use for the IAWW's on the spriters resource under square enix, I believe.
Thank you so much Yoshimitsu, I'm glad that they turned out the way that you liked!
Sorry I haven't been spriting lately, but I've been kinda busy with maplestory, lol. But since it isn't compatible with Windows Vista, I can't play it anymore, lol. So, you can all look forward to more sprites of mine, I'll edit this post with an update later. Anyways, tty all later.

EDIT: OK guys, I lied. You caught me. I haven't really been spriting lately, so I don't have an awesome update for y'all.
To tell you the truth, I haven't had much motivation lately. I don't really now what I want to do right now. So you guys tell me what you wanna see.
Have you guys played the game FLYFF? I love that game, and was thinking about making sprites for them, but I didn't really thing it was worth it unless it was super big to show detail, but then that would get tedious. Oh well, let me know if you guys want me to sprite something. Inspire me, please?

BTW, a little off topic, but..you all wouldn't happen to know a game by the abbreviation 'GE', would you? The in game characters are animated a little bit like the ones in FLYFF. Just wondering. :)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
How about a challenge? You can give Vizard Yoshimitsu a shot if you want. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, you can give Half-Hollow Yoshimitsu a try. ^^

Vizard Yoshimitsu, huh?
vizardyoshi.png

Is that what you mean? I tried my best, seeing as I don't really know how it looks, because as far as Bleach goes, I've only seen about 40 of the episodes so far. It is a really great series, though.
Well, Yoshimitsu, if anything needs to be changed just let me know, I'll do what I can to make you happy with it.

Well, I don't know, what should I do next? I was thinking of doing some more Final Fantasy sprites, especially after watching Dead Fantasy (copyright Monty Oum), which is totally awesome if you guys didn't watch it yet. It's Dead or Alive meets Final Fantasy, so yeah, go watch it on gametrailers.com.

I was also thinking about doing a pixel art of Final Fantasy characters, but could I still post it here even if it is a pixel art?

Anyways, if you guys have any requests or ideas for me to have a go at, just let me know. I've been especially bored lately.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
While that sprite IS amazing, Pikachu, it wasn't exactly what I meant xD
I am very impressed with the sprite. Give it orange hair and it's suddenly Vizard Ichigo.

I'll PM you a description of what i had in mind later.

Zidane? OK, I think I'll give it a shot. I never played Final Fantasy 9, so I'll hafta goolge him a little later.

Yoshimitsu, I'll be waiting for your PM. I know it looks a lot like Ichigo, lol. That's the only reference picture I had, so I basically just turned his hair blue. :)

Zidane? Nope, not yet. I've been putting everything off since the start of school. Sorry. I know that this thread is sorta dying, so maybe I'll put up some stuff I never posted before, have, but never posted.

uaillu.png

This is a doll found on pinkland (pinkland being a doll base site). Notice the pants color, I think I might change the regular color to that, I like it better. No shoes because I couldn't figure out where to end them, lol.

uadollnew.png

Edit of a doll found earlier in the thread, it's not up yet, I actually think I may never re-put up all the old sprites, sorry. If someone suggests it (such as a mod, since this is a sprite thread) I'll get them up as soon as possible, but really, I haven't had the time to put them up.

OKay, that's all, please make sure you click on my dragons in the sig so they don't die! (One of them is about to...the blue one...).​

Dollz are boring to look at, I know...but as you can see....*cough...hack...hack somemore...*
Trying to revive the thread.
uadoll2-1.png

And, I also got sick of the last IAWW that I made, so I made a new one.
uaiaww4.png

I like it a LOT better, although I could use some recommendations on the hair coloring and shading.
And at the suggestion of Jeydis...
zidane.png

Zidane. FFIX. I thought it could have been better, but I already spent a LOOOONG time on it, so yeah. Any suggestions on making it better, or is it good?

Cool. So, I'll update later. Dunno what I wanna put up here. I would put some of my tiles and Fakemon up, but I really don't want them stolen. I dunno, I'll think of something awesome.
Please clickie the dragons, they both die in 2 days. Thanks for reading and clicking!​