• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pika's Sprites

OK, so jocelyn, when you say that you want the shirt to be white and pink, blue stripes, what does that mean? Like those three colors striped across the shirt? I'll get started on the walkie, but I can't finish until I understand what you mean.​
the girl on my signature

OK, jocelyn, I am currently working on your walkies.

To Bo Tanic, did you want that to be a regular pokemon sprite? a walkie? you have to be more specific because I take requests for so many different styles of sprites.

OK, Cubone, I'll get started on your request soon, but I have one question. For the walkies, did you want me to make all four frames, or just one like the part you have in your sig?​

jocelyn, I am so glad that you're excited to get your sprites, but I'm just letting you know, that the moderators on this site don't like it when you type one word replies, because it just takes up space. I'm not trying to be mean, or anything, I'm just letting you know so that you don't get kicked off the site, because I really want to see more of your work.

But anyways, here are your walkies, take your pick on which you like better.
jocelynwaklie.png

jocelynwaklieblack.png

In your sig your trainer has some bangs, if you want me to add that, just let me know, otherwise, enjoy!

To Cubone, the trainer in your sig, does her shirt have a bow on it or is that hood? Sorry, I am totally oblivious to these things, :p

OK, finished your request, Cubone!
cubonemug-1.png

cubonewalkie2-1.png

If ther are any changes to be made, let me know!

Bo, I need to know what kind of sprite you want until I can start on yours.​

jocelyn, I am so glad that you're excited to get your sprites, but I'm just letting you know, that the moderators on this site don't like it when you type one word replies, because it just takes up space. I'm not trying to be mean, or anything, I'm just letting you know so that you don't get kicked off the site, because I really want to see more of your work.

But anyways, here are your walkies, take your pick on which you like better.
jocelynwaklie.png

jocelynwaklieblack.png

In your sig your trainer has some bangs, if you want me to add that, just let me know, otherwise, enjoy!

To Cubone, the trainer in your sig, does her shirt have a bow on it or is that hood? Sorry, I am totally oblivious to these things, :p
my trainer has bang like cubone.

OK, jocelyn, I am currently working on your walkies.

To Bo Tanic, did you want that to be a regular pokemon sprite? a walkie? you have to be more specific because I take requests for so many different styles of sprites.

OK, Cubone, I'll get started on your request soon, but I have one question. For the walkies, did you want me to make all four frames, or just one like the part you have in your sig?​
Oh, right, uh... Just like... standin' there. Not a walkie, not an overworld, not a backie, and woud you make it in a house, would you make it with your mouse? Would you make it here or there, would you make it anywhere?

Ok, Bo, I'll get right on that request of yours. But I redid your sprites, jocelyn.
jocelynwaklie2.png

jocelynwaklieblack2.png

Hope you like them! Oh yeah, and could you please not quote the sprites? It takes up too much space on the pages. Thank you!
Ok, I had some time today so I made this sprite of Hiromi, a minor character in the pokemon movie, the one about the temple of the sea.
I SCRATCHED THIS SPRITE, so please do NOT steal it. I scratched everything but the head.
:-X
Second scratch! I did everything, the body, the hair, the clothes, everything. I used the swimmers head, because it makes it easier to make hair that is put up.

PLease enjoy! O, and if you do have any suggestions, please, feel free to suggest!

Edit: OK, Bo, I finished your request.
botanic.png
botanic2.png

The first one is the one with the logo, which was unbelievably hard, so it turned out to be a blob. I provided the one without the logo, and I do give you permission to edit it by yourself if you wish to try and add the logo. Also, when you say that they'll pay big for a sprite in an upcoming game, if you plan to submit this somewhere or something, make sure you credit me as the artist, and pokemonelite2000 for the base sprite.​

OMG, diamondphantom, your request is the most challenging I have been requested to do ever! The outfit was really hard to get look exactly the same on all four frames, and the hair turned out to be a disaster, and I totally don't blame you if you totally hate them.

diamondwalkie.png

Oh, gosh, please forgive me! This took me more time than a lot of walkies do, so I'm gonna start on your IAWW mugshot tomorrow. I might start tonight, because I have an idea that I don't want to lose.​

can you do one for this (a walking one i mean)

Erikaastrainer-1.png

it was made by:SweetSmoochum (She Rocks) for me and now i want a walking person for it ^ - ^

please and thanks

OMG, diamondphantom, your request is the most challenging I have been requested to do ever! The outfit was really hard to get look exactly the same on all four frames, and the hair turned out to be a disaster, and I totally don't blame you if you totally hate them.

diamondwalkie.png

Oh, gosh, please forgive me! This took me more time than a lot of walkies do, so I'm gonna start on your IAWW mugshot tomorrow. I might start tonight, but I have an idea that I don't want to lose.​
your're kidding right? They are amazing!! thanks~ -puts in sig-

OH, good, I am so glad that you like them. I am gonna start on your IAWW right now, which I fear might be harder than the walkies. . .

Flame Haji, I know that SweetSmoochum made those sprites, I've seen them in her thread, and I know she rocks because I'm a fan of her work and it says that she does in your sig. I'll put you on the request list.

Anyway, the idea I had last night was to make some Final Fantasy sprites, because Final Fantasy is by far THE best game series that was ever made (aside from Pokemon, of course) and after seeing what UC made for my request, which I totally love, I decided I wanted to try my own version of her. So, it started out to be just a scratch body, but when I put the Pokemon head on, it was to HUGE.
yunaoriginaltranz.png

See, and I thought it looked horrible, so I did something that I have never done before. SCRATCH THE HEAD. OMG, IT'S LIKE, MY FIRST ENTIRE SCRATCH EVER!!!! So please don't steal this, I beg you.
yunatranz.png

I actually think that the head is still too small, so I'll fix it later if I feel like it. But anyways, enjoy!​

Ok, I finished your IAWW, diamond, I couldn't get the hair right, so I just left out the part that sticks out at the top. If there is anything you want me to fix, please just let me know, because I'm not real happy with it. But if you're happy, I'm happy!
diamondIAWW.jpg

I'm sorry for messing your character up but, I tried my hardest. Enjoy!
Flame Haji, your request is next!​

Great, I'm glad that you like it! But please do not quote the sprite, if you go to the front page, there are rules and stuff. It's just that the sprites take up a little too much space if they are posted twice, so yeah. Your welcome!

Anyways, UC gave me the idea to make sprites of my favorite Final Fantasy charcters, YRP being a few, so here is the R in YRP, Rikku! I must say, she was unbelievably hard, especially the hair.
rikku.png

Enjoy! I think I might start on Terra next.

OMG, it's final new year here! So Happy New Year everyone!!!!​

woah!! lotsa requests!! *i see you on DA* i wont request because you are really busy as it is, but still, i really like all your sprites, well done

Ok, I finished your IAWW, diamond, I couldn't get the hair right, so I just left out the part that sticks out at the top. If there is anything you want me to fix, please just let me know, because I'm not real happy with it. But if you're happy, I'm happy!
diamondIAWW.jpg

I'm sorry for messing your character up but, I tried my hardest. Enjoy!
Flame Haji, your request is next!​
hmm...nope :) its perfect

Ok, jocelyn, I'll start on that sooner or later.
To badly shaded, you've seen me on DA? wow, haha, I thought someone might recognize my screen name sooner or later. Well, it's fine with me if you request something, I onlye have one request at the moment so, go ahead, request request request!

Edit: Ok, I started it sooner. Here it is! I came across some difficulties because the sprite I was editing had a skirt on not pants, and the hair was short not long. but anyways, here you go!
jocelynIAWW2.png

I actually had a version that was facing the way that the sprites are supposed to face, but then I realized that the bangs were on the wrong side.
Edit...again: Teehee, okay, so, this is by far one of my favorite sprites that I made, mostly because I think that FFVI (or FFIII in America) has one of THEE best storylines ever, even thought I didn't get to play the entire game myself, but my brother played it a million times, and I love it! It's the main character of the story, Terra Branford! Gosh, here or anywhere, I'm worried about it being stolen, so please, if you see it anywhere but here and 4pikachu4's account on photobucket, tell me, because I really love this sprite.
:-X
Hmm...me myself is pretty proud of it, but if you think adjustments can be made, let me know.​

Um, yeah, I actually haven't tried out a pokemon walkie before, so I'm not sure, I'll put you on the request list, but don't get your hopes up. Sorry!

WHOA, Gardevoir Master, um, OK, I'll try my hardest to make it, but I have no guarentee's it'll turn out, well, nice, lol. I'll try though.​

Um, yeah, I actually haven't tried out a pokemon walkie before, so I'm not sure, I'll put you on the request list, but don't get your hopes up. Sorry!

WHOA, Gardevoir Master, um, OK, I'll try my hardest to make it, but I have no guarentee's it'll turn out, well, nice, lol. I'll try though.​
i wont lol, believe in your self you a great spriter i sure you can do great things

Wow ur sprits are great i look at them over and over
Can u make me a iaww
name: Disnix
hair: spiky-ish color black
shirt: white with a black strip going don on the side untucked if posable
pants: dark blue jeans a bit baggy
shoes: black

Edit: OK, Bo, I finished your request.
botanic.png
botanic2.png

The first one is the one with the logo, which was unbelievably hard, so it turned out to be a blob. I provided the one without the logo, and I do give you permission to edit it by yourself if you wish to try and add the logo. Also, when you say that they'll pay big for a sprite in an upcoming game, if you plan to submit this somewhere or something, make sure you credit me as the artist, and pokemonelite2000 for the base sprite.[/center]
Wow! Great job! It's cool you can't see the logo, and I'm not really submitting this, it was kind of a joke. I like making and requesting stuff with sponsor logos and making my characters main source of cash be those. ...What's that? You want some examples? OK, if you say so!
(-fandom-character-sponsor)
-Phoenix Wright-Noah von Karma-Caribou Coffee, on his coffee mug he always holds
-Sonic-Bagle Prower-AXE Body Spray, on the sleeve of his jacket
-Xmen-Marik L. Grow-Big Hits B 107.9, Decal on the side of his car
-Pokemon-Bo Tanic-Mountain Dew, on his T-Shirt
They don't pay me, they pay them.

Your work is impressive, well done.

I know sprites are simple animation, but the hair swinging of the 'walkies' could do with some inbetweens for a smoother look.

Oh, gosh, you guys make me feel bad if I don't really try. . .so I did, but they have turned out to be complete failures so far, but I'll keep working at it.

OK, so for XundeadumbreonX , sure, I'll take your request, you just hafta tell me what you want for the request first.
I'll retry your stuffs, GM and FH.

EDIT: okay, I'm really sorry guys, but it's just too hard. Flame Haji, I'm really glad that you like my work, and don't totally hate me but, I keep thinkin of ways that I could make it, but, I just, can't do it. *sigh*. . .
And to Gardevoir master, your character has like, a LOT of details, so um, I'm really sorry but I have to turn down your request too.
Oh gosh, I think I might cry, 2 turned down requests in one night, my first no less!
Oh well, when I become more confident with my spriting skills I might have a go at it, but right now I'm too much of a n00b.
But anyways, be expecting some new Final Fantasy sprites. I am currently working on 2 sprites for Celes, and another sprite for Terra, so be on the look out!​

Oh, gosh, you guys make me feel bad if I don't really try. . .so I did, but they have turned out to be complete failures so far, but I'll keep working at it.

OK, so for XundeadumbreonX , sure, I'll take your request, you just hafta tell me what you want for the request first.
I'll retry your stuffs, GM and FH.

EDIT: okay, I'm really sorry guys, but it's just too hard. Flame Haji, I'm really glad that you like my work, and don't totally hate me but, I keep thinkin of ways that I could make it, but, I just, can't do it. *sigh*. . .
And to Gardevoir master, your character has like, a LOT of details, so um, I'm really sorry but I have to turn down your request too.
Oh gosh, I think I might cry, 2 turned down requests in one night, my first no less!
Oh well, when I become more confident with my spriting skills I might have a go at it, but right now I'm too much of a n00b.
But anyways, be expecting some new Final Fantasy sprites. I am currently working on 2 sprites for Celes, and another sprite for Terra, so be on the look out!​
its ok really at least you tried thats good, i glad you at least tried

Oh well, when I become more confident with my spriting skills I might have a go at it, but right now I'm too much of a n00b.​

Don't worry so much about it. The GM sprite doesn't have to look exactly like RX's picture. In fact, my sprite
DPGM2.png
might be a better example. All it really needs is to have a white trenchcoat, and if the helmet's an issue I'm fine with vaguely Gardevoir-esque hair. I'm not looking for perfection, just another interpretation.

[glow=purple,2,300]BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.[/glow]
I am no longer taking IAWW requests. School is going to be started up soon, and the schoool that I go to has a LOT of work and studying, and I really don't wanna be kicked out. Read the very first post of this thread for full details on requests that I will be taking.

Flame, I'm so glad that you're ok with it. :)
PSP, I'm sorry, I finished yours a while ago, but I kept forgetting to post it. Here ya go!
PSPIAWW.png

I know the hair is like, really spiky, but hair is really hard to do so I just edited this other guy's hair.
And for jocelyn, sure, I'll get on that right now, it shouldn't take that long. I'll be back!
Edit: OK, I finished your request, jocelyn213! it was so fun to do! I think it turned out pretty cute, but I think it could use more spots. If you want me to add more spots, let me know!
togeticchao.png

m
Ahem...where's my thank you? Lol, just kidding, just kidding, but yeah, I will make a Luxray one. Although I have to warn you, I may use it myself too.

Anyways, this is something that I did out of complete boredom, and I like to call it, "Fun with Pikachu." I took 4 old Pikachu sprites and recolored and shaded them. Pikachu is my favorite pokemon, didn't you know? ;)
funwithpikachutranz.png

OK, I finished the Luxray chao! It's so adorable, I'm gonna use it sometime or later for myself :D
luxray.png

[glow=blue,2,300]Just to let everybody know, on of these sprites is called a CHAO not a CHAOS, CHAO'S would be the plural form of it.[/glow]
Edit: OK, I just discovered something: overworlds are super hard. I hafta give credit to SweetSmoochum who make the even smaller ones, and they look really good! I tried the ones from D/P, even though I like the Fr/Lg ones MUCH better, but I thought since they were bigger they'd be easier to work with.
uawbootstranz.png

. . .which they aren't. Haha, oh well, I hope you have a nice laugh at my failed attempts, LOL, I sure did!

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, I've never done a cosplayer before, but I guess I'll give it a shot. Did the Togetic and Luxray turn out ok? because you really haven't given me any feedback and it's like, what the heck? So please let me know.​