• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pika's Sprites

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMGosh that is a really cute Luxray Chao! And your DP overworld isn't so bad, either. The Pikachus are also pretty good, too. And for the Togetic Chaos? ET IS MUY MUY MUY KUTE!!!

Sorry I haven't commented lately, but I've been busy... >>

Thank you so much Shiny_Eevee, I am so glad that you appreciate my work! and don't worry about it, I know that we all have lives outside the computer.
Well, Jocelyn, I finished your request.
raichucosplay.png

I hope you like it, my very first cosplayer, which is why I dont usually do cosplays for requests.​

PSP, I'm sorry, I finished yours a while ago, but I kept forgetting to post it. Here ya go!
PSPIAWW.png

I know the hair is like, really spiky, but hair is really hard to do so I just edited this other guy's hair.
OMG thanks so much i just barely came here and saw it i dont know it was done yet. You must have thought it didnt like it for not posting back. Sorry.

Don't worry, PSP Naruto, it's cool, at least you like it! I'm glad.

Okay, like I said before, I have been cooking up some ideas for Final Fantasy sprites, and here is one of the Celes ones I talked about. How many of you even know which game these are from? Haha.
celes1.png

Enjoy!​

Alrighty, so, I've been working on the characters from the Final Fantasy VI game, one version as seen in the game, and one version as designed by Yoshitaka Amano, which of course would be one of my favorite Final Fantasy character designers, since he designed the characters for Final Fantasy I-VI, plus helped with the design for many characters for VII-X. I like his original work, so this is the Celes in his design. Because her hair and her outfit are the same color, it was extremely hair to differentiate between the two. If you have tips on how I can outline it better, then please tell me, because it's super hard.
celes1-1.png

celes2.png

With and without sword. I hafta change the pose for the one without the sword.​

I really like the Celes sprite you made.

I can tell the difference between the hair and outfit. Maybe make the outfit a darker shade of yellow?

Anywho, keep up the good work!

Thanks, Plapti, I will try and change the hair or the outfit shade, I hope it turns out okay.
Okay, this is my Terra Branford sprite, Yoshitaka style, her outfit, I must say, is VERY elaborate, as well as the other characters, but Celes's outfits are way more simple than the rest.
terra3tranz.png

I left out a couple of the flowers and designs on the skirt-thingy and on the top because if i added it, it would just look like a bunch of polka dots.
Enjoy!​

Hi me again asking for another request. You don't need to do this if u want but if you can may u make me a intro walkie of the guy from my sig. Oh and while i was waiting for your IAWW i sorta added a black stripe on the side of the shirt. You don't need to make if you don't won't to
I still need to add your version of me to my sig

Okay, I'll add you to the request list. Sorry if I can't get the hair exactly right, my spikes always turn out to be too spiky, lol. Oh yeah, and if you took my IAWW to add the stripe, make sure you still give me credit.

Well, anyways, before I got this request, I made a sprite of Relm Arrowny, I'm not sure which version it is, but I'm pretty sure its the version that Yoshitaka came up with.
relmtranz.png

I thought it looked nicer without the cape, but ohwells. I also wasnt sure what color to make the boots, because all the pictures of this one only had half of it, so yeah, I winged the bottom half. I also scratched everything but the head, as always, lol. Enjoy!
PSP, I finished your request. The hair kinda reminds me of Ash himself, lol, or Goku.
PSPwalkie2.png

If there are any changes that need to be made, let me know.​

wow it looks great and it was finished faster than i expicted i to be no changes what so even. Now if only i could make it to a animation
now that you think about it he does look like goku and hatless ash

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
If you do a Setzer sprite, I will love you forever.

Also, I'm very impressed with your Celes, Terra and Relm sprites! The shading it just perfect, and they look exactly like how they should. My only gripe is that Relm looks like a middle-aged woman, when in fact she's a four year old girl. Even so, it's a very impressive sprite!

Actually, I was debating whether I should do Tidus, Cloud, Locke, or Setzer next, Yoshimitsu27, but since you ask for it, it's Setzer, coming right up! And is Relm really a 4 year old girl? I always thought she was like, a teenager or something, oh well, I'll make sure that I'll redo her.
Edit: Kay, Yoshi, looks like both of us were wrong. I looked it up on the internet, and she's right in between, Age: 10. So, I did her in the form of a 10 year old, so yeah, here she is!
relmtranz2.png

I'll probably get started on Setzer tomorrow, school starts tomorrow and I gotta go to bed early.​

hi its me again with my last request (i am going to start spriting soon) and this request is stuck in my head because I want to see how it will look. Can you make me a pokemon ranger sprite of the person from my sig pease.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Edit: Kay, Yoshi, looks like both of us were wrong. I looked it up on the internet, and she's right in between, Age: 10. So, I did her in the form of a 10 year old, so yeah, here she is!

Eh, close enough. I must have been thinking of Eiko, who's 6. Anyway, all I knew was that she was much younger than the rest of the cast, so it just dawned on me as odd that she looked like a teenager.

The new Relm is perfect! I'm very impressed with your spritey works :)

Guess what, Yoshimitsu?
I finished versions 1 and 2 of Setzer Gabbiani.
Setzer is also a FF6 character, in case some of you forget, and is the one that owns the airship which you travel in most of the time.
Let me tell you something, though.
HE WAS THEE HARDEST SPRITE EVER!!!!
His outfit, I gotta say is the most complicated to understand in Yoshitaka's designs, and I had a hard time, so I'm actually working on two more versions, the way he was designed in the game. I scratched this sprite, all except the head, as usual.
The two versions differ in only one way: the skin. The first is the normal Pokemon skin color while the other is that pale color which gives him that creepy elegance.
setzer1atranz.png
setzer2tranz.png

I hafta go do something now, but when I get back I'm startin on the next 2.
Edit: Okay, I finished it. It really wasn't that hard at all, it was super easy because in the game, his coat and his outfit is the same color, the only thing that I left in as the original Yoshitaka touch, the pink and bronze checkered design in side the coat. Something I realized, though, the wind is blowing his coat and scarf one way, while blowing his hair another, not only in my sprite, but in Yoshitaka's design. . .it's totally up to you, Yoshimitsu27, if you like it how it is, I'll leave it, but if you want me to change the direction of the hair, I'll change it.
setzer1btranz.png
setzer2atranz.png

Okay, The next on my TOTALLY GOTTA DO list is, probably the favorite of a lot of you Final Fantasy people, Cloud Strife, look forward to it.
PSP, I'll do your request, its just that I really want to do the Cloud sprite first, sorry, and those ranger sprites take a while, so yeah, expect it maybe thursday or friday, depending where you are in the world.​

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I love you.

That Setzer is excellent! My only gripe with them is that in the first two, his outfit makes him look like he's naked under the coat apart from some bondage gear (I know it wasn't intentional, and now that I look closer he does, indeed, appear to be wearing clothes xD), and in the second his shirt and trousers are the same colour, which I don't recall him having.

With your permission, I'd like to try to combine elements from the two? Or, if you'd rather do it yourself, splice the the upper body of the first on to the lower body of the second. If I recall correctly, his outfit is a pale shirt with the pants from the second. His jacket is also black, iirc, though in Kingdom Hearts it's a very un-Setzer-like blue.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cloud!

Woah, thats stuffs really good... Those IAWW are incredible! Have you ever tried Kingdom Hearts stuff? If you ever have time, could you possibly make me a Riku sprite? (not the massize ones) Pleeeeeeeease? :3

I am totally extremely busy today, so I might only start on the Cloud sprite, but it should be done soon. Yoshimitsu27, if you want to add to it, go right ahead, I personally feel that he looks like he isn't wearing anything too, lol, but the reference pictures that I had for both the game design and the Yoshitaka design was this:
:-X Sorr, i think that the ref is too huge.
And I did not even hear about a PSX version, or such thing as a "PSX" anyway, so if he does have different color clothing, I had no knowledge, because I played the original pixel game where he looks like he is wearing everything the same color. And Yoshitaka's designs are super hard to meet standards with, if that makes sense, so I tried to make it look the same, but it ended up being just this yellow blob, which I hate, so if you are gonna make it better, go ahead, I'd really want to see the finish product!​

hay pika I am not sure but know that the PSX is what they call PS1. I think because it sounded beter than PS
Cant wait to see Cloud *goes outside and looks at the sky then comes back in*XD hope he comes out soon and looks well

Oh, I see, so the PSX is actually the PS1, okay, makes sense to me. But regardless, I still didn't play that version, haha.
OK, so, moving right along. . .I finished the Cloud Strife sprite. He was not designed by Yoshitaka Amano, but he is loved by many many FF fans, including my mom, that's why I made it.
cloudtranz.png

I scratched everything, as usual, but the head. And another thing, I combined the top half of the game design with the Bottom half of the Advent Children design.
Now that I'm done with it, PSP, I can start working on your request.​

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I like it. His hair looks perfect, but his top reminds me of Steven from R/S/E for some reason. I'd say, try to keep it to normal proportions rather than the FFVII style of having an impossibly small torso with incredibly long legs. Otherwise, I like it! Are you going to try a pure-Advent Children sprite? I would _love_ to see that!

Ok, Yoshimitsu27, if you wanna see a full Advent Children sprite, then I'm gonna sprite it! And I was intending to make the legs and the torso in proportion, its just that I got carried away with relying on the reference picture, so I'll redo that version too. I'm glad you like the Cloud, PSP! Yes, scratches take a ton of time and patience to get it to look normal, so all you ned to do is practice!
And Slink, I'm sorry I didn't see that request about Riku earlier, but I'll get started on that right away.

Anyways, here is your sprite, PSP, if any changes need to be made, let me know!
PSPrangerwstripe.png

OK, so, onto the Riku sprite!!!!
Alrighty, finished the Riku sprite, I made the Kingdom Hearts 1 version, the hair was super hard, and I still think it looks like a girl.
rikutranz.png

Oh well, if any changes need to be made, please tell me, both Slink and PSP! Enjoy!
Edit: again: I tried better proportions with the cloud sprite, so I moved the belt down as well.
cloud2tranz.png

I don't know, when the belt is low on his abdomen it doesn't look right. And that baggy sorta shading I had on the right leg got sorta lost on the edit. What do you guys think?
Edit: again again: Ok, I had some free time tonight and did the Advent Children Cloud. Gotta warn you though, you might mistake him for a black blob, because nearly his whole outfit is black, haha.
cloud3tranz.png

Haha, now that I think of it, Cloud is a pretty cool character, even though I never played the game. Needs improvements? Just let me know!​

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Those are really good! The Riku is perfect. I can't fault it at all! The hair is perfect, and it looks exactly like him. Props to you!

The re-done Cloud looks much better now. The hair is perfect, again, and his clothes look right. The only thing is his outfit is slightly blue, not just black. Even so, it's a very good sprite.

The AC Cloud is perfect again, I'm very impressed! Have you thought about giving him the swords in their holder on his back? It can detract from the actual sprite slightly, but if you have some free time, try and and see what it looks like.

WOW thanks for the sprite he looks so cool. Riku looks great too and so does Advent Children Cloud. Are you thinking of doing a KH 1 version of cloud. I would like to see him.

o_o Can I have one of those big sprites? IAWW, I think it's called.

Hair- Black, shoulder length, side bang, straight
Eyes- Dark brown or brown
Top- Dark blue Aeropostale hoodie (Could be regular hoodie if ya can't write Aeropostale on it)
Pants- Dark blue jeans

And if ya can (don't wanna sound too greedy >< :-[ ), can you make one of those overworld sprites, mugshots, or regular sprite out of that request sheet too? :-\ (could be any of those choices)

Thanks for makin the Riku! Its really good, I love it! Keep it up. Oh and the FF sprites are lookin good too.

Er Trainer_Skye, I think if you look to the first post it says that the IAWW sprites take to long, and that 4pikachu4 wouldn't be taking request for those.
Apologies for back seat modding :S

Hey 4pikachu4. It says that you're not taking requests unless that person is a regular. I have a request if you count me as a regular. Can you please make me a walkie and a backie of the trainer in my sig? It'll be the last for a while. If you don't want to do it, please tell me.

Please and Thank you!
~Cubone~

WOW, lotsa requests since I've been gone, lol.
OK, Yoshimitsu27, thank you so much for supporting my sprites! I will definitely try the Cloud with the swords on his back.
To trainer_skye, yes, you should have read the first post, I don't take request for the IAWW's anymore, unless you've been a regular. But I will make you the mugshot and the regular trainer for you. It is a girl, right?
Cubone, I take requests from anyone, just not the IAWW unless youve been a regular. But I consider you a regular anyway. And also, I do not offer backie sprites, unless you really think I should give it a try.
OK, so, right now I am taking Umbre off the request list, seeing as they never replied back, but if you do, I'll re-add you.
I am adding diamondphantom, Cubone, trainer_skye, and Zadia01 to the request list.
[glow=red,2,300]REQUESTS are closed until you see a spot in the list that you can slip into.[/glow]
Edit:[glow=green,2,300]REQUESTS are open![/glow]
I finished all four requests just now, so yeah, here you go, guys!
diamondphantom
diamondranger.png

Cubone
cubonewalkie-1.png

Zadia01
zadiawalkie.png

trainer_skye
trainerskyemug.png

trainerskyetrainer.png

Kay, if any changes need to be made, let me know!​

Still fantastic spriting I see, could you please make me a walkie of this char please:
AchtonandPokemon.png

Just ignore the pokemon, I stuck em in the same pic and I cant be bothred to change it.
Thanks!

Still lovin' the work :)

~Slink

Kay, guys, finished your requests!
For Cubone:
cubonemug-2.png

Jocelyn213, the sprite you provided was a really good source for color. I basically used the same head, just with the ranger smile, and I copied the, I dont know what you call it, the thing on her side, and I think it turned out real nice! If you made those sprites, youre really good!
:-X OMG JOCELYN STOLE THIS FROM KYLEDOVE!!!!
And for Slink, sorry if it didn't come out right, I give you, and only you, permission to edit this walkie to your likings.
slinkwalkie.png

anyways, now that requests are completed, I will start working on. . .hmmm. . .the list is soooo long, okay, I'll pick a few from the list and let you all decide who you want to see next.
Lenne, Yuna, Rydia, Tifa, Aeris, Locke, Gau, Benjamin, Squall, or Shadow.
These are just a few of many sprites to come, but you get to pick which I sprite next!​

No problem, Cubone, glad you like it!
Well, while I'm waiting on which character you guys would like me to do next, I have some revamps I did a few days ago, which I think turned out pretty good.
vaporeontranz.png

I like this Vaporeon especially, and I'm asking everyone right now, PLEASE do not take this and claim as your own! This is for my use only, people, sorry.
dragonairtranz.png

This one too, unless you nicely ask my permission and has supported me throughout this whole thread.
umbreontranz.png

This one I don't really mind if you use, but make sure that you ask and give credit, because all I really did was make it a darker black.​