• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pika's Sprites

If I made it sound like a bad thing, that was an accident.

And by "clipped in blood-red hair," I mean it seems that it's her real hair, it overlaps her dyed black and her natural blond.

I'm sure that, considering the quality of your sprites, they'll be well worth the wait.

Oh no, don't worry, I knew that you meant it in a good way, I'm just saying that of course I'll take advice when you give it to me.

Ok, so thats like, on the right side the hair over her shoulder there should be a hairclip that has red hair attached to it?

And thank you for that compliment, I really appreciate it! Sorry if I don't get around to it right away, it's just that walkies and IAWW's are so tedious to do, haha :)

So I made this to post, It's Sabrina from Saffron City. OMIGOSH IT'S MY FIRST SCATCH!!!! The only thing I didn't scratch was her head, and I'm actually really happy with it aside from the fact that her head seems way too big for her body.
:-X
Anyways, enjoy!​

Oh no, don't worry, I knew that you meant it in a good way, I'm just saying that of course I'll take advice when you give it to me.

Ok, so thats like, on the right side the hair over her shoulder there should be a hairclip that has red hair attached to it?

And thank you for that compliment, I really appreciate it! Sorry if I don't get around to it right away, it's just that walkies and IAWW's are so tedious to do, haha :)

So I made this to post, It's Sabrina from Saffron City. OMIGOSH IT'S MY FIRST SCATCH!!!! The only thing I didn't scratch was her head, and I'm actually really happy with it aside from the fact that her head seems way too big for her body.
sabrina.png

Anyways, enjoy!​
sabrina.png
omg that is the best w2g that looks super good

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I'm impressed with your work. I have a request.
I'd like it to be female, please.
Green eyes, wearing green glasses if possible. Dark brown hair, long. Brown V-neck T-shirt, Black Jeans, Black Boots, Brown gloves. Green belt, the fastener black. Peach skin.

Thanks Flame Haji, it isn't really that bad for my first scratch, eh?
And for Dwayna, what sort of sprite did you want, the regular battle one? Depending on which kind of sprite you want the glasses might be too hard for my level of spriting.

Anyways, Yami Angel, I can't start on your friends until I fully understand what you mean, but I'm finished with your request!
yamiwalkie.png

If the hair is too light, just let me know and I'll change it, otherwise, I hope you like it!​

Great! I'm glad that you think so!
Okay, I know that Misty is a lot younger than your average Team Galactic Leader, so I will edit her from the Dawn sprite a little later, but here is Misty:
misty1.png

in her gym leader uniform...I think...lol...and
misty2.png

in her travel clothes!
I hope you like them!​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.....................*keeps going on for five years*!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!

Those are awesome sprites!!!! Even better than mine! I especially love Sabrina! I can never do that well, even with copy-paste sprites...

Oh wow, that's wonderful! Thank you very much! You can show the red hair streaming from a clip, or just "there." How about you go with what you think this should look like, because even if you get some details wrong, I'll still love it and appreciate the hard work.

now that I can finally see your entire thread I must say that your spriting is very good. do you think i could request a pokemon ranger trainer sprite?

image to base it off of:
bruno.png

prefferably with black/dark muscle pants and a sleeveless hoodie with the hood on

OMIGOSH it's a third page! Yipee!

OMG, thank you guys so much for giving me such great compliments, especially you, Shiny_Eevee! And Yami Angel for appreciating my work so much, and to Sankai...even though that was sorta hurtful, but very true!

Ok, so, I'm gonna work on Yami angel's request before I work on yours, King of Rhinos. Wow, your request looks like it could be very challenging! I can't wait to get started on it!​

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I was thinking it could be a Pokemon style sprite. The smaller ones. If you can't do the glasses, that's perfectly fine with me.

Ok, Dwayna, I'll get started on that soon, but for now, I've completed Yami's friend's request!
yamifriendwalkie.png

I hope i got it to look the way that you intended it to look.
I'm really sorry, but the IAWW sprites take too long, and since it's Christmas Eve I didn't wanna take too much time doing one sprite. Maybe if you keep coming back and helping me out I'll do them both for you sometime! Anyways, Enjoy!​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
How about a walkie of Kylie? (The person that's in my avatar) it may be a bit much, though, so I'll understand if it takes too long.

I can also live with a plain standie, or just one part of the walkie, if the whole 4 part walking thing takes too long. Please?

No problem, Shiny_Eevee, I'll get right on that (I'm stil drafting the ranger, KoR...why does that sound like I'm an army major????)
with all the support you've given me, I'll do the four part one.

Well, I've completed your request, Dwayna, here it is
Dwayna.png

if you don't like anything about it, just let me know and I'll change it for ya. Enjoy!​

OMIGOSH it's a third page! Yipee!

OMG, thank you guys so much for giving me such great compliments, especially you, Shiny_Eevee! And Yami Angel for appreciating my work so much, and to Sankai...even though that was sorta hurtful, but very true!​

T-T T-T :'( what about me i was your first fan T-T lol j/k you sprites are getting better everyday i see them​

Oh wow, that's amazingly accurate! Kind of creepy considering how accurate, when my description was fairly poor (sorry about that). Did you look in her window?

Well, could you make each frame of the walkie a separate picture, so I could animate them? Oh, and it'd be cool if they had us side-by-side, in a friendly, non-loving way. That way when they're animated it looks like we're walking together. Don't worry, I'll credit you. So yeah, that's four more pictures for you to upload, sorry, I'd do it myself but that could be considered art theft. Me on the left and her on the right, please. So it matches this:
Me\/Her

Well, if that's okay with you, anyways.

Could you PM me the links to each picture? That'd make things much easier.

OMIGOSH Flame Haji I don't know how I forgot you, I'm sorry! Thank you so much for supporting me throughout this entire thread! You're the bomb!

Haha, that's a good one, but no, I didn't look in her window...thats really creepy...lol but sure, I'll redo the walkies for you. So did you mean you guys walking together in like, unison or like, you 2 walking with the opposite feet forward?

Here is your request, Shiny_Eevee! I wasn't sure where to place the bow, and also what color to make the pants, so here is what I made:
shinywalkie.png

shinywalkie2.png

If there is something you want me to change, just let me know!​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I really like it, Pika! I like the one with darker blue pants, more.

Just wondering, can you make her have curls near the forehead? I want the rest of the hair to be strait, or somewhat wavy, but can you make the hair near/at her forehead to be curls instead of... side swept or whatever that is?

And I think you put the bow on correctly. Besides the nit=picky part on the hair, you did great! Thanks!

Your welcome! Oh, I see, so like, curly bangs, sorta-ish? sorry, I couldn't really tell from the avatar, my bad.

OK KoR, yours is up next!
Bare feet was really hard for this sprite, so I just put shoes on him. OKay, I wasn't sure whether you wanted Bruno's hair color or the hair color in your signature, so I made it Bruno's.
KoRpokeranger.png

If you want me to make any adjustments or changes, just let me know.

Omigosh Shiny, I can't get the curls right, I'm really sorry, but this is all I could do with my poor spriting.
shinywalkie2a.png

I'm sorry! I hope you guys enjot the sprites!​

OK, so, now that I have no requests left I started working on the gym leaders again. This time it's Koga, the first male regular sprite I've ever done (aside from Santa). Koga counts for 2 places in the Pokemon League, one as the gym leader in Fuschia City and one for the Elite four of the Johto League, so yeah.
kogatranz.png

ok, so I've given an example to everything in my request list so far except for chao's. So here are my 2nd and 3rd chao's, Umbreon and Leafeon!
umbrechao.png
leafechao.png

The first chao I made was Pikachao in my signature.
Enjoy!​

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Watch the shading on Koga's hair. I know the original sprite was a bit rubbish, but see if you can't improve it slightly - make it more spiky with shading! Something!

I know, I tried to do that before, but it didn't look right to me, but here, I tried again:
koga-1.png

maybe that's a bit better, but I don't see much of a difference, but don't worry, I'll start on some new sprites maybe tomorrow, but since its Christmas, I might not get around to it til Wednesday.

Merry Christmas, I hope you all get what you asked Santa *wink* for!​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Cool, you're doing Chaos like "All we know is falling", AKA Kiffie?

Okay, let's see what you can do.... how about...
a Santa?

EDIT: I really like the new ones now. I know curls are hard to do (I tried myself...), and the new ones are actually really good! Thanks! I'll be using them soon!

It looks better to you? That's great! Thank you! And thanks for the comment on the shading, I appreciate that. Since I'm new, I only use 5 tints and shades, but I might start using more when I become better at spriting.

And I'm glad you like the curls, Shiny_Eevee, they were hard.

And being that your request for a Santa chao was on Christmas, I decided to do it. introducing. . .Santa Chao!
SantaChaotranz.png

Hope you like it! If you want me to take out the chao signature 9little purple heart) I can.​

OK, so, I did what I said I'd do, I remade the Misty sprites so that they look more her age.
misty3-1.png
misty4-1.png

I made the legs skinnier and her left hand holding the pokeball, and her right arm I scratched, but aside from that and the coloring, it's basically the same as the Dawn sprite. Enjoy!​

OK, so, I did what I said I'd do, I remade the Misty sprites so that they look more her age.
misty3-1.png

misty4-1.png

I made the legs skinnier and her left hand holding the pokeball, and her right arm I scratched, but aside from that and the coloring, it's basically the same as the Dawn sprite. Enjoy!​
OMG O-O i love the mistys you made, you should enter it in to that id card trainer idea place

I have a few requests if you could do them. Can you make me a walkie and a pokemon style mugshot of the girl in my sig? It would be great if you could.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
No problem, Shiny_Eevee, I'll get right on that (I'm stil drafting the ranger, KoR...why does that sound like I'm an army major????)
with all the support you've given me, I'll do the four part one.

Well, I've completed your request, Dwayna, here it is
Dwayna.png

if you don't like anything about it, just let me know and I'll change it for ya. Enjoy!​
Ohh, wow... I love it. Thank-you so much! I will have to add it to my sig.

You're welcome, Dwayna! I'm glad you like how it turned out.
Sure thing, Cubone, but I was wondering how the shirt is, like is it a long sleeve without shoulders and a tank top underneath? Just let me know how you want it to look.​

The shirt is a shoulderless shirt with the long-sleeves. She also has a tank-top underneath. The shirt and tank-top are black.

Okay, well, I already finished your mugshot, so here it is, I'm not sure if I got the hair right, but just let me know and I'll fix it.
cubonemug.png

OK, I know that I'm supposed to do your walkies, Cubone, but I'm lazy, so I'm putting it off to tomorrow, sorry, and tonight I'm working on more Gym Leaders for the trainer card maker. But while being bored, I decided to make a sprite of my character riding a bike, like she would in the regualr game, so here it is:
uabike2tranz.png

Please do not steal this sprite. Thank you!

Here is Brock, also for the trainer card maker, enjoy!
brock.png

This is Blaine from the Kanto region.
blaine.png

This here is Giovanni, leader of team rocket and Viridian Gym Leader!
giovanni.png

This is Pryce of Johto, but there weren't any good pictures of him, so I basically scratched him to be bigger, but exactlly the same as the original sprite, and added color, although most of the color is guessing.
pryce.png

Since all those other sprites are from last night, then I decided to do a new reply thingy for tonight's work, which are Cubone's walkies.
cubonewalkie.png

If there are any changes to be made, let me know! Enjoy!​

can i make a request?
i want a walkie
hair:long brown hair
eyes:brown
shirt white and pink,blue stripes
pants:blue or black jeans
shoes:white and blue

I'm so glad that you like it Cubone!

OK, so jocelyn, when you say that you want the shirt to be white and pink, blue stripes, what does that mean? Like those three colors striped across the shirt? I'll get started on the walkie, but I can't finish until I understand what you mean.​

Yeah, sorry to add more to your workload, but could I squeeze a request in, too? What I need is...
Hair: Brown hair with a green streak in a cowlick, like Rouge from X-Men only green, shorter hair, and it's a guy.
Eyes: Neon Green
Shirt: A green camo vest, and, if possible, could you try to fit a Mountain Dew logo on his green undershirt? You don't KNOW how much sponsors'll pay to get an up-and-coming trainer to wear their logo.
Pants: Dark green cargos. Nothing fancy.
Shoes: Brown Boots. Just...normal boots.