• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Petty Theft; Something Worse

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
There was no time to think, Sem simply acted as soon as he saw the warrior's glowing arm aim towards him.

He focused his power, his ability, to Yoshimitsu's person. He was working as fast as he could on a much smaller scale. He let loose his mind, taking hold of the water that existing within the great majority of organisms. Most organisms were over 60% water, humans being at about 70%. While Sem was always concsious of this fact, he never utilized it unless he was in the most dire of situations, this being one of them.

The aquamor felt the flow of the water within the super-human, and with all his might attempted to redirect the Yoshi's arm away from himself. Before even waiting to see if it worked, he forced his arms down in order to try forcing Yoshimitsu into the pillars below.

[EDIT]OOC: Also, for you anonymous readers >=o lolololbloodbending-NO >:0 It was my idea before it was Avatar's. So shoosh.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Fuck, what?" Yoshimitsu muttered to himself as he felt his arm move of its own accord. And as it moved, it hurt. A lot. His bone was being forced to bend, his mucles to move by the fluid contained within them. Instead of blasting the otter, he managed to blow up a pillar instead. Cursing internally, Yoshimitsu immediately vanished, moving around the area at an invisible speed.

"I hate to do this..." He muttered to himself. Concentrating, he felt a series of wires shoot backwards out of his mask and cover the top of his head. Immediately, a series of plates followed, and two metal orbs in two channels, just off centre on his head. And a horn, the Guyver's horn. He was wearing the Guyver's head. The two orbs began moving, sliding up and down the channels slowly as they configured the rest of Yoshimitsu's body.

"I don't know what you just did," Yoshimitsu said, slowly. "But it wont work any more."

He glared down at Database, who was still out cold on the pillar. With a click of his fingers, a wave of blue and gold flames exploded from his body and blasted down like a thunderbolt, aimed for the cyborg.

"You can try to hit me again, or you can save your companion," Yoshimitsu taunted. "One alone wont beat me."

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem narrowed his eyes, forced to act fast once more.

He was losing control of Yoshi, and now he had a choice to make. From a logical standpoint Sem would ignore the cyborg and attack the superhuman with all his might, after all they were only temporary allies and he should've known the dangers involved when he joined the fight. But, Sem had morals to uphold, and it was a low move for Yoshimitsu to make.

Calling upon ever measure of his power he outstretched his influence over Database while still trying to keep hold of Yoshi. The cyborg still had organic parts, thus could be influenced. He used his power over Database to force him from the pillar where he lay, out of the way of flames and to another pillar.

He allowed his power over Data to fade and then focused all of it on the god-like power before him. He wanted to act before he lost control completely. He shot his arms straight up into the air in an attempt to take Yoshimitsu high into the sky, and then brought them back down, hoping he would crash into the ground like a meteor.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
As soon as Yoshimitsu felt his body rising, the metal orbs on his head started working overtime. They moved swiftly, registering just what was happening to Yoshimitsu's body and how it worked. They seemed to vibrate as they tried to compensate for the effects. Yoshimitsu felt a little control return to him, and immediately threw a palm down, exploding the pillar below him and causing it to entirely fall into the abyss. Now he was safe falling, giving him enough time to form a resistance to the otter-fish's power.

"Guyver Unit, scan of the effect on the body," Yoshimitsu ordered quickly, feeling his descent slow slightly.

"Unknown force is manipulating all hydrogen dioxide molecules within the body. Attempting to reconfigure systems to adapt. Adapting all movement of hydrogran dioxide molecules to compensate."

"That'll do for now," Yoshimitsu said, feeling control of his body mostly his own again. "Now, assuming Sem has to be able to track my movements to catch me in that..."

With the sound of particles being torn asunder, Yoshimitsu vanished. He was rocketting back into the fight at a ridiculous speed, moving too fast for the eye to follow. As soon as he was back on a level with Sem, he began to quickly dart around him, keeping his movements as random as he could. As he moved, he started firing off beams of different elements, hoping at least one could disrupt the otter's concentration.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
The aquamor growled at his last attack's failure. He could now feel Yoshi's body darting around him, growing fainter as each second passed. If any more time passed he would lose control completely, and thus his chance at defeating the warrior without the cyborg's help; and he couldn't really count on Database coming back anytime soon.

There was something working against his power within the body, and with Yoshimitsu flying around it was impossible to re-adapt his own abilities.

He had one last shot. Aware of the beams that could or could not be aimed for him, he closed his eyes tighter and flexed his wrists and kept his hands absolutely still. If it worked, Yoshimitsu would be frozen in the air for only a second before being able to move again. Water in the air rushed in, in order to condense and freeze on the male's form. Sem opened his eyes and and fiercely clapped his hands together. If he was at all lucky, the ice would crush some vital parts of the body.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Database twitched as he as moved forcibly from the pillar where he lay. He was being dragged around by the fluids in his body, and by fuck, it hurt. Despite the fact it had just saved his neck, it had caused his blood to push against his burnt skin, causing complete and utter agony. .

He focussed his mind, utilising the abundance of dark energy around him to sense the positions of the two other beings in this strange world. The aquamor was standing some twenty feet away, preparing to attack again, and the superhuman was flying around in the air, too fast to track with human senses.

However, this gave him an idea. This was make-or-break time. If this plan did not work, he would surely die on this battlefield. And his world would die with him.

He was going to use the aquamor's plan to his adantage.

Concentrating hard, he moved his hands up slightly, and he felt them glow with the last of his energy, supplemented with the dark energy around him. Then, as soon as the aquamor clapped his hands together and created a frozen prison over Yoshimitsu, Database fired a pure black beam at the encased superhuman. The beam would extract some of the superhuman's power, giving it to Database.

Database watched the beam soar through the air, and he watched it hit Yoshimitsu as soon as the ice struck. And then, hoping with all his mind that this would work, he laid back,as the beam connecting him and his enemy together began to wash over his body and his enemy's alike.

No-one would shoot at him when he was down and get away with it.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu felt the water crash into his body. He heard a few bones crack sickeningly, and tendons snap violently. Then, he felt some of his power abandoning him. The orbs on his helmet quickly shifted, stemming the flow of his energy from his body. Whatever energy had been stolen, it was not enough to debilitate him. He could still fight, but more importantly he could still heal. There was an explosion of water and ice as he forced the otterfish's latest attack away from him, and a green glow covered his body.

"No, can't waste too much energy. Don't heal fully," Yoshimitsu muttered to himself, slowing the flow of healing energy. The bones pieced themselves together, his tendons mending fully. He knew that he couldn't waste any more energy. It was time to get serious.

"The cyborg. He's the biggest problem - he's fighting, even after having the shit kicked out of him," Yoshimitsu thought to himself. "But that thing, that rodent thing, it's annoyingly persistant. Decisions, decisions..."

"Let's get them both."

Yoshimitsu smirked. That was one thing. While he had that mask, the darkness inside him spoke to him. It did not empower him, it guided him and influenced him. So now, it was telling him not to target one specifically. That was exactly what he wouldn't do. Instead of targetting one of his opponents, he shifted himself into supersonic speed, darting past each of his opponents repeatedly. As he passed them, he swung with his sword, moving quickly enough for him to keep his attacks constant and repetitive.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
"System integrity at 47% and rising. Arm cannon online. Wrist blades online. Shields at 25%. No connection to the Leaders."

Database stood up. He was bathed in a green glow, and his burnt and battered skin had knitted itself back together. Even the chunk missing from his chest had returned. He hadn't managed to siphon much energy from Yoshimitsu before the connection was cut, but it was by far enough to get him back into the fight. He no longer needed the Leaders, because he had some of his enemy's power. And irony was a bittersweet weapon.

He noticed Yoshimitsu circling them, and saw his sword flying towards him. And as the sword came near to him, he stuck his flesh hand out, and threw his legs forward, landing flat on the floor on his back, dodging the blade narrowly. And he pointed at Yoshimitsu, and the instant his enemy passed in front of him, Database muttered.

"Cero."

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The beam of evil energy caught Yoshimitsu's shoulder, sending him spiralling through the air. As he moved, he flipped and returned to an upright position, running a hand over his shoulder. A Cero. The same unholy energy that he used. Was that what Database had stolen? Yoshimitsu ran a mental systems check. As far as he could tell, his mask hadn't changed, and his inner darkness was still screaming at him. He paused for a moment to listen.

"You moron! How did you not realise?! He's copied your power! It's a wonder he doesn't have a sword like Shinkuu!"

"Shut up. You didn't notice either until he used that Cero!"

"You've lost some of your power. I can replicate it to get you back to full power, but there's every chance it's doing the same in him. Database is the bigger threat."

"Welcome to two minutes ago."

"Shut up. Just take him out before he gets any stronger. You can't release Shinkuu, right?"

"No, he's contained within my power as a whole now."

"Then utilise the Guyver unit. He can't have stolen that."

"On it."

Yoshimitsu glared down at his opponent again, raising his blade. As he did so, the weapon began to glow a violent red colour. He shot at the cyborg, his sword now holding all the power of a Pressure Cannon, the power of that attack condensed into a single strike. With a mighty swipe, he slashed at Database, hopefully damaging him to unconsciousness again.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Database turned, smiled. The tides had certainly turned, hadn't they? As he saw Yoshimitsu charge his new attack, he concentrated, hard. And, thinking, he spoke.

"Expand, Rikou."

And from in front of him appeared a large scythe, which was entirely black, even the blade, except for details in the hilt, and a lining on the blade, which glowed red. On the bottom was a short spike that stuck out three or four inches.

"You see, I didn't just steal Cero. I also absorbed some of your other powers. This here? It's my version of Shinkuu. "

And with that, Database charged forward as soon as Yoshimitsu moved, swinging his scythe forward and down. It sparked violently as it struck Yoshimitsu's blade, and the force of the attack forced the weapon down, towards Database's chest. Stepping to the side, Database gripped the pole at the top, swung the shaft around, so the bottom was facing towards his enemy, and, pulling it away from the superhuman's sword, rammed the spike into Yoshimitsu's chest.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Shit!"

Yoshimitsu saw no other way out of his attack but the coward's way, which he loathed. But staying a live was more important. Just as he felt the blade hit his chest he teleported away, reappearing a few meters away with a wound in his chest and blood slowly seeping from it. Not enough that he might pass out due to blood loss, but enough to annoy him. He healed the wound, using the bare minimum energy so that it just scabbed over instead of healed fully. The fight was now the most important thing.

"He has his own version of the sword."

"I know, I saw."

"I can't give in entirely to the darkness for this fight. I need my sanity."

"I know. I'd prefer your body in one piece for when I take it."

"Keep dreaming."

"Whatever. How much darkness can you give in to?"

"Not much more than I am doing now."

"Use the Gran Ray Cero."

"No. It's too early. I need to know whether I can beat him without it first."

"Fine. But I'll unlock the power for when you need it."

"Thanks."

"Database, you're really something," Yoshimitsu said calmly, smoothing down his top. "This was a pretty nice top. Such a shame..."

Yoshimitsu tore off his top, revealing his torso once more. However, something was very different about it. There was the wound on his chest, courtesy of Database, of course. But there was somthing else. Just below his neck, there was a hole that went straight through his body. Completely gone. But it did not appear to be affecting him.

"See this?" Yoshimitsu asked, indicating the hole. "Remember what I said about the darkness? What you've done is steal some of my power and adapted it to yourself. You haven't fought your own darkness and bonded with it. I have. The hole is proof. This is the sign that I'm not entirely myself any more."

"Bahamut! Unlock your power!" Yoshimitsu roared, jumping directly into the sky. His whole body seemed to glow as he ascended, climbing higher and higher. "Hydroshock! Release the storm!" The glow intensified.

"With the sword of a thousand warriors, raze the land and reduce all to nothing, fueled by the poison of a storm," Yoshimitsu recited. "Destructive art two hundred and fifty; Fire Storm!"

Yoshimitsu pointed his palm downwards and the glow seemed to move instantaneously to his hand, condensing into a flickering white flame. With what sounded like thunder, he blasted out a sheet of white flames that crackled with electricity, gaining momentum and power as it shot down at the cyborg.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Ignoring me, hm?" Sem muttered. "Fine."

Taking his time, he descended down to a pillar and breathing in deeply, holding out his arms as he exhaled. He concentrated while Database dealt with the enemy.

He was harnessing water from all around him, from the air, the clouds, within the pilars, and searching for it in the inky blackness beneath them. The element flocked to his call, condensing out of the air around him and forming together. He could continue gathering until he had a lake, but the environment wasn't in his favor. Once he felt he had enough, which was still plenty, he made sure that he was synced with it then made his move.

The mass of liquid shot through the air, not aiming for the warrior but his attack instead. Any weaker and the flames would've broken through the water with power to spare, but there was simply too much and the attack was reduced to steam. Sem used the hissing steam and surrounded Yoshimtsu in a super-heated cloud, a good distraction.

Using a lesser amount, which was still a lot, the water acted as a single large tentacle, as if belonged to a kraken. The water was under pressure, so it felt solid because it was rather solid. The whip wrapped around Yoshi and began to swing around and around before tilt its spin, causing the tip of the tentacle to start crashing straight through the stone forest.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Even though he had been trapped within what felt more like steel that water, Yoshimitsu was alarmingly calm. He had just enough mobility to change the angle of his hand, and he was just reckless enough to try this.

"Destructive Art Four; White Lightning!"

With a flash of lightning the water trapping Yoshimitsu exploded, releasing the blue haired warrior. The downside was that there was now a light burn running along his torso, but he seemed perfectly capable to keep on fighting.

"Not bad, Sem. I thought you'd have me there," Yoshimitsu complimented. "But I'm an expert at Kidou."

"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" Yoshimitsu recited, his palms glowing a bright yellow. "Binding Art Sixty-one; Six Rods of Light Prison!"

Suddenly six golden, glowing rods appeared, surrounding Sem in a circle. With no time to react, they shot at the otterfish, locking him in place. Yoshimitsu turned back to Database, readying his next attack.

"Destructive Art Ninety; Black Coffin!"

Yoshimitsu gave a sadistic smirk as he channeled his energy. Database was surrounded by what looked like a pure black box of energy. There would be a moment where the cyborg could try to break free, but the attack could not be stopped when it had been started. Yoshimitsu clicked his fingers, and suddenly a series of energy lances formed around the coffin and shot inwards, hopefully filling Database with holes.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
This Yoshimitsu was constantly providing new experiences, another of which being Sem's current entrapment by magic plank-like rods of energy. The bonds were strong; something he had no hope of breaking free of on his own.

Slowing his breathing so that he was calm and not urgently worried. His conscious took hold of the water which he had summoned only moments before. He took all of it and surrounded himself with it, immersing himself in a bubble. The bubble was very large, but at his command it began to shrink, condensing as much as it could, creating extreme pressure that would destroy most anything. Sem was un-harmed, he was meant to be able to take any amount of water pressure, but he soon saw that his bonds we not quite so durable and shattered.

Now free, Sem removed himself from his sphere of liquid and condensed it further, using the space he had occupied. Hopefully his action had gone unnoticed, seeing as Yoshimitsu was dealing with Database. positioning the orb, he launched it at Yoshi. The ball was so pressurized that it would have out-weighed pure iron ball twice its size. To block the attack would require some awesome power or quick reflexes. Unfortunately, Yoshimitsu had so far been able to display both on multiple occasions.

The aquamor bit his lip, hoping for the best.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Use the Gran Ray Cero!"

"No, I don't need to yet."

"That water thing is getting stronger, and the cyborg's power must be increasing."

"They're still not strong enough to beat me yet."

"I've unlocked the power for you anyway."

"You're taking control, aren't you?"

"Not yet. But the second you look like you're losing, I am."

"Whatever."

Yoshimitsu didn't bother turning to face Sem. He raised a glowing palm and met the water with his hand. However, just how powerful the attack was caught him off guard and he felt himself being forced through the sky, though his defensive capablities were protecting him from harm. He quickly formulated a plan, before the water could break any bones through strain.

"Way of Destruction One; Thrust!"

Yoshimitsu felt a rush through his palm, an invisible force that could push objects from a distance, slowing the water for just a moment. Yoshimitsu seized his chance and vanished, reappearing a distance away but still in the water's path.

"Way of Destruction Fifty-eight; Orchid Sky!"

Yoshimitsu sheathed his sword and pointed both palms at the water. Immediately, with the sound of a cannon firing, a tornado seemed to explode and expand from his hands. The water hit the wind and was seperated, drawn into the spiralling air currents. Yoshimitsu frowned, concentrating hard on maintaining the attack while preparing the next step.

"Way of Binding Seventy-three; Tozansho!"

Suddenly the wind and water were completely still, trapped within a semi-visible pyramid. Yoshimitsu quickly started moving his hands, as though he was pulling a series of threads in thin air. As he did so, the pyramid shrunk, condensing the attack into a smaller container.

"Way of Destruction Four; White Lightning."

Yoshimitsu grinned and pointed a single finger at the pyramid. With another loud sound, like air particles being shattered, a bolt of white electricity blasted from Yoshimitsu's digit. The lightning shattered the pyramid, releasing the contents into the air. Due to the combined movement of the wind and the lightning, the attack had been redirected with wind, water and electricity all blasting towards Sem.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Database reacted instantly when he saw the energy cage form around him. He crouched down low, tapping several buttons on his arms. An energy shield formed around him instantly, a deep blue flecked with yellow and red - it was one of his latent abilities, but it had been enhanced by the dark energy around him. It seemed to be working - it repelled the cage with effort, starting to push it apart slowly...

But then the lances hit.

Taking Database entirely by surprise, they drove him and his shield into the ground, and even with all the power available to him, he still had to strain to keep himself from being skewered. Not feeling like becoming a cyborg shish-kebab anytime soon, Database placed his feet together, and stretched out his arms, taking a mental hold of the shield. Then, he pulled part of it downwards, causing the lances to turn, facing downwards, and eventually, they shot into the ground, burying themselves.

Taking hold of his scythe again, Database swung, cleaving through the cage. Then, raising his foot, he kicked out of it, and after a second to observe what was happening, began to run towards Yoshimitsu while he was attacking Sem. He moved much, much faster than he ever had before - despite his heavy frame, he was moving close to supersonic speeds. Another ability he had conveniently borrowed from his spiky-haired friend.

Then, when he approached Yoshimitsu, he raised his scythe, and swung it downwards, aiming to hit Yoshimitsu in the back, and then somersaulted over his enemy's head, taking the time to blast his enemy from above with another Cero.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Fuck you, Yoshimitsu. You're not good enough for this fight."

"You what?"

"Playtime's over. I'm taking control."

"What? No!"

"You don't have a choice any more. It's kill or be killed, and I'm not having your body ripped apart."

"Stop! You'll kill them!"

"That's the idea. You can have your body back later."

Yoshimitsu's movement was incredible. Somehow, he was reacting at much faster than he had been only seconds ago. His arm seemed to just change position, no transition, meeting Database's scythe with a perfect defense. As the cyborg jumped over him, he raised his sword again. The cero hit the blade, but was deflected away.

"You're not fighting a weakling any more," Yoshimitsu said, his voice changed again. Now, it sounded entirely demonic. No traces of his normal voice at all. His eyes had changed too. Instead of black, they were a vivid blood red. "Now you'll know true fear."

Yoshimitsu vanished, reappearing above Database. He swung his sword down, releasing a wave of electricity, then vanished again. He reappeared a distance to the side and swung his sword again, this time releasing a wave of electricity. Then he vanished one more time, reappearing in the sky. He was pointing directly down, his finger glowing a vivid, light blue, an orb forming at the tip.

"Gran Ray Cero," he said. Suddenly, his finger seemed to explode. Flowing from his digit was a beam of that same colour that was rapidly swelling in size, getting wider and wider as it shot down. The power was intense, threatening to destroy everything in sight. Yoshimitsu gave a sadistic laugh, putting more and more energy into the beam. Then, he called it off and raised his sword, ready for any counter attack that came his way.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Before Yoshimitsu even fired his counter Sem was already regaining the control over his element. He was only half surprised that the superhuman blocked the attack.

As the lightning made to strike him he forced the water in on the bolt, abosrbing it and rendering it useless as steam hissed and floated up into the air, leaving him only the wind to deal with.

Two walls of ice formed in the air and Sem had their edges meet in front of him, creating a sharp corner, causing the winder to split to either side of him.

At this point things went even stranger as Yoshimitsu's voice changed into something utterly evil-sounding; it made the aquamor's fur stand on end. And then Yoshimitsu unleashed the strongest Cero Sem had seen yet.

Quickly, Sem coiled water beneath him and let it loose, causing it to act like a spring. This was enough to buy him some seconds but he was still dangerously close to the ever-increasing blast radius. He felt the moaning of the earth as everything in the beams path was vaporized and noticed that the sky seemed to darken ominously.

Sem reached up to the sky, summoning another coil, a larger one, to shoot him straight up into the air, high enough so that he was safe. He created a liquid version of himself down below him, moving it fast enough that it would appear to be him at a distance, though slow enough to be enveloped by the beam. With any luck, Yoshi would take the bet that Sem didn't make it out. Though that of course meant he could be hanging out in the air and so he closed his eyes, his body dissipating into vapor.

The elemental moved stealthily through the air until he was out of Yoshimitsu's eyesight. He reformed and closed his eyes, reaching out towards the teen. He silently felt the flow of water within his body, re-synching himself with it. No doubt he would even get half as long as he did last time, but hopefully his enemy had taken the bait.

With a wave of his arm he slowed the flow of blood in Yoshimitsu's system by affecting the water in his cardiac muscles, making the heart beat less per minute. To ensure his effect he chilled the water in his body, not to the point where it was dangerous, but enough to make movement extremely sluggish.

Sem hoped that his latest attempt was working as he made a swipe for the pouch at the human's hip.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Database's scythe clattered to the ground, having been knocked from his grip by Yoshimitsu's masterful parry. And that wasn't all - now two sheets of lightning were being fired at him at high speed, crackling in their wake. Database ducked as quickly as his body would allow, scooping up Rikou, and swinging it. Fast. The lightning crackled towards him, but it was scooped up by the swirling blade and clumped together in one giant ball. Database then touched it, briefly, and it flowed into him, into the batteries in his system, and granting him more energy.

Then, from above came the Gran Cero. Looking up suddenly, Database put Rikou on his back, his armour clicking as it adapted into a makeshift holster, and then placed his palms to his sides. They began to glow the deep black Database had used before. The energy siphon.

Then, he drew his hands over his head, and split his hands, so his palms were facing upwards. The glowing energy then formed a sort of cone around Database's hands, spreading down to his elbows. Then, Database smirked, and fired his kickpack.

Rocketing through the air, Database began to spin, gaining momentum and energy. In a manner of speaking, Database was doing a barrel roll. Speeding into the sky, Database struck the deathly blast at full speed. It hit his siphon hard, some of it still getting through and scorching Database's body and armour - but as he flew, he glowed green, using some of the energy he was absorbing to heal himself, even as the Cero lashed against his body. The rest... he was saving for later.

Eventually, Database burst out of the top of the beam. The green glow wore off, slowly, as he surveyed his opponent, whose appearance had once again changed. It was darker now... more evil. If that were even possible, Yoshimitsu had gotten even stronger. Database used this opportunity to calibrate his onboard systems, locking them onto Yoshimitsu's heat signature, and making sure that he couldn't dodge attacks quite as easily as he had before.

Then, Database placed his palms together - still glowing black, but slightly scorched from the heat of the blast, and then spread them apart, a red and orange ball forming between them. And as he spread his arms apart, the ball got bigger, and bigger. The energy he had absorbed from the Gran Cero was contained in this ball.

And without any warning, Database dropped his arms. The ball just... hung in front of him.

"Megaton Blast."

The ball exploded at that point - it wasn't as powerful as the Gran Cero it had sapped energy from, but that wasn't saying much. It ripped outwards, covering the whole area in front of Database in the blink of an eye, decimating some of the pillars below, and hopefully enveloping his enemy in the process.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu had already figured out the otterfish's plan. At this distance, the water clone could pass as the original creature through the glare of the attacks. However, it could not imitate the bodily functions or life essence of a living creature, and that was what Yoshimitsu was tracking. The real Sem was not risking being hit by the Gran Ray Cero. It was trying something else.

"Didn't Yoshimitsu explain to you?! Your tricks wont work any more!" Yoshimitsu roared, the metal orbs on his mask seeming to vibrate again. The water adept's attempt to manipulate his blood was futile, as the Guyver Unit was compensating and allowing Yoshimitsu free movement anyway. With a graceful spin, he dodged Sem's attempt on the pouch completely. The odd creature went straight past him.

"And as for you, Database, you can't fight me off using my own tricks."

Yoshimitsu grinned as the next attack came. A wave of energy that felt suspiciously like his Cero. If it had taken the energy from that attack, he knew exactly what he could do. It was time to step up the game again. He sheathed his sword, then threw his palms up in front of him and braced himself. No matter what, that attack was made up of his power.

The explosion caused Yoshimitsu to be pushed back in the air, the power of it causing small burns to form on his arms but the attack was not doing what it was supposed to be. Instead of ripping him to shreads, it was shrinking. Condensing. Yoshimitsu's palms began to glow as he took control of the attack and changed it according to his will. Moments later, he was stood in the air holding a glowing red orb.

"Cero Doble," Yoshimitsu said, smirking. Immediately, Yoshimitsu added his own cero to the orb he was holding, turning it silver. It contained all the power of the Megaton Blast combined with a Gran Ray Cero. Yoshimitsu thrust his palms out at Database and fired a wide, powerful beam that blasted at the cyborg.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
The aquamor growled as Yoshimitsu dodged to the side. He seemed to be completely ignored now as another Cero was fired at the cyborg.

Sem glared at Yoshimitsu, looking at the orbs around his head. Knowing that if he could take them out Yoshi could very well be at Sem's mercy.

Hovering back on his platform, he outstretched his right hand, water flowing in from the air into his palm. He flexed the muscled in his hand, forming the water into a long spike-like shape. Sem waved his free hand over it, condensing and pressurizing it into a thinner, slightly shorter shape. Flexing his right hand once more, he turned the spike into a jet, effectively creating a cutter powerful enough to breach metal.

Sem repeated the step with his other hand, then with both arms held out, he rushed at Yoshimitsu, thrusting his arms down at the orbs in order to destroy them.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"That's enough from you, rodent," Yoshimitsu snapped. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tail wrapped itself around Sem's neck and held him in place. It was a long, thin tail, entirely silver with a blade on the end. Yoshimitsu grinned as he tightened the grip through his new tail. This body was his now, and he was going to turn it into the most deadly force ever seen.

"You want to see just what you're facing?" Yoshimitsu asked, pulling Sem closer to him. He raised his palm to Sem's head, an orb of pure black forming there. He allowed a second for Sem to see just what was about to happen. Then he fired, a massive beam of black energy exploding from the orb.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
For some reason this person always knew when he was being attacked. Sem choked as he felt the tail wrap around him, constricting his movement. Yoshi seemed to have switched personalities completely, now more dark and sinister. Before Yoshimitsu even began to reel Sem in the aquamor began the process of converting his body into water.

Sem saw the black orb forming in Yoshi's hand, but still focused on himself, evaporating just in time. The vapor went out into a ring around the beam, rushing back together over the titan's arm. His actual body appeared in the air, making it look like he teleported out of the tail's grip.

"You should also see just who you're facing!" Sem yelled as he formed the water-blades from before in less than a second. He rammed his palms into the orbs around Yoshi's head before kicking off his chest to a safer distance.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu let out a roar of pain and vanished before too much damage could be done. However, Sem had managed to do just enough damage to have an effect. The right power medal had a massive crack running through the middle of it. Electricity sparked across the metal, then across the rest of Yoshimitsu's head. The power medal was damaged. The power medal that was linked into Yoshimitsu's brain. Damaging the power medal damaged the brain.

Sem had just destroyed Yoshimitsu's sanity.

The truly terrifying part was Yoshimitsu's laugh. It was insane. Maniacal. And sadistic. No longer were they fighting the protective teenager. They were fighting the demon. He raised his sword, the Bahamut emblem on it glowing. He made a circle in the air in front of him, instantly filling in with a crimson colour. He prodded the centre of it, and a concentrated beam blasted from it, aimed at Sem.

Yoshimitsu vanished again, moving at top speed. He was undetectable, apart from the multiple beams that were firing. However, none of them were hitting the otterfish. They shot past him, but remained suspended in the air. As soon as Yoshimitsu had fired a dozen of them, he appeared again and clicked his fingers. Instantly, all of the energy imploded inwards, aimed at the otter.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem twitched each time a beam flew past him. Was Yoshimtsu simply missing? Not likely. In anticipation Sem summoned a massive orb of water and submerged himself in it, freezing all but a small area at the core of the sphere where he was. He drew his arms inwards, concentrating the solid mass as much as he could.

The frozen bunker was rocked as all the beams hit at once from every angle, fissures appeared in the surface and ran deep, but Sem was kept safe throughout the onslaught.

At his command the sphere broke apart into hundreds of razor-edged shards of super-concentrated ice. (OOC: I'm going to assume Yoshi stopped moving around after he snapped his fingers) The aquamor waves his hand and every single piece of ice aimed directly at Yoshi and then were sent through the air at him at an unbelievable velocity with many of the shards aimed at the still functioning metal sphere.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Short post is short. D:

Database reacted, fast. His onboard computers chattered loudly as they predicted Yoshimitsu's next move, and suggested the best course of action. It didn't take long for Database to grab his sword and fly forward, disappearing out of sight as Yoshimitsu fired his attack.

"It's useless, Yoshimitsu. You can't hit me."

With these words, Database reappeared directly behind Yoshimitsu, scythe in hand. Whirling it, he swung the blade directly at Yoshimitsu's back, while at the same time firing a Cero at the back of his enemy's head.

"This should confuse him enough to get hit by one or the other", Database thought.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu was fighting very unusually. How he had been fighting had changed radically. No longer was he still being at least somewhat cautious about incoming attacks. The incoming ice, he did not attempt to dodge nor defend from. However, he still seemed to have kept his intelligence. As the ice came, he became aware of Database behind him and immediately vanished, teleporting out of both attacks. Instead, the cero met the ice and neither attack hit their target.

However, something appeared to be happening to Yoshimitsu. He had a burning aura around him, glowing vivid gold and bright. As the aura intensified, patches of his skin seemed to be splitting from the rest of his body, and thin spiked silver plates were forming instead. His mask was becoming distinctly more detailed, a mouth with sharp teeth forming there, the blade on his tail widening and sharpening.

Yoshimitsu spun in the air and his tail extended, sweeping round at both of his opponents in one solid movement. As it moved, a trail of... something, something silver was following it. As soon as the tail passed, hopefully, through Database and Sem, the silver substance exploded violently. However, apparently Yoshimitsu was not done. Gripping his sword, he slashed the air in front of him and released a wave of electricity that expanded as it moved towards Sem and Database.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem's last effort was nullified in part due to Database, but he couldn't be blamed for trying.

Sem moved his platform up out of the swinging tail's range, though wasn't expecting the explosion that followed. His platform was vaporized and Sem fell through the air, catching himself in time with another cradle of liquid before smacking into a pillar. Fortunately his fall saved him fortunately an electric wave.

Reaching up towards Yoshimitsu, Sem rotated his wrist, condensing vapor from the air around the crazed-fighter. He pulled his hand into a fist, freezing the water and bringing it towards Yoshi, just like the attack that Sem himself had just escaped.

Massive arms of water burst from Sem's back, writhing as the reached up into the air, cutting through the powdery cloud resulting from the ice crashing together. The tentacles condensed into powerful bonds and wrapped themselves around each of Yoshitmitsu's limbs, a fifth one securing the wild tail.

The aquamor flexed the muscled in his back and threw both his arms down at a near-by pillar, pulling the water-tendrils down with them.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"No!"

Suddenly, the silver on Yoshimitsu's body shattered, falling away from the teenager. The tail cracked and collapsed into three seperate pieces before shattering completely and falling, his mask the last thing to go. Yoshimitsu felt three tendrils of water wrapped around his limbs. Thinking and acting quickly, he began to tense and relaxe his arms so quickly they began to vibrate, building up kinetic energy. The water evaporated from around him, leaving him free to move again. He dropped to the platform below.

"Bastard fucking cheating son of a bitch," Yoshimitsu muttered, running his hand over his face. The hole in his chest healed over and his sword split in two again, Shinkuu and the Bahamut Blade. Yoshimitsu raised his palm to his face again and wrenched downwards, summoning another mask. This one covered the other half of his face and was golden with two eyes, one above the other. As soon as this mask came into existence, Shinkuu appeared to shift. The hilt was no longer a dull colour, changing into a glowing gold.

"Defend me, Shi-rudo!" Yoshimitsu said strongly, pulling out the katana. Immediately, it warped again. However, it was not the same whip-blade it had been before. Again, it was on Yoshimitsu's arm, but its form was very different. It curved into a circle, then filled in and became a dome shape, with two curved blades extending opposite each other. The shiied was golden, with four tribal eyes in a diamond formation.

"Sem, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have complete mastery over water, right?" Yoshimitsu asked. "What if that water was removed?"

"I call upon the power of the Ryuga Race!" Yoshimitsu shouted. "Hear me in my time of need, and aid me in battle! Give me the assistance to turn the tide of this battle and restore piece to our world!"

There was a moment where nothing seemed to happen. Then, there was a quiet rumble coming from deep below. Yoshimitsu grinned. As the rumble got louder, Yoshimitsu moved his arm to the side and the shield slid down his arm slightly. Just as it seemed Yoshimitsu was about to attack, a blinding light shot up from the darkness below, completely obscuring sight.

"I told you that this world was sentient. This light is removing any foreign particles or objects that aren't organic or alive. So Sem, this is reseting the battle. You have to build up that water again," Yoshimitsu explained. Then, there was the sound of air particles being ripped apart. Seconds later, Yoshimitsu shot up behind Sem and swung his arm down, the shield leaving his arm but connected to a wire. As it shot down at the otterfish, it began to spin rapidly, the blades whirring.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The light shot up around Database without any warning. Although he wasn't directly affected by the light - his armour had been converted to a metal only found in this dimension as soon as he arrived - his computer systems went haywire. All of his communcations instantly went down - not that he was using them anyway - but... more importantly, so had his weaponry and vision systems. He tried to fire another volley of shots, simply as a test, but the bullets dissipated as soon as they were formed. He had also lost the ability to use Yoshimitsu's Cero.

He was forced back into hand-to-hand combat.

Database decided that, for now at least, it would be best to let the other two weaken themselves. Especially now his mechanical eye - the far stronger of the two - was offline. Until that was back, Database had to focus all of his efforts on fixing it. His fleshy eye could not see through the light, so Database was blinded.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Of course that didn't do anything," Sem thought as Yoshimitsu changed yet again, but his heart jumped when the light began to destroy his primary weapon; the water. He could feel each drop, each particle being shred apart, along with any standing he had in this battle. The light was at first blinding, very much so, but his eyes could adjust because of the guards placed on them years ago.

With the warrior in a different form Sem tried immediately to manipulate the water in his system, but he was unable to command any of it. Sem guessed that it was the shield's doing and narrowed his eyes. "Well. no chance I could make him choke on his own spit," he murmured as he landed on a pillar.

As Yoshimitsu flew at him with a spinning-shield-saw of death Sem crossed his gunblades up over his head in preparation to block the attack. The sound of metal on metal pierced the air. Quickly, he spun to the side, taking his blades with him in order for the shield to blow past him into the pillar.

Desperately Sem looked around himself. The pillars were too far apart for him to jump to them unaided, which meant he was stuck on the one he was currently on. Throwing out his consciousness, he searched for any water within the immediate area; in the air, in the rock, but there would've only been enough to make a few drops; useless against his current enemy.

Coming back into focus he kept an eye on Yoshi while thinking of other options, one of which, was hanging on his neck. The raindrop pendant he wore, while detailed and very nice-looking, was more than just for show. The aquamor would need time to do it though, which he generally had more of if Yoshimitsu wasn't bearing down on him. Glaring at the human, Sem put all his effort into the manipulation of his own body's liquid. The shield was protecting him of course, but with his mind no longer working to keep track of the water around him, he could focus every ounce of himself on overpowering the shield.

Sem outstretched his arms towards Yoshimitsu, to better channel and focus his will on the entrapped element within its flesh-prison. The power of the shield shuddered and revolted against his own, but after a moment of a full-power onslaught he could feel the water. In that instant he thought of what he could do, what damage he could cause in this single moment of opportunity. Sem decided against what a darker self seemed all too eager to do and simply pushed Yoshimitsu far away enough to give him the time he needed.

The necklace began to glow a soft blue as he recited the incantation taught to him, using the exact words he needed for the exact thing he wanted. The cloudless sky above his head began to ripple and bend as a portal began to break through. When Sem was done with his words the portal had formed and was dropping something enormous on top of them all. A monstrously large creature began to form from the nothing, long and serpentine. Tons and tons of water was transported with it, but it was gone as soon as it had arrived thanks to the light.

The creature coiled itself around many pillars, supporting itself. Green scales reflected pinks and purples as the sunlight hit them, scales that were known to withstand tremendous pressure. It reared its large head, opening its large, razor-toothed maw and released an unearthly screech.

The Leviathan. A beast that Sem himself had conquered and tamed to his will years prior, and was at his disposal whenever needed. It's total length was about half a mile, and it was coiled around so many of the pillars, that it would be less work to engage the beast than to attempt to remove the ground on which it stood. Of course, the Leviathan was not a brain-dead animal. It was cunning and lethal, and would adjust itself to the situation, though its movement was somewhat crippled thanks to the light.

Sem climbed onto the monster's back, no longer trapped on his on pillar. The otterfish merely thought about Yoshimitsu's position and pointed at him before the Leviathan swung its massive tail at him.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu landed on one of the pillars but was forced to immediately move out of the way, jumped on to a higher pillar. However, he quickly realised the flaw in this plan as the Leviathan's tail smashed into the pillar he was currently occupying. Immediately, Yoshimitsu jumped again, landing on a safe pillar nearby. Quickly, he pulled out the Bahamut Blade and threw it into the sky, his eyes glowing blue as he focused. As the blade rose into the air, it also began to glow, that same vivid colour of Yoshimitsu's eyes. Forming out of the blade was a massive figure, shadowy at first as it expanded. First the body, somewhat humanoid but covered in what looked like plates of armour. Then a head, on an elongated neck, with a snout and crest. A tail, long and flicking from side to side. Finally, two massive wings that completed the figure. Slowly it gained substance.

Bahamut. The dragon hovered above the scene as the light began to fade. His blue armour scales glinted in what little light there was, his eyes locked on the serpent beneath him. With a mighty roar, he reared his head back and sucked in a massive breath, holding it in his chest for a moment. Then with a sharp movement, he blasted an enormous ball of gold and blue flames at Leviathan.

Simultaneously, Yoshimitsu was on the move again. Already, he had locked on to Sem's position on the water beast. He knew that he had the best chance of defeating Leviathan if he could disrupt Sem's concentration. In his experience, most summoners had to focus on their summon, to at least some degree, just to keep it out in the open. If he could disrupt Sem's focus, he might have just enough of an advantage to win the fight. As quickly as he could, he shot between the pillars to get to an advantageous spot. With a mightly leap, he shot over Leviathan and pointed his palm at Sem, firing a jolt of electricity. As soon as he landed on another pillar, he swung his other arm round, sending the shield flying from his arm and at the otterfish, hoping that the two attacks might be enough distraction for at least one of them to hit.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"As if our fight wasn't already incredibly insane..." Sem muttered as the dragon began to take form in the sky above them.

The leviathan retaliated as soon as the Bahamut started its attack. A hiss filled the air as the water serpent inhaled deeply before spitting out an equally-large ball of red-orange fire at the incoming attack. With another hiss the leviathan quickly followed up with another blast in an attempt to catch the dragon off guard.

Sem all the while was keeping his eye on Yoshimitsu, knowing it was practically suicide to ignore him. While waiting he called upon the power in his pendant once more. Again it glowed, only briefly, for it wasn't anything living that Sem was summoning. Globs of water appeared all around Sem, large and small. All together there was a formidable amount of liquid, which Sem quickly made to dissipate into the air around him.

He acted as soon as Yoshi shot over him through the air, back-flipping to avoid the electric blast the didn't even seem to affect the large creature it hit instead, its magical scales absorbing the attack. He did not expect the second attack with the shield, and it hit him in the stomach as soon as his hand touched down after his flip. He flew through the air until he could garner enough water to slow is fall, so much that he was gently let down upon a pillar.

Annoyed, Sem surrounded the airborne shield in liquid and froze it. Proceeding to fold his hand in a fist, he hoped to exert enough pressure onto the shield to seriously damage it.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu didn't take his eyes from Sem, watching as he summoned more water to his aid. He was back to square one while fighting the otterfish now. The creature had a massive advantage over him, being able to conjure his element. However, he fought the urge to laugh as Sem tried to freeze his shield. Immediately, the shield began rotating at a frighteningly high speed, the water and ice simply shedding from it and leaving the shield undamaged. Yoshimitsu flicked his wrist and the shield returned to him again.

Above them, Bahamut folding his wings around himself for a moment, the fire from Leviathan rolling off to either side and leaving him smoking slightly, but otherwise undamaged. With speed that seemed impossible for such a large creature, Bahamut shot into the sky, folding in his limbs to make himself as streamlined as possible. With an elegant flip, Bahamut suddenly started freefalling, his mouth crackling with small flames. Quickly, he extended his wings again and sored above the Leviathan, releasing a series of fireballs from his mouth as he flew down its length.

Yoshimitsu pulled his arm back, the shield slipping down it slightly as he prepared to throw it again. With a mighty swing, the shield flew from him, the chain extending quickly but suddenly stopping, the shield closer to Sem than it was to him. With a flick from Yoshimitsu's wrist, the shield began to spin again. However, it was not simply spinning. As it spun, it released waves and waves of white and light blue energy that blasted outwards, hopefully hitting both Sem and the Leviathan.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
No chance at breaking the shield, but what did the aquamor expect?

A crackling from above warned him of Bahamut's assault, forcing Sem to divide his attention between Yoshi and the fight between the monsters.

Craning its head around, the leviathan countered the line of fireballs by shooting a powerful jet of water from its mouth. With an unearthly screech the large beast threw its massive tail at the dragon while it was still within reach.

Meanwhile the human had effectively turned his shield into a buzz saw that threatened both Sem and his leviathan. Sem opened fire on Yoshimitsu with his gunblades hoping to force him into using his shield as an actual shield. While Sem fired the water snake launched another fireball, though instead it was directed at Yoshi.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu flicked his wrist, the shield immediately returning to him just in time to block the bullets aimed at him, some bullets appearing to bounce off the air in front of him as his shield extended a forcefield to cover Yoshimitsu's whole body. He was about to attack again, firing the shield once more at Sem, when he noticed Leviathan attacking. With no time to dodge, Yoshimitsu raised his shield, hoping his defenses would hold up.

Bahamut's wings suddenly appeared from behind Yoshimitsu, covering the teenager completely. The fireball exploded upon impact, sending embers blasting all over the dragon's wings. Yoshimitsu raised his palms and sent a pulse of healing energy through Bahamut, curing the mild burns that would have undoubtedly occured.

Suddenly, something strange happened. From the outside, all that could be seen was a faint light emitting from inside the protective shell of Bahamut's wings. The light intensified rapidly, almost blinding. Bahamut brought his wings back, and instantly a beam of light blue, white and yellow blasted from between them, Yoshimitsu pointing both palms at Leviathan as he blasted out a massive beam.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
The enormous beam cracked through the air, hitting the leviathan and sending it writhing back as it struggled against the pain in order to stay secured to the pillars.

Sem growled but went back into action as soon as he knew that his summon was no way out of the game. The aquamor jumped from pillar to pillar, each leap bringing him closer to Yoshimitsu and the dragon. He sent out the humidity in the air ahead of him, focusing it around Bahamut's wings.

Putting away a gunblade he fired more shots at Yoshimitsu while closing his free hand into a fist, condensing the water in the air and freezing it onto the large wings of Bahamut. The otterfish tightened the fist, hoping to exert enough pressure to cripple the beast.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Fly, Bahamut!" Yoshimitsu shouted with a sweeping motion of his hand. A rush of air surged in, pushing the heated water particles away from Bahamut momentarily and allowing Bahamut to flee. Yoshimitsu spun round sweeping his hands through the air again, preparing for another attack when one of the bullets from Sem's gunblade shot straight through his hand, leaving a hole. Swearing rapidly, Yoshimitsu threw his shield out again in Sem's direction while closing his other hand and shooting healing energy through it. For now, he settled with stopping the bleeding. After the battle, he'd fix the hole.

Bahamut, meanwhile, was taking advantage of Leviathan's vulnerable state. Getting out of the initial attack from Sem had been simple enough - the wind had shifted the water just enough for Bahamut to gain altitude and avoid being frozen. Now, he focused his attention on the sea serpent. Hovering above the scene, he clapped his hands together and thrust them down, beating his wings and releasing sheets of electricity at the water creature, hopefully dealing ever more damage.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
The leviathan slithered and coiled, regaining its balance, then, inhaling deeply, it expelled a powerful jet of water at the dragon. The water absorbed the incoming electrical blows, making it far more lethal as it continued on its trajectory.

Meanwhile Sem flipped over the thrown shield and fired more rounds at Yoshi. Still running, he jumped as high as he could from the pillar he was on. While airborne he pulled out his second weapon and rained bullets down at the blue-haired fighter. He slashed his right sword down on Yoshi while turning his body and hoping to catch him off-guard with a swing of his tail.