• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Petty Theft; Something Worse

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
OOC- This is a battle between me, Rachel, Sem and Data. Do not join or you'll be banned.

BIC -

The alarm pierced the silent night, shockingly similar to how a needle can pierce a balloon, with similar levels of noise. It ripped through the museum like a savage beast that feasted on still air particles, forcing them to flee with utmost haste, and thus making an alarmingly loud sound. Yoshimitsu looked up as soon as he heard the alarm.
"Fuck me, I didn't think it'd be that quick to trigger," he said to himself, pulling the gem stone out of its case. Supposedly, it was a sapphire of legend that had mysterious powers. Yoshimitsu had recognised the substance it was made out of, and decided to re-claim it in the name of his people. Without a second thought, he turned to make his escape, but found three guards blocking his way.

"Guys, seriously, you have three seconds to get out of my way," he snapped, stretching his free hand to his side while putting the jewel in a pouch on his waist.
"Seize the intruder! Don't let him escape!" One of the guards ordered. Yoshimitsu sighed, his Guan Dao forming in his hand. Faster than the eye could follow, gashes appeared in the legs of the advancing guards, causing them to fall to the ground, writhing in pain.
"Cutting the tendons in the legs. Stops any form of pursuit," Yoshimitsu said to no one in particular, before fleeing the museum.

"Okay, maybe that was a bit easy," he said, running as fast as he could. Now that he was out of the darkness, his outfit could be seen much easier. He was wearing a complicated top - the sleeves were connected to the main body by two very very small buckles on the inner and outer sides of his arms, and the sides near the bottom of the shirt fell further than the rest, two triangles that reached to his knees, flapping in the wind. The top was a blue, nearly lilac colour. On his lower half, he wore fairly baggy black jeans that were in pristine condition, held up by his studded belt. The jeans had a number of pockets in them, and stretched to his black combat boots. Around his waist were two words, at the base of his back were two guns, and his guan dao had vanished from whence it came.

Yoshimitsu shot right out of the city and into the nearby wasteland, the dry, dead earth that was completely uninhabitable. Why the city was built next to it was a mystery, as was how. A few dead, leave-less trees were dotted around the rocky earth, as were uncountable large boulders. Yoshimitsu skidded to a halt. He was being followed by something, he could sense it.

"Show yourself!"

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Seconds passed before Database moved. When he did, it was in a great sweeping leap over one of the boulders, landing heavily on his feet and moving instantly into the attack stance that he had been programmed to assume at the first sign of danger.

"I am Database. I'm here to take back what is mine." He glanced towards the sapphire, the moonlight glinting off it. Database was half-human, half-cyborg. He used to be completely human, until a nasty battle had caused him to lose both legs and an arm, as well as a good portion of his chest. By some miracle, he had survived, and scientists grafted metal replacements onto him, as well as equipping him with the latest military weaponry and intelligence systems. He was, effectively, created to kill. by his side hung a G36 battle rifle - fresh from the production line.

"I smell death in the air. It is a good day for a duel, don't you think?"

Database raised his gun. "Draw."

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
'I'm afraid I don't have a pencil,' said a voice, seemingly out of nowhere, 'nor a gun. Perhaps you've come prepared for the wrong fight, friend.'

What had previously appeared to be a rock curled within a gnarled root moved, revealing itself to be the head of a tall man in excellent desert camouflage. He flicked his ragged fringe out of his right eye, revealing the dark scar running through it that had previously seemed to be an old twig. The other half of his face was set like stone, until you realised that it was covered with a perfect mask. If you looked still closer, you'd be able to see the thin red highlights shimmering through the dark, lopsided hair, and the heated glow seeping through the carefully carved left cheek and eye. His sleeveless shirt and trousers billowed out, regardless of wind, the rich sandy fabric following its own rules; boots wrapped in rough yellowing cloth completed the disguise. At his back, however, a long staff that could previously have been mistaken for a particularly straight tree was strapped firmly to his back. The top was covered in a light silk bag, kept closed by a drawstring, whatever was concealed within causing it to fan out ridiculously at the top. A small, thin pouch at his side was less mysterious, with numerous handles of decorated wood sticking out the end.

The man raised his visible eyebrow at the pair, or more specifically, at the pouch containing the jewel. 'I'm afraid, gentlemen, that the jewel in dispute is something I need, but not permanently. If either of you is willing to lend it to me, then, perhaps we can make a deal?' He smiled at Yoshimitsu politely, holding out a gloved hand expectantly.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"You're too SLOW!" Yoshimitsu laughed, slipping one of his guns out of its holdster on his back, and pointing it at Database. "Looking at you, I'd say you're roughly a half mechanical. Now, as everyone knows, mechanical stuff has its limits. What makes you think your limits are higher than mine?" He laughed again, and spun the gun round his finger. There was a split second where he glanced at the ground in front of him, and something shifted, but it was not clear what.

"And I don't know what you mean by 'take back', because I know for a fact that I have more right to this thing than you do," Yoshimitsu said. Then, he noticed a tree start walking towards them. He chanced a glance, and saw that the tree was actually a person. Quickly, he pulled out his second gun and pointed it at the newcomer, who started to speak.

"I have an idea. If you don't want this permanently, then I may be able to let you borrow it temporarily if you help me beat this guy," Yoshimitsu said, still pointing both of his guns at the two people.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Two against one isn't exactly fair." came a voice. A small creature appeared before the three seemingly out of nowhere; patches of his fur were returning to their normal gray instead of the sandy brown that they were.

"Let's make it a bit more even." the creature said as he slipped a plain black hoodie over his 3'3" frame. The fact that he was shortest of the four did not intimidate him. "The name is Sem," the creature said as he raised his arms, water grew out of the ground and was held motionless and in a way that the hydrokinetic was ready for anything. "And as you've probably guessed; I want that stone."

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"So, let me just ask, how many of you people know what this stone is?" Yoshimitsu said, casually shifting his grip on his guns so that his palms were poised to push a concealed button on them. "I don't think any of you quite grasp what it is."

Yoshimitsu pushed the buttons, and suddenly two short blades extended from the barrels of either gun, locking the triggers in place. He ran at Database, moving with alarming speed, but did not immediately attack him. He faked out, looking as though he was about to slash but instead using his foward momentum to bend and perform a backwards roundhouse kick, aimed for the cyborg's head.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem wasted no time. The cyborg could survive a kick and would keep the human with the gem busy.

He rushed forward, easily going under the kick. He went around and aimed to snatch the pouch from Yoshimitsu while he was distracted.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Database flipped backwards, Yoshimitsu's foot narrowly catching his chin. As he skidded backwards along the ground, he raised his gun and, just as he was about to open fire on Yoshimitsu, noticed that Sem was still in the way.

"Get out of it, otter! Do you want to be shot?"

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"And no prize for you either," Yoshimitsu said, spinning out of the kick quickly, his pouch just skimmed by one of Sem's hands. Yoshimitsu jumped back, spinning a gun around his finger, the blade retracting again. As he landed, he pointed the weapon at Database again, a smirk on his face.

"Well, lights out for you," he said, firing three stone bullets at the cyborg. Right after he had finished firing, he jumped back so he was on line with his 'ally', though a few meters away, ready for the next wave of attacks.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Database threw himself backwards again, trying to dodge the bullets - but too late. He was hit in the chest with all three bullets - embedding themselves in his chestplate, they stuck out like teeth on a skull. Losing his momentum, he toppled over cursing.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
The man looked at the fighters, and sighed. 'If I must...' he muttered grudgingly, withdrawing his hand while the others busted out weapon after weapon, dodging and weaving acrobatically. He carefully removed the staff from his back, folding back the silk cover until it slid off of the smooth, metal blade that completed the scythe. No light penetrated its surface, instead absorbing the moonlight like the night sky itself. He flicked it to its fullest extension, and held it firmly in front of him, just as Yoshimitsu leapt into position.

'Good to go, then,' he sighed, and stepped forwards, swinging the scythe down to attack the small furry thing calling itself Sem. He aimed for the legs, but was ready to shift his grip at a second's notice to bring it up to the neck.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem grabbed for the pouch but Yoshimitsu evaded. The creature snarled and looked at Database who was staggering back from gunshots to his metal chest-plate.

Silently and quickly he moved his right arm up towards Yoshimitsu. Water bubbled up through the sandy ground and froze, quickly growing in a plant-like fashion in the form of a large spike.

'If I must...' Sem heard the other man say and watched as he revealed his weapon; a scythe.

The otter-fish spun on his heel, raising his left arm as he did so. A thick wall of water appeared beside him, a concentration of water vapor and whatever was in the ground. The liquid barrier froze just as the scythe hit, causing a smooth ring to fill the ears of the fighters.

With a flash of metal the aquamor drew forth a weapon of his own from his jacket. A gunblade; an intricate silver blade protruding from just above the trigger and just below the barrel of a black gun. He aimed at the scythe wielder and fired.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu jumped to the side, the point of the ice cutting into his arm as it shot up. Swearing, Yoshimitsu landed and ran a finger over the cut. Not too bad, and he could heal it if it became a problem. He might have shrugged, if he wasn't currently locked in combat.

"Bahamut, into the gun!" Yoshimitsu roared, running at the currently vulnerable form of Database. As he did so, the gun in his right hand began to glow, and what looked light translucent flames grew around his whole forearm. The gun suddenly turned into another material, a strange blue one that looked suspiciously like metallic scales, and the whole weapon melded around Yoshimitsu's arm, turning into some sinister weapon, like an arm cannon with two blades extended past either side of the firearm.

Without hesitation, Yoshimitsu jumped up with agility, and gaining a height, that no normal human should be able to do. He flipped in the air, and while he was vertical above Database, he fired another three stone bullets at the cyborg, before landing smoothly and jumping away once more to avoid the cyborg's retaliation.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
The man raised his eyebrow at Sem, swinging the scythe back and around, allowing the bullet to deflect off of the blade and harmlessly into the ground. 'Scythe wielder indeed,' he said, his mouth lifting gently into a smile. 'Damien. Please. At least address me by name, if you're going to address me as anything...' He started to walk in a circle around Sem as he spoke, throwing the scythe into his left hand, moving the blade to swing through the air faster than he himself was moving, once again to undercut the watery creature. Only this time, the scythe was close enough to the ground to halt the passage of any water that might be phased into the air.

Meanwhile, his right hand was at the pouch at his side, pulling one of the decorated handles free. It revealed a crystalline baton, glinting in the moonlight, which he flicked upwards in a carefully measured motion. A long, low whine flew into the air, pulsating into the ears of anyone nearby - in this case, Sem - imitating the call of a thousand aquatic species. To be more accurate, the distress call. Few creatures of the ocean could resist following it to its source, even if it led to their own death, or so Damien had experienced previously.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Damien it is then." the aquamor nodded.

He looked over at Database once more, seeing that Yoshimitsu was about to attack the struggling biomachine. He kicked the frozen wall through the air towards his apparent ally. The water unfroze but was kept in a liquid state while at a below freezing temperature, allowing the water to freeze on contact with the bullets that Yoshimitsu fired; sending them harmlessly off to the side.

The aquatic creature noticed that Damien had swung his weapon again. Sem jumped up into the air, the hairs on the tip of his tail were completely severed; he just barely dodged that attempt on his feet. He landed safely and was about to retaliate.-

Then came the noise.

Sem covered his ears and gritted his teeth, making a sound the was the cross between a hiss and a whine. He fell over and writhed on the ground, fighting his instinct to follow the call and his will to remain where he was.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Database's eyes widened as the wall of water flew in front of him, recovering his instincts for long enough to jump to his feet and get out of the way. As soon as he had done this, he heard a mournful wail of water creatures, calling out from a baton by Damian's side. Looking around, he noticed it's effect - and it's purpose for use. His mysterious ally was writhing on the floor, completely vulnerable.

In a split second he had raised his gun and the soulful cries of the ocean were pierced by the crack of bullets flying through the air, straight at the man with the scythe.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"No chance. Damien might be good, but he can't take bullets, I'm betting," Yoshimitsu thought to himself. Without hesitation, he reached to one of his sleeves and ripped a buckle off. There was a brief flash of light, and suddenly a visible, though translucent, wall appeared in front of Damien, causing the bullets to stop completely as they strained against it. He ran in, trusting Damien to use his temporary defense to either dodge or block the bullets.

"Sem can protect you, but I can protect Damien," Yoshimitsu said, raising his arm that had the Bahamut-fused gun. He pointed the barrel at Database, and with a deafening bang, a gold and blue fireball exploded from it, burning shockingly hot, and shot right at Database.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
"Crap."

Database knew that the fireball heading towards him would do a lot more damage than the stone bullets did - and even then, they were causing annoyance as they were still stuck in his chest. Flicking up his wrist, he tapped a button on it. A glowing blue shield was projected from his wrist, the fireball colliding with it and becoming almost trapped. Except it was still moving slowly - forcing his way through the shield's stasis field. Database braced himself - and the shield, preparing for the worst.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Damien glanced at the bullets, and muttered something quietly, although incomprehensible. He leant on the scythe, pinning the blade to the ground and throwing himself over it, using it as a polevault to avoid the suddenly slow but deadly path. Still flicking the baton quickly to uphold the wailing calls, he advanced on the squirming sea creature. A sadistic grin emerged on his face, and the glow under his mask intensified. 'One down, one to go,' he said, and stabbed the scythe downward towards Sem's neck.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem's senses raged against his mind, which realized that he was in much trouble here and was very vulnerable. With effort he was able to regain control of himself just as Damien said, "One down, one to go."

"Not yet." Sem said quietly through his gasps and rolled out of the way of the incoming blade. He heard a loud clunk as the blade hit the ground right behind him.

He quickly got up and grabbed his gunblade, aiming for the baton of death he fired once. Then with his other arm he summoned up a jet of water in hopes of pushing Damien back, giving him some room.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshimitsu reached to his sleeve again, and tore off a second buckle, feeling another tenth of his power return to him. Specifically, it was more of his defensive and speed power. Moving with alarming speed, he appeared in front of Damien, throwing up another barrier as he did. The water and bullet strained against the barrier, threatening to break it, but Yoshimitsu frowned and sent a surge of heat energy into his shield. The water evaporated upon contact, and the bullet was deflected to the ground.

"I'm getting tired of these games," Yoshimitsu said, jumping away again. With another flash, his arm returned to normal, and the ghostly orb form of Bahamut was floating around the teenager again. He drew his Bahamut Blade, and held it out to his side.

"Bahamut, into the blade!"

There was a third flash, and Yoshimitsu's blade and blade arm changed. Suddenly, a folded dragon wing appeared to be covering his arm. It started at his shoulder, and stretched down to his wrist. It looked like some kind of shield. The blade had also erupted in crimson and gold flames that crackled sinisterly. Yoshimitsu slashed the air in front of him, in Database's direction. As he did so, he sent out a wave of fire that shot at the cyborg with alarming speed.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Database's already weak shield couldn't stand another hit - as the fireball still raging against it pushed him still back, Yoshimitsu's huge firewave merged with it, shattering it to pieces and blasting Database through two, three boulders and into a ground, leaving a huge crater.

Database was in trouble. The attack had overheated his systems - causing them to shut down, not to mention causing significant pain. For now, Database was immobilised and completely defenseless.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem heard a tremendous noise like a small explosion and the earth moaned and gave way to Database as he fell, leaving a large crater in his wake. Sem knew whether or not the cyborg was down for the count, but if he was he was vulnerable to Yoshimitsu's attacks, and if he was out, Sem no longer had an ally.

"Sorry, Damien." he apologized as formally as he could before dashing off towards the crater. He skipped past the bits of rock as he ran, remnants of the recently crushed boulders, and slid down into the fresh crater.

Sem saw Database on his back and unmoving, columns of steams rose from his armor. "Can't be good..." Sem muttered to himself as he walked closer to the mass of flesh and metal. He carefully touched a hand to the chest-plate and quickly withdrew it; he was severely overheated.

Sem closed his eyes and spread out his hands to either side, drawing any liquid he could from the air and earth around him and condensing it into a globule in front of him. He quickly and carefully spread out the water so that it covered almost all of the cyborg. He cooled it and held it there before covering the cyborg in a thin layer of ice, enough to cool him but thin enough to allow him to break free if Sem were preoccupied.

"Hope that helps." he murmured before running up to the rim of the crater and stood as a vigil, gunblades ready to fire.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
"Warning: current armour temperature is 97 degrees celcius."

Database swore loudly in his mind. Although he could partially move his flesh arm, it was badly burnt and hurt too much to move. His mechanical systems were all unoperational due to the shutdown. But, soon enough, he felt a blanket of ice envelop him, dissipating a lot of the heat. He mentally made a note that he owed Sem one, and sat listening to his onboard computer read out the temperature of his suit as it dropped, slowly, but surely; listening to the countdown to when he could rejoin the fight.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Looks like you're down for the count," Yoshimitsu commented, glancing at Database. He glanced at his top, one of his sleeves completely gone. Without thinking, he pulled one of the buckles from his other sleeve, releasing another tenth of his power. This tenth was another speed boost. Now, he could move almost unseeably. He shot around the 'arena', appearing blurred as he moved. Yoshimitsy gripped his sword, the Bahamut-aura still around it as he glared at Sem.

"You still wont get this crystal!" He roared as his swung his blade. "Mega Flare Slash!" As he swung the blade, a wave of blue and golden flames forming and shooting at Sem. "You wont protect the thief the rate you're going!"

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem spread out his arms once more and closed his eyes as Yoshimitsu ran in with blinding speed. His body trembled as he struggled to draw all water in the immediate area towards him.

Tiny masses of water formed in the air as they were drawn towards their summoner, water grew out from the ground and any clouds above the battlefield gave Sem their rain. Soon the otterfish was surrounded by a thick ring of liquid that glistened with the light of the incoming flames.

Sem ran forward and jumped, turning his body a full 360 degree angle before landing and thrusting his arms forward. The water rushed past the aquamor, going splitting around him before joining again before him, creating a massive wall.

As the wave of flame made contact with the wall Sem tried his hardest to keep the molecules in a liquid state to absorb the blast, but nonetheless there was an explosion of steam, clouding the battlefield.

"I think I'll do fine at protecting, thanks." Sem answered Yoshimitsu through the hissing of the steam, which clouded his vision of the super-human completely.

"Sorry, Data." Sem said to himself as he pulled all the water back and into the crater, filling it almost to the top; a convenient place for the water. He lowered his left arm so that the palm was parallel with the ground and then raised it above his head; a disk of ice formed under the cyborg and rose to the surface so that he would not drown, which Sem was not sure was possible, but better safe than sorry. At the very least it'd prevent rust.

Focusing his attention back on what was before him he held his arms out before them and exhaled slowly, cooling the steam until it re-liquefied and then froze. The end result being thousands of pieces of ice floating in the air as if time were frozen. With flicks of his wrists the hailstorm was sent forth. The ice may not be deadly, but it'd hurt a lot if it struck someone.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"A hailstorm. I'm not impressed," Yoshimitsu said. He curled his arm around himself, the dragon wing unfolding and wrapping around his shape very much like a shield. The ice hit it like a million bullets, slowly wearing down the control used to keep it there. Yoshimitsu's brow was furrowed with the effort it was taking to hold up the dragon wing. However, the attack seemed a bit too much and the wing faded away. Quickly, Yoshimitsu spun on the spot, ignoring the ice for a moment, and made a coccoon of fire around himself that melted the ice on impact.

"Son of a whore," Yoshimitsu muttered, raising his palm to his face. "Don't go overboard, just use a little..." Some unearthly black energy seemed to be flowing from his hand on to his face. A moment later, he was stood with a different eye - the pupil and iris were blue, the rest black. Yoshimitsu brushed a rebelling strand of hair from his face, and pointed at Sem.

"Cero," he said, firing a red and black beam of evil energy at the otterfish.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem widened his eyes and dashed to his left in an attempt to avoid the beam. He wasn't fast enough and the beam his is arm, sending Sem spiraling back into the his artificial pond.

As Sem sank to the bottom his arm burned with a feeling that Sem could not describe, but it made him sick to his stomach.

Sem rushed to the surface and flew out, landing upon the rim of the crater once more and dragged his arms forward. The surface bubbled as thin liquid tendrils burst from the water and raced toward Yoshimitsu, wriggling and intertwining with each other as they raced across the landscape.

Then moving his arms back and over in a circle-like motion, many large spouts of water flew through the air toward Yoshimitsu, freezing as they flew. Whether he was held in place by the tendrils and impale or not was irrelevant, he just had to keep him busy until Database recovered.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Oh bugger," Yoshimitsu said, as he saw the water approaching. "It's just water - the most it'll do is-oh bugger."

Ice. Spears of ice, he thought. He hadn't realised the fight had gotten as serious as it had. Sem was now, it seemed, aiming to kill. Time to step it up a notch. He raised his palm to his face again, moving as quickly as he could, and summoned what looked like silver skin to around his eye. He had just enough time to do this before the ice struck. Dodging the first one, he was forced to dive to the side as the second struck, then roll from the third. As he did so, more of these ice tendrils landed around him, trapping him in what looked like a cage.

Then, one of the smaller chunks of ice, embedded itself in his arm.
"Fuck," he grunted. It wasn't too bad, he reckoned. It was a thinner blade, and it had missed his artery. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to use his arm if he didn't do something about it. Gritting his teeth, he grabbed the ice and yanked it from his arm, blood spilling from the wound. He threw the ice away and raised his palm to his arm, a green glow immediately covering the wound. The bleeding stopped, and the skin started to knit itself back together. Within seconds, the wound was gone, but a pretty nice scar was left behind. Yoshimitsu wiped the sweat from his forehead. Healing was hard.

"Now for the ice," he muttered to himself, summoning his Guan Dao to his hand. Sending a rush of fire down the weapon, igniting the blade, he spun on the spot and released a wave of fire that melted the ice immediately in front of him. He shot through the hole and landed just outside the cage.

"You're getting in my bad books now," he snapped. "Cero!" He pointed his finger at Sem again, and fired a somewhat larger beam of that same red and black, evil energy that shot at the otterfish like some kind of missile.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
"Not so fast."

Database stood up, breaking all the ice covering him as he did so. Moving in one great sweep, he charged towards Yoshimitsu, knocking his hand away, and aiming a kick at his stomach.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"You want to play? Let's play," Yoshimitsu said. As Database knocked his hand, he spun and swung his other hand round, grabbing Database's shin before it could make contact. With a smirk on his face, he pointed his palm right at the cyborg's chest, that same evil energy forming there. "Cero." He fired the beam.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
"Same game again, Yoshi? I'm disappointed." Database span sideways, wrenching his metal leg out of Yoshimitsu's grasp and swung up again, throwing a punch at the side of Yoshimitsu's head.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"You want more? I have more," Yoshimitsu said. He tried to dodge out of the way of Database, but the punch caught his shoulder and he was sent staggering away. As soon as he regained his balance, his hand flew to his face and he summoned the rest of his mask. A perfectly smooth silver mask, with three curved spikes on the side that stretched down. The eye was perfectly black now, though a hint of red was there, behind the darkness. When he spoke, his voice was unnatural.

"Rise into nothing... Shinkuu," he said, drawing his katana. His voice was not human... well, not entirely human. One part of it was his own, Yoshimitsu's own voice speaking clearly. The other part was not. It sounded more... demonic. As soon as he said these words, the sword changed. It seemed to jump up his arm, the hilt melting into his shoulder, the guard mutating into some kind of shoulder armour. The blade lost its rigidness, and flowed around his arm like a ribbon until it found his wrist, where it looped and turned into a straight sword.

"Are you having fun yet?" Yoshimitsu said, flicking his wrist. As he did so, the blade turned flaccid again, like a whip, and was suddenly alive with red and black energy, like flames. "Cero Strike." He spun the blade over his head, the metal extending endlessly, and swung it round quickly, slicing the air in a mighty slash.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
The Aquamor was saved from the second beam by the cyborg, who proceeded to fight Yoshimitsu hand to hand.

Sem swung his arms forward, gathering a large amount of water at his feet and then charged forward, gliding across the terrain on his blob of liquid. His jacket flapped out behind him as he raced towards the fighters.

As he neared them he thrust his arms up to the sky; the water responded by launching the otterfish up into the air, where it proceeded to coil around his left arm. Sem pressurized the water so that it would be able to grasp. He lashed the tentacle downwards towards Yoshimitsu, or his demonic sword rather. It latched on, stopping the blade from dealing a deadly blow to the cyborg; he kept his grasp on the unnatural weapon taut.

As he fell back to the earth he pulled out his gunblade with his free hand and opened fire on Yoshimitsu, hoping to distract him enough for Database to dispatch the super-human, though he didn't keep his hopes up.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"You wont beat me with tricks like that!" Yoshimitsu roared, flicking his wrist. As he did so, the blade shortened immensely, back to the length of a regular sord, and became turgid again. He smirked, and threw up a temporary barrier around himself, which caught the bullets. However, he didn't count on just how many bullets would be fired, and a few broke through the barrier. One skimmed his arm, opening a cut, and one lodged itself in his leg.

"Ugh... damn bullets," he muttered, falling to a kneeling position, his hand over the bullet wound. Quickly, he put up a second, stronger barrier while he traced the wound with his finger, green sparks playing over the entrance, knitting it shut again. The bullet could come out later, when he wasn't in the middle of a fight. For now, he was good to go.

"I'm sick of this- what?" Yoshimitsu cut off when he saw a strange glowing. He looked down to see the pouch which held the crystal glowing a vivid blue colour. "Oh shit. You guys don't know what you just did."

With a flash, they disappeared completely. The crystal was no ordinary crystal. It was a very complicated piece of technology from Yoshimitsu's world. A dimensional jumper, something that could transport anyone and anything into another dimension, linking two specific dimensions together. Within seconds, they found themselves on an unfamiliar landscape. The sky was a deep blue colour, with a blue-white sun beaming down overhead, yet not casting as much light as it should. They were stood on tall, rock-like platforms, each one rather large but all of them hanging over a very long drop. Beneath them was darkness. Nothing but darkness.

"You guys... You activated it..." Yoshimitsu muttered. "You don't realise just what I can do here." He pointed at Sem, and fired a beam of electricity at the otterfish, then at Database and a blast of fire erupted from his palm. Each beam suddenly had much more intensity than they had back on Earth. Sem and Database really had no idea what was in store for them.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
As Sem fell the world around them changed, allowing him to free-float until the law of gravity was restored. Before he knew it a charge of electricity was sent his way as a forest of rock columns appeared, jutting out of total darkness.

The aquamor yelled out in pain as the electrical attack hit him. He fell to a pillar, causing a cloud of dust to be displaced and blown away. His body convulsed as energy coursed through his body. After was seemed like an eternity the pain faded to a dull throb in every single muscle in the creature's body, remnants of electricity danced across his frame.

"I think you'll find the same, Yoshimitsu." Sem croaked as he stood up, shaking himself so that loose dirt and dust fell out of his fur. He held out his arms and closed his eyes, testing the area around him. "Water is water wherever you go..." he muttered silently. He brought his arms close to his body and in moments all the moisture in the immediate area was condensed around his form.

The grey furred creature swung his arms out before him in a circular motion, the water followed the action, swirling around and freezing into a large disk. With a poweful swing of his arm he sent the frozen disk slicing through the air towards Yoshimitsu, or, to his pillar rather. A swift crunch resonated in their ears as the disk cut through at an angle, causing the top of the formation to slide off and into the infinite shadow below.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"You don't understand yet, do you?" Yoshimitsu said. With what looked like no effort at all, he ran over his falling pillar, and jumped to the next, which was still a fair distance away. Landing surprisingly smoothly, he ran again, jumping to another pillar, spinning Shinkuu around him as he did. With a mighty leap, he was in the air, his weapon flowing around him like a deadly ribbon.

"You're not on Earth any more, you're in my dimension," Yoshimitsu said, swinging the blade round and down at the pillar that Sem was stood on, cleaving it in two vertically. "All those powers I have, they're limited while I'm on Earth, and they still are while I still have buckles on." To emphasise his point, as he landed he ripped off his shirt to show a number of buckles still wrapped around his body. "I always have to limit my power when I'm on Earth, otherwise something could go wrong. People could die. But now, now that we're here, in this desolate area, I can really let loose and show you what I'm capable of."

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
The aquamor gasped as the weapon was swung down at him. A side-step saved him from becoming two separate pieces. Sem brought the disk back around to himself as the pillar he was on split in two. He jumped from the falling rock onto the ice-disk.

Sem caught his breathe as he stood on hovering platform. If he was at all capable of winning against Yoshimitsu it was through one way only, and he would have to be close and have enough time. Meaning Database had to cause a distraction.

He took a small piece of the platform, forming it into a spear of sorts. He glided forward and threw the icicle at the super-powered being, and then brought out one of his gunblades from within his jacket. As he neared he opened fire, and continued to do so as he swung around the pillar.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Bullets and ice," Yoshimitsu said, folding his arms around his torso. "You just don't get it, do you? In this world, you can't beat me."

With a flash of light, something had formed around Yoshimitsu. It roughly, vaguely resembled his power earlier, when he had put his summon beast, Bahamut, into his sword. However, this time, it had extended. This time, Bahamut had entered Shinkuu like it had entered the Bahamut blade. A dragon head had enveloped one of Yoshimitsu's hands, holding the weapon in its mouth. This time, however, there appeared to be plated of armour covering his arm. Two plates, one of them spined, curving around his forearm. A second plate, roughly the shape of a pentagon, around his shoulder and upper arm.

However, this power did not stop at one arm. It had another plate around his back, resembling two small dragon wings that covered his back. On his other arm, he had what looked like samurai armour, in a deep blue colour, each seperate plate adorned with a spike. A glow had covered his hand, and extending just past his hand, the second blade, the Bahamut blade was held by this mysterious glow.

It did, indeed, look like Bahamut was wrapping himself around Yoshimitsu to protect him.

And protect him indeed. The bullets and the ice both hit the armour and bounced off, shattering in the ice's case. Yoshimitsu unfolded his arms, standing strong. He had an impressive figure now.
"Sem, you're running out of options at this point," Yoshimitsu said, reach to snap another buckle off so he could support this new form. "How far are you willing to go?"

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"As far as it takes, Yoshi." Sem growled. He came in close again and jumped; the disk evaporated, returning to the air. While air-borne Sem pulled out his second gunblade and slashed down towards Yoshimitsu with it, using the other to aim at the young man's face and fired.