• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Persona: The New Awakening

Candi followed Justin, still wondering what kind of place this is, or who even owned this giant mansion. "I sure hope nothing bad happens."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You and everyone else walk to the mansion. The front doors seem familiar to your school somehow... you open the doors slowly. You see a room, very fancy, and painted with a bright green, with a gigantic silver chandelier hanging from the top. You see two enormous staircases leading to the second floor. You think this is pretty weird.

Last edited:
Candi looked around the mansion for a bit "This place seems so weird, it feels like this is all just a dream, but it isn't a dream, this...this is real." as she looked around the mansion "What is this place Justin?"

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You turn to Candi, who seems more calm, but a bit weirded out. “I don’t know. Last time all I saw was a bunch of reflections of things that weren’t there, before I backed out.” You tell her. You see Hanako catch up to the both of you, and let her take in the room. You then see a butler on the second floor, in a suit and all, but something was different. It had on a mask that covered its whole face, and it sees you and the others. “What are you doing in my lady’s mansion?” It asks. You stand there, unsure of what to do.

Hanako looked at the masked butler after taking in the room they were in. "Who's this 'lady' you speak of? And where the heck are we." She asked, hoping to get an answer that may explain the strange world the three have stumbled upon.

Candi looked at the Butler for a bit "Who's this person you speak of and what is this place?" she asked seeing if she could get any answers out of this strange person.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“I didn’t ask for more questions.” It said, drawing a knife” I asked who you were, and why you’re here. Answer me, or I’ll kill you before I get an answer.” It continued, jumping off the ledge. A few more came from behind, and surrounded you. You aren’t sure what to do, but are sure you’re probably not getting out of it. But you notice their more interested in Candi and Hanako than you... you find it strange. You then hear that devilish woman’s voice ring out from the second floor. “What’s the matter, boys? Is something bothering you? Pests in the mansion, I presume.” She said, and then walked down the steps toward you. The butler-things make a space for her to jump in, and she walks a bit closer than them to you. It’s a very styled Temashimi, but a bit different. Of course the clothes are more of rich peoples value, a flashy dark green dress and some high heels of what is like green gold, but her eyes are a glowing yellow. “What are you doing here? Haven’t you caused me enough trouble all ready?” She hisses at you, her voice a little bit distorted and echoey. You step back a bit closer to your friends. “No answer, huh? Well, let’s see if we can make you talk. Get them!” She urges, and three of them dash for you, Candi, and Hanako. It grabs you, and puts a cloth over your mouth. The other two do the same to your friends.

Candi looked at them for a bit, looking angrily at them. She still tried to fight back from them, but ultimately it did little to nothing at all. She still tried to break free from the guy's grip.

"W-what the-!" Hanako got out before the butler grabbed her wrist. "Hey! Let go!" She desperately attempted to get her hand out of the grip. The butler's grasp was loosened slightly as she kicked down on it's knee, freeing her hand as the butler held it's knee.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“You little-“ the butler said, and two of its accomplices went after Hanako. Another went to help out the one holding down Candi, and you decide not to try, considering they all have knives. Speaking of which, the butlers confronting your group all threaten you with their knives. “Ah, yes, very well. Take them to the ball room and tie them up. Just make sure they are secure, we wouldn’t want you to escape, now would we? Off with you! I’ll be there shortly.” Temashimi says, and strides off. The butler attending you just walks off calmly with you in its grasp, while the others attend to your friends. The cloth over your mouth makes you drowsy...

Hanako turned to look at Justin being dragged away as she avoided the butlers. "Justin!" She was abou to help him before her attention shifted to Candi as she pushed away the butler holding down her and helped her up. "Candi, are you all right?" Hanako said as she looked to Justin.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
The butlers grew even more angry at this point. “I suggest you listen to us before we have to do you even more harm. Now, come.” One angrily said, and they drew their knives. You were dragged to another room, which looked somewhat like a ball room of some sort. You’re tied up with your hands behind your back, and your legs in a kneeling pose. Temashimi walks out of no where, and walks up to you, a bit angry. “Those butlers sure don’t do their jobs correctly... they couldn’t even stop those rotten girls who entered here to steal from me... but you came for me, didn’t you?” She asks, with a flirt face. You shake your head, and she continues to tease you. “Oh well, maybe torturing those friends of yours will make you talk. I’ll be right back.” She says, and walks out of the room.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Temashimi gave both Candi and Hanako a bit of a pissed look. “Do you even know where you are? You’re in my house. My mansion. And I don’t very much like intruders, especially brats who can’t get over the fact that their first year friend was tormented by me, and have come to get revenge.” She said. “Now, come along to your friend. He’s waiting for you.” She taunted. You still are tied up, and are struggling to get free.

"Your house? Like hell it belongs to you! Cut the crap and screw the likes of you!" Hanako spat angrily before the butlers apprehended her. "Get your hands off of me!" She yelled before the butler used a similar cloth and covered Hanako's mouth, her concious fading the longer it was on.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Looks like one of the little brats has fallen... now it’s just you left... Candi, was it?” Temashimi bragged. She was satisfied seeing another “worthless” girl be downed. She was used to seeing this all the time. “Come now...your friends are waiting! Just go to sleep and nothing bad will happen... yet” she boasted, and laughed with an evil echo.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You notice the butlers drag in your friends. Finally, they seem to have bested them. You’re unsure about what Temashimi has planned for them, but your sure that it isn’t good. “Well well well,... seems I’ve captured all of you little brats. There’s nothing you can do, so let’s see... String them up!” She yells. The butlers pull out two boards the size of a human body, and strap down your two friends to them. Hanako and Candi still seem to have a small fragment of consciousness. “Now, bring me that whip!” She yells, as a greenish black whip is given to her. She looks directly at you, now. “Do be a good boy, and tell me why you’re here? I wouldn’t want to hurt your friends here” she threatens with the whip.
*No way in Hell!*
*I don’t know...*
*Don’t hurt them!*

“I don’t know... we just walked through a mirror and ended up here.” You truthfully respond, a bit weakened. She obviously doesn’t believe you. “Now, answer truthfully!” She yells, whipping the both of your friends once. You grow a bit mad, but sympathetic. “Stop...” You say, while she angrily whips once more. “I want to help them... they’re innocent... it’s all my fault.... I’m sorry....” you think. You then hear a voice that your unsure of. It’s a southern voice, speaking clear English. You don’t think anyone else can hear it. “Well now... you sure you wanna help them, partner? You’re not even struggling to get free! But maybe it’s because your weak right now...” it says. “I can help you out, but you’re gonna need to take an oath to gain my trust, pardner.” It continues. You feel a burning pain in your chest, as you’re released from the ropes holding you tight. You go to the ground in a screaming pain. “I am thou, thou art I... you and me will be wanted from now on...” it says, it’s voice beginning to echo, as you’re screaming in pain. “Now, go on. You know what to do!” It says. Your face goes from a grieving anger to a devilish smile. Your eyes are glowing yellow. You pull your butterfly knife from your pocket. Temashimi is startled. “Go, get him! He’s planning something!” She yells. The butlers are coming at you. You do the trick, and plunge the knife right into your heart. A black and reddish smog surrounds you. You’re clothing begins to change from your average clothes to somewhat western... bright red cowboy attire? Then, another figure, looking a bit like a man, comes from the fog. You know who his is. He’s covered in all black and holds a giant, mystical revolver. His hat casts a shadow over his face, only revealing his eyes, with a red iris. The butlers see this, and go out of their masks, becoming different, starfish like beings. “Tamashī No Sanzoku!” You yell, as he draws his gun and fires, wiping one of the starfish creatures away. “No need to worry pardner. We’ve got this taken care of. “ he says. The other creature hurts him a bit. “Sure Shot!” You yell. He loads a single yellow bullet into his gun and fires. This wipes the other one away. “Well now, let’s help your friends.” He says. Temashimi jumps back, but shows an angry face. “More, after them!” She yells. You keep holding them off.

Candi then woke up for a bit, but her vision seemed a bit blurred. She looked over at what she presumed was Justin and couldn't quite tell what the other thing was.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
They continue to surround you. Tamashī No Sanzoku poins something out to you. “You ever check that back of yours, pal? I’m pretty sure there’s something in it that’ll be useful.” He told you. You looked inside your bag only to find the other stuff, but something odd. The airsoft gun has become a real .44 Magnum revolver. You pulled it out, and aimed. “Now we’re talkin! Use it! I’ll help ya out.” He says. You draw it, knowing what this is going to be. “Gun Down!” You yelled. You both fired all of your bullets and one shot the other shadows. Temashimi runs away in fear as you walked to your friends and untied them. “You guys all right?” You asked. You arent sure how their gonna respond to you...

Hanako regained her conscious as her blurred vision could barely make both Candi and Justin's figure. Her vision slowly became more clearer. "W-what just-" She got out before facing towards Justin before noticing Tamashī No Sanzuko behind him. "What the heck! What is that thing!" Hanako exclaimed, pointing at Justin's Persona.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Your Persona looks at Hanako and chuckles. “Ain’t nothing to be afraid of, miss.” He says. You then help Hanako and Candi down. “C’mon, more are on their way. But first, let me heal you.” You tell her. Your Persona pulls out a canteen and splashes the both of them with it, healing any injuries. “Okay, now let’s get out of here!”

Candi looked over at Justin and his persona "W-what was that thing." she said while following him to the exit of this weird and mysterious place.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Tamashī No Sanzoku wanted to joke around a bit. “You talkin about me, lass, or that other thing?” Your Persona asked. “That was a Shadow. I think they can come to and from this place as they please.” You answered, somehow knowing that bit of information. You find the mirror, and all of you get out of that world. You feel tired, ready to die. “Man, I’m so tired...” you said, as you exited the mirror, back in the basement.

Hanako breathe heavily as she looked back at the mirror. "What sort of mirror was that? Wait, how long have we been in there?" She said as she took out her phone and check the time.

Candi looked back at the mirror after she got out of what was on the other side of it "W-why can a mirror like that do something like that." she then looked around the room and gave off a soft sigh. "That was one crazy adventure..."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You notice your clothes and the Magnum reverted back to normal. You look at your watch to find you’ve only been away for an hour. You turn to them. “Well... you’re parents probably are wondering where you are. Plus, I see we are all pretty tired.” You said to them. You then look back to the mirror as well. “What... what was that?” You wonder. You decide to shake it off.

(And this is the moment when I realize that I didn’t post anything when I should of... sorry about that.)

Last edited:
"An hour? It didn't felt that long in there." Hanako stated, getting up. She picked up her things and went to the stairs. "W-well, I'm gonna be leaving now. I'll see you two at school tomorrow." She then gone up the stairs and quickly left without a word of goodbye to anyone else.

(I actually checked next years calander. Tomorrow is a Saturday. That's why Hanako said that.)

Candi still felt a bit shocked at what just happened, it was a whole new experience. "That was something weird though Justin, where'd you even get a mirror like that?" She asked him cause she was curious.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
*Found it
*Already here

You tell them it was already here. You weren’t sure that it could teleport people to the other world. You aren’t sure if your friends are going to be scared of you, considering you had just awoken your Persona...

Last edited:
"That's weird to find something like that here, It just seems like someone left that here for you to find it." she then rubbed the back of her head and proceeded to walk out and head back to her house. "It was nice coming over though Justin."

Hanako felt very fatigued as she got on the bus. What was that world suppose to be? And why was that darn she-devil even there?! Those questions flew around her mind before shaking her head. She pulled out her phone and texted to Justin. 'After school, rooftop. We need to have a word about that place.'

As Candi walked to school she still couldn't forget what she saw yesterday in that other world, it was something interesting and shocking at the same time "Hmmm...maybe I should text him." She thought to herself and then sent a text to Justin "Are you planning anything, I'm just thinking we should maybe look at that place in that mirror."